Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Accelerator goes on another Walk

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:21 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa felt his fist connect something and his usual cocky smirked fades as he realized a very grave mistake as the cero in fist goes off not engulfing the human with the energy but kawa, before Kawa could get his bearings he was in the air looking down a the human only before an instant before the man was gone and Kawa felt hard metal smash into him and send him flying back into the earth smashing into another vehicle.
Kawa was really glad his Hierro was as strong as it was are he might not be alive right now. The taste of copper filled his mouth and his shoulder felt like it was on fire. Kawa was to out of it to realize he had lost his arm, his vision went black and Kawa soon lost consciousness.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:01 am

8th Division
8th Division
Don't ask how I got here. You don't wanna know. All that matters is that a Human, two Shinigami, and an Arrancar walked into a bar... Okay I lied. I was the one that walked in on them. And me, being the fucked up little Vizard that I am, decided it would be fun to show up as something from an anime I'd seen recently. I walked out in a sailor's uniform, like what those girls wear to school, with long blue hair and purple eyes. The skirt was a little short for my liking, but I went for accuracy, not comfort!

LADIES AND GENTLEWEEBS, SAIO HAS ARRIVED! .... Clownpiece, you don't get a mention in this thread, just deal with it, okay?

Anyhow.... I decided that rather than socialize with these wonderful people who were all screaming and beating the shit out of each other (by which I mean the human was beating the shit out of them with Wizard Cars), I would slip into one of the parked cars by the street, singing a really shitty mashup of a song about parked cars that I'd listened to recently. If any of them noticed me, well then woohoo! Attention is great! If they didn't? Ehh, I didn't have much else to do but watch them and laugh.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:58 am

The crunching of rubble could be heard, as Hagane marched towards the Human. His thunderous steps would strike fear into many. Whether the human was intimidated or not probably didn't matter at this point. Hagane noticed that the Humans attention had become more drawn to him. It seemed that the Human was about to say something, but was distracted. The Unknown Shinigami had appeared behind him with a charged up Kidou. Hagane still wondered whether he was going to take the blast. As hagane wondered this, the Human spoke towards the Unknown Shinigami "Is that really the best you've got?..", Smirking as he said this. It turns out that the Human was ready for her, as noticed by his quick reaction. Hagane noticed a blade type thing launch towards the Shinigami, although as to whether it was a blade or not was to be confirmed. The shinigami Also seemed to strike at the human, but still as prepared as he was simply used one of his blades to counter the attack.

Still making way slowly towards the human, Hagane noticed the Human smile. The Human spoke "Well, finally a challenger!", and as he said these words he launched a semi-truck at Hagane. As the large vehicle hit Hagane, it seemed to just tear in half. Pieces of the vehicle flying in all directions. Hagane continued to walk, having taken a couple cuts up his left arm. "Why would y..." Hagane was about to say something but was quickly cut off by the Humans surprise. "What the hell did I just..", he noticed the human say this. The humans eyes seemed to widen, at what had just happened. He had Surprise Written all over his face, sorta like the look you get at 'surprise Birthday parties'. The human then launched another one towards Hagane, the same thing happened. It just tore apart as Hagane continued to walk. "What in the world.." the human said, still as surprised as ever. However when Hagane was hit by the vehicle the only thing he did was yell at the Human, "Do I look like a 5 year old?" Hagane said this in a way that would almost seem like everyone should be able to shrug off a truck being thrown at them.

The Unknown Shinigami throughout this whole ordeal, had gone into Bankai. It seemed she really wanted the human taken down. As Hagane slowly made his way towards the human, he noticed that the Shinigami was doing something. She had raised her hand, with her palm open to the sky. Clouds formed above the Human, and what would they do? Well that was soon to be found out.

With a only few metres separating Hagane and the Human, Hagane was about to do something. But noticed someone in a car, just off the side of the street. Hagane turned his head towards her only giving her a glimpse, before looking back towards the Human. Then he stopped in his tracks, he turned back towards the strange girl with his eyes wide open. Hagane looked back at the Human, "Do you know them?" he said pointing towards the car the stranger was located in. He'd sorta said this in a way that would almost make Hagane and the Human seem like friends.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator ignored the woman's comment, cause she was clearly just trying to psyche herself up at that point.. Kind of sad really.. Regardless, he would notice that she had avoided the vibro-knife and quit trying with the attack she was initially gunning for.. Then, Accelerator made a plan.. He had the knife fall towards the rubble. Giving him a weapon for future usage.. (It's about 30 feet in front of him, in the remains of a car.) Looking on as the woman went Bankai, Accelerator couldn't help but sigh, noticing that sapphire crystals were falling, he would hurriedly pull a Semi-Truck overhead as a shield.. It was more or less being beat to death at this point, but it would last as long as that rain could.. Hopefully... "Might want an Umbrella big guy.." Accelerator smirked, "Apparently your teammate forgot you were here!"

Throughout what was already taking place, Accelerator made it a point to launch the car containing the new Vizard and the Arrancar into the atmosphere, aimed towards the moon.. It may not get there, but it was certainly going to leave their field of vision.. He used all of his might, and launched it with his Rego-Kinesis, essentially insuring that the fight was now a one on two ordeal as opposed to a one on three or one on four situation.. "Then there were two.." His smirk grew wide as he watched the Arrancar and the Vizard head for the stars, and regardless of what goofy shenanigans may occur, he was now going to focus on what was in front of him..

So the big guy was clearly the type that ate cars for breakfast, so that strategy was more or less out though he was CLEARLY Taking damage... It was then that Accelerator had a very fancy idea... 10 bullets dropped from his belt, and he launched them all at Bala speeds towards the mans knees.. He wanted to see if they would penetrate, and if they did, what was the damage going to look like?.. "No, you don't look like a five year old.. you look like a dead man if I've ever seen one.. and I've seen plenty, including that squad six chump.. What was his name.. Kaikou.. Kaitou?.. Kaitou! that's it!" Accelerators grin stretched from ear to ear, and his Reitsu pulsated once more.. (He's in Secondary Stage atm, for reference..) "As for the chumps over there, no, didn't know them.. didn't care about them.. they're just newest members of my kill list.. AND YOU TWO ARE NEXT!" As he said this, he would wait for one of the two idiots to be stupid enough to get in his face.. It wouldn't end well.. And that's not even to mention the fact that some of those bullets were going to miss and scatter..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:08 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She had control over her own attack, unless the human decided to use whatever ability it was he had to alter the path of the ice spikes. "As if I'd let my attack hit an ally." She uses Flash Step, knowing that remaining stationary would be basically asking to be attacked. She would put herself a good thirty feet behind the other Shinigami, and starts strategizing. 'My Zanpakutou abilities won't be enough for this... and my releases only expand my reserves so much. I have no idea how much energy this human holds so this will be difficult, but if I can overwhelm those shields of his...' In the mean time, she raises her right hand with her palm facing out. "Danku." She raises up the transparent barrier to defend herself while she thinks. For at least one attack, anyway. It'd give her the time to react and respond to a follow-up strike.

'Nothing but a Hadou that's in the nineties would work, but that'd leave me too drained to do anything, even run. But if...' She looks to her ally, and then back to the human. 'Maybe...' She raises her other hand and fires off a nameless Byakurai at the human's left leg. She loves how accurate thus spell could be, made things so much easier when fighting not to kill. She knew it would do absolutely nothing to the human, but didn't want to appear inactive. So she provided an attack that wasn't going to drain much of anything on her end.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:29 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Well folks, it's about time to send me back to where I came from. But where is that you might ask? The moon? Quite possibly, even I don't know the answer! In the car that I was seated in, there was a wolfish looking guy to my right, something that I hadn't noticed before, but in reality didn't matter one bit. Seeing as he was out cold, and I wasn't up to chatting up the probable number of fleas on him, I simply waited. Because ladies and gentlemen, and whoever else is reading this.... my dear compatriot, Accelerator is about to fire me and old wolfy over here up to the moon. Well. He would like to. Sad truth is, he can't. Buttttt... Since I want to see how far this puppy can drive, I hot-wired the car just before launch. "This is the part where I'd make a joke about Team Rocket blasting off again, but it's just me and an unconscious mutt so I guess we're not doing that!"

Just trust me, I saw it in a Dirty Harry Potter movie once, it'll work. You might be wondering, how can Accelerator see the moon? It's not even out yet. It's too early for a full moon. (Hint: I told him, just shush.) Now any of you lovely people that have seen me in action knows where this is going. Unfortunately, I can't allow Senor Fleabag to join me otherwise he'll die because that's a thing. As the car approached the Mesosphere, I gave the dog man a good kick and out of the car he flew. It would have been nice to take him along for the ride, but fleas are most definitely not good company. As the car broke the outer atmosphere, and finally into space, it had enough momentum (because shenanigans) that I was able to make it to the moon. The problem? There weren't footsteps, nor a flag on the moon like I'd seen in pictures. Well I'll be damned, they really DID fake the moon landing.

Enough of my shenanigans, I picked up a moon rock and put it in my kitty cat's pocket, because she loves tasty space rock, yes she does~
Then down to Earth I would go, hopping back into the car, turning the wheel, though it'd long stopped running. It turned around even so, burning out its tires in the dead of space because I fucking wanted them to, and then I floored the hell out of it. With that, the car lurched forward and I began my fiery descent to the Earth. I'm a clown, not an astrophysicist, okay?

Once breaking the surface of the mesosphere, and approaching the exact spot where the car originally sat, I would jump out and fall on my own. I even did the Superman thing! You know, faster than a speeding- ... Okay I've been told that if I make another reference like that I'll either owe a bucketload in royalty fees, or be held in a court of law. I'm crazy, not stupid.

But I can still do the superhero landing~ And so I did, apparently right behind Accelerator. Of course, he'd have to try harder to kill me, but would he even want to? That was fun, I'd be more than happy to do that again. Speaking of.... the wolf man had fallen long before I did and was within 20 feet of where I was standing, and the car? The car... aside from being charred, looked as though it'd never been moved.

"HEY GUYS! NASA FAKED THE MOON LANDING!"

View user profile

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:51 am

Hagane Noticed the shards of Crystal as they fell from above him and the human. Though it seemed that they were all primarily falling on the Human. Reminded Hagane of the snow, well sort of, If you've ever seen snow flakes the size of a small car. "Might want an Umbrella big guy..", the Human said smirking, "Apparently your teammate forgot you were here!". "Nope looks like clear skies ahead for me" Hagane said, With a big grin. Throughout this whole Ordeal, the Human still had time to launch a car into the sky, or more like into space. It left Hagane's view before he could really determine much of whether it was a car or not. "Then there were two.." Hagane heard the Human say. Sort of left a question of how the hell Hagane got here in the first place. Well, in this situation. As he thought of this he quickly checked to see if that stranger was still in the car, but as he looked back, he noticed it was gone. "Oh ok... I get it now" Hagane said nodding. So it was a car.

Hagane being an idiot was lost in thought, he seemed to do this a bit. Sort of made it hard for him to notice that the human had dropped some metal objects, from his belt? Hagane's gaze made contact with the human in the split second the objects were launched. Hagane had taken a step to the side, un-knowing this fact. He'd unwillingly saved his left knee, but his right one. He felt a horrid stinging sensation, as he'd noticed that there were holes in his knee. The damage wasn't too major, but it's not like walking was gonna feel nice. The bullets had just pierced through all his tissue and reached his knee. Would be surprised if that had cracked the bone. He dropped onto his left knee, while hold his right knee with his right hand. "Well aren't you just a piece of shit" Hagane said staring at the man.

Hagane slowly got himself back to both feet, still with his wounded right knee. Before hearing the Human State, "No, you don't look like a five year old.. you look like a dead man if I've ever seen one.. and I've seen plenty, including that squad six chump.. What was his name.. Kaikou.. Kaitou?.. Kaitou! that's it!". "Kaitou???" Hagane said in confusion, before continuing,"Who the fucks Kaitou?". Hagane thought for a second trying to recall if he'd ever met or even heard of Kaitou. His name probably would have been somewhere in his paperwork, but the thing was that Hagane ignored all the paperwork that Squad 11 got. No one could ever force him to do that.

Hagane felt a pulse of Spirit energy come from the Human as he Grinned widely. Let's Just put it to a point that his Grin was unnatural, creepy and fucked for anyone to make. "As for the chumps over there, no, didn't know them.. didn't care about them.. they're just newest members of my kill list.. AND YOU TWO ARE NEXT!" Hagane heard the human state to one of the questions he'd asked before. So Hagane was in as much confusion as the next guy about the situation. "Fine then. Let's get started." Hagane said lifting his Hammer into the sky. "Bankai", he yelled, as He grew larger in size, and his War-hammer changing into a Giant Metal Mallet. Armor forming over his body, with a metal helmet bolted onto his head.

The wound sustained on his knee had Already began to heal, Scar tissue covering it, his bone mending, and his Tissue slowly beginning to grow back. Hagane let out a Monstrous Battle-cry, before Instantly Charging at the Human. Hagane was gonna ram the man with his head. He was interested to see if the Human moved. The biggest point here however, was what was gonna happen. The Humans shields were odd, more like Kinetic barriers. While Hagane's Collision Inducement was a big fuck you to anyone in his way.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Vizard
Vizard
(Keep in mind we are close, so unless you SAY you're controlling these spikes to purposely avoid him it is NOT implied. I don't recall you having control over ice spikes, just saying. Rain is not something that would be easy to control given it's quantity and the fact that it randomly falls all over the place.) The woman used flash step and then hid behind her teammate. Well whatever and.. thump. Oh boy, the Arrancar did NOT have a pleasant landing... She used some one sided barrier. It might have been genius, had she not been facing someone who has directional control of everything smaller than a semi-truck. She put up the barrier which only encompassed one direction, and he pulled over a sewer grate and flung it at her head, hoping to knock some sense into her..

Accelerator switched his shit to redirect, and as the Hadou four made contact he redirected it so that it would pierce Hagane's right knee. It was regenerating a little bit, but big men always were taken down the same way.. She was clearly planning something, but he digressed.. "Oh by the way, you stand corrected on the attack control. Idiot. Kehehe." Then the Vizard landed behind him and said something about the moon landing.. "You fucking IDIOT.." and with that being said Accelerator yanked a car over, forced her into the car, and launched her all the way to the ocean.. Cartapault. Get the fuck out of here you weird bitch.. Now then..

So ignoring the mans ridiculous mutterings he began to run at him.. big boy yes, but he had now been thrown the other direction into a car that was flying at Cero Speeds.. Vector Values are a bitch. Wait.. He just ate another car? COME THE FUCK ON.. Oh yeah, from about 20 feet away at Bala speeds was a vibro-knife heading for Hagane's knee once more..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:20 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seems as though she had little in terms of options left. "Diamond Barricade." One of her Zanpakutou's abilities, it would create a barrier between her and that pesky sewer grate the human had decided to send in the general direction her head was in. That metal grate would certainly put some cracks in the solid diamond wall but it would certainly be stopped. "I really don't want to lose my head in a situation like this, thank you." She hoped that at least one person there would appreciate the joke she tried playing off, but would probably be ignored.

She takes a second to look over her ally, wondering if he would have evaded the level 4 Hadou sent his way. He seemed strong, so she was sure he would have had a way to block it at least. She had put no real effort into the spell, and there was no incantation, so it would be weak if it did hit. She did have am idea though, something that could give herself a shot at a ppwerful sneak attack. The human seemed intent on rushing the big guy she was behind, so she felt safe in getting this spell off. "Bakudou Number 26, Kyokko!" With the Kidou activated, she makes her way towards an area which seemed to be clear, minus half a car which had been thrown and cut in half earlier. She stands behind it, intent on gathering the spiritual energy needed to fire off the Hadou she had in mind. 'Just got to keep him busy long enough, and we've got this.'

View user profile

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:38 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Hmm, shit poor crowd today. Normally at least the big guy would have laughed. But nope, I got stuffed into yet another car and *blink* out I would fly into the ocean. Who needs you guys anyways? Don't ask me how I made this work, because I'm still doing the math on dimensional physics. I tried to use a Senkaimon, but it wasn't working because I didn't have enough room, so I picked up my cat and said "Alright Lucky, you're about to do something good for Mama Saio, okay? Let's hope you work."

I'd tap the cat on the head, and the eyes would grow wide, strange thing, but inside the cat, I could see the inner dimension flicker back to the smelly jungle of Bogota. I had to wiggle and stuff myself in a little bit, but I was small enough that I eventually fit through, and then poof, that cat came with me too. It meowed as it did.... whatever it did to end up on the other side of itself, and then I petted it. "Good kitty, now let's go stalk Hirai for a bit."

-Thread Exit-

This is a Jeff edit, post order now is Hagane next.. then it'll reset. We're down to Accel, then Sera, then Hagane.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum