Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Man or Beast? (Ika and Okami)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:30 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0214#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

Okami groaned as he got out of the shower and clothed himself in his usual heavy metal manner, forgoing the Shihakusho for the day. Running his haori through his fingers, he let a brief few memories of his past slip through his mind, wishing to the Soul King that things could have been different. Of course, said Soul King was going to be dead soon enough, so there might be a few changes that'd let them rejoin the Gotei. Placing it in the trunk with the rest of his uniform, the Vizard closed it and grabbed his Zanpakuto, tucking her through the chain that acted as a belt. He had compressed her form as much as he possibly could, so she wasn't quite the length of a nodachi anymore. Instead, she was more along the lines of a tachi, slightly longer and broader than a katana. Rubbing the small scars on his palms, the ones left over from his encounter with that empowered human, he laced up his skullcrushers and walked to the training area to wait for Ika.

Standing in front of the console in the middle of the bare room lit up with technology and holographic generators, Okami thought about his Inner Hollow, something he hadn't considered in a very long time. The fucker had merged with Tsukiakari Shojo after he was defeated, so it would be easy enough to harmonize with the Hollowfied form of his Zanpakuto, but he had trouble accepting that the sweetheart he shared his soul with had become a partial monster. Perhaps...perhaps Ika could help him with that.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:59 am

Vizard
Vizard
Okami had asked Ika to help him train him so that he may harmonize with his Hollow, at least a little bit.. he didn't really want to turn him down and they hadn't interacted much so Ika had taken him up on the deal, and as the man began pacing down the hall, Ika looked at the clock. He was 30 minutes late, and he was going to do more than just pay for it. Ika used Bakudo 26, and quietly stalked around the room, waiting for his subordinate to show up, and as he did and began to get his bearings, Ika at his side would lurch forwards with a full force straight right hand to the side of the boys head.

The boy would have been sent flying in an instant, probably from one end of the room to another and if he wasn't careful there would be worse yet to come. "Hi I'm Ika Mazi I will be your teacher for today, next time I say get here at 4:00 AM and you decide to mosey on in here at 4:22 AM just know that it'll be more than one punch you'll be walking into, now, today we're going to be teaching you to make that Hollow half of yourself, your permanent, personal, bitch. You better love that bitch Okami, gotta show her attention, and affection."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:13 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0150#words

#tier1-3

©2013 caliburn

The only warning Okami had before Ika's strike was a flash of killing intent, and his instincts told him to duck. Of course, this really wasn't fast enough, and he ended up flipping end over end into one of the walls of the training room. Dropping to the ground, he stood up and got the crick out of his neck as he heard Ika speak, unknowingly hitting a chord in the older Vizard as he said "Show that bitch attention and affection"...Dammit. "Sorry about that. 4 AM is a little early, but I'm working on it. So...In all honesty, I'm finding it a little hard to do that, Ika. After all, my Inner Hollow used to be my Zanpakuto..."

Shaking his head to get the depressing thoughts out of it, Okami drew his blade and held it in front of his face, admiring the glimmer of the steel, and the platinum fittings on the navy wrappings. Feeling for the balance and catching it in the way only a truly masterful swordsman could, he stood loosely, prepared for what was to come. "So, how're we going to go about this? Do I just summon my mask and try to survive?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man flipped end over end, clearly he had attempted to duck the punch and frankly, he was pretty damn lucky the result wasn't a broken neck... Ika busted out laughing as he flipped end over end into the wall, and more so when he groaned getting the crick out of his neck, "What's the matter, hit you a little too hard for the morning?" Ika's grin widened as he lit a cigarette and took a drag, clearly enjoying the clove-scented cigarettes he had bought a couple weeks prior.. "God I love these things.." As the smoke slowly filled the area in front of his face with a cloud, Ika face-palmed slightly. "Right, right, not here for your health, or lack thereof.. We're here to train, is that right?"

As the man spoke up finally, Ika would interject, "I don't care about your thoughts on wake up time, shut up and draw your blade..." As he said this, the boy did as asked and inquired as to how he would go about this training. "Eh.. yeah, sounds about right.. It's gonna hurt, so better brace for that.. I hear Saio gives great massages with those baton gimmicks though, some healing property gimmicks. Don't ask me."

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:30 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0180#words

#tier1-3
#mask

©2013 caliburn

Okami nodded as Ika spoke, letting his blade drop to his side as he lifted his left hand to just under his right eye, wiping across in a flash of black and blue reishi as if he were wiping away tears. The demonic mask settled over his face with an unsettling weight, and he briefly saw the beautiful form of his Zanpakuto spirit, with one horn coming from her silver hair and an eye that matched his currently, black sclera with a royal blue iris. Flinching visibly as he shook his head to rid himself of the image, the Vizard gripped his blade tighter than he should, an amateur mistake that he'd never fall for if he was in his right mind. Using Shunpo then slipping into a Sonido in order to multiply the speed factor was a neat trick he had picked up, but he was damned sure that Ika would be able to see him. The bladee was aimed for the other man's right thigh, on the outside, in an attempt to injure his flank and make this fight at least a little easier. His reiatsu fluctuated like it normally did and tried to cut into anything and everything within five feet or so, but it seemed duller than normal, as did his Zanpakuto. He didn't pay it any mind, but it was definitely a problem with his resolve.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:45 am

Vizard
Vizard
Okami nodded as Ika had spoken to him, and seemingly let his blade to drop to his side a bit, did some face gimmick which was weird, and a mask donned his face. Neat. Ika made note of the tightness of his grip on his blade and swung with his sheathe at full power. It alone would be enough to either knock the blade away with such a tight grip, or put the man off balance. If it was the former, Ika would grab the blade and force him to come and get it. If it was the latter, Ika would follow it up with a leg sweep... His game plan had been to stab Ika, but needless to say that plan did NOT quite come to fruition as he apparently hoped it would have.. "Well Okami, your move.. Nice trick though."

(Short Post, sorry. Oh, btw, Let me have caught your Zan.. We'll play keep away in order to piss you off. Trust me.)

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:20 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Okami's eyes widened as Tsukiakari Shojo was grabbed in his opponent's bare hand, and ripped from his grasp. As his back hit the ground, the older Vizard would hear a slight shriek, as if far away, coming from his Inner World. Was...Was she in pain? FUCK! In the midst of his own discomfort, Okami had neglected to think of how his blade felt about all of this. Tsukiakari Shojo was his whole world at one point. How could he have forgotten about her so easily? His reiatsu would sharpen drastically as he launched himself into another Shunpo/Sonido combo, launching himself at Ika's hand holding his Zanpakuto. He wasn't looking at Ika with his eyes, however. All his eyes saw was the image of the beautiful woman that made up his Zanpakuto spirit, scared and confused with her new form. He needed to protect her...protect...PROTECT!

Keeping his reikaku, his spiritual eye, on Ika, since his normal eyes wouldn't be able to keep up with such a superior opponent even when augmented by the reiatsu flowing through his system and his status as a spirit, he built up a deep blue Cero at the end of a finger gun on his right hand and aimed it at the other Vizard's Saketsu. Firing it off, he used it as a distraction to attempt to get his blade back. Here's hoping!
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
Okami's eyes widened a bit when Ika grabbed his Zanpakuto with his barehands and took it from him. As the man fell on his back he seemed alarmed, distressed even, and Ika would be lying if he said it wasn't at least a little bit amusing. He tossed it up in the air and examined it a bit before continuing, "Want this back right Okami?.." He smirked, holding it in front of him, "Come get it.." The man launched himself forwards as though he were suicidal and Ika would counter it with a simple kick aimed directly at the poor mans skull. "Well if that's your best shot I might be keeping this thing man... It is a pretty sweet blade."

The man fired a Cero behind Ika in what amounted to a clear attempt to distract him. Ika decided to play opossum, Shunpoing away and letting the Zanpakuto hang loosely in his hand.. If the man were to use Shunpo in an attempt to get his sword back he would be met with a backwards fist, meant to break his nose.. "You don't REALLY need this do you..? You aren't THAT pathetic without this, are you?.."

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:34 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Groaning as several pieces crumbled away from his mask, Okami flexed his neck as he listened to Ika's statement. He wasn't that pathetic, was he? His Cero certainly hadn't done anything, and the other man was holding his Zanpakuto loosely at his side. If he were anyone else, he probably would have fallen for it, but Okami understood the ploy inherently. While fighting, you needed to be loose and flow, not unlike the tides being shifted by the moon. Having a somewhat risky idea, the older of the two Vizard built up his reiatsu before launching into a Shunpo/Sonido combo like he had been doing. He didn't close, however. He moved slightly behind and to the left of Ika, extending his arms and building up a massive amount of reiatsu in his palms before speaking in the echoing voice of a Hollow. "Ye lord! Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado #73: Soren Sokatsui! Hado #63: Raikoho!"

Twin lances burst from his palms, the right being one of intense blue flames and the other being a bolt of raw, yellow lightning. Raikoho was a simple enough spell, considering that the Shiba Clan is one of the most well-versed in it's usage, and Soren Sokatsui's principles were similar. Niju Eisho was a tricky affair, considering that Okami definitely wasn't a Kido Master, but he had enough experience to not slip up. After his attack was fired, he lashed back out with his high-speed movement combo and moved to the other side of Ika once more, charging and firing a Cero to pin him between the blasts. A bit more of his mask crumbled away as he huffed lightly, out of breath. Watching the explosion, he brought a hand up to his face and built up more Hollow reishi to repair his mask. Hopefully this worked!
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:48 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man groaned and flexed his neck in Ika's general direction, seemingly questioning himself if nothing else.. The man seemed to understand the little game Ika was playing, and Ika hoped he might loosen up a bit and let the combat flow so that he wouldn't, ya know, die. The man used his little speedster combo NOT to get in close where he might actually be able to do something of merit, no. That would have made too much sense. He decided to use his little combo to get closer to Ika, though not in striking distance, and essentially quoted the Kidou handbook at Ika. Sighing and laughing as one would Ika lit a cigarette.. "Ye Lord! Sprinkled on the bones of the beast!"... Ika took a drag off the cigarette quickly, as the man continued.. on... and fucking on.. and fucking on.. the second the words "Sharp Tower" Left the mans mouth Ika would Shunpo forwards, pull his tongue from his mouth, and put the cigarette out on the exposed flesh. "Who do you think you're fighting?.. A fucking chump?" as Ika would say this he'd aim a full force swat at the side of Okami's head, aiming to knock him away. In fairness, he deserved it.

Moving on Ika allowed the man to get off the two Kidou without their incantations and he used Shunpo to the left to dodge the first and Shunpo to the right to dodge the second before ending up right back where he started off... He rolled his eyes a bit and waited. "Come on now.. Don't treat me like a damn buffoon."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum