Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:37 am

8th Division
8th Division
(Written from both Maki and Annabelle's POVs, Maki first)

So today was an odd day, in my case. Not one, but two... non-powered humans. I could sense something within them both when they stepped in, differing slightly, but in the end, it was as though they had no idea where they were going. No matter, I was prepared for this as I tried to be for everything. I would take out one of my more recent inventions, seeing as I'd made 5 currently working models of this bracelet. I was graced with the presence of two rather.... plain looking teens. They had no redeeming qualities, at least none that I could see. "My name is Maki Kesshō. I'm originally from the Hokkaido Prefecture in Japan, but I came here to serve the Committee. Since then, I've moved from Research to the Head overseeing the facility."

To both of them, I would present a Reishi Bracelet, to each. The purpose was to see where their affinities lie, and to see how much power they could manifest on their own. They wouldn't get to keep these, however it would be a start. "Alright you two. Put these on. They'll adjust to your wrist size, just make sure to put it on the wrist you favor most. Once you have it on, try to create an object. It doesn't matter what it is. Just focus on something, and make it appear before you."

I didn't realize that the head of the Committee would be so young. I mean... sure. She looked like she'd seen better days and been through some rough times, but I still wasn't expecting someone not even into her 30s. She presented us both with something she referred to as a Reishi Bracelet, and I took it in hand, palming it as though it were fragile. I carefully slipped it over my left wrist, and as she stated it would, it shrunk to a comfortable fit on my wrist. It was cold at first, but the metal seemed to pulse and throb, as though it were becoming one with me. She asked me to create an object, and see if I could manifest some sort of power. I quickly looked to the boy on my left, and seeing that he acted rather clueless, I didn't say anything to him for the moment. I didn't want to be rude on my first day.

"Come on... Focus." I was surprised to hear my voice come out with such clarity. Normally I was tripping with anxiety, but this was different. I felt reassured by the woman's presence. As I closed my eyes and breathed, I felt something forming, though... It was just a blobby mass of some odd blue substance. I received nothing but a cold look from Maki, but I tried for a while longer with no real result.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:55 am

It was a bit weird experience to show up to somewhere I haven't been to really at all, but I mean fuck it right? None the less, when one gets an important message one might actually wanna show up to it. After a small amount of struggling to figure out where this place is, I managed to make it about a minute just before the designated time on the message. Looking around, I was entirely confused by what the actual purpose of this event was, but whatever right, shit happens. I think. Looking to my side I see a girl who looks rather young, and probably younger than me, but if she's here too than we must here for the same reason. Besides her is another girl, who I'm not really sure who she is, hell I don't know anyone outside of school, but she seems the oldest out of the 3 of us. After bringing up some bracelet thing I've never heard of and taking it from her, i stare at it in my hands for a bit before looking back up at her. "I'm sorry what did you say I was supposed to do with this? I think i heard you wrong." What a weird day today will be.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:24 am

8th Division
8th Division
So of course the brat standing before me with short black hair was the one who needed reinforcement. He either pretended not to hear, or he was really just that useless. Keeping my composure through frustration, I spoke to him. "Maximillian. You need to put the bracelet on before it is of any use to you. Annabelle over here was capable of that much. Why can't you attempt to make a similar effort?" I really wanted to punch the kid, but I knew he wouldn't be able to take it, so I let it slide. This time.

Looking over to the girl, I noticed that she'd only managed to make a disorganized blob so far, and because it was still progress, I was pleased, though I didn't want to let her know that. "Keep trying Annabelle. You're making a stronger effort than that boy over there, so it's not like you're a total failure. Though, it may help to try and draw Reishi from the air around you."

I couldn't help but smile lightly, as she did show she cared, not by her expression, but by trying to help guide us. She would continually make passes at the boy, Max, insulting him. Maybe she meant to try and provoke him into something. I didn't know. Though... I'm sure we were both on the same page, by which I meant that neither of us likely understood what it was we were supposed to be doing. By way of hints, I was getting the feeling that I was on the right track, but still failing. I puzzled for a moment, hand on my right cheek. I puffed out a bit slightly, seeing as I was still confused.

I tried again... thinking about the times I trained with my dad. God.... I missed him. I missed sparring with him. I missed my mom too. But I knew I had something in me, I could feel it. Hmmm... There. A memory of my wooden sword. It wasn't much, but it was a part of me, something I could feel. As I created it, the blob I'd created from before dissolved. I had to close my eyes to fixate entirely on it. There it was. Well... sort of. It was literally just a stick. Not a tree branch, a curved training sword or anything, just a straight, staff-like object. I looked at the woman's waist and noticed.... It was exactly the same, just real.

I'd made something with form. That's a start. It was about 3 feet long, same as most generic shortswords, but it was there. "M-Miss Kesshou... I uh. I made this." Though unfortunately shortly after, I dropped it and upon impact with the floor, it shattered like glass. I hoped she'd seen it beforehand. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't help but bawl. I worked so hard to make that.... and yet, it was worthless now. I fell to my knees and buried my face in my hands, seeing as I had nothing to show for my efforts.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:51 am

Only after being insulted had let out a sigh and slipped the bracelet over my right hand to let it rest on my wrist, surprised on how it match it perfectly. Weird. None the less, having looked over to my side I wanted the girl next to me, Annabelle, make a wooden pole before dropping it. It was a strange thing to watch it shatter after seeing so many bokken practice swords fall and bounce, I can't say I ever expected it.

With a slight sigh, I relaxed my shoulders and lifted my hand a bit to a idle stance before closing my hand like I wrapped my hand around something. "Here goes nothing I suppose." I closed my eyes and pictured my favorite club weapon, my personal bokken at school. A few seconds of silence swallowed me before I opened them again. It wasn't there but it kinda was. There was a faint purple bokken in my hand, didn't feel like one but I was holding it none the less. I tapped it with my other hand to make sure it was there and my snses weren't lying. I felt resistance. Curiosity took a hold of me though, and as the girl had dropped hers and it shattered I smacked mine against the floor only to watch it do the same. "Huh, that's interesting. What are these things, the bracelet I mean. Actually I take that back, it can wait." I was sure that there was more answers than a simple question.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
I looked at the two of them with disdain. On the one hand, they were getting somewhere. On the other, they were both a sniveling heap of disappointment. The girl finally makes something useful only to drop it on the floor and cry till she could mop the dust off the floor. The boy? He makes an actual weapon and fucking tosses it to the ground. "Am I dealing with children here? Oh... right. Please. Please try and show me you're both capable." I slipped one on my own wrist, visually demonstrating that I could make intricate and detailed objects with it. I started by making a large snowflake, completely unique as all are, then swirling that into a tightly woven pattern of curls, strands, edges, and the like. I would then carefully fold that shape, as delicate as it was, inside out.

"This is what awaits you if you are patient enough to learn control. Find it within yourselves to reach for something higher. Go further and unlock your true potential."

She yelled at us both, and it made me shake a little, but what she said next pulled my attention. She tried to calm down a little and show us what we could do if we practiced enough, slipping the bracelet on and making beautiful designs and shapes, controlling them with intense precision. I swiped my sleeve across my face, and with renewed determination, I set back to work. Instead of thinking on a memory, I took an image of something I always wanted. In my mind, I formed a katana, and felt it form in my hands. Bit by bit it came together, coming to rest in my hand. The grip felt comfortable, and the blade, while still a baby blue, looked sharp. I looked to a dummy on my right, gave a quick couple practice swings before bringing it from the ground into an upward slice, cutting the dummy in two. I hardly felt any resistance. It felt almost too good.

"I think this will do, Miss Maki. Would you care to test my weapon?" I offered it to her, almost pleading her to use it. I palmed it carefully, mostly because I was afraid that it was sharper than I could tell. About 4.5 feet in length, a beautifully crafted katana laid on in my hands, though not made by traditional methods. I smiled. I was pleased. I did something useful.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:44 am

Being yelled at for figuring things out, not the worst thing to have happen. Happened enough at school as it was anyway, but I guess this time was a bit different. As I watched her slip on the bracelet and do such interesting things, I realized I needed to put more thought into what I made this time, maybe something different. I turned to look at Annabelle once more, as I watched her craft a rather nice katana, before looking at my hand. Guess I could really make anything with this.

I closed my eyes as Annabelle spoke, quieted the world around me, and focused on the weapon I wanted. A Beretta 9mm sounded lovely, so I focused on it this time, making sure to trace every design and curve of it in my mind as I felt it form in my hand. A few moments of thinking, and when I opened my eyes, this time a very defined pistol was there, identical to a real one besides being entirely purple. I turned to the dummies around me, lifted my hand, and quickly started popping shots at all of them, using the focus and intensity any gamer would in a fps when they're the last one standing on their team. It was louder than I thought, but it felt good, and the ringing of the cases on the floor were just as satisfying as watching the dummies move a bit from every shot hitting them. After a quick check to I had hit all of the dummies I aimed for, I turned back to this annoyed women and pointed the gun to the ground. "Better?"

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:25 am

8th Division
8th Division
The girl finally produced something useful, a katana. At first glance, it seemed like any old katana, but to my eyes, I could see it in a way most people could not. It was pristinely sharp. Sharper than any katana even I could make, and that was it's scariest aspect. I smirked at the girl, hoping she would realize that I was well pleased with her. "There's no need for me to test it. You've well demonstrated just how sharp it is." To her, I bowed just a little, to offer respect to her.  

To the boy, I turned to find he'd crafted a pistol. It seemed well detailed too, but would it work. *pop pop pop* the gun fired. Huh. I hadn't quite expected it to work quite so well with moving parts. As the cases of each bullet clattered to the floor, they each dissolved, since he constructed it in such a way. To him, my eyes narrowed, then enlarged when he uttered his response. "Alright, better. If you're so eager to test it, the two of you ought to have a duel to see who is deadlier." A slightly sadistic grin spread across my face, and a low chuckle came from me, as though I were Caesar himself demanding entertainment. Though if neither of them were up to fighting, I would be more than happy to start one.

I was startled by his gunshots. I'd not been used to the sound of them in the slightest, so I would notice just how much I was shaking and cowering at that sound. The boy had shown his potential by crafting a handgun. I was well and good with the concept of that, but his response seemed rather unruly. He was a boy after all though. Then Miss Maki spoke, settling his action with a ploy. She asked us to fight, to see who was better at fighting. My eyes couldn't take the proposition, as my pupils shrank. I looked to him, shaking my head a little. "I... I don't know if I could. I don't want to hurt anyone."

With tears in my eyes, I looked at the dummy I had cleaved in half. There was not a single tear, a simple and clear cut all the way through. I looked at the blade in my hands, clutching it gingerly. My form was horrible, stance befuddled and awkward. I was better than this, I knew it. I let the katana soften, back to that of my old wooden sword. I kept the same level of detail, but let the edge swell and become soft. I don't have to play this by her rules. I can't allow that. I reassured myself, fixing my stance, and holding the sword as though it were sheathed. I wiped my eyes, then stared at the boy, giving him a soft nod. If he was willing to go through with it, then so was I.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:46 am

It was nice to see that the effort I put into it payed back well, seeing as it was my first really attempt I couldn't help let out a small grin at her approval before going back to a straight face at the rest of her statement. A duel huh? Sounded like it'd be fun, but looking down at my pistol I crafted, it felt a bit wrong to say I'd use it in a sparring match. A quick glace over to the girl and her katana went from it's unique design back to a wooden sword, very similar to what she had made earlier. With her small nod I guess it would be okay, making it a fair fight in the end.

I looked at the pistol and dropped it, watching it shatter to the floor. "If you're willing to I guess I am too," I said to Annabelle. "but I would feel wrong if I used a firearm in this case." I closed my eyes and once more, only a few seconds of focus and this time my bokken from school was in my hands, a solid color and not transparent this time. I rested the back of the bokken against my shoulder and looked at the girl curious. "Ever practice kendo? I always thought it was fun, but I fought to win. I won't try to hold back, but just in case I'm going to ask if you're sure you want to fight." I was a bit concerned for her in all honesty, I always practiced without pads so I was used to being hit hard, but this might be different. Not gonna lie, this was probably the highlight of my week so far.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:43 am

8th Division
8th Division
(Nothing from Maki this time)

A duel. I ended up shaking at the thought.. At least, until he dropped his pistol to the floor, shattering it. I wasn't sure how this would end. He took no time in reconstructing his Bokken, so he seemed prepared for a good fight. He seemed really sure of himself, laid back in confidence, much different from the clueless boy I saw in earlier glimpses. I steeled my resolve as I always did in training matches with my father.

With the boy's pistol discarded for a bokken, he decided he was prepared to fight. "Alright Max, show me what you've got." I'd smile a little, then make the first move, a lunge forward and a move to land a light jab to his chest. Should he knock it away, regardless of the direction it was deflected, I would swing back around, aiming to impact closer to the hilt of the bokken, then if he was disarmed, to finish my initial attempt at jabbing him. Something told me however, he was a bit better than that. So I would be prepared to deflect strikes if he came to it.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:49 am

Hearing her response, I nodded before having a small grin to see her smile. Guess she was looking forward to it too. Seeing Annabelle go for the offensive was neat, it was what I practiced for. As she lunged forward to jab, it gave me the second to bring the bokken to a ready position before taking a step towards her. It may be a bit unorthodox, but closing the distance so your enemy can't counter your counter was my plan. Moving the bokken a bit to the side, I let it act as a guard against her blade to prevent it from hitting me, quickly shifting forward to lightly push her back with my upper arm so she'd have to reset her position.

Assuming all went well, I'd be ready to switch stances if she reset as I'd be ready to let out a small offensive. Needing to know more on what to do now, I let my entire mind focus on the battle now, words being irrelevant until one of us needed to say something. She seems capable, so lets hop this doesn't end quickly.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum