Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Enter: Squad 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:19 pm

6th Division
6th Division

Mugen Zen sat there with his feet on his desk. Air filtered in from the open balcony sliding window which was positioned in front of his desk, the door out the large room directly behind him. With his head leaning back on his chair the newly anointed Captain of the 6th Divison breathed happily out of his nose with his eyes focused on the ceiling. It had been rather uninteresting around the Seireitei in the last few weeks. Without any real problems, they had been left to continue business as usual. No word of the few “things” Mugen had been keeping tabs on had even crossed his desk, meaning he was only able to sit in his office signing papers as they came by. Sighing to himself the man looked back at his door, he heard a knock. Maybe this day was going to get better than he had first expected.

His hair was still very dark, despite the purple streaks that made their way through it at odd intervals. His black jacket looked shaggy over his frame, which was the design of course, the plates outside of it for protection serving as the only armor he wore besides his hip pads, which were subsequently caught in his mane of hair. His hands folded over his chest slid down to the floor, hanging lifeless at his sides before his left hand moved habitually towards his hair and through it, his fingers spread to comb the stuff.

The man looked almost nonchalantly at the door with his eyes perceiving more than they appeared to be. What would this day hold for him if not this? Head tilting over to the right a bit, Mugen looked puzzled as the door slide open. His voice filled his office, its slight, booming drawl and confident tone filled with emotions that peaked at certain moments, like a child with wide eyes pointed out into the world, but like an old man’s jaded scowl facing the deathbed.

This is interesting. A pleasure as always…”

Spoiler:
This thread is open to anyone visiting the 6th Division Barrack or any new members of the 6th Division, which have to have an audience with the Captain upon arrival.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:37 am

8th Division
8th Division
I had heard tale of the new Captain of Squad 6, one of the Zen clan, those tasked with replacing the disgraced Tanakas. A new Asauchi maker and soul-imbued smith was exactly what we needed, and if he could fight as I heard he could, he'd be an impressive fit for Division 6. I decided it would be best to meet him face to face, so hoping lightly that he wouldn't take offense to me paying him a visit. I arrived at the gate to Squad 6's barracks, and into the office of the new captain, and as I entered, I bowed respectfully.

"I've heard a great deal about you and your clan, Mugen. With everything that's happened lately, you'll be of great service to our head, Rena Lisola." I would grip the sides of my outer blazer and adjust it lightly, smiling pleasantly to the dark-haired man at his desk.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:37 am

6th Division
6th Division
"A great deal, huh?"

Mugen set up in his seat, standing to respect the entrance of the Taicho of the 8th Division. Noziel Aran entered the office, as a slight breeze followed him into the space. He was fairly well-known through the Seireitei and Rukongai and held an impressive success rating behind work. He directed an outstretched to the nice leather chair in front of his desk, in case he wished to sit, taking out a jug of ask in case the man wished to indulge in on strong drink. He sat again, sitting more resolutely than before. Though he didn't need to parlay much more today anyway. It was things to be done, especially with Mugen's plans for the 6th Division.

"Speaking of everything that's happened lately, can you tell me the about current state of affairs here in the Seireitei and the morales of the men who risk their lives everyday here in the Seireitei?", asked Mugen in a simply complex question for the more seasoned captain. As he waited on the man's response he thought about that name: Rena Lisola. She was by far the youngest Shinigami to ever grace the position of Captain Commander. Mugen had never thought of it beforehand but he now wondered how this young lady gained such an illustrious position, being even younger than himself. She indeed bolstered power but did she have the killer instinct of needed to make the rough decisions needed in that very position.

It wasn't his place to question such things as he was freshly seated as the Captain of his division but it was a peculiar rise to power for someone who was generally unknown before. But he would figure it all quite soon as he had to train with the powerful woman since he was newly promoted to his position l. After looking up from his thoughts, he would address his audience once more. "And also how is the state of the Eighth Division? Do you feel your Squad strengthening under your prudent supervision?", asked Mugen interested in advice of a person who's held position as long as this man.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:07 pm

9th Division
9th Division
There were three knocks on the door. In the 9th division, it was standard procedure when initiating conversation with the Captain or Vice Captain, to give three hard knocks on the door, with newer members having to get into a push-up plank until the knock is reciprocated and they are told to recover. Obviously, however, this was not the case for the other divisions. Thus, patiently, Captain Shibutani waited with his welcoming gifts. The three knocks, of course, were not "9th Division knocks", but the normal kind a normal person would give.

Captain Shibutani had given gifts to all of the Shinigami captain that came after him. The few months prior when Noziel had become captain, he was given a large fruit bowl with fruit elaborately cut into the shape of the Captain of the 8th Division, an 8 done with two mango slivers next to one another along with a new electric blender, and expensive silverware. The use of either was, of course questionable. He had no reason to choose these gifts, though he had the funds and thought they were nice.

For the new Captain, Zen Mugen, Captain Shibutani had a bottle of Sake, a portable electric stove, and a wok. There was usually not much celebration for welcoming the new captain into their office. Jun Shibutani could not for the life of him remember much celebration from the rest of the Gotei 13 about his own reaching of Captainhood, though his own squad was incredibly pleased. and threw a massive celebration where they all drank heavily. A little nostalgic, Jun wanted to recreate the experience. The wok and the stove, as Captain Shibutani intended, was to allow them to drink sake at multiple different temperatures.

On the other hand, he was also meaning to interview them both, though had only meant to interview Captain Zen.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:07 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As I entered, Mugen rose to greet me. He in turn had also heard much about me, seemingly honored by my presence. Truthfully, I was flattered, I didn't openly think that I'd done that much to serve the Seireitei though I was overly loyal to Rena Lisola our Captain-Commander in charge. To fully extend Mugen's questions, I'd answer him in time. "Well, I heard that you would be able to craft Asauchi for us, as per your clan's illustrious heritage. That in and of itself is no easy task, but to hear that you yourself have quite the swordsmanship? That's even better, to hear that you both craft and wield with dignity and honor. In regards to the state of the Seireitei, there's not much to say. The last time any notable threats entered the range of our walls, I and my forces quickly expunged them. Not much happens in my division, as one might think."

Though as I finished up that particular thought, a series of knocks would brush the door, and in would pop another new Captain of ours, one whom I had not quite gotten the chance to meet yet. Jun Shibutani of Squad 9. I nodded to him respectfully, and seeing as he'd brought gifts which I would presume were for Mugen, not I, I'd slide off to the side of Mugen's office. Jun was a bit odd. Though I didn't see a reason to be overly polite or shower those new with gifts, I pondered the idea a bit, then shrugged it off.

I'd wait a bit longer, though I wasn't sure how long I'd end up staying, I did want to at least be decent, after all.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:22 pm

6th Division
6th Division
As Noziel spoke, three knocks crept upon the door of the Sixth Division's Taicho office. And after a short second, the door slowly opened with Captain Jun Shibutani behind it. He was a much more established leader in the Gotei 13 with a carreer much longer than Mugen and Noziel had been souls. He walked in with gifts, strangely modern for the Seireitei's modest, old fashioned tastes. But he apparently had heard of Mugen's appetite for good sake. He had done well. Mugen rose again to greet the entering Captain, directing him to the seat next to Captain Aran's position, before sitting again.

"Welcome. It's nice to see the two Captains which viewed my Captain Proficiency Exam, alongside Rena-dono are both here. It is an honor to be serving alongside you all. And thank you for these wonderful gifts." Mugen clapped his hands together solemnly before, picking up his own sake jug and pouring its confines into two decorative cups before pulling out another for himself. "This is a special sake crafted from the rice which grain is pulled from the forest beyond the Rukongai and distilled by the greatest maker in the Seireitei. I'm a collector of fine drinks," said Mugen as he poured his own drink into his porcelain cup.

"But back to he subject at hand. Yes I have the ability to create Asauchi but this duty will remain to those who still live within the Zen Clan Compound. One service I can provide though is reforming Zanpakutō who's Bankai have been damaged returning the sword to its original strength and maybe even power beyond its original. This will be the services I provide for the Seireitei when the need is called for. And, of course, as the 6th Division Captain I will be able to cast a powerful offensive on the enemies of the Seireitei so that I can dull out future threats and help maintain the peace in the world."

Mugen took time to ponder his duties as the Sixth Division Captain before looking up to Jun and then over to Noziel. "Which begs the question. Do either of you know the details of the former Sixth Division Capt, Kaitō's murder? This will be the first case I work on as a leader here and it seems quite ominous that a person capable of blowing a Captain-level Shinigami's head off is running around the Human World."

View user profile

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:49 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Jun faintly recalled his own father's Zanpakuto, the bankai being destroyed not by an enemy but by the effect of the zanpakuto itself. It was three hundred years since Jun had seen his father use his zanpakuto, as, according to him, he could not use it. He made a mental note, wanting to bring it up later in conversation. Of course, because Mugen wanted to change the subject to something else.

Captain Shibutani of the 9th Squad readied the portable stove as the other captains were conversing, one pouring himself a drink. Jun, also a lover of fine brews, found it pleasant to drink sake as it heat up, especially in the current climate at the Seireitei. He put the pan on top of the stove, and poured the contents of the gifted bottle onto the pan before turning the stove on. Of course, he made sure the stove was away from any flammable objects. As for electricity, Captain Shibutani always kept a small portable outlet charged with his own reiatsu that was developed by the 12th Division and commissioned by Jun himself, wanting modern amenities in his barracks.

"I've met several incredibly strong individuals in the other world while I was down there. I'm genuinely surprised how many powerful beings exist there and indeed at such a young age. The ones I've met, however, have all been fairly benevolent. A few would certainly hurt a fly; but after investigation, and I am very good at investigation; I've deemed them as being useful assets and they have been registered under the Gotei 13." Captain Shibutani stated, hoping the information was to some use.

"But no. We've gone through quite a few Captains now. A lot has happened in the hundred years I've been captain. Central 46 was slow at appointing people, but now there isn't even a Central 46 to solve the various issues, legal responsibilities falling on us the captains." Jun took the pan off the stove and prepared three cups, one for each of the other captains and one for himself. The sake was just over room temperature, but it did have a nice warm feeling going down. Jun poured more into the pan, moved the pan about, then left it to continue warming up at the low, steady temperature of the stove.

Taking a drink, the 9th Division Captain sighed.

"I detain criminals and I have squad members who are very good at forensics and are working out the details, but for the time being, the information escapes me. Perhaps Captain Aran has his perspective on the topic."

View user profile

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:49 am

8th Division
8th Division
Taking in the exchange of gifts and words between the other two, I also took heed of Mugen's explanation, that he would only be doing Bankai reforging as far as his clan's work went so long as he was a Captain in the Gotei. Then of course, he brought up another side point as a question, while on top of this, Jun brought out a powered plug to use the electric port stove. Jun mentioned that Captains had come and gone, died, and Mugen mentioned Kaitou.

"The only information I can offer on the murder of Captain Kaitou was that I knew him, and knew how he fought. Most certainly, he was capable of fighting, and defending himself, seeing as he was far stronger than I when we last fought. Though I might be able to match him now, it doesn't matter. Whoever this human was, he must have been powerful... I've heard tale of plenty of humans, some benevolent, some neutral, some malicious... So there aren't many I can name off the top of my head who could have done it. Perhaps Accelerator, seeing as many of our operatives have had run-ins with him in the past. Though I wouldn't suggest going after him on your own, he has certainly caused problems in the human world."

That all being said, I stayed to see if there was anything else I could do to offer to either captain, seeing as all of a sudden, this had turned into a minor investigation. I had nothing against it, and cupped my chin in my hand as I thought on the matter.

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum