Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Accelerator goes on another Walk

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:33 am

A hado 4 was redirected towards Hagane, which had come from the Unknown Shinigami and bouced off of the Humans Barrier? It was yet again redirected at his knee, the same knee which ate some bullets. Hagane simply moved out of the way, and his thoughts in that moment... well lets just say he really didn't like the Human.

As Hagane charged, a slight grin began to find it's way on his face, whether he noticed it or not. Was it because of the anticipation of how this fight would go? Or perhaps he enjoyed the thought of destruction? Or possibly he was enjoying the onslaught of pain. Regardless Hagane was most certainly nothing to laugh at, especially when his sight was fixed on you. Time seemed to slow as he approached the Human. The Human didn't move at all, and at first this left Hagane thinking he was an idiot, although Hagane's mind was changed within that instance. Because within that instant, Hagane all of a sudden found himself running in the other direction. "What the fuck!" Hagane yelled, as he found a car flying towards him. He simply kept running, and head butted the car to pieces at it flew into him.

Having stopped a couple metres after he'd eaten the car, well not literally, Hagane proceeded to look over at the Unknown Shinigami. Honestly at this point the both of them were just tossing attacks around, perhaps it would be best to try and actually do something relatively smart. "You got any Ideas?" he said towards the women. In the corner of his eye, Hagane noticed a shining object. Before being able to react properly, a slight sting could be felt in his right knee yet again. Hagane looked down, noticing the object impaled in the side of his knee. He dropped on his left knee and proceed to pull the object out. "What is with this prick and going for my knees?", Hagane said to himself in childish tone. He stood back up, and proceed to throw the object as far away from the Human as possible. Disappearing as it flew into the distance. He tried to keep himself as calm as possible, but at this point he was just simply annoyed.

Mumbling to himself in a pissed off manner, Hagane Proceeded to smash his hammer once into the ground, and then raised a massive spike pillar from the ground. He dropped his hammer, and Grabbed the the chunk of earth. He then threw the object at cero speeds towards the Human, like a spear. He then raised another and did the same. Before he picked up his hammer and found himself running back towards his presumed ally. He stood in front of her, acting like a shield. "Like I sorta said before. if you've got any plans, it would be great to know them at this point", He said prepping himself.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman resorted to yet another barricade, essentially boxing herself in for whatever reason she had opted to do so, and the grate cracked the wall a bit before bouncing off in another direction. She made a joke that was rather.. Stupid, and that was if he was being nice to her at this juncture.. He face-palmed, watching her less than amused... "Did you REALLY just... never mind, I have no interest in continuing this, you now die." He dragged forwards several of the bullets from behind her at Bala speeds, they weren't far away at all and she would be very hard pressed to react given that she had essentially trapped herself, and they were behind her.. He wasn't sure she really had a way out of that in all actuality..

She went smol mode, and hid behind the big brutish tank which wasn't exactly the dumbest thing she could have done, but that was to be dealt with at a later time and.. Oh good, the Vizard was gone. One on two now, officially, barring any re-appearances.. WHICH THERE BETTER NOT BE.. Ahem. The big guy dodged, maneuvered to avoid the Hadou 4, seriously?.. You've tanked semi-trucks, bullets, and cars, and THAT is what concerns you?.. Whatever. Wasn't Accelerators problem at this point, or ever for that matter.. The man was grinning from ear to ear, perhaps he was unaware that Accelerator could essentially end his life whenever he wanted or.. No.. Perhaps he DOUBTED that Accelerator could accomplish this.. Well... He would see.. (Congrats guys, you're the first to see this form of Accelerator.. meaning you've pushed him more than anyone else :p Be proudful.) Accelerator smirked as he redirected the man, and sent him into a car which he headbutted to pieces.. Angered, Accelerator Vibro-stepped backwards to regroup, he punched a wall and shattered it, taking a large boulder like piece from the wreckage, he would launch it at Hagane's head, but this was a distraction.. All the shrapnel from the destroyed vehicles was now heading towards Hagane's knees, the ones Accelerator had been targeting this time.. It's not always the big objects that do the damage after-all..

"KEHEHE... You think, just because there are more of you.. Because I'm weaker now.. That means you're stronger than me huh?... KEHEHE.." Accelerators grin stretched across his face and his Reitsu peaked, he surged with power entering Hyper Mode.. Wings that resembled four tornado's poured out of his back.. "I'LL SHOW YOU THE DIFFERENCE.. BETWEEN US.. ALL OF US.."

The man had at this point just removed the knife from his knee and thrown it, no problem, the second it left his hands Accelerator dragged it back at Bala speeds, hoping to penetrate the same knee.. It would be in an instant, and Hagane's momentum through the throw would essentially be countered, and used to send it back towards his knee... The man then cracked his hammer against the ground in a powerful manner, before launching a rock at Accelerator which was essentially met by Accelerator using Vibrostep to get out of the way, and as they attempted to regroup, well.. Accelerator would be there.. All over them.. Then, Accelerator used Vibro-step and clapped the air in front of Seralin, sending out a blast of energy equivalent to a Cero before forming two balls of plasma in his hands, he would use Vibrostep and get right in Hagane's face, launching them at his knees... At point blank range, the big guy was going to have an EXTREMELY tough time avoiding Accel... Given that they were thrown at Bala speed, and Accel was fast normally (let alone now with a 4 x boost..) This fight was nearing a very interesting climax.. And so was Accel.. "KEHEHE..."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:47 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
With Danku in front of her, Diamond Barricade to her side and bullets to her back she was left with one option: Flash Step up. She does just that, feeling some bullets grazing her feet. "I hate bullets... too damn small." They were effective, she'd give humans that. She disliked the projectile still, it didn't give much in the way of a fighting chance. Of course, her plan to use Kyokko was ruined, so she'd need a new idea to gather the needed energy. "Keep him busy, big guy. I'll hit him with something that should leave him vulnerable to you." She says to the male Shinigami she was fighting the human with. "And watch your knees."

She uses Shunpo to move again, knowing an attack would be heading her way. She starts again to ready more energy for the Hadou she needed, and uses her floating Diamond gemstone to hit the knife away from her ally, down into the ground where it would loose it's momentum. 'Just hold out, I'll get you a shot at him... I'm not letting myself die today. I wonder how Ika would handle this situation if he were in my shoes.'

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:51 am

(You know what just ignore half my post, just make it all hit if you want. At this stage I'm stick of backtracking stuff, it's so fucking hard to restate the events and then keep going. Honestly just want out.)

After Hagane prepped himself, he notice the human smash his fist into a wall. Honestly Hagane was imagining him breaking his fist, a very funny thing to think of. The human tore a big boulder from the wall, and then proceed to throw it at Hagane. Immediately Hagane ripped the ground up, like carpet, so the boulder would hit it. When the boulder hit Hagane would make sure it that it would break into tiny pieces, by manipulating it to do so. However in doing this whole action, Hagane had unknowingly stopped a barrage of scrap from hitting him. He was a little surprised he didn't notice it, although it's a bit hard to tell when a boulder is heading towards your face.

"KEHEHE... You think, just because there are more of you.. Because I'm weaker now.. That means you're stronger than me huh?... KEHEHE..", the stranger said, while growing wings from his back? "I'LL SHOW YOU THE DIFFERENCE.. BETWEEN US.. ALL OF US..".

Hagane peeked his head over his carpet of earth he'd ripped up from the ground, glaring at the stranger before bobbing his head back down. "This kid has got some major problems" Hagane said to himself unaware that the knife he'd thrown away from his knee was coming right back. Hagane was about to peek at the Human again, before his knee was yet again greeted with the same fucking knife. He quickly dropped to his left knee, and held his right. Concentrating on the pain, he finally noticed an object on the ground. A communicator that was flashing red. He'd only just noticed it, but it was actually a communicator given to him by the Gotei. If it was flashing, that means it must have been triggered, and was putting out an alert. Hagane could only stare at the object hoping that it was perhaps malfunctioning.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:44 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro came through a Senkaimon and dragged Hagane through, "Sorry big guy, Rena wants us all to meet back at the barracks, those are the breaks I guess." And like that Hagane was gone, leaving only Seralin and Accelerator in this wild battle of attrition..

Accelerator cackled wildly, howling at the fact that this had went from a one on three, to a one on four, to a one on two, and now?.. It was a one on one.. Mono a Mono... He smirked, glaring at the Shinigami.. "Last chance, leave with your life or I'll bury you, the choice is yours.. I'm getting bored of this anyway Shinigami.. Leave with your life or don't leave at all.."

Apps and Info:

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:15 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Not like she had much choice, the one chance she would have had to take this human down and it was blown by that weird Shinigami Captain. "... fine, I'll go." She really wanted to stay a bit longer, this was supposed to be a two week long vacation after all, but this man was threatening to outright kill her just for being there. She had no way of taking him down alone, so she would choose survival. Leaving would be her best bet.

And so she leaves Bankai, slides her Zanpakutou back into its sheath and enters back into her gigai. She had a flight to schedule to get back to Bogota.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:19 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman had made the right decision whether she had known it to be or not, and Accelerator cackled with glee at the damage he had done, but it was time for him to head back to the Committee building.. His job was done, his ego had been properly indulged, his thirst for blood had been quenched, and his need for combat had been sated.. One could only pray that he would avoid walks going forwards, but any that knew Accelerator could reasonably discern, that this probably wouldn't be the case..

-Thread Exit and End..-

(Good/Fun thread, and I mean that to all parties involved.)

Apps and Info:

#28Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum