Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Shadows of Eternal (Max)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The man would go on to ask him about the soul society to which Dre would respond by saying, "Soul Society is an afterlife. It's also called the spirit world. This place is where Soul Reapers live and where most Souls dwell until they are reincarnated into the Human World." Dre said coming to a stop as he gathered his thoughts only to speak again, "they say soul society is something of a paradise, where nine out of ten times it is better than the living world and hunger is never a problem... So yeah." Smiling at the man, Dre would take a few steps towards him, "anymore questions?" He would ask looking at Maximilian directly.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:20 am

Max would listen once more, until the he finished saying any more questions. Max would shake his head slightly, as he'd come to have answers to everything he had been told. "That covers everything I had questions for I think, though it's a lot of stuff to take in so I apologize for asking about so much." Having nothing else to ask, he'd spend the next few seconds running everything through his head once more.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre smirked, "don't worry about it man. Always glad to lend my knowledge towards someone who seeks it." He said after hearing the man apologize to him about asking too many questions. Looking at the man he realized that Maximilian was deep in his thoughts, most likely thinking what to ask next from Dre. Chuckling slightly, he turned his head towards the left as he saw pedestrians walking by them. Each and everyone seem to be in a sort of hurry to either to get to their homes, workplace or somewhere else they fancy. "How pathetic and depressing..." Dre said to himself realising how each and everyone of them could die in an instant this very moment and not having the capability to prevent it. Looking at the man from the corner of his eyes, he spoke, "what do you see when you look out there? Do you think each of everyone of them our free? Or are they just slaves towards whatever that they do?"

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:55 pm

It wasn't long until Max was brought out of his thought at Dre's few words. There truly wasn't a better way to describe everyone here half the time, and Max frowned a bit. "You know, more often than not my experience watching these people is quite poor. None of them care for each other, none of them are barely aware of each other, and none of them even realize it. It's like watching an ant hive move with a set path in mind, but no one will change it." Max let out a sigh and looked over at Dre. "New York is a pretty shitty place with pretty shitty people, but it's home to me for now." Max would slowly start walking again to let him know that he's moving onward. "I almost forgot why I left earlier, I got some groceries to buy!"

View user profile

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:46 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre nodded after hearing the man's statement about what he felt about New York. "I agree, to be honest." He said in an unwavering tone. "Humans are nothing but a bunch of selfish pack of idiots who only care about themselves. And regardless of what happens in other countries and such, New York has become a place where we have people doing stuff just to fulfil their own agendas. They may say that they are doing it for the greater good of the people in the city and in the country, but honestly, they only care about themselves even though they say that they care about the rest. It's revolting." Looking over towards the man he noticed that he had started walking again. Following the same suite, he would follow Maximilian closely. "You know..." Dre started to speak again, "what kind of groceries are you intending to buy?" He asked in an attempt to talk about something that was not dull or depressing.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:33 am

Max would nod slowly with Dre's words as they both seemed to have a similar opinion on the subject. As to the question he was asked, Max chuckled a bit. "Well as a high school student who lives alone, I gotta make sure I have food, drinks, and other shit to have for when I get hungry an the like. That and I need to grab a few things for my classes. I lost my backpack the other day so I gotta get a lot of new supplies." It was an interesting thing to loose a backpack while walking, but with his luck Max had done it, more than once as well.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre looked at the man with a surprised expression on his face. "Wait... you're in high school and you live alone?...why exactly?" He asked Maximilian in curious tone. "I mean, I can understand if you were attending college and living alone paying your own bills and stuff, but living alone while you're still in high school? That's... well, I'm just surprised, to be honest." He wondered if the man had any parents. Either they have abandon him or they had to part away due to reasons. But these were all Dre's individual assumptions. He didn't know what the real story behind the man living alone was.

Pointing his index finger towards the grocery shop ahead, Dre would go on to ask, "hey, is that the shop you're going to? Or is it a shop further ahead?"

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:57 am

Max shrugged a bit. "My foster parents adopted me but they just kinda left me with a credit card and their house since they're always away on business trips and the like. Most of my time at that home has been alone, like the rest of my life." It felt like that had been the way things had been for years, but maybe it wasn't supposed to be the way it was. Max shrugged once more and let out a small sigh. "Oh well, what's done is done I guess."

Seeing Dre's finger move, Max would look up before nodding. "Ah, you're right it is. I felt like we were farther away but I do have time's where I'm quite wrong." At least they had arrived by this point. Pulling out his phone, Max would bring up a small list of things to get and go through it quickly.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The man would go on to say that he's adopted and that due to his adoptive parents going on business trips and such he would live alone in the house that they had left him. Nodding in reaction towards it, Dre knew that the assumptions that had thought were completely false... Maximilian would assure him that the store he pointed out was in fact the shop that he was going to as he started to go through his phone, most likely going through the list of what he was going to buy. Eyeing the man with the slicing gaze of his blue coloured eyes, Dre wrapped his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest, while saying, "So, this question may come to you as a surprise but do you workout? It's really the perfect age to get swole rather than waiting still you grow older." He exhaled, "what stuff of interests are you going to buy?" He asked as he would follow the man when he did enter the store.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:45 am

Having checked everything before hearing Dre ask his question. "I actually work out daily, I just wear baggy clothes since I don't really like to go shopping. That and I need to keep in shape for the clubs I'm in at school." As to what he was going to buy, Max would replay the list in his head. "Well, I gotta get some eggs, about 2 or 3 pounds of steak, some water bottles, stuff to bake with cuz sweats are amazing, a new backpack, a very large binder, an almost equally large spiral notebook, some pencils, and whatever else seems interesting." It was about all the stuff he needed, and having said it Max would have slowly started to enter the store .

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum