Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:01 pm

6th Division
6th Division

The world was changing, the balance of power had been shifted. Shaken and uprooted. Perhaps for the better? Either way, it was a moment Mugen couldn't help but seize. He'd vanished from the world for a day to train and improve his skills, but stayed it touch via unseated members of his Division carrying information. It was during his training, he discovered that a fellow clansmen, his younger brother, had become the new Head of the Zen Clan, Zen Mugai. Interested in the new, possible ties between the Gotei 13 and the Zen Clan, granted his position as a Zen, Mugen decided he pay a visit to the new Clan Head.

Aside from the political standpoint, Mugen was more so interested in meeting his famed brother after almost 150 years of exile. As a boy, he'd only heard tid bits here and there after the former clan leader, his father banished him but never had the pleasure of returning to them. During his most recent years of training, he'd invested a copious amount of time studying the clans, their pasts, their presents, their members, their duties and their politics but Mugen was taught all the secrets of his clan when he was still a boy, being primmed to become the Clan Head, himself. Knowledge was power. And he sought to know as much as he could. But he already knew everything about his clan

Stepping up the luxuriously large abode of his former residence, Mugen abruptly entered in ignoring the guards which stood watch over the gates and doors, which all were too fearful to stop him seeing his newly embroidered Taicho Haori, drapped over his shoulders. The building's building main room was just ahead, Mugen looked around, his hands shoved deep into their respective pockets. He was greeted by two administrators who asked his name and purpose. Mugen sighed softly, speaking with apathy. "I'm here to see the my brother, the Clan Leader. I'm here on business." That was a lie. Partially. He wasn't really there on business, so much as he just wanted to have a chat. But, if he wanted to have that chat, he had to make things sound important. One doesn't simply waltz into the Clan Leader's quarters and expect an audience be granted, after all.

The two looked at each other, wondering why he'd come back here, who he'd become  and what 'business' he could have. Mugen's fearsome, crimson eyes met those before him. "I'm here to discuss political ties between the Zen Clan and the Gotei 13. The details carry no meaning to men of your stature. If you would, grant me an audience with the Clan Head." His words were sharp and to the point. His objective hidden from those it would mean nothing to. All he really wanted was to see his brother once more.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:29 am

6th Division
6th Division

The first man looked to the other, as the second man nodded. The first man walked back into the adjacent corridor and disappeared for a while before returning. Mugen was inadvertently taken to the back of the abode, as seemingly his brother had approved his visit into his former home. And so he was lead to a room in the back of the abode to address this man. As the door slid open and Mugen was directed in, he walked slowly in as they did the door closed behind him. At first thought he suspected it would be danger but he had opted not to bring his Zanpakutō along with him on his exhibition.

He entered the room and at first glance he witnessed a man with long, black hair cut short on top. Two locks wrapped in bandages framed either side of his face. His eyebrows were cut short — a symbol of his nobility — and dark crimson eyes. Blue markings resided around his eyes, which were turned up at the corners. He wore a high-collared, light-coloured kimono held closed by a dark sash. The collar of the kimono was adorned with magatama. He wore a black full-bodied suit underneath. The man was organizing paper work over his large desk, as he looked up locking eyes with his older brother.

The Clan Head immediately went to his desk, seemingly ignoring the newcomer for now. The man heavily set his papers down, almost allowing them to flop, before he sat down in his large, stone chair. Pulling a pen from a nearby drawer, he began to work through the papers when finally his guest spoke. As "brother" left the threshold from his lips and into the room, Mugai could only give a small smirk.

"It is nice to see you again, brother."

Mugai looked up, but only for a moment. "Interesting." Then, Mugen moved into a bow. Mugai said nothing else as he began to clear his papers, moving them hurriedly into a drawer by his left leg. Turning his gaze to face Mugen, folding his hands underneath his chin, Mugai arched a thin brow. "So, I assume you're here for something. What, my brother, might that be?"

View user profile

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:24 am

6th Division
6th Division
"I do not wish to waste your time, so I'll be frank with you. I've come to discuss a possible alliance between the Zen Clan and the Gotei 13 via the 6th Division." Making a small gesture forward and leaning in just slightly, Mugen continued. "I'm sure you're well aware of the grim fate our predecessors met because their bond wasn't strong with the Gotei 13. How tragic. A few colleagues and myself have since decided to create something new, something better. A new dynamic in the 6th Division."

Mugen cusped his hands together, looking his brother directly into his eyes with his crimson eyes, as his brother's own crimson eyes peered back. "If we get an influx of young, able bodied Zen from the Branch Families, it could supplement my Division and also show our clan's dedication rising our respect and influence on the entire Seireitei." Leaning back, Mugen turned his head to look out the window, gazing on the proud Zen complex. "I can teach them. I can protect them!"

"And, not to keep the air so stale... I simply wanted to see you, once more, dear brother." He said, giving a sort of half smile. The major differences between his two goals would likely give his presence a sort of strange outlook, keeping his agenda more cloudy. He wanted to know more about how his kin had changed and how he could help better it through peace and zen. If he could establish an alliance, that'd be fine and it'd be great thr Gotei; however, his primary objective was to learn and see his kin one more. .

View user profile

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:49 pm

6th Division
6th Division
Mugai shrugged, leaning back into his chair in order to assume a more comfortable position. "And, in return, I will be frank with you, brother. I have no interest an organization so far away from the moral standing and traditions of my own clan. At least, at this point in time. If you ever need assistance, look towards your precious Gotei 13, who you left us for. We have an agreement with the Shinō School to make Asauchi, but an alliance will not be made with the Gotei. Come back again when peace as spread to the entire Rukongai and we'll talk." Taking a short breath, Mugai logged away that he would need to get a team out to the Gotei for some investigation.

Since his brother was now a Captain and had traveled to this complex upon its former leader's demise, Mugai was skeptical, but information had been scarce since then. But this alliance did present a new dynamic in the clan. If a new buildup was occurring it would be helpful to know of its status. "Besides, I doubt it would be in your best interests to ally with us now. With the shifts in power and influence across the land there is no telling who will remain friendly, and who will become a foe." Wouldn't want to box you into a premature alliance."

Pausing once again, Mugai turned slightly to gesture at Mugen. "As for meeting me, I'm sure you'll find it underwhelming. I don't know what they're saying about me these days, but I can promise you half of it is blatant lies and the other half is exaggerated gossip. But it is good to see you are prospering in your chosen path." Mugai cocked a brow, setting both of his hands in his lap and giving a slight chuckle. "In the end, Mugen, I'm nothing more than a man with a high position."

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum