Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Scientist and the Quincy Part Three - Final Tests

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:16 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Hours later, and more nightmares that even the most twisted horror writers would think was far too screwed up to put on paper Sakota awoke covered in sweat, his chest carefully stitched back together laying on top of the table that he awoke on earlier today. Groaning slightly Sakota sat up his mind playing back through what happened to him before he lost consciousness. Oh that jackass, I wish he warned me before doing something like that. Granted he probably thinks that I would have chickened out. If this works then I guess I can forgive him Sakota noticed his reiryoku felt slightly different than before, though only time would tell if it was enough.

Searching around the lab Sakota looked for the captain who had probably used Sakota's time unconscious to perform a dozen different experiments, and come up with some odd freaking tests for Sakota to take in order to determine whether or not it worked, as well as possibly even came up with a plan to mass produce the results for the other quincies. Granted who knows whether the tentacled freak cares enough about those who didn't think of approaching him to come up with a way to take them off of the Soul Societies radar.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man woke up in a cold sweat and Kokoro sighed, "bad dreams judging from the way you slept.." The man groaned slightly, sitting up as his mind began to play through what had happened, slowly but surely coming to reason with what had actually occurred. "I know what you're thinking, I should have warned you and in fairness you're probably right speaking solely from an ethical standpoint.. That being said had I warned you there is no assurance that you would have agreed. Therefore, I decided that this was the best course of action towards the ends we wished to accomplish.." The mans reiryoku felt differently than it had before, and Kokoro had already taken samples while he slept.

"So, while you slept I made these.." Kokoro handed the box and wouldn't wait before continuing, "They're modified Quincy Crosses implanted with your own Reiryoku.. Don't ask how I got the crosses and you'll like me more by the way.. Anyway, They can now be used towards the same ends that were accomplished when I ran my scythe through your chest, and it's rather obvious that the route to get there is a little easier now." He pushed them forwards and stood up.. "Any questions, complaints, concerns?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:21 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota turned to face the voice that was speaking to him giving him a look that very clearly said 'No Shit Sherlock', and while Sakota would agree that most people would probably have not accepted the thought of being ran through with a scythe as a good way to get what they wanted, well unless they were suicidal. He understood that he pretty much had nothing to lose by trying, because if it turns out that he had to face off against enough hollows he would end up on the Gotei's most wanted list and end up hunted, or worse bring about another mass genocide. And who knows their might not be any survivors this time.

Accepting the box of crosses Sakota gave the captain a smile Well atleast he knew what one of my next requests would have been, and I don't need to ask where he got them from. He either killed their previous owners himself or they were collected during the purge either way it doesn't matter. Was Sakota's thoughts as he answered the captain's question, "The only things coming to mind are first, how do we know that the procedure worked? And second how would I go about making more of these crosses on the chance that more are needed, or that the rest of our gear will need the same procedure?"

View user profile

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man gave Kokoro a sarcastic look which irked Kokoro ever so slightly, so he would retort in order to portray this.. "I'm well aware that's obvious to me and most sensible human beings, I was unaware as to whether or not you had gathered yourself, given that you were after-all, just impaled with a scythe, stupid." As Kokoro finished his statement, he undid the stitches then redid them to remind the man of the extent of his injuries. "Just a friendly reminder since you're apparently not smart enough to understand body language."

"Well, I'll open the box, you attach this as usual, and fire. We'll analyze the results and be sure that this worked.. If it did? You're free to go.. I'm pretty sure it worked given the difference in your Reitsu by the way.. but if it didn't?.. Back to square one.. So load up Quincy.." Kokoro released the Gillian class Hollow and looked. "Fire when you can."

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:47 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota's glare was apparently considered rather insulting as the captain before him decided to work his little magic trick over the stitches causing them to come undone briefly before righting themselves. The whole moment caused the glare to turn to a grimace before Kokoro handed him another chip to perform the tests. Because while it was obvious that Sakota's Reiatsu had changed there was no guarantee it did what they wanted it to. Holding the chip in his hand, and generating the bow he took his position a few feet away from Kokoro and his box, Pulling the bow back so that the chip will be embedded in the shaft just below the head of the arrow.

As the Gillian stepped out, the young quincy waited untill it was at its full size before loosing the arrow, piercing the creature between the eyes vanquishing it almost instantly. Visually the hollow's death was the same as it was before, though that didn't mean anything in particular. "So did it work?"

View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Vizard
Vizard
It had worked.. Kokoro couldn't believe it, he was not just shocked but he elated with his work and discovery.. "Come with me at once, we must find the Captain Commander and report these findings. Though, I'd suggest you behave yourself.. Also, you'll be putting these back on again.." Kokoro snapped and the man was handcuffed, unfortunate for him? Perhaps. But it could be a LOT worse than it was.. A LOT worse..

He began to ponder what exactly he was going to say to the Captain Commander to justify his experimentation to the scale of which he was experimenting.. He began to wonder how exactly he would explain the procedure, then he narrowed his mind a bit on what he was going to say, and approached the squad one barracks with the Quincy in tow.. This was going to be VERY interesting..

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:16 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota could tell immediately by the captains reaction that the experiment had proven to be successful, his arrows now acted much like a shinigami's zanpakuto when it killed a hollow, purifying them, cleansing their soul so that they could move on rather than obliterating them completely. The gray-haired quincy was so filled with joy that all the pain he had gone through today was not entirely in vain that he didn't even care that he was cuffed again in without even getting a chance to complain. And while he wished his attire was in slightly better shape for meeting the head of all of the shinigami he knew that a breakthrough such as this would have to be reported immediately, especially if the balance of the universe was already leaning to being out of whack, or at least to take Quincies off of the high-watch list.

Following the tentacled captain, hands cuffed and head held high Sakota made his way to the squad one barracks where he would get to meet the most powerful person in the soul society.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Vizard
Vizard
(OOC We're gonna have to wait for Rena now.. So put this on hold till then.)

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:54 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena was busy writing within a stack of papers when she felt, then got told, then saw Kokoro coming in with some random quincy in toe that she had never seen before. Handcuffed and such no less. So he was either a criminal, a random capture, or one of Kokoro's less than authorized experiments. Lovely. Was it not for the fact he was more beneficial at the moment than a nuisance she would have shut down his more "extreme" experimentations by now..

But whatever. She would hear what was going on now and decide what to do after. Until that point she kept working on her paperwork. Doing the job that once belonged to forty six OTHER people was not a simple matter. It was one of the reason's she was not on the field as much as she'd like these days as well.

Who else would do it if she didn't though? With C46 gone and the nobles too scared to replace them. She had little choice. Besides... She did originally want the spot of Captain-Commander.. she just didn't think she'd be doing the old men's jobs as well.. Damn that Kokoro.

"Explain, Quickly, Effectively. I'm busy." She said without looking up and continuing to work on the papers when Kokoro got within ear shot with his "captive".

View user profile

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:24 am

Vizard
Vizard
She asked him to explain quickly and effectively and he did, "I have ended the war between Shinigami and Quincy forever, by creating a device of which the Quincy can use in order to purify Hollows, as opposed to killing them..." Kokoro ripped off the mans shirt momentarily before stitching it back together, but she would clearly see he had been experimented on rather heavily.. "It was quite the little adventure we had together as you can no doubt tell, but I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that the Quincy can now be considered an ally of the Shinigami, as opposed to a threat. I can take you to the lab and give you a demonstration if you'd like.." Kokoro smirked, bowing to the incumbent Captain Commander a bit, clearly proud of his handiwork.. "Unless of course you're busy, that is to say.."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum