Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Thor strolled through the corridors of Las Noches, his hands were resting on the top of his head and his fingers were drumming casually on his scalp. "What are the odds I'll run into someone who wants a fight, I wonder? I haven't had a decent battle in a while." he thought to himself as he abruptly turned a corner, hoping by some miracle someone would be there to start a fight with him; fate wasn't in his corner today, there was obviously nobody there. With a begrudged sigh, Thor moved through the corridors with a quickened pace. He left the large, white castle and walked to the large stairway leading out into Hueco Mundo.

He took a few moments to consider whether heading out into the desert to fight a hollow to fight would be worth it, they never really put up much of a challenge against an Espada. Thor shook his head and dropped his arms by his sides. He walked beside the stairs and sat on the ledge leading down into the harsh, wild desert. He brought his knees up and let his arms rest on them. Thor looked out into the distance, his brow furrowed because of Las Noches' artificial daylight. Unlike some, Thor didn't mind the sun. It was a pleasant change from the eternal moon of Hueco Mundo. But it also seemed more then that, Thor saw the sunlight as a symbol of how much arrancars had evolved above their hollow counter parts.

One of Thor's arms fell from his knee and his hand landed on the rock. He began focusing spiritual pressure into his index finger; he began to draw on the white surface, the heat of his rieatsu charred the rock as he doodled. Thor was never much of an artist, but drawing was always a fun way to pass the time. He drew a crude picture of a stick man standing upon a large structure that resembled a castle- possibly Las Noches. "Hmmm. One day, maybe, that'll be me." He said to nobody in particular, arrogance thick in his voice.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:56 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
Seras had been wondering what the point of this all was, her fellow arrancar seemed either perpetually violent or waiting to climb the ladder to the top. It was almost infuriating to see them argue, fight, scheme and showboat to try and gain respect. Even the fraccion who had been assigned to her was nothing more than a brute as far as she could tell, having embarrassed her by showing up covered in blood. She needed to get away from them all, at least for a while. So she headed out, wandering off towards the desert, as much as she disliked it.

Though as she walked she came across another of her kind, she couldn’t remember if she had seen him before, but maybe he’d make a change from the others. Though she couldn’t help but notice he was doodling. She wasn’t too sure, but it looked like the crude drawing of a king on his castle. “Not much of an artist, huh?” She tilts her head as she stands a few paces behind him. “Keep at it, I’m sure you’ll get better” She smiled, just a little bit, wondering how the man might take the criticism.

From what she could tell, he was stronger than her but not by much, so she wasn’t particularly worried about him attacking her. After all, she was quite a quick little thing, there were only a few around here that had a chance in keeping up. “I don’t think we’ve met before though.”
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Thor felt a presence coming towards him as he was drawing. Glancing towards his right, he saw a woman approaching him. Not just any woman, of course. It was the tenth Espada herself, Seras Makishima... As the woman went on to give some constructive criticism about his art, Thor smirked. Turning his head towards the woman he realized that she haven't noticed that she was speaking to another Espada herself. He wasn't offended in anyway for the fact that she haven't recognized him because honestly he really didn't care. It wasn't actually a matter of much concern to him since she was not the first one. The only thing that would offend him was that if she turned out to be stupid. Hopefully it didn't come to that case...

Shrugging his shoulders, Thor would begin to speak, "if I were to be honest, I wasn't really taking this seriously. I mean, I'm drawing on a rock. I think I would fare much better if I were to draw on a piece of paper or something. Then again, who knows..." He said in a low tone. Standing up, he dusted his trouser  only to direct his eye's towards the Espada afterwards. "Constructive criticism is always appreciated." Wiping the smirk out of his face, he smiled, as he continued, "and no. We haven't met, until now that is... Though I know who you are Seras Makishima. You're the tenth Espada.  And if I may ask; where has your Fraccion Kawa Kensai galavanted to? He should be with you." He said crossing his arms across his chest. It was Thor's speciality to know stuff. Not only was he a very curious being, he had an IQ that was beyond any scale known to man.

Taking a step forward, Thor gazed at the woman that was in front of him as he spoke again, "My name is Thor Blerster. I'm the third Espada." Raising his right hand up he wanted to see if the fellow Espada would accept it and show the courtesy of a handshake.

#4 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
“Oh of course, it can’t be easy drawing on rock” She giggled a little, offering the man a polite curtsey as he spoke her name. “Makishima? I’m not sure about that, I don’t know my last name, but it doesn’t sound like something that would have come from my homeland” She wasn’t sure how many of her kin remembered their past lives. She had been afforded it because of the odd circumstances that surrounded her awakening.

Of course, her mouth seemed to form into a pout when he mentioned that she should have her fraccion around. “I don’t believe he should be, he embarrassed me at the meeting! Coming covered in blood… it was disgusting” She looked to the side, maybe if she kept an eye on him she could change his violent ways, but mostly she was concerned his disobedience would incite her wrath and beyond death there was very little that could stop her when she lost her temper. It was best they stay apart, she had decided quite early on, as they’d only bring out the worst in each other. After all, if he were to anger her, his position as a fraccion would most likely need to be filled.

She tilted her head slightly at the man as he offered her his hand, deciding the polite thing to do was take it. He would notice immediately that her body was quite warm. Hot to the touch even, not uncomfortably so at the very least. “So what are you doing out here? If you wanted to draw I’m sure you could find some paper back in the fortress” She raised an eyebrow as she brushed her dress back into place, carefully straightening a stray strand of her hair out of her face.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Thor listened to the woman carefully before he started to speak, "honestly, if I was you, I would have put the Fraccion in his place. By the sounds of it, he seems like a person suffering with anger issues, bloodlust, low patience and low IQ, and have little to no respect towards you." Thor said closing his eyes only to open them again. "He see that you have a weakness and he will take advantage of it and use it against you. Not now, of course. Once he matches your or go above's your power level. Oh, I'm sure you're wondering what is this weakness I'm referring towards, right? Well, that weakness being that you're an overwhelmingly positive person. He see that in you, and he doesn't like it. Trust me, you're time would be coming soon. Be prepared."

Thor shrugged his shoulders, "staying inside the fortress was starting to get on my nerves, honestly. It felt like I was trapped inside of a prison of some sort, so I needed to get out and be free." Throwing a thumb back towards the direction of the fortress, he continued, "Also, you have to consider the fact that staying inside there really doesn't give you the chance to see, experience, and also gain knowledge about the outside wonders of the world. No wonder most of the Espadas are a bunch of low IQ savages. They lack the necessary intellectual capacity to wrap their heads around what is going on outside of their way of life. If I had my way, I would end all of them starting with the Cero Espada himself. He's nothing but an useless twat. He rather kneel before a war monger and align himself with his party than care for the greater good of the Espada and his race."

Even though Thor himself did not attend the special meeting personally, he knew everything that took place in the meeting. On one side he was happy that he did not attend it due to the fact that the stupidity that went on it would have most likely triggered and offended him to the core. In the other side he wished that he did attend the meeting to point on the blatant hypocrisy and stupidity that went on it. But be that as it may, he was not a fan of going to war for personal agendas and gains. He was outright against such nonsense. Gazing at the woman, he would ask her, "what do you feel about the so-called 'war' that we are going to have to fight against the soul reapers? You agree with it?"

#6 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
“Don’t even need to get me started on anger issues” The girl said with a particularly sweet smile. “It would have been hard to do that with all the grandstanding going on, I didn’t want to make a scene” She explained, giving a shrug as he went on to explain her weakness. “I hardly see that as a weakness mister, I might be kind… but I’m not stupid.” She frowned, a rare sight to behold to be sure. “If anything, he’ll underestimate what will happen to him if he crosses me.” She crossed her arms, Seras wasn’t a pacifist after all, the last person that had angered her had been cut in half after all. If anything, she felt her positive nature was a strength. No one would expect her wrath, how vicious she would be. How many had fallen while she kept the pretty mask of a smile on her face, twisted into the pleasure that came when she struck down a foe.

“I know what you mean! Though the desert isn’t much better, I much prefer Earth. I’ve made quite a few trips there already! And only one of them ended up in a fight” the frown washed from her face, replaced with a grin “It’s a shame I’ll never get to see Seireitei though, I’d very much like to visit… Without being swarmed by shinigami” she shrugged again, it was a pipe dream to be sure, there was no way for that to happen.

Though Thor’s outburst seemed rather odd to her, he seemed to be holding a lot of resentment towards their fellow arrancar. She understood why, she didn’t particularly like many of them either, but to say it outloud to someone he had only just met seemed a little careless.

Which is why she held her tongue for a moment, she wasn’t sure she should be speaking of her thoughts on the matter. “Well, I’d prefer not to. All I can see happening is a lot of pain for absolutely no reason at all. I won’t be taking part, no matter what happens” She looked away, wondering if that had been the right thing to say.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:14 pm

The more Thor learned about this woman, the more he began to like her. He listened to her say how she did not approve the idea of war, and how she would stay far away from if it were to happen. "That's a good choice, to be honest. I'm really glad that there are still people with common sense and intelligence within our ranks that doesn't only think power is the end all and be all of everything. Even though the number is miniscule, it's good to know that everyone isn't brainwashed with comical patriotic thoughts." He said quite pleased knowing that the woman hadn't been fallen to any kind of agenda. The fact of the matter was that, she wasn't the only person who shared similar believes regarding war like Thor. He had met another individual who also shared the same views as them. But that was a story for another day and time.

Taking a step backwards Thor eyed the woman with a slicing gaze of his light blue eyes as he wrapped his hands on his biceps while his arms folded over his chest. "you know it's almost feels as if you're reluctant to talk about the war... When I observed your facial expressions and body language it just screams that you have little to no interest to talk about it. Like you're afraid of something. You're unsure if the answer you gave towards my question is right or wrong, aren't you?" He asked curiously noticing how Seras had become quite tense after he asked her the question. Hopefully she provided an explanation for her sudden nonchalant behaviour.

#8 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
Seras was glad to hear that the man thought her choice wise, the whole idea of this war seemed ridiculous to her, taking the place of the soul king? The vizard who seemed to be instigating the whole thing seemed like some sort of power-hungry psychopath. Not someone she would cross though, he was certainly powerful already, but seeing as their leader had seemingly bent the knee to him was worrying nonetheless. Should things go south, she would probably be one of the first to simply leave, discard the number tattooed on her hand and strike out on her own. Maybe settle down somewhere and just enjoy her time rather than waste it causing more destruction.

“Of course, I hardly know you. It could be some sort of test… how am I to know?” She shrugged “Unlike you, it seems, I don’t know everything. This kind of talk to the wrong people is just asking for trouble” She raised an eyebrow curiously. “So, what will you do if this war breaks out?” She did have one man she would need to contact about the whole thing, the shinigami might already know of this plan of their ‘king’ but Seras wanted to make sure. Even if her warnings fell on deaf ears in the Seireitei, she wouldn’t sleep right if she let them be blindsided by such an attack.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Thor smirked when she asked if this was some sort of test to which he replied calmly, "it isn't, honestly. I'm just asking you. It's just that I saw a sense of hesitancy when you answered the question which got me curious to a point where I had to ask you if you actually meant what you had said." He said, his eyes directed at the woman at all times. Her next statement, actually made him laugh quite hysterically. Shaking head, he looked at her, "asking for trouble? From whom?" He paused, grinning from ear-to-ear, he continued, "I'm the Third Espada. I'm pretty sure I could take on anyone who tries to jump on me for stating my opinion. Honestly, it's not me being Third Espada. The title is irrelevant. It's me possessing the power to rival almost ninety nine per cent of the Arrancars." He was blunt. There was no arrogance in his words. True facts cannot be taken as arrogance. Also, why would anyone have a problem with someone who has different view on opinions than them?

"Anyways, I don't fight fellow Arrancars, so yeah." Shrugging his shoulders, he took a step back. It was one of his rules; never to fight any Arrancar at any given circumstance. The woman's next question caught his interest as he knew that he very much needed to response back. "Well, if... this is a big if. There is a justified reason to attack the soul reapers, then yes. I would partake in it. But it needs to be some kind of world treating reason and not some petty bullshit reason. But if there isn't any reason, at least not justifiable, I would simply stay away from it. I have no intention of getting myself into power struggles." He said in an unwavering tone. His reasoning was absolute. Pointing his finger at Seras, he would go on to ask, "what would you do? If the Cero Espada asks you to join him, would you?"

#10 Re: [Private] The Coldest Hearts (Seras) on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
"From that Vizard and apparently his Lapdog as far as I can tell" The girl crossed her arms once more as she faced her fellow arrancar. "I don't like them, I don't trust them and I want to make sure I have as little to do with them as I possibly can" It was a little outburst to be sure, but it clearly was exactly how she felt on the matter. Thor had been correct in assuming that violence wasn't something the girl was particularly fond of and so far that was mostly what she had been experiencing the most when she had interacted with these people. Not that there was much for her to do about it. Being the lowest ranking Espada for a reason, she would rather just go unnoticed unless absolutely necessary.

She raised the back of her hand to show him the 10 tattooed across it "I don't have the luxury. I'm not strong enough to just go about starting fights or arguing." Lowering her arm once more "I don't have that power, so I can either go along for the ride or just stay out of the way." She shrugged, glad to hear that this man wouldn't go around fighting his own kind, making her feel just a little safer. Not that she hadn't considered he might be lying to her. It was just better for her right now to believe him and hope for the best it would seem.

"If he asked me personally?" That was easy really "Of course I'd go along with it... until he turned away and I disappear. I don't know where I would go, but I wouldn't be coming back. That's for sure. I've got no love for this desert or Las Noches... I'd experience everything I could. Maybe even warn the Shinigami what was about to happen, just to make it interesting." It was quite a plan, though how long the girl would last all by herself was hard to say really. She seemed confident enough at least.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum