Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Let There Be Light (Enzo)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:15 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
All was quiet - not a sound was to be heard. Shadows sifted about to and fro, though none dared to come near to the third Espada, Thor Blerster. None that he knew of, at least; none that would be nearly strong enough to be a real threat. Not to Thor at least. "This forest..." he thought to himself referring to the forest known as the Forest of Menos, located beneath the White Sand Desert of Hueco Mundo. "It's honestly quite enthralling." he continued, allowing his form so visibly slump. But such a shit-arse of a place... the unfinished thought lingered; it was more of an instinctual feeling than an actual thought, to be honest. He felt that; but didn't think it. His body and mind wanted him to leave this place. Not because he was afraid because he wasn't. It was just some sort of feeling lingering inside him that even a vastly intelligent person like him couldn't explain.

He felt something. He didn't know what it was but, it seems to be some sort of a surge of spiritual pressure. Even though he was the third Espada, he had no experience or proficiency sensing and detecting such things. It was something on an instinctual level, it seemed. Walking forwards he wondered who or what it could it be.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:36 am

Espada
Espada
When it comes to reiatsu perception, it was seriously like Enzo was playing battleship in real time. Every now and again, it would blink on and off, sensing individuals or other hollows in the area and then leaving Enzo to fill in the blanks. Sometimes it as ignored, other times it only activated when Enzo sneezed. “Ahh Choo!!” And that’s exactly what happened, Enzo’s sneeze itself echoed through the forest of Menos. With his reiatsu perception being turned on temporarily Enzo picked up on something. “Whose that?” Enzo would wonder to himself as he lazily got up from his Half eaten hollow carcass to move on over to where the spiritual energy was coming from. However, he took the hollows arm as a bit of food on the go.

Using sonido to head on over, Enzo stopped short about fifteen feet as he caught a glimpse of the person. “Oh….” Enzo would say simply as they shared a moment of awkward silence. Enzo then looked at the half eaten hollow arm he was holding and looked back at the man. “umm…you want a bite? “

View user profile

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
As Thor glanced a little bit towards the right, he saw a figure standing at least fifteen feet or so away from. He was in a way staring at him. Turning his head fully towards the stranger, Thor would stare back at him. After a few seconds of staring back at each other, the man would break the silence by offering a bit of the thing he was consuming or eating. Not knowing what the man was offering, Thor would direct his eye's at the thing the stranger was holding only to squint his eye's to observe what it was. "A hollows arm?" He thought to himself as he shaked his head slightly. "No, thank you. I already ate a few hours ago." He said with a blank expression on his face. Taking a step forward, Thor tilted his head towards the left. He knew who this man was. But honestly he never thought their first meeting would be in a place like this.

Just as the man blinked his eyes, Thor would sonido to get behind him. An eye normally takes three hundred milliseconds to blink. Thor would be behind the stranger before the blink ended. As speed being one of his major character strengths, he was able to perform incredible, or at least useful feats. "I never expected to see you here, Enzo Audotorae." Thor said with a smirk on his face.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Espada
Espada
"I don't think I know your name, but I surely remember you from somewhere....." Enzo would say with a deadpan expression, thinking back to where he managed to see the face of this person. "Oh, i think I remember where I seen you before. There was a meeting with the Cero King, you was there, right?" Enzo still wasn't sure, but he would at least say with confidence that this man in front of him was indeed there, everyone that was a hollow breed or affiliated with the king had to be there anyway.

"So, how can I help you? I mean, I wouldn't call it a fee country, this place is a wasteland. You can do whatever you want. However, I don't think someone like you appears randomly, higher upper people are usually doing more important things like........." Enzo tried to think of an example but shrugged. "I can't think of anything,...how disappointing.,..

View user profile

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor smirked at the man when he said that he remembered him from somewhere, only to then ask him if he had been in the meeting with the Cero Espada. Pondering for a few seconds, he gazed at the man, as he began to speak, "no, I did not attend that meeting. I didn't find any reason to do so." He paused for a few seconds, only to continue, "Though however, I heard what went on there. By the sounds of it, the damn thing ended in chaos, which does not surprise me in any sort of way. The Espada is led by an idiot who is incapable of controlling the people who runs under him. An individual like that should not be running or leading one of the most feared organizations known to man. The fact that he does is nothing but an insult." Thor said bluntly. He was all together growing tired of the shenanigans that was going on in the Espada. Honestly he had the notion of wanting to lead it but knew such an idea would not come to any fruition due to ranks filled with idiotic sheep that would follow any order without question. Why waste his valuable time with a lot such as that?

"I don't think you'll be able to help me since I do not seek it." He replied to the question where Enzo asked him if he needed any help. "But..." his words trailed off as Thor lifted his index finger up. "I heard that you spoke against Graven about something related to the war that they were planning. For that you have my gratitude and respect. It's actually good to know that their are a few sane people left in the ranks." Thor had a tendency to admire and like individuals who went against the system. People that were not afraid to stand up when they saw injustice. As long as he knew, he was one of those people who a just wanted to do the right thing. Nodding towards the man, he raised his right hand up attempting to go to a handshake, while saying, "I'm Thor Blerster, the Third Espada. Nice to meet you."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum