Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Genesis (Mugen)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor stepped out of the garganta as he looked around. He was exactly where he wanted to be -- a liquor store. Going inside the liquor store and purchasing two hundred dollars worth of sake, vodka, and anything else Thor could get his hands on. A smile would be found the way across his lips as he walked out of the liquor store. Celebrations even by himself was a celebration, and after being promoted as the third Espada, he decided that he owed it to himself. Practically skipping his way home from the simple thought of being home in Oslo, Norway. In a sudden spontaneous moment of spontaneousness he began to look threw his cell phone looking for anyone in Oslo that could or would celebrate with him. Stopping and sitting on the curb to make sure his search went without overlooking anyone. Everyone that was listed in the phone that lived in Norway thought he was either dead or lost to time and space.

Thor began to think about his promotion. Granted, he was promoted to the position two months ago, and he was celebrating a bit late, but honestly, that really didn't matter to him. What mattered was that he was enjoying himself even if he was late. Though it would have been nice if there was someone to celebrate this moment with which would make this moment more jocular... As these thoughts circled through his mind his eyes stayed fixed to his phone, as he was trying to find a person that he could contact. Thor would also release a bit of his spiritual pressure outwards in hopes getting someone's attention. However it would depend on if there was anyone around that was spiritually aware to sense his reiatsu.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:31 pm

6th Division
6th Division

An apathetic sigh was released along with a puff of steam from the mouth of a well-dressed, tall man with extremely long hair, parlaying through the streets of Oslo, Norway. His right hand rising to fix the decorative glasses upon his face. It was one of those evenings. As the man gently placed one foot in front of the other, as his walk cascaded him through the urban regeneration scheme of Oslo's seafront, his left hand lightly in his pocket. The frigid cold biting his nose, as his air being pushed out of his nose could be seen streaming from his nostril as his exhales, his mouth perched shut. He slid an ebony cigar from his pocket, getting ready to place it between his thin lips. It was quite cold but the resolve of Mugen and the durability of his advanced Gigai wasn't effected much.

Oslo is the economic and governmental centre of Norway. The city is also a hub of Norwegian trade, banking, industry and shipping. It is an important centre for maritime industries and maritime trade in Europe. The city is home to many companies within the maritime sector, some of which are among the world's largest shipping companies, shipbrokers and maritime insurance brokers. Many have never noticed with his prudence in his job but Mugen had invested a lot of money and become quite successful from his time being stationed in the Human World, now running a company in his free time, though his Joint-Chiefs did most of the heavy lifting. He decided to show his face at a maritime seminar today to peek in on his competitors. It wasn't too much trouble as he walked in, shook a few hands and walked out. Many perceiving him as a young play-boy who was uninterested in their fancy galas.

They were probably right.

Suddenly before his cigar could meet his mouth, Mugen felt a tremor of Reiatsu! A Hollow ?! Could in be ? Mysteriously, whatever it was either wasn't much of a threat or was only releasing a small amount of their energy, being that the signal was distinct but extremely weak. So the man turned his head towards his senses. There weren't many people out at this hour, being that it was cold and humid outside at this time of year. Without the need for much cover, the man disappeared and in one step, was walking around he corner which lead to Thor's position on the curb. The act of walking around the corner to appear as if he was just another guy coming from the other side of the wall, while he had actually just leaped about 2 miles in a single, almost instant bound.

"Thats a lot of booze you have, there." Mugen fixed his unneeded glasses once more as he stood staring solemnly at Thor, compressing his reiatsu so it couldn't be felt.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Out of the corner of his right eye, he saw someone approaching him. Not exactly sure whether the person was exactly coming towards him or not, Thor would glance towards his right. The person was without a doubt approaching him... As the man stood a few paces besides him, he would turn his head towards the stranger. "Who is this fellow?" Thor thought to himself quite bemused. There was something quite odd about this stranger in a way. Taking the fact that he just popped out of nowhere all of a sudden. Though  however, Thor knew it was most likely due to him releasing a small amount of his spiritual pressure that garnered the man's attention. Other possibilities as of why the man was here before him was honestly hard to consider at this point.

"Ah, yes I know." He paused, only to continue, "honestly I really don't drink much. But when I do, I tend to drink like a madman." Thor said to the man with a lopsided grin on his face. Squinting his eye's he tried to sense some kind of spiritual pulse from the man, but he felt none. Granted, when it came to detecting another persons reiatsu he was absolutely shit at it but, it was quite strange that the man wasn't showing any signs of spiritual awareness. Unless of course, he was concealing his reiatau. Which was most likely the case. But be that as it may, Thor would place all the liquor bottles he brought on the ground as he would proceed to stand up facing the stranger. "Hey, can I help you?" He asked the man looking at him closely waiting for a response.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:58 am

6th Division
6th Division
"As a matter of fact you can!"

Mugen answered in his usual direct tone, eyeing the man with the slicing gaze of his crimson eyes, wrapping his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest. He looked on to the sitting man who was now arranging his alcohol bottles on the ground, below. "I tracked a small inkling of reiatsu here, to your very position. It seems that it was you that release in to gain some sort of attention." Mugen scanned the scene in case he misread something but it was clear the reiatsu was coming from this silver-haired man.

"So it seems the boy has cried wolf!", laughed Mugen as it was all coming together or at least in theory. "The energy I felt was clearly Hollow but a rampaging beast isn't near so I suppose you've evolved to the Arrancar variety and are apparently quite powerful since you've gained enough control over your reiatsu to suppress your energies." Mugen was pretty confident that this was the case since the level of reiatsu he sensed was normal for that of a mindless, newly created hollow. The initial form of the lost soul. And each level of ignorance grew as they grew more powerful. Maybe this was Mugen's chance to finally gain an understanding of what the Arrancars thought and how they viewed their existence alongside the other races.

The man wasn't rampaging or seemed to have any ill will and he wasn't attacking anyone or anything in the vicinity so Mugen saw no reason to draw his sword and yield to needless conflict. It would be peace unless the male Hollow decided to attack or attempt to harm an innocent. He paced himself two steps ahead, reaching out his hand in attempted acceptance and understanding for a handshake of respect amongst men before asking, "What is your name, Hollow?"

View user profile

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor raised an eyebrow when the man said that he wanted his help. It seems like the stranger had come to meet him because of the fact that he had sensed a flow of spiritual pressure coming from here, which was not surprising at all since Thor was the one who released it. And his assumption at first on why the man seemingly approached him was proved right... Listening to what the man had to say, Thor shrugged his shoulders in reaction to it, as he began to speak, "Yeah, you're right, to be honest. I am an Arrancar. I've have been one for about two hundred years and so." He said in a low tone only to observe the stranger that was in front. After a few seconds of inspection a grin would spread across Thor's face. "How interesting." He said to himself knowing what kind of person he was dealing with. What kind of person was he dealing with, you may ask? Well, he was dealing with none other than a soul reaper. An Arrancar's best friend.

"It's a very long time since I've spoken with one." Thor said to man with the grin still on his face. Obviously the man was most likely not aware that Thor was able to identify that he was a soul reaper -- and he would like to keep it that way for the time being. How did he figure out that the stranger was a Shinigami, you may ask again? Simply due to the fact that he referred to Thor as a "hollow", and also the way he presented himself. Thor was an individual that had an IQ that went beyond the scales of any man. It would be an insult towards himself if he was unable to determine such a small thing... As the man extended his hand forward to a handshake, Thor reached his hand out to reciprocate as he gave the Shinigami a firm handshake, while saying, "I'm Thor Blerster, the Third Espada. And you are?" With that he blasted a huge controlled wave of his spiritual pressure outwards.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:40 am

6th Division
6th Division
Mugen's eyes widened slightly as the Arrancar told him that he was the Espada Tres. Mugen didn't imagine that he'd ever meet a Hollow of such power. He had always arranged in his mind the notion that things such as the Espada and Vasto Lorde were simply myths. But the living legend was standing before him, in standard hard surrounded by strong drink and scurrying flocks of regular bystanders. The Shinigami had to be cautious. The innocents' well-being was the main goal.

Mugen's handshake was accepted from the newly acquainted Arrancar. Unfortunately the man released a wave of reiatsu which he thrusted forth from his body. Mugen was one who was always on the defensive and instinctively released a compressed barrier of his own reiatsu to counteract Thor's own. He could feel the intensity of the release from his castes barrier. It wasn't anything dangerous or lethal. It seemed that the Arrancar was simply flexing his muscles. The guy was apparently a show off. Mugen smirked slightly as he realized this evolved Hollow was just a man's man. One who probably enjoyed the heat of battle and the burn of alcohol at the back of his throat.

As he lowered his protective shell, the Shinigami addressed the Arrancar. "My name is Zen Mugen and I am the Captain of the 6th Division of Gotei 13", breaking the silence which he took during his few moments of internal thought. "I've never had a chance to meet an Espada before. It seems that you are hiding a good deal of our power." Mugen took a deep breathe taking in the smell of the air and calm of the night. "It seems that you transmitted that 'signal' so that someone would come as a result." Mugen took one more moment to look the fellow two to head until he finished his statement. "What is it that you want?"

View user profile

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The man seem to put up a barrier, or a protective shell if you will to protect himself from the shock-wave of spiritual pressure that Thor released from his body. Obviously the man was acting according to his instincts since Thor didn't mean any harm when he released the wave of reiatsu. Chuckling towards himself, he shook his head slightly. He should have saw it coming. It was a small thing that he did whenever he met a new acquaintance. Be it Arrancar, Shinigami or any other rac. Some people may find it quite childish and such, but he really didn't care. It was his way of showing the power he had to the individual that he was conversing or meeting with. It was a way of Thor asserting his dominance over the stranger; in a harmless way, of course.

"Ah, a captain. How very interesting." Thor said in an enthusiastic tone grinning from ear-to-ear. It was quite a long time since he had met with a Shinigami captain. The last one unfortunately died by his hands -- but that very long time ago. It had no relevance to the present events that were occurring.  Shrugging his shoulders, he replied back, "I like to travel sometimes. It's going to pain in the arse if every  spiritually aware person detects my reiatsu everywhere I go. I intend to conceal it most of the time." Though he had made an exception this time. And he did not regret it one damn bit.

After hearing what the Shinigami had to say next, Thor would raise an eyebrow an look at him with a confused expression on his face. "What? What signal?" Thor asked the man not knowing what he was talking about. Pondering for a few seconds, he gazed at Mugen, "are you comparing the shock-wave I released to a signal? Sorry to disappoint you buddy boyo, but it wasn't that, or anything that you're currently assuming." Leaning back, he ran a hand through his white coloured hair as he smirked at the man, "come on now, Mugen. Let's not try to act dumb. You know it wasn't any kind of signal signalling anyone. Don't let paranoia take over you. And most importantly don't let your feelings and emotions govern you. You do have self control right?" He asked the man as he awaited his response.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:52 pm

6th Division
6th Division
"Feeling and Emotions?"

Mugen snickered a little at the statement. "Prudence is my state of being, Thor. Though I am suspicious, I haven't harbored any ill-will or strife towards you. Logic and scholarly intelligence is what drives my actions but your show of force could be rage-insighting for others. I simply lifted a kekkai to make sure you weren't doing anything fishy. But now I know which is why it is dropped and we stand her talking as men and not blistering fools." Mugen's tone was resolute. It was his meaning to know his acquaintances, adversary or otherwise. But this creature clearly harbored no thought of destruction or violence so Mugen could relax, before pointing down to his right hip.

"I've also departed the Seireitei without my Zanpakutō so even if you decided to attack, I'd probably fall this night." Mugen laughed slightly as he took his decorative glasses off and slightly wiped him with handkerchief from his left breast pocket before returning the glasses to his face and folding the handkerchief properly before returning it to his pocket. "It seems that you are where to have a good time so I suppose I could celebrate with you. I have a reason to celebrate as both of my lives are taking a turn for the better, just being promoted to a Seat as a Captain and my company closing a multi-million dollar deal which means soon I'll be able to sell it off for billions and leave this second life behind."

Mugen was a person who frequently got bored with not having enough to do in the Seireitei and thus he'd create new things to do in the Human World to keep himself busy. For the last 10 years, he'd been cultivating a company which he started himself and rose it to be one of the biggest Maritime Shippers in the World, buying out many other companies in the process. But as of everything he had become bored with that as well. And so decided that he'd sell the company and its components to a wealthy competitor and put an end to his life, before finding another venture. The man basically needed a hobby but he hoped that his new Captain position could help this empty spot in his life. But he had never fell short of his duties as a Shinigami even with outside activities.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor kept listening to the man closely until he found an instance to state something. "Left your Zanpakutou back in the soul society? Well, that's not quite wise, don't you think?" He said looking directly at the man. "I mean, in my opinion, if you don't have enemies that's fine, I guess. But I really doubt there would be a soul reaper that has no enemy... Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is that an enemy, be it whoever it is, could find an instance when you're at your most vulnerable and attack you then. Like an instance like right now." Thor took a step back as he spread both of his arms wide, "There are two things we should always be: strong and ready. When you are strong, you are always ready and when you are ready you usually realize that you are strong. Not being ready is not an answer, one cannot say 'I will be ready when I am strong' because your enemy knows who he/or she is dealing with and they are going to take the chance of their opponent not being ready. So, rather one must say, 'Anybody out there, anytime and anywhere. I will knock them all over.'

Bringing his arms to the side of his body, Thor would turn around and walk towards the chair that he was previously sitting down on as he would sit and lean back on it, while gazing at the man and speaking, "well, you met me in the right moment then to celebrate." He said as a grin spread across his face. Gesturing his hand to the seat that was in front of him, while saying to Mugen, "do come and sit down. Let's not tire our legs standing." Once the man sat in front of him, Thor would begin speaking again, "I'm interested to hear more about this company you're going to sell. Most importantly, I have a few questions regarding the whole matter." He said crossing his arms across his chest. His curiosity as of now had reached to a point where he couldn't control. He had a strong desire to know more about the man's ordeals. "So, firstly what decided you to sell it? I'm sure I must have been a good investment, but you could have expanded your company more. And since you're now a billionaire as you claim; why would you ever go back, or other words, be subjected to resume your Shinigami  duties? You can live a happy life here with all that money."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum