Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Man or Beast? (Ika and Okami)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:30 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Okami spat out the ashes from the cigarette as Ika dodged the then-wordless Kido. The flames from the end of the cancerous stick weren't enough to hurt a Shinigami, but they tasted awful and mucked up his mouth. The clubbed hand to the side of the head had hurt, and he was forced to fix his mask before the entire thing broke. Breathing lightly, he watched Ika's guard carefully, judging where his weaknesses were. There were a few in his stance, but then he had to remind himself that they were in the middle of what was essentially Hakuda, or a bar brawl. Either way, he didn't have a blade, so he wasn't able to capitalize on the flaws he found in Ika's guard. Having an idea, he picked up the sheath of Tsukiakari Shojo and centered himself on it, allowing himself to get centered and flow. Building up killing intent in the sheath in his hands, it began to glow blue before he lanced forward in his speed combo, bringing the impromptu weapon around in a powerful downward stroke that had enough force and energy behind it to crack the ground underneath the two combatants, creating a fissure behind Ika. Lashing out with his foot, he would use his leg as a scythe in an attempt to sweep Ika's feet out from under him while putting a hand forward and charging a Cero point-blank, firing it off directly at Ika's chest before reaching to grab his sword. It was insane to close with the other man like this, but that was the beauty of it. A head-on, berserker style was what Okami did best, one that flowed with the battle as much as possible, and even a bit beyond that. If Ika wanted to play that game, so be it
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man spat out the ashes from Ika's cigarette and watched in probable disgust as Ika then dodged the less wordy Kidou attempt.. Probably wasn't enough to do much more than lightly burn his mouth and leave a bad taste wherever it touched, but injury wasn't exactly his intent anyway.. "Note to Okami, Incantations are impractical as shit in combat. What you think I'm just going to sit here and let you perform multiple incantations? Don't be a simpleton.." Ika rolled his eyes a bit before bracing himself once more.. The clubbed hand to the side of the idiots head had to hurt rather severly, but that was on him. He was already being forced to fix his mask, which was expected but eh..

The mans breathing was light and he seemed to be watching Ika carefully, probably, or rather hopefully observing that this was a bar brawl as opposed to a typical fight... This was Ika's element, this was where he was at home.. The man would probably come to realize that there WERE no holes in Ika's guard at this given instance, or at least, none that could be exploited without a blade to exploit them with... The idiot had an idea, and he picked up the sheathe of his blade and seemed to center himself on it.. The man glowed blue and cracked the sheathe down with enough force to crack the ground beneath them but.. Ika used his own blade to block the attack.. "Love the grip by the way, beautiful craftsmanship this one.." The man lashed out with his foot while charging a Cero, Ika jumped over the foot and grabbed his hand, sending the Cero into the air but the man had retrieved his blade.. "Well done Okami"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:11 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0131#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Okami huffed, attempting to catch his breath as his blade hung from his hand. He sent wave after wave of reassuring thoughts inwards, promising to apologize in person as soon as he was done with Ika's training. Pulling his wrist back out of the other Vizard's grasp, he felt his reiatsu calm and return to normal while his mask crumbled off from his face. Taking a few steps back, Okami looked over his Zanpakuto with a loving glance before sheathing her once more. Looking over at the other man in the room, he tried to bring himself to think of something to say. "...Thanks. I think I get it, now. I think I'm going to go grab a bite to eat, then spend some time in Jinzen. Hopefully we can do this again sometime."

Placing his sheathed Zanpakuto through his chain belt, he waved over his shoulder as he wandered further back into the compound, towards his room. There was definitely something to think about...
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man was breathing heavily as he had recovered his blade from Ika, prompting Ika to snap his fingers and sigh, "Well.. maybe I am a little rusty.. Whatever, you got your blade back and.." Ika smirked, "well would you look at the time, you lasted several minutes with your mask on and didn't let it consume you, isn't that a dandy bit of information?" The mans Reitsu calmed down a bit, seemingly trailing off as the mans breathing also began to slow down in order to properly match normality.. He was almost awe-struck by his own Zanpakuto, as though it were a lover.. weird fuck. He thanked Ika and said he was going to get a bite to eat, Ika raised a hand and waved. "Sounds good to me, you know where I'm at.. ciao"

Ika would at this point head off to unwind, and relax. No point in pushing the matter any further, if he wanted more, he'd ask..

-Thread Exit-

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum