Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Shadows of Eternal (Max)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:35 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
It was a night where souls were invited to wander the streets listlessly. The realm of New-York had grown quiet during the dusk of a Sunday evening, and drizzling rain created a soft cadence by pelting tin rooftops. As far as the eyes could see, there was nothing but gray tones with scattered bulbs lighting the streets to guide the lost. This neighborhood in New-York was like a country by itself; a land where lost men ended their travels, and came to make peace with themselves and die.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:54 am

It wasn't a long walk but the days had been having rain more frequently, and walking to the store a few blocks away had seemed to get longer and longer as time went by. Max had always hated Sundays, almost as much as he did Mondays, but the rain had been nice to him. Lately the sidewalks had been empty, and with his hoodie on he'd walk do the streets with his eyes closed, happily listening to the rain around him. Just like the day before, Max had being feeling the need to stretch his legs and though his trip to the store was solely for a drink, being out of that empty house was worth it.

The only thing that could've gone wrong though, was that having your eyes closed and rain covering sounds everywhere, is that you don't allows know where the curb on the street is. And as soon as he felt it, his footing slipped and he face-planted face first into a pud next to the drain. "Fuck." It wasn't that loud, but it was very audible. What a great day to fall into water, when he had just got his clothes washed.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:16 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre heard the sound of a person uttering profanity. Not in a normal casual way, of course. But in a way similar state to being angry or shocked. The direction of the sound was coming from quite near to him. Turning his head left then right he looked to see who it was but couldn't find the source of the sound. Moving forward he began to sense a pulse of spiritual pressure coming from his right. Even though he was shit at sensing reiatsu and whatnot he was able to detect this pulse since it was coming from somewhere very near him. Pinpointing the exact location, Dre started to walk towards it, wanting to know who or what it was. As a man who was curious in nature, it was only natural for him to be inquisitive.

Seeing a man face planted and fallen into a drain, Dre shook his head as he walked near towards the man. It's not everyday you see someone falling into a drain. This person most likely must have not paid attention when he was walking. Looking down at the man, he spoke, "well, aren't you in a shitty situation mate." A grin would spread across his face. "Do you need a hand?" Dre said as he offered his hand to help the stranger.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:58 am

There was nothing more awkward than hearing someone ask if you needed help with a shitty situation, when you're literally almost as close to shit as you could get, outside a building. "You know, normally I'd say I'd be fine, but this isn't a normal situation for me." He was so astounded by how unfortunate he was today, that he couldn't help but have to accept this strangers help. Not like he could do anything from here, he was rather stuck, his shoulder blades slightly held by the drain entrance.

"Just uh....Yeah I don't know. This is a new one for me, I've never fallen into one of these before. What luck, right?" You could easily hear the annoyance in his voice voice closer to the end, but I mean you can't blame him. Besides, could be worse knowing his luck.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:46 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre heard the man mumble something's about how he never expected to be in this situation, and how this whole predicament was a new thing for him. Dre honestly wasn't paying much attention. It was a new thing for him as well, since this was the first time in his life that he had to help, in this case, take out someone that had fallen into the drain. This whole situation itself was comical. But be that as it may, it was time for him to play the good samaritan and help this fellow.

Grabbing the man by the back of his neck; essentially which was covered by his hood. Dre lifted the man up only to release his grip after the man was in a safe-side. "Well, clean yourself up, fella. You looked soaked as shit." He said taking a step back as he threw his hands inside his pockets. "So, tell me my man," Dre spoke again, "what exactly happened that got you into this sticky situation? Where you trying to kill yourself or something? If so, I'll tell you now; it's not a good way, at all." he smirked awaiting the man's reply.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:00 pm

After feeling the man he spoke to grab the back of his neck, even if the hood he wore cushioned the mans grasp, he instinctively tensed up at the feeling. Having been slightly moved and feeling the release of the mans grip, he let out a sigh, a bit of happiness mixed with disapproval of himself, before slowly picking himself up. He was already rather soaked before falling, mostly due to himself leaving his zipper undone which was a fault on his part. Water resistant hoodie, but don't even use properly in the rain, how typical of himself to be so.

Before responding to the question the man had asked, he couldn't help but smile a bit at his last statement, as dark a joke as it was. "In all honesty, I'd never be lucky enough for it to go my way. After all, I fell down that drain being the idiot I tend to be and closing my eyes to listen to the rain. I mean how does one even face-plant into a drain on normal circumstances?" He couldn't help but be a bit embarrassed to admitting it, but it could've been worse. Probably.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre nodded after the man said his piece. It was quite clear that the man was very embarrassed at this whole situation. Dre himself was embarrassed since he never thought that he would have to pull out a fellow that had fallen down into a drain... Taking a step back, he directed his eyes at the man, as he spoke, "so, tell me my man; what is your name?" Dre asked as he brought his right hand up only to run it through his own white hair to lift it off his forehead. "Quite the weather isn't it? It's been awhile since its been like this. To be honest with you, I really like this kind of weather. It's refreshing..." He paused, spreading his arms across he looked up, "it feels good as well." Looking back at the man, he grinned, "Oh, I forgot to ask; what brings you here to New York? Do you live here or something?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:31 am

As he watched the man step back, he relaxed a bit as the man spoke, listening to what he had to say. Hearing this guy bring up the weather, he couldn't help but look up into the sky, letting the rain hit him in face with a small smile. "My name is Maximilien, but most people just call me Max." he'd say as he looked down to face him once more. "I normally walk around in this weather but it's always at the same time I need to get things from the store near by. I don't live that far from here, so it's not that bad of a walk and it gets me out of the house."

With another look up into the sky, he'd smile for a bit before taking a moment to step back up on the sidewalk, still standing in the street. "Rain always gave me time to think, but chatting with people is quite nice as well. Would you care to walk with me, the store I go to is only a few blocks away." He was actually asking the question before thinking about it, since he never did talk to people often. Maybe he'd make a friend.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:11 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"Maximilian, huh?" Dre said while rubbing his chin using his right hand. Directing his eyes towards the man, he would speak, "are you aware that your name typically means the greatest? It's actually a Roman name. If my memory serves me right, I believe the name was borne from Saint Maximilian of Tebessa, a 3rd-century saint and martyr... Parents didn't start naming their children that name until the fifteenth century. Roman Emperor Frederick III was the first person to pass it down to his son, if I recall correctly." History was a subject that fascinated him a lot... Shrugging his shoulders, Dre would smile, "I'll call you Maximilian instead of Max, if that's all right."

The man would ask Dre if he would like to join him in a walk towards the shop. Pondering for a few seconds, Dre would shrug his shoulders once again. "Well, I'm currently not busy or anything, so sure; why not?" A smirk would spread across his face as he gestured his right hand outwards towards the front, "would you mind leading the way, Maximilian?" Dre was quite curious to know more about this individual since something told him that this fellow was no mere ordinary human being. He was something entirely else.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:42 am

It was an interesting thing to listen to someone talk about the history of ones name, but Max felt it was kinda neat as he'd never once looked into or thought about his very own. After the man had finished his small lesson on his name, he nodded to him for being called his full name which no one ever did. Max would quickly lead the way after the mans hand gesture, placing his hands in his pockets and looking up a bit into the rain as he did so.

"So, since you know my name I guess it's only fair I know your's right?"
Unsure of how else to continue, Max could only think of asking for his saviors name after saying his own. "By the way, that's an interesting bit of knowledge you shared with me, can I ask how you knew that? Granted, I'm not much a historian, but learning new things isn't bad."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum