Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro was examining the Cell and Reishi samples he had taken from the Quincy, and was intrigued to note the startling contrast between them and Shinigami's.. They also differed from that of Spiritually Ascended Humans AKA Advent Humans, to a rather large extent. "Interesting, but I'll need to verify this with.." As he would begin to say this, he grabbed the Analysis microchips from his drawer, and attached one to his Zanpakuto, and began to write down and analyze the details of it.. "I see.. so what if.." He would then proceed to grab the box from the safe, it contained ten Gillian Class Hollows that were fairly weak, that he could release at random intervals. They would have their use soon enough in seeing EXACTLY How these things worked..

As Kokoro continued to finalize the parameters of his experiment, he would note the sound of his door opening and stand up slightly, showing attention to the Quincy that had just entered his lovely little laboratory. "Welcome, hopefully you're ready, yes?.." He would await a response out of common courtesy , before beginning their little test.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota stayed behind while Kokoro lead the way, it wasn't that he wasn't ready to perform some simple combat simulations for the scientist, it was more that he wanted to enjoy some fresh air before getting back to being cooped up in the world where Kokoro was in full control. Not that he was going to give the impatient shinigami any more reason to be upset with the gray haired quincy. After a few minutes Sakota followed Kokoro into the lab, trailing behind the Captain using the unique reiatsu of the threads to home in on him.

When he entered the lab Sakota found the captain, greeting him with a polite question as to whether or not he was ready to begin. To which Sakota had only one response, even though he was wishing he hadn't left the rest of his gear at home, taking with him only his cross because he wasn't expecting a war. "Yes I am."

View user profile

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The boy seemingly took his time and through the unusually large amount of camera's Kokoro had in the room, he could see that the boy was simply getting some fresh air. He wasn't a bad kid, and though Kokoro didn't actually care much ABOUT him, he certainly was becoming a fan to some extent.. Given that the man wasn't one to keep Kokoro waiting seeing as their encounter thus far had lent to the fact that Kokoro was NOT one to be fucked around with or even so much as maligned in ANY way, it was rather bemusing to watch the man wander through the halls to find Kokoro waiting in his lab..

Looking at the boy as he stated he was ready to begin, Kokoro began to question him a little bit more.. "Are you sure of that? Looks to me like you left your gloves at home.."

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:00 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"As ready as I am going to be, so long as I keep the ribbons attached I can move as usual, maybe even better than normal. And I can control the rest of my powers extremely well, better than in the world of the living." Sakota explained his bow still manifested on his wrist, he knew that the sooner that he could get these tests completed the better it would be for him, and the more fun for the captain who would probably be documenting all the information, and coming up with the solution to Sakota's little problem, as well as probably save the remainder of the quincy race in the process. "So you said something about a combat simulation against some hollows, so shall we get to that, or did you have some other tests in mind first."

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Vizard
Vizard
As he once again attempted to explain the functions of Ransotengai Kokoro couldn't help but laugh, mildly bemused by the situation.. "I'm well aware of how your powers work, my surprise is that I didn't figure any of you were left that possessed such power.. It's a gimmick and little more than that, it's of no concern to me.. With that being said, if you are ready to begin there is no point in us continuing to waste time now is there?.." Kokoro reached under the table, and a box was revealed to the two of them.. "In this box, there are ten Gillian Class Hollows.. I will set it to release one." Kokoro turned the dial and as he was prepared to begin remembered something..

"Aha, yes, do me a favor and place these chips on your arrows. The arrows will dissipate but the chips will not and I'll be able to monitor all activity that is relevant to our ends with these.." if the man opted to do this, Kokoro would then set the box to open. "Fire now.." As he said this, he would Shunpo away, examining the large Gillian Class Hollow that arrived from the box.. It wouldn't take more than one headshot from the bow to put it down, regardless of it's size. It was weak. "Come on now boy, I haven't the whole day.."

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:53 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota noticed the bemused nature of the captain, as he explained that he understood how the ransotengai worked, though his reference to it as a gimmick was more than a touch inaccurate. While it's uses was limited it was a bit more than a gimmick. Over the years since its creation it has been used to save countless lives in various situations. Granted the life saved was not always of the users. As Kokoro continued to explain what the test was going to be Sakota could only smirk Gillians eh, well they would be a big enough target eh? Shortly after fiddling with the box that contained the hollows Kokoro apparently remembered something, as he handed him some form of chip that he explained that the young quincy was supposed to affix to his arrows. "Sure."

Getting himself into position a few feet away from the box Sakota drew back on his bow, with one of the chips nestled between the index and middle finger of his bow hand. As the arrow formed the shaft formed around the chip solidly embedding within the shaft. As the hollow made its way out of the box it seemed to grow as it exited. Gaining its full monstrous height within a couple of steps from the opening. Though unfortunately for the beast it wasn't allowed to get its bearings before Sakota loosed the chipped arrow nailing it right between its eyes. Shattering its mask causing it's shadowy body to vaporize.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 pm

Vizard
Vizard
As the boy seemed to ponder the implications of using Gillian class Hollow's for target practice, Kokoro smirked a bit. The man affixed the chip properly, and began to form the Quincy bow that was rather famous within their race..As the Gillian grew while exiting from the box, it was allowed only to garner it's max size before being summarily executed by the Quincy.. Kokoro looked down at his monitor and gauged them, taking a few notes on what exactly the arrow did to the Hollow in order to expel it from the world.. He monitored it's composition and being and smirked ever so slightly, before opening the box himself...

He affixed the chip to his Zanpakuto and swung, cleaving the newly released Hollow (the one I opened the box for the second time) directly in half.. "Now then, let's see..." As Kokoro monitored the Reishi readings among other things as a result of the slash that took the life of the Hollow, he came to the conclusion he was waiting for, but he needed one last bit of evidence.. Standing in front of the man, Kokoro smirked, "Shoot me, not in the head, or if you do hope you connect.. and not in the heart, same logic.. But the chest, the stomach, the shoulder, the neck, anywhere else is free gain.. make sure to place this chip where it needs to be, and fire boy.. Trust me.. Oh and don't hold back."

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:35 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Bow still at the ready, and aiming at the now non-existent hollow Sakota could hear the scribbling of Kokoro taking some notes, probably based off of what ever his special chip had told him about Sakota's arrrow. As the scribbling sound stopped Sakota lowered his bow turning towards Kokoro who was in the process of opening the box himself, affixing one of his chips to his blade The captain dispatched the hollow with a wonderful display of precision and force. Literally cutting it in half before looking over at his monitors and such. So the rank isn't just for show. Was Sakota's thought as the captain stood in front of him, almost in the same exact spot that the hollow that Sakota had dispatched stood. Then came what was quite possibly the craziest thing the young quincy had ever heard. He wants me to shoot him? Granted based on the limitations on where he is having me hit, he doesn't have a death wish, and his threads will probably stitch him up. But still that is a crazy request.

Carefully taking the second of the chips and holding it in his bow-hands fingers Sakota drew the bow back, an arrow forming around the chip he held. Breathing deeply Sakota swallowed hard before firing his bow. His shot was aimed just to the left of where Kokoro's belly button should be if he has one, and while on most it would be a lethal shot it wouldn't be immediately so, normally the shot would be a slow painful bleed out process if not treated quickly, though even if the arrow pierced the Captain clean through it would miss his spine, though the intestines and vital organs that rest on the left side of it wouldn't be as lucky.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The mans bow was still at the ready even after Kokoro had started scribbling down the results, to which he would turn and quip, "Put that down before you hurt someone.. Or at least point it at yourself, you might hurt my lab.. In which case an arrow through the chest would be the least of your concerns.. But it would be one of them.." The man seemed perplexed as Kokoro asked to be shot, and Kokoro would quickly acknowledge this, "I am no stranger to damage, and it's not like I can't fix whatever damage is inflicted... So cease your time-consuming thoughts and fire, boy."

The boy pulled back on the bow and Kokoro was sure to observe him placing the chip where it needed to be.. he simply nodded and waited. "I've not got all day, breathe later." Kokoro took the shot to the stomach like a champ, barely flinching as it landed in his stomach.. "Meh, how you drop anyone is beyond me.." Kokoro rolled his eyes ever so slightly, before gripping the arrow with his off hand and slowly but surely, he would pry it loose.. Clearly ripping through the intestines and such, but it wouldn't matter.. They were replaced by tendrils the second the arrow was removed, and as that occurred he would more or less stitch himself back up using similar methods.

The arrow almost burned to the touch, and Kokoro analyzed it carefully.. "Interesting.. Now for the last thing I need to start working on my conclusions for this test.." Kokoro smirked slightly.. "I won't be quite as painful as you are, but I am going to have to take a bit of skin with my scythe.. Hold out your arm, relax, I'm not taking the whole thing, just a small cut.. Oh and close your eyes, if you flinch I'll take an arm so it's best you don't see it given my Zanpakuto is unfortunately, a scythe.."

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:55 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Apparently Kokoro was impatient, or maybe thought the taunts would make it easier for Sakota to do as he asked, and while he would have been right on the latter thought it wasn't necessary as the Quincy loosed his arrow. As Sakota suspected Kokoro barely reacted to the arrow, while it wasn't one of his supercharged versions like what he could release while using Letz Stil it was still would have been plenty strong enough to inflict lethal damage if aimed better. Though the young quincy couldn't help but cringe a bit as Kokoro seemingly haphazardly pulled the arrow from his side in a way that it was causing who knows how much internal damage, that he apparently didn't notice. Once the arrow was cleared Sakota could only watch in awe as the hole stitched itself closed assuming the same was going on inside Sakota could only think to himself Note to self, if I ever have to kill him, aim between the eyes with a tactical nuke.

Then came Kokoro's request to take a bit of skin, which in theory didn't sound like it would be too bad, and probably something he could/should/ have done while Sakota was unconcious, well I guess even mad scientist gods of death suffer from hindsight occasionally. Closing his eyes as the captain suggested Sakota held out his right arm, palm down. So long as the blade of the scythe didn't cut to the bone he would not flinch, if for nothing else than he was letting the ribbons keep his arm locked in position.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum