Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oi Noz, back to being a mad scientist

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro's latest inventions:

Power wires- Wires implant into Kokoro's nerves from his brain, and respond to impulses much like his limbs do. He can use this to force more mechanical, strenuous movements to occur with his scythe. An example of this would be using his scythe as though it were a jackhammer, having it repeatedly lurch downwards in a jackhammer type motion that normally can't be done within the range of typical anatomical function.. Another example would be more underhanded blade deflections that his wrist may normally go limp for. It essentially allows for better control of the scythe, because if he has imagined it, the scythe will replicate the action. (Best way to describe it, my scythe will obviously not eat fire just because I thought of it.) If the wires are severed, Kokoro loses this functionality. For 5 posts, till new ones can be produced. (So say you sever an arm of Kokoro's, the wires would be severed..) These can be turned on, and off, by Kokoro simply saying the words.. "On" and "Off".

Note: Electricity can obviously be conducted through these wires, but Kokoro's tentacles are essentially used as a built in full-safe. His Tendrils wrap around the ends allowing for minimal charge to pass through IF he is zapped, and they will effectively snip the wires if whenever he feels the need. His wires will also act as an insulator, so good luck zapping them.. IF you get through the tentacle insulation you will summarily fuck my wires and shock the shit out of me, I'll have a bad headache, but my brain won't be completely fried, though that arm will be until regen occurs.

(Only for use by Kokoro, and possibly his VC)

Seal of ORECALKUHMUHLOS-  much like Kenpachi's eye patch, Shinigami can use this to suppress their Reitsu output. This is furthered however by the fact that the extent of Reitsu suppression can be decided manually by the user. May take practice! (Wanna train someone but you're a lil too high powered to deal with them? Not a problem! Use this and pick any tier lower than the one you're at! You'll be restricted to the releases of that tier too though, and this can ONLY be used with STAFF permission.)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:00 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Approved. Prepare to be toasted

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum