Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man was rather apparently taken aback by the display Kokoro put on as he stitched himself back together.. As he mentioned using his Zanpakuto he would pitch in, "I would have taken the sample but I need to see how my Zanpakuto reacts to contact with you, and frankly, my Zanpakuto would have been a far more dangerous dissection tool so.. My apologies, but it needs to be done..."

Kokoro smirked, sucker.. The plan was simple.. Kokoro was going to impale him with the scythe, push it through him.. It would function much like it did for deeming a Human a Substitute Soul Reaper in a time of crisis.. The boy wouldn't heal as quickly, but if all went according to plan..? He would be a purifying Quincy as opposed to a cleansing one.. And this would for the most part keep him out of the Gotei 13's lime-light.. Drawing back, Kokoro simply said "This is going to hurt" As the scythe was drove through the mans chest length-wise.. The man would probably pass out at the end of his blade, and Kokoro would stitch him up in a hurry, before dragging him back to the lab.. There would be the final test remaining, seeing if the plan had worked..

-Thread Exit-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man was rather apparently taken aback by the display Kokoro put on as he stitched himself back together.. As he mentioned using his Zanpakuto he would pitch in, "I would have taken the sample but I need to see how my Zanpakuto reacts to contact with you, and frankly, my Zanpakuto would have been a far more dangerous dissection tool so.. My apologies, but it needs to be done..."

Kokoro smirked, sucker.. The plan was simple.. Kokoro was going to impale him with the scythe, push it through him.. It would function much like it did for deeming a Human a Substitute Soul Reaper in a time of crisis.. The boy wouldn't heal as quickly, but if all went according to plan..? He would be a purifying Quincy as opposed to a cleansing one.. And this would for the most part keep him out of the Gotei 13's lime-light.. Drawing back, Kokoro simply said "This is going to hurt" As the scythe was drove through the mans chest length-wise.. The man would probably pass out at the end of his blade, and Kokoro would stitch him up in a hurry, before dragging him back to the lab.. There would be the final test remaining, seeing if the plan had worked..

-Thread Exit-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:46 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota waited patiently for the captain to let him know that he could open his eyes, it isn't that he didn't trust himself to feel the slash but if the zanpakuto was sharp enough the cut could be done without him feeling it, plus his nerves were still pretty much over loaded from earlier. What the young quincy got however was far from what he was expecting, granted with the sick freak who happened to be one of the only few individuals in all of the world(s) who could have fulfilled his request Sakota should have known better than to close his eyes. As the blade pierced his chest Sakota gasped, the only though going through his mind as his nervous system exploded in pain was That fucking asshole. I would say I will kill him, but odds are I won't get the chance.

The thought had barely cleared his mind as his consciousness faded, treating him to a rather twisted dream as his Reiryoku and that of the shinigami's melded and battled for control. Before finally settling down in a weird symbiotic mess.

--- Thread End ---

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum