Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:14 pm

Espada
Espada
As the man led the way, Dre would follow him closely. "My name is..." he stopped, pondering if he should reveal his name to this man. Dre wasn't the one to easily give out his name to strangers he would meet. Then again, he rarely gave out his name until he was distinctly sure the person possessed no threat to him in anyway. "My name is Dre Jaegerjaquez." he said making up his mind, as he would look at the man that was in front of him. He knew that whoever this individual was, he didn't seem to possess any kind of threat towards him. As a contract killer it was his duty keep his identity concealed at all times. Though however, there were also times where he could make some exceptions. This scenario being an example.

Grinning towards himself, he spoke, "I read a lot information about historical things and so forth. I'm no expert, obviously. But, I prefer to call myself a history connoisseur, if you will." He said in a blank monotone state. Looking ahead as he walked, Dre would start speaking again, "are you telling me that you actually had no idea what was the meaning behind your name until now? I thought most, if not all parents would name their children with a name that has some sort of a meaning behind it. I guess times have changed, huh?" It was more of a statement than a question, but he hoped Maximilian would answer it nonetheless.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:26 am

Max nodded at hearing the mans name, though it was quite unusual to him, and using unusual would be an understatement for this. "I actually grew up in an orphanage for most of my child years, we didn't really have much of the nice things that I currently have now, so I guess I just never thought about looking at my name's history." It was a weird thing to think about, his name and his past anyway, as they'd been with him forever but he'd never looked to far into either of them.

"Why do you think people tend to have names that mean something? I never looked at it like that, I've always seen names as just words. I'm better with faces than names anyway, so I guess that's why I'm looking at it in such a weird way." He was genuinely curious now, since this wasn't something he'd talk about often. He actually hadn't even realized he'd brought up his past moments before either.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Espada
Espada
"Oh, I see." Dre replied after hearing how the man had been born in an orphanage and how he didn't get the privilege to learn about history among other things. Dre himself was an orphan in a way. Not literally, of course. But the difference with Maximilian and him was that while the man spended his childhood in an orphanage, Dre spended his in a church. A priest took him in after the tragic murder of his mother and father... Be that as it may, he had no intention of bringing his past up since it had no relevance to the discussion they were having now. And besides, he liked to keep the past as it were.

"Because everything we do in our life has a meaning towards it. It's honestly quite rare that we would do something just for the sake of it. I mean just think about it." He paused for a few seconds as he exhaled and began to talk again, "now as you may now; my name is Dre. Do you know what my name means? It means, man or warrior. I tend to stick with the definition of warrior since it honestly fits me better." He laughed out loud after he stated it. Turning his head back to the man, he spoke, "so, what exactly are you, Maximilian? I know that you're no ordinary human. Are you a Bount?"

on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:18 am

Max would've nodded after what the mean said at first, just to confirm he had heard and was listening. Everything having a meaning was an interesting way to look at it, even if it was the small things he could see how one did something for one reason or another, excluding those odd-ball people who are out there.

Max had never heard anyone with the name Dre, but hearing it meant warrior brought a smile to him. Even small words meant important things. Hearing the last of it, Max would've let out a small chuckle as the manned laughed before being a bit confused by his last statement. His question, rather. "If only I wasn't an ordinary human, however I am just a weird one. But I don't think that's the answer you're looking for, and speaking of answers what is a Bount? I've never heard of that before." He was confused, but curious. New words, new meanings.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:46 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre titled his head to the right as the man revealed that he was no ordinary, and that he was a weird one. "Ughhh, okay..." Dre said narrowing his eyes as he was quite bemused by this whole thing. "Yes, you're right. It wasn't the answer I was looking for." Pausing for a few seconds, he would speak again, "let's cut the riddle-esque statements and answers for a second and get to the point shall we? Okay, so what are you?" He asked the question again from the man hoping at least this time he would get a distinct answer. It wasn't that he had anything against riddles or anything of the sort. It was just that he disliked when people beat under the bush without giving a clear statement when they have clear chance to do so.

Turning his head towards the man Dre looked at him with wide eyes in reaction to the man not knowing who or what Bounts were. "You really don't know who Bounts are?" Dre asked the man as he wanted to know for sure if the man was just pulling his leg or not. Nonetheless he would go on to explain who and what the Bounts are. "The Bounts are a group of Humans that live by consuming Human souls, as well as Shinigami and Quincy souls which potentially increases their abilities... Just think of them as another version of vampires... Hope that explains it."

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:03 am

Max would stop for a second after Dre brought up 2 more new words to him; Shinigami and Quincy. Peering back behind him he'd look at Dre with a bit of a confused and bewildered face. "So then what are Quincies? Actually what are both of those? And what do you mean by consuming souls?" Max was not prepared to hear of any of this, not expecting souls or new words. He was confused, but now he was waiting for some answers.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Espada
Espada
Thor would look at the man bewildered as Maximilian would ask him what Quincys and Shinigamis were -- and also what soul consuming meant. Not only the man would ask him such, he would also ignore the questions that Dre had asked him on the second time around. Stopping at his steps Dre sighed as he closed his eye's and took a deep breath in only to exhale slowly. Gazing back at the man, he would begin to speak, "Soul Reapers are guardians of the souls who are going through the circle of transmigration. They are also known as Balancers. Shinigamis purify Hollows who do evil deeds in the World of the Living and ensure the safe crossing of souls - the pulses who have lost their way after death - by giving them a soul burial." Pausing for a few seconds, he would continue, "Quincys are a human medium that have the ability to detect the existence of Hollows. Basically they are the pollar opposite of a Shinigami. While Soul Reapers are also the opposite of Quincys." Dre said as he explained the definitions to the man and HOPED he would understand them. "Okay, soul consumption..." the words trailed off as he pondered for a second as in what way he should present his explanation. Coming to a conclusion on how to present it, he would speak, "every human has a soul. You know that, right? And Bounts normally try to absorb the Human's soul after the person dies and is trying to pass on. But however, they are also capable of taking the souls of those who are living, to do so kills the Human. That's why I stated that they were Vampires earlier. Because they are."

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:06 am

Max would listen closely, paying much attention to every detail the man spoke. It didn't take long for him to catch on, but Max was still a bit confused. After listening to Dre finish his explanation, Max nodded and thought for second. "So Bounts are soul vampires, Quincys are humans that can detect souls, and Shinigami are....soul reapers? Like people who guide souls to the afterlife?" It was weird to think that they were a thing, to even consider it a possibility. But it didn't answer everything for Max.

"So then what are Hollows? Are they similar to Bounts?"
Max felt like he was lost, and not sure what to believe or think about what he was hearing. It was a strange conversation to start with, and now he needed to get everything to put it all together. Sadly, Max had also forgotten that Dre had asked him to answer something in his pursuit for the knowledge he didn't understand.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:57 pm

Espada
Espada
"Yes, Shinigamis are soul reapers." Dre answered the man in a calm tone. "Again, yes. That's basically what they are, to be honest. Though honestly, I really think you should be asking these questions from a Shinigami. Because I'm not one and I'm just telling you the stuff that I know about them. And as you may know in that instance my knowledge about them is quite limited. Like I'm sure there is more to them than I know of. It would be wise and better to ask one instead of me." He didn't want to feed Maximilian misinformation even though Dre had a good knowledge about Shinigamis. But he himself knew that his knowledge wasn't enough to educate the man considering that Maximilian didn't know shit about Soul Reapers.

As the man compared Hollows to Bounts, Dre would simply shake his head. "No. Hollows and Bounts cannot be compared in any form of way. They are both totally different species." He said as he paused for a good ten seconds or so to emphasize the fact that what he said was important, only to begin speaking again, "Hollows are a race of creatures which are born from Human souls who, for various reasons, do not cross over to Soul Society after their death and stay in the Human World for too long. They are corrupt spirits with supernatural powers which devour the souls of both living and deceased Humans." Pausing again he looked at the man, "hopefully that clears up the issue."

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:09 am

Max would listen closely once more, to make sure he got everything right from Dre. The whole thing seemed quite extreme, but that also was with most things in life. He had at least got the Quincy part down, but hearing he should speak to a Shinigami, Max was a bit confused but continued to listen to the man as he went on, almost interrupting him during the silence he gave.

"So that covers almost all of it, but the last thing I have to ask is what is the soul society?"
He must seem more clueless or stupid than most people, but the question was relevant. So far he had heard new races that were related to souls and such, and that being the case he just had to confirm everything he could.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum