Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Kokoro meets a small child (Mei/Emiko)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro was searching the Rukongai for herbs and chemicals needed to conduct a few of his renowned experiments, and he was in part simply in need of fresh air, and this was by no means uncommon for him. Fresh air was good, helped to alleviate the mind and gave way to natures more natural remedies and.. Why the heck was a child screaming? Kokoro sighed a bit, before leaving his money and the things he had bought on the store-clerks table. "I'll be back, just get my stuff bagged and my receipt and all that worked out sir.. Pardon me." Shunpoing out of the store into the open street Kokoro gave way to his senses, allowing for his ears to guide him towards wherever the screaming child was..

"Reap, Kurushimu" was all he had to say and the fight was more or less going to be over upon his arrival.. Once he arrived at the scene he saw a terrified child cowering in the corner as an Adjuchas class Hollow took it's time, clearly enjoying the torment it was inflicting on the poor kid.. Well.. That was going to cease. Quickly. "Close your eyes and run child." As Kokoro said this tentacles Shot from his body and dragged the Hollow towards him, kicking and screaming as one might expect. Had Kokoro not attacked when he did, the Adjuchas would have killed the boy, this was evident given the fact that he had charged a Cero and.. Well.. oh boy..

Kokoro had a hole in his stomach the size of a bowling ball. Not the best way to spend ones day I assure you, and furthermore not an injury to take lightly, at least, not for most people. Kokoro rolled his eyes slightly, placing a healing Kidou over his stomach wound and he proceeded to sew it shut with his tendrils, grimacing a bit as he did so before turning to the child, who was behind him given that Kokoro had turned away.. "Why the hell is a little brat like you out here wandering alone?.. This place is KNOWN for having Hollows around.. Where the hell are your parents?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:39 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Her little feet pattered upon the ground as her long, blonde, curled pigtails swirled in the wind. Big brown eyes spewed forth tears like a waterfall. All She wanted was to find flowers for her mommy. She wanted to get just enough to make her mommy smile, however the flower she tried to pick wasn't quite real. This rather ugly thing began to scream and squawk in her face before chasing her down. Immediately, the girl started screaming for her mommy and daddy while running as fast as she could. Small, deep breaths could be heard coming from the small girl's mouth and lungs as she grew more tired. The girl would simply continue screaming hoping for a miracle.

It had seemed her legs just couldn't handle the rush aanymore as their structure dulled and her body soon hit the ground. Her legs had collapsed under and the rest of her simply had to give up, although it didn't end there. Soon, her small body would be forced into a wall causing more frantic, pained screams. "I'm sorry, Mommy!" The pint sized girl would apologize and plea for her parents or some form of safety. Then, a voice would call out something Emiko didn't quite understand, but he sounded like shinigami. Emi would peer up to see the man who would instruct her to run, which she would do. Emi would rise and run just a little farther before plopping down on the ground at a safe distance behind a wall.

The small girl would peer out not having heard anything else before walking up to her savior. However, he would begin to yell at her while she tried to dry her eyes. Brown eyes would look down nervously as she sort of played footsies with the dirt,"Uh. I- I'm looking for flowers for mommy. I'm Emiko. Emiko Tsaki. Mommy and Daddy are in the... uh... sirachta? The middle part." The small girl would blush knowing full well she hadn't pronounced the word right hoping she wouldn't get in trouble or left.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The little girl had run and plopped down somewhere behind a wall much as Kokoro had expected her to. It was probably what most humans considered to be cute, what most things with souls would consider to be cute, but to Kokoro? Eh, children were unfinished work in need of refinement and development, they were of in general little use to society or he himself.. Regardless, she began to approach him and he raised an eyebrow. She was awfully okay with the fact that he had a hole in his stomach, and the fact that he had just slaughtered another living creature.. But that was of little significance to him.

The little girl was crying, what the heck had Kokoro gotten himself into.. Her brown eyes looked to the dirt in clear embarrassment and perhaps a bit of shame.. As she spoke to what she was doing and her name it clicked, this was the daughter of Mei Tsaki and.. Was Noziel Aran her father or just kind of the idiot that became involved down the line.. Regardless, Kokoro would sigh a bit before Shunpoing out to the nearby meadow and picking some flowers. "Take these, they're the finest flowers in the Seireitei, you have my word." He would then grab her arm and lead her towards a Senkaimon, "We're going to go find your mother, and if you don't behave we'll be finding you a leash while we're at it." (Then again SOMEONE might be into that.. -glares at Brook, not Mei-) He sighed and stepped through the Senkaimon, hoping to end up wherever the heck Mei was..

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:58 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Emiko would watch the mysterious man before her. However, he looked like someone she had seen before but shouldn't put her finger on it. Oh well, maybe they could be friends. Emiko would watch as the man disappeared and reappeared with flowers. Brown eyes would open wide and she would squeal a little squeal while jumping up and down, "They're beautiful! Mommy will love them! Thank You Thank You!" The man,didn't seem all that interested in the child at all but she didn't care because now her mommy would be proud of her. Then, the man would grab her making Emi stare at him a little scared but she knew him from somewhere. If she knew him, then she should be ok. So, the child would listen to him before saying, "I'll be good. I promise. Aren't leashes for puppies though?" The child would look at her flowers confused as to why he would say she would need a leash, "You know I'm a real girl right? I'm not a puppy." The small girl would giggle and hold her flowers as the duo entered a shiny gate. This whole time her British accent would be quite prominent in the way she was speaking, even if she didn't use the British terminology which was quite perplexing to most individuals.

Mei

Mei had just finished handling her final patient,making sure their functioning was proper before she sent them out. After they had finished, Mei would smile while hearing the praise she normally got from saving a life. However, something would turn her smile into a frown after the individual he left her. It was the very subordinate Mei had left in charge of watching her child, however her child was not with them and they seemed rather jumpy. "Where's Emiko?" The face of her subordinate would turn a ghostly white as he took a few steps back, "W-Well, you see ma'am she uh. She.. sort of.. ran away.. and she doesn't seem to be in the barracks... or.. the... Seireitei..." The man would look away as his face only seemed to grow whiter and more fearful. Pink eyes would stare widely in a confused, rage filled, fear that she hadn't quite grasped yet. The room would sit silent before Mei felt her heart sink and her anger rise, "Then, Where the hell is she?! You offered to care for her... now you're telling me she's gone! You say she's not here... How long has it been?!" "A-A few... hours..." At this point Mei was livid, "WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME SOONER! GO GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" The woman would throw a scalpel into the wall beside the man's head before he would scream and run down the hallway. A young woman would run in looking concerned for one reason or another, "Captain you can't do that!""You want to watch me?! Where is my child?!""We can find her you just need to calm down!" Her eyes seemed frantic at this point and her voice trembled slightly. Mei would sigh and she spoke through a groan, "Then go look! Tell someone to look! I don't care!"

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The girl seemed perplexed by Kokoro's mannerisms which wasn't exactly shocking, nor did it actually strike him enough to make him care.. She bounced up and down, excited with the selection of flowers Kokoro had brought her which led to him raising an eyebrow.. As she asked if leashes were for puppies he couldn't help but shake his head a bit, the girl was like a miniature smart-ass, but by accident.. Her British accent was probably adorable to most, though her lack of the vernacular probably meant she accompanied her mother here in some way.. As she said she'd behave and made another comment about how she's not a puppy he would nod, "Yes well we can fix that if you're not careful little missy.. Now enough is enough, let's get moving."

Kokoro would pat the captain on the shoulder from behind, having opened a Senkaimon directly into the nurses quarters.. He tapped her shoulder hoping she would turn to his attention to see her little girl, safe and sound.. "You know, it's not the job of the others to watch your seed... for that matter, it's not mine, so next time you throw that scalpel, be sure it's your head it lands near, else wise I'll do it for you.. Your negligence is not the fault of your squad, but here's your child. If you'd teach her some discipline and smarten her up to the ways of the world you wouldn't have to worry so much. Now, if that's all I'll be leaving. I Have work to do.."

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:53 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Her mind raced with excitement and questions, which she would spout off silently within her own mind. She would bobble her head around and gasp at random times. She would stare at the flowers and begin to pretend to sniff them like a puppy. The child would giggle before looking up to the man who finally spoke, however when she looked up she didn't see the sky behind him. Emiko would look around and gasp, "Woah! This is mommy's home! That's so cool." The blonde would look around completely overlooking her mother for a few moments before finally seeing her, but she looked a little.. angry... or she might have had to poop. Emiko couldn't quite tell but she would stand behind the man that had brought her here until she knew. "She's scary," the brown eyed girl would whisper before looking down.

Mei

Soon after her rather aggressive words and gestures, Mei would feel a tap on her shoulder. Considering there hadn't been an individual in the room just moments ago, Mei would turn around placing her hand around the handle of her Zanpakuto before sighing and releasing it. "Oh.. it's uh.. Captain Smartass.. what's your name again?" The woman would roll her eyes as this other Captain seemed to chastise her for her actions and words. Pink eyes would stare coldly at the man listening to his whole speech before she would speak her own piece, "Listen.. I appreciate you returning my daughter to me but I don't exactly tell you how to do things. I don't tell you how to run your squad or how to care for your.. things... so don't come in here and try to change how I do. Once again, Thank You. If you're really that in a hurry, the doors that way." By the end of her answer, Mei would sigh and rub the bridge of her nose before looking down at her child. The woman would squat down with a light smile, "Come here, Emi. Mommy needs to talk to you."

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:33 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The girl was sniffing the flowers like a dog, did she have some form of mental ailment that impeded upon her mental function or did her mother LITERALLY not raise her at all.. She was even staring at them as though there was nothing else in the world going on around her, she gasped and even smiled the whole time.. Christ he could distract her with a bell if he put it around her neck... She giggled a bit and looked up at Kokoro when they arrived at her mothers place, screaming about how it was definitely where she was and yada yada yada. The girl whispered about her mother was scary and it was clear that she was upset, though not quite as upset as Kokoro was with her. The woman would glance in his way clearly nervous before quickly releasing her grip on her Zanpakuto, then?.. She proceeded to insult him for little to no reason.

"I am Captain Kokoro Nashi, leader of the squad 12 Research Division and might I add the only reason yoru kid is still alive, given she was cornered by an Arrancar due to your negligence. Some respect would be in your best interest or next time I'll leave her and keep walking." The woman rolled her eyes, much as one would expect from a brat and put him off about how she didn't tell him what to do and yada yada yada.. He sighed a bit, and turned to the small child behind him. "Go to the next room over, I hear that the lovely people here have some snacks for you. Mommy can get her present in time." He pushed her out the door with his tentacles and shut it behind him, locking it from the inside before pinning Captain Tsaki to the wall with the same tentacles.. "Let's make this very clear Captain Tsaki, YOU don't tell ME what to do because I don't let my children or any of my lab equipment wander around the Rukongai unsupervised! You don't GET the PRIVILEGE To tell me what to do with my shit, because I show a clear inclination towards knowing what the FUCK I'm doing on my own. Just because you're sleeping with Captain Aran does not mean I won't put BOTH OF YOU, through that fucking wall. I will NOT be disrespected after saving your child's life, and if you insist on continuing this? You'll regret it. Quickly. And so will he." Assuming she complied he would let her down, before brushing himself off.. "Now then.."

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum