Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:47 pm

Espada
Espada
The man responded by saying that he works out daily, and the reason it may not seem like it was due to the reason that he wore baggy shirts. To which Dre would reply by saying, "why wear baggy shirts when you have a good physique? I mean, it honesty defeats the purpose. Wouldn't it be better to wear a body-fit shirt of a sort and flaunt your gains? If I was in your position, I would do it. Sadly, my profession doesn't let me to be free as I want to." A disappointment tone could be heard in his voice when he stated his final statement. His job required him to wear a full suit with no expectations. Not that he really wanted to, however, the requirement was absolute.

The man read out the list of things he wanted to buy as he entered the store; Dre followed him closely. Walking towards the counter, he looked towards Maximilian, "ugh, I'll wait here. You pick your stuff and come. No need of me interrupting you while you're choosing stuff." He said leaning towards the counter and awaited still the man was done with his shopping.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:49 am

Max would laugh a bit at the Dre's opinion on his clothing before hearing the end of his statement. "Well I solely workout just to keep in shape. I run from my house to school and back, as well as the club shit I do." He didn't want to be rude and ask what his job was, so he chose not to. And after hearing him say he'll wait, Max would nod to him and head in quickly. "Should only take a second."

After about ten minutes, Max would walk out with a new black backpack, filled with grocery bags, and holding a carton of eggs. "Done, though I couldn't fit the eggs in my bag so I guess I'm carrying em now." It seemed a bit awkward to be holding a carton of eggs but eh, they could be broken inside his bag and then he'd have to buy a new one.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:15 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre waited patiently for about ten minutes or so, as he saw the man finally approaching him. By the looks of it he had everything he needed. The once empty bag was now filled with most likely groceries and stuff. "I see that you got everything that you wanted." Dre said in his usual direct tone while grinning from ear-to-ear. With that he would exit the store only to walk outside. Turning himself towards Maximilian, he would say, "so, how about we do something similar to a spar? You still haven't told me what exactly you are. Maybe you don't really know what exactly you are. Nonetheless, I think we'll be able to figure it out soon." eyeing the man with the slicing gaze of his light blue eyes, Dre wrapped his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest. "So. What say you?"

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:43 am

Looking a bit confused, Max would tilt his head to the side a bit at Dre's request. "Well I'm pretty sure I'm human but I can't say I'm normally since I feel like I'm not, however what makes you bring up sparing? Along that note, I still have meats and shit I gotta put in my fridge before they start to go bad." It wasn't something he was expecting to be asked, as well as the fact that Max believed he was human, or has lived thinking he was anyway. Giving it a thought, Max realized maybe it'd be interesting to try, so he nodded. "How bout you let me take these home and we can 'spar' wherever? That sound fair?"

View user profile

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Espada
Espada
"Honestly, I have few reasons as to why I would want to spar with you. Well, two reasons, if I were to be honest. One reason being that I would get to know what exactly you are due to you using your powers to defend yourself and fight back. The second reason being that I'm bored. Hopefully that reason does not shock you, and if it does, just forget it and believe the sole reason I'm sparing with you is because of the first reason I just presented." Dre said as he chuckled softly. He was aware that being bored was not enough of a reason to spar with an individual he never met before, but at least he was honest towards himself and the man.

As the man said that he wanted to take the groceries home, Dre nodded. "Sure, take them home man. And you know what? How about we both meet at the riverside park at about ten or so in the night today? The park is open twenty-four seven so, I don't think getting in would be a problem. So, what do you say?" Dre asked the man as he eagerly awaited his answer. Riverside park was located in Manhattan which was the perfect spot to conduct the battle. And considering how it being a weekday, most people would avoid coming to the park. At least not in the time that the spar was going to take place at.

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:04 am

Listening to Dre's reasons, Max would tilt his head to the side looking a bit confused but not verbalizing it. Powers, I'm a high school kid who got a weird bracelet and plays games and that's about it but that does mean this is one way to fill up his schedule. He'd just nod and agree to the reasons, at least he was honest.

Hearing about the time and location, Max would nod once more. "I might be a smidge late, I should was these clothes before I meet you since you know, sewer drains aren't all that clean and all. That said, it shouldn't be much of a problem." Thinking to make sure he had said everything that he needed to know, Max would shrug. "See you then."

View user profile

on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre nodded as the man said that he would be a there, but arrive a little bit late. He didn't mind that at all. What was important to him was that the mans attendance to the spar and him not pussing out in the last minute because he was afraid. Though even if he was afraid, there was no reason to have such a emotion in this instance. Dre wasn't going to kill him. Why would he?

Dre arrived at the destination that he had told the man to come. Not surprising for him at least, he was ten minutes early. He liked to be punctual. It was one of his many characters traits. Anyways, he would let his eyes roam around in search of the man, so he could spot him. While Dre was looking around he suddenly remembered how Maximilian had told him that he would arrive in the spot a bit late. Sighing, he leaned his back towards a nearby lamppost as he waited patiently for the man's arrival.

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 am

Having reached the agreement Max would've headed home and placed everything where it'd needed to be, more focused on his small amount of household task to do before he was ready to go. Having everything prepared and clothes washed he'd leave to meet Dre at the park, about the time he said he'd be.

----

Having spent a few extra minutes trying to find the park, Max slowly came in looking around for his new friend to figure out what he meant by spar. Hoping that he meant spar and not an actual fight to the death, which would be ridiculous, Max had no reason to deny Dre his request. With a small sigh, he'd begin searching the unfamiliar park that he'd never been to.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre checked his watch, only to look ahead again. The man was late. "Did he lost his way?" he said to himself as he began to walk forward. His eye's roaming everywhere trying to spot where the man was. Coming to a sudden halt, he turned towards his left. Narrowing his eyes he tried to focus the figure that was about two hundred feet in-front of him. "There he is." a smile would find itself on his face as he used bringer light to get behind the man in an instant. Tapping his right shoulder, he spoke, "I'm here Maximilian."

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:29 am

Completely taken by surprise, Max would almost drop to the floor while turning readying his hand like he was holding a knife in his hand before realizing what was happening. Slowly standing back up, Max would scratch the back of his head a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, you scared the shit outta me right there. Was not prepared for that."

View user profile
#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum