Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Training those of wait... What do you mean?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:42 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Max smiled as he lead me down the stairs, warning me to be careful of the step that made him trip even though I was pretty sure it was just because he was clumsy. It felt weird walking down a set of stairs I'd never gone up to begin with... or at least not that I remembered. That meant he'd carried me up. My cheeks flushed again as I realized what could have happened. I had stopped for a moment on that thought as I realized Max was standing at the bottom of the steps and waiting for me already. I laughed nervously for a little bit and walked the rest of the way down. Then to our left was the kitchen, so I followed him there.

"You don't have to worry about what to make so much. I was never taught to cook, but I'll eat almost anything. I was taught to be open to most people and things, so I'm not even a little picky." I'd look at him, hoping he wasn't going to do anything weird. "Oh, right... don't your parents know I'm here?"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:33 am

She must feel a bit weird since, y'know, since she's in my house and doesn't know why but at least she's cute when she blushes right? I couldn't help bust smile at the fact that she was okay with eating anything, though that made making the decision even harder for me. As I was about to speak I stopped as she asked if my parent's knew she was here. Not like they'd care though. Looking at my pots and pans, I'd reply, "Well first off, I honestly have no idea what to make you so if you have any favorite foods I'd happily try to make it. Secondly, I actually don't ever really see my parents. They're almost never here so I live here by myself almost at all times."

Not sure if it was the best thing to tell her, but I mean honesty is the best policy so they say. Having said that, I pulled out a small pot and a decently sized pan and placed it on the stove. I'll at least have these out so I'll have something to use.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:27 am

8th Division
8th Division
"It's all good, I'm down for a grilled cheese sandwich. I'm not one to be overly fancy."
I'd say this, and dig around his kitchen, helping him gather the ingredients. It was only bread and cheese after all, how hard could it be?

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:21 am

I'd nod at her simple request, thank god it wasn't something awkwardly exotic and difficult to prepare I'd head to the pantry and grab the bread from the bottom and let her grab the cheese and butter from the fridge. I'd start the stove on low and wait for the fire to start. "Do you think you could bring me the cheese, butter, and a knife? Just started the stove, and out of curiosity do you prefer it crunchy bread or a bit soft but still cooked?"

View user profile

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:08 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Simply as I was asked, I went to go looking for the things he asked me for, cheese, butter, knife... and I quickly realized.... What was I supposed to do? I didn't want to upset him... but I didn't know where to look, or anything like that, so I just kinda ended up wandering around the kitchen aimlessly..I would have answered him too, but all that ended up coming out was a series of "uhhhh"s and "ohhhh"s seeing as I literally had no idea what I was doing.

I wasn't used to being on my own, not in the slightest, I was always taken care of, had someone doing things for me.... So what could I do? I didn't know what to tell him.

View user profile
#36Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum