Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Death] Kokoro vs Noziel.. #DEATHBATTLE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed perplexed and almost a little distraught as not only did Kokoro survive being beheaded, but he had flat out done away with the mans entire Kidou gimmick with relative ease. The man headed skyward, running away as one might expect a coward to do.. As Kokoro attempted to cage them, the man had attempted to avoid them by once again, retreating and heading upwards..  The man's arm turned to ash, which gave Kokoro a good indication of what was coming next.. Itto Kaso, the man cleaved his arm off, and Kokoro saw the clone in front of him that launched 3 vacuum blades. Kokoro dodged and weaved as best he could while escaping the proximity, but his newly reformed arm was severed, along with his primary arm. They were both restitched quickly, but the brief pause he had to take in order to grab them back was all it took to notice the arm flying towards him.

"Shit" was all Kokoro would utter before Shunpoing back twice more and grabbing it with his tentacles at max range.. It exploded, and Kokoro quickly used Bakudo 81 by positioning it as a sloped blocker, he was able to delegate some of the damage.. The Tentacles would be blown away, and though more would soon seep through his pores it was clear that it had done a lot to him.. Kokoro was just from the residual damage, covered in second degree burns.. "You.. Bastard.."
As Kokoro looked up to see him cauterizing his wounds, he would use this time while the dust was kicked up to burrow tentacles deep into the ground.. He would then dig them all the way through to the other side of the arena.. The area was set, and he would only have one shot at this..

Kokoro quickly withdrew his tentacles from the ground and left the spots where they had entered covered over. They would easily find the tunnels and exit points but there was no need to undo the top layer of dirt.. He Shunpo'd forwards, scythe drawn, hoping to bring the man back down to earth for the last time..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:21 am

8th Division
8th Division
Well shit. I figured he wouldn't go down easy... but to see him live through a Hadou 96. Even though it was gratifying to see him scorched and burned, I was honestly unraveling now, due to extreme exhaustion, on top of the mental agony that he was still alive after all of that. With my body quivering and shaking, approaching the stages of shock, I leapt from 200 feet in the air, down towards him. I threw the copy of my toukai down with raw force, and it would strike somewhere near Nashi's feet. It would crash at Nashi's feet and shatter, generating a sizeable shockwave. "Bakudo Number 37! Tsuriboshi!" And the six strands would connect to the crater down below, with poor Nashi pinned beneath them.

I'd land about 2 meters from the crater, blowing the dust away completely. So now here I was, spent, but with enough strength to stare him down, stripping my blindfold off, and say this much. "No one. Not a single person has made me fight this hard, for my life. No one has caused me this much agony, and not a soul has ever made me quite so angry as you have. I may very well die here and now. I'm not so sure I can anymore. But Hell and Heaven alike, I will not go down a coward!" I wanted to see his face. I wanted to see him burn for all the trouble he'd caused me. I wanted to crush his skull into the dirt, and yet... I had not the energy nor strength to do it with. Out of sheer frustration, I pulled some of the Reishi near Kokoro's trapped body and forced it into the shape of a Sokatsui. It'd fire and explode, but I doubted anything would kill him now. "Captain Nashi. You have caused me more grief than I can bear. I know that it was kill or be killed, and for that, I cannot fault you. I have had enough though. This is the end." With that, I would brace myself. If he was going to kill me, he'd find a way. If not, I'd gather the strength I needed to put an end to him, permanently.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man used Bakudo 37 and launched Kokoro back to the earth, and then he made his biggest mistake.. Following him. Kokoro struggled, his tentacles fell into the holes behind him and were covered by his back, seeing as they were growing out of it afterall.. And as Noz finished his long-winded monologue and formed the Kidou in his hands, Kokoro couldn't help but laugh at him as one might expect him too.. even through the pain of his chest being burned open by the Kidou, as it punctured one of his 5 hearts.. "Well You're right on one account.. One of us is dying here today Captain Aran.. But it won't be me.." The tentacles shot out of the ground behind Noz, attempting to grab his arm and legs and then lift him into the air... If it succeeded, Kokoro would have the battle well at hand, if not.. It was probably over for him..

If the plan worked Kokoro would smile, slowly prying his right leg off by screwing it loose and pulling, then the left leg in a similar fashion, and finally? The right arm.. "Well Captain Aran, any last words?.." Was all Kokoro would say as a tentacle slapped his face in order to keep him awake.. "And no passing out on me, bitch."

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 am

8th Division
8th Division
I should have expected such things from the sadistic Captain of Squad 12. Nashi, you pain in the ass. I had no strength to resist his ridiculously active tentacles anymore, and as the pain-inducing chemicals picked up, my resistance failed completely. To make matters worse, he grabbed my remaining limbs and aimed to pull them all out of joint. "Well Captain Aran, any last words?.." quoth Nashi.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!" I couldn't help but scream in turbulent agony. The pain was so great now that I feared I couldn't know any sensation of kindness or gentleness ever again. Even though now I was sure that I wouldn't. Somehow, this last thought aligned with Kokoro, to which the asshole's response was to slap me with a tentacle to keep me awake.

With what little strength I had, what was barely keeping me conscious, I thought of Mei. I thought of Emiko. I loved them both. I loved them dearly and I'd never see them again, and I knew full well. I'd miss those paired eyes, one set of pink, and one set of brown, both with the same beautiful blonde that I'd never see again. For the first time in what seemed like ages, I teared up. I was so used to being cold and hardened, that I'd forgotten what kinds of pain there were. I would miss Mei's commanding calls to keep me in line. I would miss kissing Emiko's head and telling her that she was going to grow up to be a great Shinigami one day. The both of them, smiling and cheering me on as I went out on assignments. Emiko trying to learn the rules of Chess. Mei spending time alone with me, and drinking heavily when we did. All of it. I couldn't ever have a moment like these ever again.

"N-Nashi. You only did what you felt was necessary. It was either me or you, and yet scars and all, it was you. I gave my all and fell today. Give my regards to Rena and Mei." Though I would sound gruff, being as I could hardly breath now, let alone speak. This was it then, wasn't it? At the very least, I did not break.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man screamed loudly, clearly having succumbed to the agony that was the quartering.. Well wait a minute.. only three limbs.. Was that a thirding?.. None the matter, Kokoro was ripping the dude to fucking pieces. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" doesn't seem like the greatest choice of last words Captain Aran, but I suppose you chose for a reason hm?.." Kokoro rolled his eyes slightly as the boy went on and fucking on.. and fucking on.. "We get it, die with dignity, we're not in an anime, christ." As he said this, he would step back. "Goodbye Captain Aran, you were a fine opponent.. But you wasted my lab time now fucking die, Hadou 96.." And as Kokoro spoke, his arm turned to ash and Noziel was consumed with fire..

-thread end-

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Locking the thread and essentially closing it, you did pretty good for your first time doing this Noz. Learning quick and for someone who had little to no chance of winning, you gave Kokoro one helluva run for his money. You know my opinion of how this went down, so good fight man.

#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum