Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:57 pm

8th Division
8th Division
To my surprise, the boy seemed to know his tactics well. He closed distance on me, something which I wasn't expecting, and deflected my initial onslaught, forcing me to gather myself. I slid backwards, did a backflip, and landed, in a much less becoming position. I was in my combat mentality now, so this was it. with my stance more feral, something akin to how a wolf would fight if it were a bipedal humanoid, I flipped my sword to grip it in the reverse style. I'd rush forward, closing the gap again, except this time I would leap upwards and bring my heel down towards his bokken. Assuming he blocked it, which is what I expected him to do, I would use it as a stepping stone to bound off of and land behind him, shoving the flat of my wooden-esque blade into his back.

I wasn't sure of his combat abilities, but I was hoping to catch him off-guard with this style of fighting. No words were necessary, only the dancing of limbs and blades. Still, with the steely look in his eyes, I felt that he'd probably had as much martial weapons training as I had, give or take a year's worth or so. He seemed calm, prepared, whereas I was mainly trying to force a hole into his defenses. Simply put, if I could overwhelm him by exploiting his guard-style, and use brute force into unguarded areas, I would easily be able to subdue him. Part of my combat style was akin to fencing and kendo, but the rest of it was all intent to overwhelm him.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:04 pm

My plan had worked, rushing her initial attack which forced her to retreat, though I was hoping I'd only make her back-step so that I could step towards her and jab her with the pommel of the bokken. None-the-less, she had back flipped away, and to my surprise she switched to a reversal, coming at me from an awkward position I placed the bokken's side against my hip, and held it in place as if my hand were the sheath holding it, and prepared for her next attack, seeing her ready to fight to the fullest.

It was interesting to decide to take the offensive now, but it was worth a try, regardless if I got hit; after all, practice makes perfect right? I decided I'd rush her once more, but I'd go for the surprise of catching her weapon if I could. Charging her from the side which the pommel mostly was, I would attempt to bring the pommel of my own behind her hand and attempt to remove it from her and lightly jab her shoulder in triumph. Unfortunately, and to my surprise, she went for a kick after jumping, and though I would have attacked, I had too much momentum and so I opted to slide underneath her, making a roll after we cleared each other and rotate my body to bring me to a crouch, facing her. Seems if this was chess, we'd been in constant check so far, and I can't help but grin. School was boring when you could beat everyone more often than not, but a new person with new tricks was a lovely challenge. Unknown to me, however, would be an evil grin just barely reaching the surface. I was getting into this a bit too much.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:31 am

8th Division
8th Division
It would have seemed that he was quite well practiced, however, only to what was taught. He couldn't read what he'd never seen before, so I knew his weakness. Time to play dirty. As a cold grin covered my face, I began another rush, feinting a downward cross swing. The first arc of the swing would be blocked, but the second would be cut off halfway through as I planned it all out. I would aim to stomp on his leading foot, then reach in with a momentum-enforced elbow strike aimed for his gut. After that I'd gently caress the back of his neck, pulling it to me slightly so I could knee him in the face.

All of this, and not a single word would leave my lips, maybe my tongue would dance on its fringes, for the sake of reveling in the boy's potential pain.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:54 am

As we both got ready, it seemed she was first to launch forward, so I decided I'd try a new technique out, since the last time someone rushed me they tried to trip me to end only in failure, but even when someone fails someone learns from it. Once more she charged me, and I charged her back but this time I had prepared for a similar tactic to earlier.

As I wanted this girl bring her arm up to swing down, I slide to the floor once more and this time, watching her legs (as weird as it sounded), I attempted to trip her. I slid the blade of the bokken through the space of her legs and gave it a sharp push as to hit both her ankles and push one to make her fall. Should it work, I'd kick off the floor with one leg and attempt to stop on the girls back, or her butt depending on which was closer. A win is a win, no matter where the hit lands right?

View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:40 pm

8th Division
8th Division
What I had aimed for, to harm him, disable him, and bring him to his knees, I could no longer do. What I'd originally planned for a downward feint, he'd taken into consideration. It was as if he knew my entire plan. The next thing I knew, He'd slipped his bokken between my legs and with a quick stroke, forced my heels apart, causing me to lose my balance. I ended up flat on my chest, sprawled across the floor.

I was just about to get up and tell him how impressed I was, that is I WAS. Not anymore. For whatever reason his boot ended up on my butt and I clattered back to the floor, my sword dissolving. I wasn't sure what his reason was, but my cheeks ended up turning several shades of dark red, and the only sound that escaped from me was a yelp of sorts. I didn't want to move anymore, I just wanted to curl up and hide from everyone now...

"My, my, Maximillian. Quite a bold move. Aren't you supposed to take a girl out to dinner first before you do such silly things?" I would smile and chuckle, not quite taking pity on the girl. Though I admired her ability to adapt and push the rules of fighting fair, she had a lot to learn, and I hoped she realized that. Max on the other hand, was able to adapt even to an unfair fight, looking for exploitable openings, and capitalizing on them. Perhaps he wasn't the clueless idiot I'd made him out to be.

I held up my hand and spoke "Enough. I declare Maximillian the winner. You both fought well, but you both also made mistakes. The important thing is that you learned how to wield your spiritual energy in a manner that isn't necessarily conventional. The more you open your mind to possibilities, the sooner your powers will develop. Now if you would, please stop flirting with that poor girl."

View user profile

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:34 am

I didn't realize it was over until after a few moments of being perfectly still, my foot having landed on the girl but unaware that it had actually landed on her butt. After faintly hearing words spoken, it wasn't until I heard my name that my sense came back to me. I'd listen to the girl who was saying how we fought until her last sentence hit me. Looking down I saw what I was doing and instantly dropped my bokken, hearing shatter and quickly turning away, moving my foot off her.

I sat down on the floor in a kneel, looking away from both of them as I was embarrassed having realized what I'd done. "So, um.....uh......sorry....." I was at a loss for words, and I was still trying to pay attention to what they both were gonna say. I apparently won, so that was a plus. Sorta. Felt like a douche, and probably not seeming like the best person between these two currently.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:11 pm

8th Division
8th Division
He got off of me, sure, but I wasn't quite ready to move. With my body free, sure, I'd move, but only to curl up into a ball. I was trying to process what just happened. I wasn't in pain, just very, very flustered. Though that was a weakness in combat, it wasn't quite the thing I would do in most cases. I looked over at him, and sure enough... he was close enough to my age. Not too bad either.

What the hell was I thinking? He just... I...
I hid my face and just sat there, still not able to speak, to Maki or to Max. It was odd. I didn't think I'd ever get so nervous that I'd just clam up and remain silent for so long.

"Max, I think the girl is having a hard time getting up. Did you really hurt her that badly? Perhaps the small one needs someone to carry her home? Take her to her barracks."

Smirking, I'd wave them both off. If he didn't move, I'd come down there and shove my boot in his ass. Other than that, they were both done. They didn't need to be here anymore. I assumed they'd talk more later, but it wasn't important to me right now.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:15 am

Sitting on the floor awkwardly, I didn't really wanna do anything, but hearing Maki's words implied that I probably needed to do it regardless if I wanted to. With a small sigh, I got up to my feet and turned around to offer my hand to Annabelle, looking away from her a bit since I doubt she'd want to look me in the eye currently. I didn't wanna say anything because of how awkward it had been, but I decided to anyway. "Do you, um.....do you need help?" At least I didn't stutter right? I don't think I did. Fuck I hate being a weirdo. Could be worse though, I could've done the stereotypical anime thing where I fell and grabbed her boob(s) on accident. If that happened I'd kill myself, probably while she killed me.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:13 am

8th Division
8th Division
(Maki only)

Since neither of them wanted to move, whether due to either of them being able to move or not, I wasn't sure, nor did I care. Clearly, they needed help. I wanted to help them get out of my office. Me being the generous person I am, walked over to the girl, shot a wink at the boy, then very carefully, drew my staff. I knocked her out cold with it, but in such a way that it wouldn't cause any damage, just tapped a pressure point, that's all.

"Hey, she's not gonna move on her own now, so you don't have to worry about things getting awkward. Just don't keep her out too late, alright?"

View user profile

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:00 am

I can't say I was expecting it, so I won't. Who the hell knocks someone out just to have them be moved away? With a small look of shock, I spent a bit of time looking back between the two of these two. "D-did you.....did you just...You know what, never mind." It probably was better not to ask, and since she did tell me too carry her earlier, I guess she really wanted me to.

Being careful, I picked Annabelle up to hold her in a princess cart and looked back at Maki. "Um, where am I supposed to take her?" It sorta just slipped out, but it was a valid question. I mean I had a rather cute girl unconscious in my arms and only one place I know to go.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum