Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Accelerator goes on another Walk

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Vizard
Vizard
So Accelerator was on one of his beyond infamous walks through the city of New York when he sensed not one, not two, but three decently powerful Spiritual Presences within the cities limits. Not one to waste time in wondering, he made his way over to them at once, and saw an Arrancar with average power, a Shinigami that seemed far removed from her post though she was of Lower Captain level power, and another Shinigami that was slightly stronger..   Cracking his neck and looking around, he glared at the three of them with his hands stuck in his pockets per the usual..

"So... Two Shinigami and an Arrancar... I would ask what you're doing here but to be quite honest I REALLY don't care.. I'm going to ask you once to leave, and if you don't I'll give the town a new paint job.. It could use a touch of red, don't you think?" Accelerator's face contorted to a sickening grin as he pondered the idea, and 3 cars would slowly raise up behind him, as he seemingly laughed.. "Then again.. I haven't had any fun in a while.. Surely you can take a Human right? It's Three on One, you have the advantage, Let's have fun guys, yeah?.." It was around this time that Accelerator's Reitsu would spike to levels that would probably be beyond intimidating for those in front of him.. Assuming they hadn't yet pissed off an organization leader, it would be the largest quality and quantity of Reitsu they had ever faced, guaranteed.. Maybe they could have a little fun..  (It's one of his like, 3-4 strengths and he's 0-3, it is for FACT unless you've dealt with Ika, Graven, Rena, Maki, or MAYBE Reno the strongest Reitsu you've felt..)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:06 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She had been enjoying what remained of her vacation when these two had shown up. She doubted it was for a peaceful get-together, as well. Arrancar and Shinigami don't really make for a good time, the two were enemies to by be core. She was going to sneak away, her winter attire of a dark blue wool sweater and matching dark blue skirt that hung down to her ankles thankfully were not all that restricting. However, her attention had shifted when she noticed a powerful Spiritual Pressure approaching. 'Is it impossible for me to NOT run into creepy guys?' That was the thought that ran through Seralin's mind when she first took notice of the male. Always one to be perceptive of her environmemt, Seralin would probably be the first to have noticed the male walking right for them. "And here I was about to treat these two to coffee, I don't think I have enough pocket change for a third guest." She then listens to the first statement the male makes. Before the male even puts on he hat grin of his, Seralin speaks up. "I am not leaving from my vacation because someone I don't know comes up and threatens me to leave."

She listens to the male's second statement, and is bristled by his cocky words. "You're willing to cause harm to the countless innocents in this city just to fight us?" She gently taps the center of her gigai's chest, expelling her from the false body and into her Spirit form. The traditional Shinigami shihakusho was wrapped neatly around her small frame, with her Squad Four Captain's coat hanging loosely on her shoulders. It billows freely with any passing wind, after having settled from her initial adjustment from leaving the false body she was in. The gigai itself had at that point become formless before folding itself up into a small cube one inch in radius. She picks the cube up and slips it calmly into her pocket. "You had best have the power to-" She lost her thought process and her breath from the male's sudden release in Spiritual Energy, something that caught her completely off guard. 'This... reminds me of meeting Ika the first time.' It was still a fresh memory, him using his mask and all. This was nothing close to what he had shown, but she was still out-classed in this fight if she were to fight him alone. She spikes her own Spiritual Energy, making it so standing alone wasn't a chore. If her spar with Ika told her anything, it was that she should be ready for lots of pain. She was willing to claw her way through though, so long as the other two here would as well.

"Feast upon the Mountain's heart." Her Spiritual Pressure spikes up with her Shikai release, as is normal of all Shinigami capable of this stage. Her reserves of Spiritual Energy deepen, her speed increases slightly, and her control over these increased reserves imaculately increased, something that is the most beneficial as someone who fight more with Kidou than Zanjutsu. "Taberu Hōseki." Her sword's shape kept to its same shape, something that made it unique from most Zanpakutou, but the metal shifted into what looked to be five different gemstones; Diamond, Garnet, Amethyst, Ruby and Sapphire.

"I don't know about the other two, but you've got my attention. Who knows, maybe I can knock some manners into you. You don't seem to have any respect for your elders, boy." She was definitely old enough for that claim, being over 3000. She was old enough that sue could have been the start of his family's blood line. Of course she wasn't, Seralin never had any children.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:02 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
kawa wasn't really interested in the dam Shinigami he had approached and these was one of the rare occasions that he didn't want to fight her. All he wanted was directions to a dam café he knew about but the last time he was in the world of the living he may have blown it up and he couldn't remember where it was. Kawa would then notice the second Shinigami approaching and Kawa would start to appear annoyed. All he wanted was directions but once again Shinigami were about to complicate a simple matter. Then to add to the annoyance a human strolled his ass over and demanded that all three of them get leave or else. A low growl  rolled up Kawa throat. " As if I need more annoying problems to day" Kawa grumbled under his breath. Becoming more irritated by the mans threats and cocky statements. The man reaitsu spiked a energy that cause Kawa hands to shake a bit before clutching his fist and taking a boxers stance.

Kawa looked at the Shinigami next to him and noticed the Female was at least preparing to fight. " All I wanted was directions " Kawa growls and used Sonido the loud static like sound filled the air. Kawa would reappear attempting to deliver a roundhouse kick to the mans neck and if it hits use the momentum to spin around behind him and try and crack the cocky humans head on Kawa shoulder.  If the dam human managed to dodge his kick Kawa will back step with a sonido and prepared to guard any attack that comes at him.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:25 pm

3 beings stood before Hagane, The Arrancar, The Human, and a Shinigami. The Arrancar seemed Agitated, The Human seemed happy with the turn of events, and the Shinigami seemed Annoyed. Hagane seemed to be the only confused one. As the entirety of the conversation between the others went on, Hagane could only stand there and ponder. The Arrancar seemed to be Moderate in terms of spiritual power, and the same could be said for the Shinigami. The only thing striking him odd there was that he'd never met the Shinigami before. Was she someone in the Soul Society he'd never met before? or was she simply rogue? Maybe the biggest thing that interested him there was the human. He seemed to be of around if not the same level of two beings he'd met before. Well he never met the second one, but could definitely sense him. Did he feel uneasy about this? Hell no. It just struck him odd that someone of that power was human of all things.

Hagane wasn't really feeling too much like himself recently, so maybe a good fight was what he needed most of all. He unsheathed his sword and with the blunt end hit himself several times in the forehead. He needed to get into a good mood and quick, or this fight will end for him without it even starting. His forehead began to bleed from the hits he had inflicted onto himself. But without any avail, he couldn't seem to get into the mood. Perhaps he was uneasy after all. "Why does this need to happen now of all times?" he said to himself aloud.

As the chatting seemed to end, he had caught some of the small sentences, which at least gave him a slight idea on each parties feelings about the current situation. The Human was as keen as ever, and the Shinigami seemed to have released into her Shikai. Although the Arrancar seemed both agitated and annoyed, he was definitely more keen than Hagane. Well that would soon change at least. He just needed something, an extreme rush of pain, an extreme rush of battle thrill. That could catalyst him. Perhaps soon he would either experience or witness these.

The Arrancar Was the first to initiate the battle, Hagane watched as he Shunpoed towards the Human, attempting to kick the man. Hagane watched closely, very closely. His heart began to race, and his blood heated up. All it would take was something in the moment to catalyst him off.

Throughout this whole piecing of events, Hagane had been covering his Zanpakuto in the blood from his forehead. For any particular reason? Not really. He just thought it might stir up his Zanpakuto spirit abit. Perhaps the sight of blood might help. But it still only seemed to make him think of what he'd seen the previous day. He knew he had to fight harder, to help those who need it most. Especially the young.

Hagane was so close being set off. He just needed that one small nudge. "Red paint" he said to himself from one of the Humans previous statements. "By the time I get my turn, not even the colour is gonna be left from your remains".

View user profile

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:24 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The Larger Shinigami seemed a little taken aback by the encounter, almost as though he were confused... Meanwhile the woman seemed very confident if only for a moment before she was cut off by Accelerators Spiritual Pressure. She immediately went to Shikai and talked some nonsense about forcing him to respect his elders, which I guess would be great for her if she was stupid enough to believe it would amount to shit.. In the meantime.. Was that a gnat or an Arrancar punching his shields..? Regardless, the mans flurry of "attacks" if you could call them that, were summarily interrupted by Accelerators shields, and the kick would be knocked away with enough force to make him at the least question his decisions...

The woman's Shikai appeared to give her more confidence for whatever reason, and appeared to involve stones if her Zanpakuto was any indication. Accelerator smiled, and proceeded to reach into his belt as the larger Shinigami spoke.. Frankly it became obvious why he was so quiet in the beginning, he seemed a bit on the daft side. "This one belonged to the former Segunda Espada, Sla Yer.. This one belonged to a Spider Shinigami, didn't get her name, I crushed her with some trucks... This one belonged to a Shinigami named Kaitou, former Captain of squad 6.." His smirk grew as he continued to recount his stories, showing them the Zanpakuto's he had acquired, then he pointed to the sheathes on his belt. "I THINK I HAVE ROOM FOR THREE MORE."

Accelerators grin continued to drip with sadism and malice, as he sheathed the blades once more... He would begin to raise the sewage pipes from the ground enough to fracture them, and give him ready access to something he had wanted to try assuming this idiotic Arrancar was stupid enough to charge.. In the meantime, Accelerator was going to relax.. These people weren't so much a threat, as they were a pass-time. A fun way for him to spend the next hour or so.. "I don't have all night so if you're going to hit me with something worth my while Arrancar, I'd like you to do so before I grow old."

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:45 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seralin took note to the lack of damage the male recieved from the Arrancar's kick, and as such knew she'd have to hit this man with something much more powerful. Of course, to make sure it strikes true she'd have to get in close. Doing that wouldn't be easy as she was now, but Kidou had always been her friend in tight situations. While the human was busy talking to the Arrancar is when she speaks. "Bakudou Number 26, Kyokko." She hopefully slipped it in while he was still talking, so that he wouldn't catch on to her action. Seeing that he kept trophies of previous victories, much like a hunter would their kills, Seralin was sure this man knew what Kidou was and what it was capable of.

If he did take notice, it wouldn't interrupt her spell either way. She wasn't in one location for long, for as soon as the Kidou activates she flickers away with a swift use of Flash Step. She uses the high speed technique to move to a location roughly thirty feet behind the male, where she starts to channel her spiritual energy into her hands. Mentally, she begins the chant for a fully powered Raikoho. 'Sprinkled on the bones of the beast. Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle.' She could feel the energy in her hands spark with purpose, and the energy practically ached for release.

Flash Step being her preference for movement for the time being, she moves forward right for the male's back. She thrusts her palms out for right between his shoulder blades, the energy crackling to life.

Her Kyokko spell would fall away by this point, since she was now on the offensive. "Raikoho!" Triggered by it's name, the energy in her hands rockets out as a massive wave of yellow spiritual energy and electricity. She follows up with a third use of Shunpo, moving to wherever the male would be by this point and swinging right at his midsection. The Ruby part of her Zanpakutou begins to glow, bathing both the human and Seralin in a foreboding red iridescent maroon shade of light. "Ruby Burst!" Her spiritual energy reacts to the command of it's host, creating a massive blast of flame that would start to burn at anything within 4 yards of her.

Her assult finished for the moment, she flashes away with a fourth and final use of Shunpo to a distance of 45 feet away down the street, wanting to put distance between them before examining how he would have taken the hits she dished out. As it was, she used what were normally pretty powerful abilities in their own right. Even an experienced Captain would have felt what she put out if they had let it hit. Of course, from experience she knew someone who had speed would use it if need be. What she needed to find out though was what it would take to hurt this guy. 'I could try keeping him bound with Kin under water, humans do need to breath air...' Thought for another time, she needed to focus on what was happening in the moment. Who knows, maybe her actions had created openings for the others.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:57 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa body jerked a the force of his own kick seemed to bounce of the human and back in Kawa body causing him to fly back a few feet. " The hell was that, I knew some humans had some weird powers but these is something new". Kawa scuffled and grinned these might be fun, standing back to his feet his leg actually hurt a little.

Kawa watched as the Shinigami girl suddenly appeared behind the human and firing off some sort of kido ball of lightning. Then as a blast of flam engulf both the woman and human. Kawa clutched his fist and a burnt orange colored energy started to gather in Kawa right fist until a cero ball of bright energy around his fist.
Kawa watched the Shinigami shunpo out of the way and once again sonido toward the human first appearing in front of him then quickly sonidoing behind him and attempting to put the cero infused punch into the small of the mans back. If he landed the strike will be a point blank cero into the mans back. Kawa was hoping these would be enough force to break whatever barrier shit he used.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:19 am

Hagane watched as the Arrancar's kick hit the Human, but then simply bounced off. Hagane wasn't amused by this at all. More of a let down than anything. Hagane could've put so much more force into a kick like that. At least the Arrancar's leg could've broken, now that would'be amused Hagane. This pathetic start up of a fight was too slow, not enough action to entertain anyone. Hagane could hear as the Arrancar was talking to himself, something about how the human had some weird powers. Honestly Hagane was only paying half attention, to what he said. Although the Humans capabilities did interest Hagane abit. "Wonder how far those powers extend?" Hagane said aloud.

Within an instant however, after the failed Arrancar's kick, the Unknown Shinigami stepped in. Flash stepping around as she shot many kidou at the Human. Hagane couldn't imagine that'd do too much, although he wondered if the Human was willing to get hit by any of them. Definitely changes things, if the human can only take so much beating on his barriers. However as soon as the Shinigami had, had her go. The Arrancar stepped back in, thing time attempting to punch the man.

Hagane looked down at his blood covered sword and smiled, "I can do way better than this" he said to himself. He held his sword out and said "Tomerarenai-ryoku", He began to grow in size and his Zanpakuto changed from a sword into a large two handed war-hammer. Hagane smashed his Zanpakuto into the ground and let out a mighty and incredibly loud battle-cry. He began to walk slowly towards where the action was taking place, dragging his hammer behind him. A big grin was making it's way across him face.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman appeared to take notice as Accelerator easily deflected the kicks from the Arrancar, and it was obvious from her approach of staying back that she was more proficient in ranged attacks.. Then she disappeared with some random Kidou, great.. He ignored this as an action but still kept an eye out in the case of her re-appearing.. The Arrancar had scoffed and then grinned before rushing Accelerator with an arm, seemingly charged with power equal to a Cero.. Then, the ability was reflected and boy, the Arrancar's arm was a mess.. Accelerator would not rest on his laurels quite yet though, and he would bend the light-pole up from the ground and knock him into the air as though he were pole-vaulting, of course this was assuming it connected.. THEN, if that hit, Accelerator would attempt to intercept him with a car in mid air flying at full force, (Cero speed) and knock him away into another car.. If all went to plan, the Arrancar would probably be KO'd...

In the meantime Accelerator would turn towards the larger Shinigami, now that this was a two on one fight it was much easier to deal with.. He spoke and as Accelerator prepared to respond to him, he turned to see the first Shinigami behind him, having charged a reasonably high level Kidou. The only problem was, she was point blank.. Not her best move, as the blast would be absorbed by his shields.. "Is that really the best you've got?.." He smirked, having already planned for her appearance, he launched a Vibro-Knife from his belt towards her stomach at Bala speeds. Avoiding it at point blank range, while utilizing a Kidou was not going to be an easy task for her at all.. Then? The big guy was apparently ready to play.. Or at least Accelerator thought so, before the Kidou user once again decided to be a pest. She swung towards his midsection and he pulled his Vibroknife, knocking her slash away with authority before a car would be pulled from the street from the side and fly towards her in an instant. It would be flying at Cero speeds, and if it hit she would be knocked away..

NOW, The Big guy- she activated some heat thing.. Whatever. She would have had to be away at the time of activation anyway, so it was irrelevant to his movements at this point.. Staring towards the man as he approached Accelerator with the giant war-hammer, grin etched across his face Accelerator would smile.. "Well, finally a challenger!" And as he said this, he would launch a semi-truck at the man, sure it did damage but.. He was still walking.. "What the hell did I just.." Not believing his eyes he launched another one but again, nothing.. "What in the world.." He stared on, in part anticipating the Shinigami's advance, and in part waiting to see what had become of the other two..

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:27 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seralin wasn't so stupid as to let an attack hit her if she could avoid it. As such, she had abandoned her attack of Ruby Burst to not take a hit from that Vibro-Knife. "Geez, if you're only gonna give your attention to that guy I might start feeling self-conscious." She didn't really mind though that his attention was elsewhere. She figured the male would at least appreciate those words, maybe find some amusement. She points her blade out, followed by turning the blade up so the tip pointed up. "Bankai." Her blade dissolves into spiritual particles which swirl in a colorful display around her. Her spiritual pressure spikes up further with her second release, and with that comes a deeper reserve of Spiritual Energy. Her control from this point is as close to perfect as one could get without outside interference, meaning a further increase in speed. The spiritual particles condense down into five seperate gemstones, just like her Shikai. In this form though the five are seperate, floating around her by using Spiritual Energy in the air near them.

"Hōseki no Ue." Now in her Bankai, she had a slightly bit more confidence. She raises her hand, palm open to the sky. "Frozen Sky." Her Sapphire gemstone shoots up into the sky, forming dense clouds overhead. They take a minute to form at most, and once formed would start to rain down large spikes at the powerful human that was her opponent.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum