Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] So much for the Psycho (Accel)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri 10 Mar - 7:51

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
North Korea...such a disgusting place. Mostly because the regime doesn't give a damn for its people. And focuses completely on its military. Jin was going to stop all that. Sort of. He was gonna kill North Korea's leader. The brunette was disguised as a military officer for them. Luckily, with his lightly Asian features, he got away with it well enough. When Jin past Jimmy's dead secretary, he knew something was wrong.

When he opened the door, he found an androgynous albino playing jump rope with what he assumed was his powers with his target's intestines. After blinking several times, he took out a bag of rice crackers out of seemingly no where. And started to eat. "Rice cracker? Oh, thanks for taking care of my target...but I think we better go now. We could kill every piece of shit that comes our way, but that's troublesome...and it's so much more fun to see how people will react to this lard ass being killed by unknown people. Kudos on the style too...I would have just cut his head off and leave. Anyways, I got a boat ready to take us out of here if you're interested." He offered the...young person, since he wasn't exactly sure what gender they were, a ride out of here. And a rice cracker.

View user profile

on Fri 10 Mar - 8:03

Vizard
Vizard
(Accelerator definitely looks like a boy he's just.. none of the features that define masculinity I.E. Larger body types, broad shoulders, apparent junk, et cetera, really apply.)

It seemed that another Human was on to Accelerator's little excursion, what a pity that was.. Nonetheless Accelerator continued playing jump-rope with the mans intestines out of complete boredom and lack of anything better to do. He had disabled the cameras and eviscerated his corpse for the most part except for his head, which was impaled on the coat rack. Fun times. The man walked in and blinked for a few seconds before pulling out a bag of rice crackers, which he would offer up to Accelerator. "Eh, I'll pass."

"Though I am of the general impression that killing everyone would be funner in the long run, I have to think you're right in that we don't really NEED to deal with them.... but it would be a lot of fun..." He smirked a bit, maniacal smile stretching from ear to ear as he looked towards the man whom had offered him a ride. "Well.. I suppose I could catch a ride.. Didn't really get as far as how I'm getting out of here, didn't really care. I came through the front.. There was an army out front.. It didn't last long." Accelerator pointed out the window, tanks and militia men were strewn about the lawn as though they were just the worlds most intense lawn-ornaments.. "Anyway, where's the boat.. Mr.. What's your name?"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri 10 Mar - 9:00

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin rose an eyebrow and walked over to see the front. And whistled. "Brutal...but stylish. You're a guy who takes pride in his work. I'm definitely more mundane. The name's Jin Midokawa and I came in through the back... It was about that time that an alarm sounded. "Time to go, Mr....?" With that he darted back the way he came, seeing two guards. Who were promptly beheaded by dual energy swords that Jin now had. He paved the road to a degree...though some where there to be taken care of by the albino.

Luckily, nothing they couldn't handle. And at the speeds they were going, it would be next to impossible for them to see what even hit them. There on a dock on the ocean was a boat just large enough for three, maybe four people. Fully stocked with food, medical supplies, beds, etc. He started it up, and got it going. Once he set course, he started to change clothes into his normal garb that he had right there in cabin. "So, what brought you to North Korea?" He decided to ask as he slipped on his khaki combat pants and a white T-shirt. He was there to kill someone...that much should be evident from the earlier conversation. But why was the kid here in the first place?

View user profile

on Fri 10 Mar - 9:44

Vizard
Vizard
As the man spoke to the pride Accelerator took in his work he kind of smirked and shrugged his shoulders, "not so much pride as it is pleasure.." He said this with a rather obvious grin and a jocular tone to his voice.. The man beheaded two guards with energy blades, "Oooh. Shiny." Accelerator coo'd towards the man as he did this and then? They were confronted from the front and they opened fire on them, and Accelerator would cover the man by stepping in front, tanking what was probably 900 bullets.. And then..? They dispersed from his shields, reflecting back to eviscerate the troops that were stupid enough to stand still. "Let's keep going."

As they got to the boat they were surrounded by soldiers once more, then, Vibro-Knives shot out from Accelerators belt and circled the area at what was around Bala speeds, effectively turning what was once a formidable military force, into a bloody blender accident. They boarded the boat and got going as Accelerator smirked a bit in Jin's general direction.. The man changed rather quickly and asked what brought Accel to North Korea.. He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I got bored, wanted to kill someone that I didn't like. Opted on Kimmy. Someone already got rid of that Trump guy."

Apps and Info:

on Sun 12 Mar - 9:25

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin chuckled. "I seem to have stolen a lot of people's thunder concerning Orange Hitler. Anyone else you don't like? Also, what is your name, good sir?" That was entertaining. Telekinesis? Eh, he really didn't care. Guy was brutal and flashy. But it seems they might have some things in common. "I haven't met many people with powers. But if you don't mind my asking, what are your's? Mine mostly deal with energy swords and bullets...nothing really all that flashy." After making sure he was on the right heading, he looked at the albino boy.

He looked like he needed a sandwich. "If you're hungry, feel free to help yourself. Honestly, you do kind of look like you need a sandwich." He was too thin. Jin wasn't all that big himself, but he was definitely better than the pasty white teenager in front of him. Maybe he could fatten him up some.

View user profile

on Sun 12 Mar - 10:30

Vizard
Vizard
The man chuckled and asked Accelerator if he disliked anyone else.. "My name is Accelerator, and the list of people I like is shorter than the list of those I don't so.." he shrugged his shoulders and the man asked him about his powers, "well, it's Vector Manipulation and regokinesis pretty much.. For example.." He used rego-kinesis shenanigans to launch one of the troops into the boat from land. He stuck his finger in a wound "Now, what do you suppose happens when I contact the heat energy and kinetic energy from his bloodflow..?" Accelerator grinned, and watched as the man screamed, then pretty much burst into a deflated skin bag leaking blood. "That's what happens."

Accelerator grabbed a sandwich, eating it casually while the boat sailed towards their destination.. "Where are we going anyway.."

Apps and Info:

on Sat 18 Mar - 7:47

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin rose an eyebrow. "It'd be appreciated if you didn't make a mess on my boat...anyways, Japan is my destination, then from there back to the US to kill Alex Jones. Or Canada to get rid of Justin Bieber. I don't know which to do first. Your abilities would make making it look like an accident so much easier. But it's your choice. It's an interesting ability. So how about it? Join me for the moment, Accelerator?" It was a simple question. Alex Jones spread lies like wildfire and was absolutely retarded. He needed to be taken down. Justin Bieber...well, he was an asshole to his fans. A super major asshole that was gonna get whacked. He wondered if Accelerator could shove a garden hose up his ass and through his mouth? That so called music star would deserve that kind of torture.

View user profile

on Sun 19 Mar - 18:23

Vizard
Vizard
The man rose an eyebrow, not exactly seeming overly amused by Accelerators antics.. Eh, whatever. He had little to no interest in such topical matters and frankly, he figured they'd get along regardless of WHAT he did.. "Japan eh.. I'm from there, nice place if you ignore the poverty and frequent wasting of peoples lives.. Oh, and ignore the weeaboo's and their god damn moonspeak bullshit.. Can we make them an object of our hitlist next? Can we kill all those retarded fucking weeaboo fucks next?.. Or the Biebs.. I'd like to use your energy blades to make him eat his cock and his testicles, not that his singing isn't reminiscent of a man with a vagina.." Accelerator shook his head a bit before continuing to his sandwich.. "Eh, yeah, we could be friends I suppose, hell, sounds like you're a lot more fun than that vanilla group I'm with.."

Apps and Info:

on Sat 25 Mar - 7:57

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The guy was really bloodthirsty. Jin simply shrugged. "I'm not going to. They're innocent as far as I can tell. Unless I'm paid to kill them, I'm not gonna bother. Plus you run the risk of being discovered and having a nuke dropped on you. As powerful as I'm sure you are, I doubt even you can handle that, even with that power type. But if you want to, I'm not gonna stop you." It wasn't in his nature to do that. People are free to make their own choices. But maybe he's been around death all too often to turn a blind eye to someone robbing another of their right to live. Perhaps it was contradictory. But oh well, seems like he had a travelling companion for the moment.

THREAD END

View user profile

on Mon 27 Mar - 19:36

Vizard
Vizard
"No no, I'll actually pay you to let me kill those weeaboo motherfuckers, or at least to help me do it. Don't really need your permission to do it, but you get the point man.."Accelerator sighed, grabbing the sides of his boat. "Otherwise, I'm inclined to agree, and figure that we'll be a pretty good pairing.." Accelerator smirked as they rode off, newly aligned, friends, at least for now right?..

-Thread End-

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum