Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:39 pm

Thor listened closely to the woman and what she had to say without interrupting her. By the looks of it, he was speaking with an individual who had some level of intellectual capacity, unlike being someone who was a complete savage with no brain. Which honestly, in Thors view, a good thing. As he continued listening to her, he encountered a part where he had to speak up. Which he felt was necessary. He knew that if he didn't, he would be putting her in some sort of trouble by turning a blind eye towards it due to not informing her about the situation which was quite apparent that she didn't know of.

Exhaling, Thor began to address the Espada. "Well, as in regards to warning the Soul Reapers about the war... You know that you're just walking towards the belly of the beast without thinking twice of the repercussions?" He said breaking the silence which he took by closely listening to what she had to say. "Unfortunately for you, the captain commander of the Gotei, dare I'd say, is kind of a racist... But it would be ill-advised to say that she is the only one that shows racial hatered. I'm sure there is more people in the ranks who completely loathe Arrancars." Thor took a deep breathe taking in the smell of the air and calm of the night. "Anyway my point is that, trying to warn the Shinigamis about some sort of invasion isn't going to end good for you at all. Either you'll get captured or killed. It would be most likely the latter." He paused, looking at the woman, he continued, "you may be wanting to do the right thing but, their hatred towards you and Arrancars in general would not be able to see through what you're saying."

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
As the man started to explain how her plan was flawed, the air around them both seemed to get just a little warmer. It wasn't what she wanted to hear, particularly when he made it sound as if she hadn't thought it through. Of course, he wouldn't know she had gone out of her way to speak to the shinigami, in fact she had quite a pleasant chat with one of the captains. "So? I'm supposed to just leave and let them get what they want?" She frowns, it didn't make any sense to her really, maybe this man only ever thought about himself... it made sense, most arrancar seemed to after all... She did understand what he meant though, her warning could just be ignored.

"My life isn't some precious thing to me... I would trade it away in an instant if I knew I could stop this whole mess" She turned back to look at him, her usual smile completely missing from her features. "It doesn't mean I have to just walk in to Seireitei and die. There will be some who will listen, they can't all be so ignorant" The girl let out a sigh, tempering that inner fire that was beginning to spill out. Calming herself down again.

"What would you suggest I do then?" She questions, peaceful once more it would seem. Whatever anger she had let free had been very promptly dealt with. She was willing to listen to reason once more, so maybe it was Thor's chance to save the girl from herself, before she did something a bit silly that might just compromise her wellbeing.
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Thor sighed. "You're incredibly naive." He muttered looking directly at her. The tone of his voice was blunt as ever. "Your willingness to want the help the soul reapers is admirable. But. Unfortunately for you, that alone isn't going to get the job done." He paused, "you say that you're life isn't precious and if you could, you will trade it to get people out of this whole ordeal. Well, you wouldn't be going down as a martyr when you do; you'll likely be named as a race traitor who tried to side with the Shinigamis against the interest of your own people. And you really think the soul reapers would care? In whether you try to stop this or not? No, they wouldn't give a damn. They would use you, if they do, and once they have no use of what you offer, they'll kill you. Their captain commander isn't the type to just let things pass easily." Thor said as he looked away. He hoped this woman would understand and not do anything foolish. She would just give her life ever. For what? Nothing.

"No, I think we should try and get Graven to his senses so he can think for himself. As of now by the looks of it, he needs his Vizard friend to make decisions for him. Which honestly makes him look like a poor leader." Shaking his head, he exhaled. The fact that the Cero Espadas was showing lack of leadership skills was perturbing Thor greatly. "As for what I would do..." He pondered for a few seconds gathering up his thoughts trying to come up a reasonable response to her question. "I would try to talk with Graven and make an effort to stop him go through this madness. But if that fails, if all hope is lost, I would turn the other way and let things unfold as they were meant to be. There are somethings that cannot be stopped how hard you try to. There are more forces than good and evil working in this world."

#14 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
Seras seemed to be listening... well at least a little bit, more-so she was focusing on calming her nerves before she got a little too worked up. He was right, of course, it would be an awful waste to just throw her life away and no one would be thankful. That wasn't the point though, she wouldn't be doing it to become some sort of martyr, she was doing it because she had decided it was the right thing to do. She crossed her arms, the sour expression still hanging on her face, there was no arguing with either of them really.

"Talk sense to him? I'd prefer to stay away from the both if possible" She wasn't exactly sure what it was, but she didn't trust that vizard that held so much sway over their 'leader' and would try her best to avoid any sort of confrontation with him, as she knew that would only end badly. "So you'd just give up? Disappointing..." Though from how the conversation had been going so far, she shouldn't have been to surprised. She seemed at least a little calmer now, so she wasn't going to blow up on him.
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Thor grinned from ear-to-ear he when he heard the woman say that she would prefer to stay away from both of them. Well, honestly, who could blame her? She seems to hold no liking towards the Cero Espada, which Thor could perfectly understand why. He pondered for a second or two trying to decide if he should give a response towards the statement she had made. Knowing that he had nothing of value to actually add to it, Thor would go on to give a reply to the question she had asked him. "I haven't given up." He said bluntly. Closing his eye's for a second, he sighed, only to open them again and direct his eye's towards Seras. "I understand that you're trying to do the right thing. I want to do that as well. I really do. But, sometimes you should take a step back and look at the world at how it truly is. There are somethings that are meant to happen. No amount of effort can stop it from happening. Sometimes I believe the realist view boarder view is needed to deal with things that you have no control of. This situation being a clear example."

Bringing his right hand up, he directed his eye's at it. A ball covered in magma would begin to form on top of his palm. Smiling, he would look at the woman, "how about you and me have a spar here, right now? It's been a long time since I tested my abilities out -- and I think this would be the perfect place to test it out?" He cracked his head left, then right. "Don't worry. We are not fighting to kill. Why would we? Let's just test ourselves out. Besides toured strong enough to keep up with me." Smirking be would wait for an answer from the tenth Espada before proceeding with the spar.

#16 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
The Tenth rolls her eye, it sure sounded like he had given up, but she wasn't about to continue this silly argument they were having. Her anger was now under control, so she wanted to keep it that way. "Fine" She just shrugs and lets him explain the rest of his reasoning before he decided now was the best time to offer a sparring match. Clearly he didn't know who she was, she got mad in fights, which would mean she'd probably need to be completely knocked out before she stopped...

"I'm not sure that's the best idea..."
She pauses, "I'm not in the right state of mind for that I think" It was her being sensible at this stage, as much as she could do with letting off some steam, she didn't want to make this man an enemy.
View user profile

#17 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:36 pm

"Come on Seras. It's only a spar. We are not fighting with hate in order to kill each other." Thor said in a calm tone trying to reassure the woman it was all in fair game. He did not have any intention to harm or any of that sort. Hopefully the woman understood it. But something told Thor that she may need some extra persuasion. And he was just ready to give her exactly that.

Looking at her, he smiled; as he began to let loose his spiritual pressure, all of it. The sand surrounding him would surge outwards in a large wave of sorts. Pointing his finger, Thor would instantly Sonido behind her, aiming it at her leg, he would fire a Bala.

#18 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:35 am

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
Seras looked unimpressed really, she didn't care for the reasons behind this sparring match. But Thor wasn't having a bar of it apparently, releasing a large amount of spiritual pressure as he just starts the fight then and there. She grits her teeth, the ignorance of her wishes causing something to snap, drawing her scythe from her back with a graceful twirl as her own power flared. Particularly when she spoke the phrase 'Incinerate'.

The bala didn't stand a chance it would seem, as blames erupted from her much sleeker scythe, almost indescribably quick as she batted it aside with a twisting motion before the jets fired again to send her spiraling towards Thor, coated in a dark fire as the blade's wicked tip came sailing through the air towards the man. He may realize at this point he'd messed up, at least a little.

techniques used:

- Resurrection activated
- Hellfire Cloak - 3 posts remaining
- Jet Burst - x2 used
View user profile

#19 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:09 am

Taking out her scythe, she would utter a word that triggered her resurrection. As she would use her scythe to immediately deflect the Bala before it gained contact with her. Then she would activate some kind of jet thrusters which would send her spiralling towards Thor. Not wanting to get impaled, he would instantly Sondio backwards. But unfortunately for him his timing was off. The tip of the scythe would gaze on his shoulder as the fire would eat away his coat while also giving him some burns on the right side of his pectoral muscle.

Thors left hand was the side of his body at this instance. Instantly lifting a finger and pointing it at the woman, he would fire Cero at her. Due to the fact that the finger was not in the view and also considering how she was focused on her attack, their was a chance of this attack taking her by surprise. Be that as it may, Thor would take this chance to Sonido and create some distance.

The pain was already registering as he felt the burning sensation that was going on in his chest. It was swelling up, but Thor of course did not care. Taking the sword out of the sheathe, he would point it forward, as he would utter the words, "Djevelen Kan Gråte." Unleashing an azure and crimson burst of spiritual energy, an azure rain would fall around Thor as he went into Resurrection. The burns were healed, he had powered up. Thor felt like a new man. It was time to get serious.

Bursting into a Sonido behind the woman, already swinging an axe made of magma, he would aim it at her back from the right. Then he would Sonido to her front, crouching, he would aim a single horizontal slash towards her thigh area. Only to appear about ten feet above her as he would throw two magma balls at her.

Technique Used:

Boosts: x3 speed, x3 strength, x3 regeneration, x3 durability

Magma Bøying - Thor can shoot massive continues streams of magma (can also coat) from his fingertips, fists, palms, or legs. These streams of magma has an area effect of 100-ft. He is able to use his magma manipulation ability to create magma whips, lashes, balls, blazing rings and arcs and etc.

Causes the enemy 2nd degree burns. Spammable.

#20 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
Seeing the hint of crimson, the girl was snapped back into her senses for a moment. Almost crash landing on the ground as Thor retreated to fire his Cero. She didn't want to fight, she never wanted to fight. Why was she here? Fed up of this silly 'sparring' session, she immediately tore a rift between worlds as the devastating beam of energy approached. When the dust cleared she would be gone, off to parts unknown. A disappointment she was sure, but she needed to calm herself down, attacking a comrade wasn't good enough. It would be some time before Seras would show her face back in Las Noches again and when she did, Thor would probably notice she was avoiding him as best she could.

- Exit Thread-
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum