Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Death] Kokoro vs Noziel.. #DEATHBATTLE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:53 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro stood up slowly, cracking his neck as he surveyed the arena around him.. People were cheering and an announcer had come on, declaring that there was no escape until someone died.. Across the arena was fellow Captain Noziel Aran, and though this was a confusing encounter Kokoro knew what would have to be done.. But this didn't mean he wasn't going to get his own measure of vengeance.. quite the opposite really, Kokoro wasn't a fan of this circumstance at all, and everyone present was going to know about it..

Tentacles shot from every pore of Kokoro's body, and either impaled or strangled 500 men and women in the stands, who had come to see the death of others, and left dying on their own.. "what a pity.. and to think this fucking thing intervened with my lab work.. pathetic I tell you.." Kokoro sighed a bit before glaring over at Noziel, "You heard the man, and though I'd like to sit here and chat I see little to not point in that, so unless you have some form of objection to make I'd like to get this over with Mr. Aran.." If the man complied, Kokoro would draw his Zanpakuto, and ready himself for the fight..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:12 am

8th Division
8th Division
Into a rather odd arena, I found myself. I had no warning of this, and it would seem I was expected to fight to the death with... Kokoro Nashi? Oh my. I wasn't terribly fond of him, nor was I fond of killing. He didn't seem opposed to the idea though, and as a result, I must accept the terms of my plight. "Farewell. I doubt they'll find someone crazy enough to replace you. And please, try not to kill the people in the stands." I would draw my Zanpakuto in response to his, aiming to test the strength of his sealed power before I even attempted to elevate to Shikai. I rushed forward, aided by the winds, firing a Sho from my hand. It would fly directly at Kokoro, then I'd shunpo behind him, aiming to get a clean strike with my rapier.

If this were enough to damage him, I'd be pleased, however, I knew all too well what this man was capable of, though not to the fullest extent. I'd be aware of the tendrils and the like from him, but I wasn't fully aware of how they would be able to hinder me. If I needed space, I'd generate it, as I puzzled my potential dealings with him. Surely, he'd try to overwhelm me with precisely controlled attacks from multiple angles. I figured he would most certainly aim to give me several major points of attack, and as such, I would be on guard. If I was intercepted by a stray tendril or if he blocked it, I'd try to create some distance.

Either way, my favorite suit was going to be far worse for wear by the end of this. Blood stains and fraying of fine fabric was to be expected.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The boy seemed perplexed by arriving in this arena, and further conflicted by the situation at hand which lent a hand to him either slaughtering Kokoro, or dying himself. Kokoro knew which of the two of them was of greater importance and frankly, had no intentions of dying this day or the next.  As the boy spoke, seemingly a little too confident for his own good, and tried to interject his opinion onto what Kokoro was doing he would shoot back. "Worry about your own life, that's the only relevant life I'll be taking after-all.. Regardless, your farewell is fitting.. I've always wondered what this would be like.." As he said this he watched as Noziel would draw his Zanpakuto and approach him, clearly aiming to test the waters while in a sealed state.. Intriguing as it was, Kokoro would not hesitate to play along. "Fine.. have it your way." Kokoro drew his Zanpakuto, a large scythe, and waited.

The man approached Kokoro with reckless abandon, clearly his speed was aided by something.. Probably the winds he controlled as a general ability.. And as he fired a Hadou 1 Sho in Kokoro's direction he would simply smile.. The fight had finally begun. Kokoro fired a Hadou 1 of his own to counter it, and quickly turned around swinging two-hundred and seventy degrees with the scythe in order to parry wherever the boy was. At his back, he fell perfectly within the range and the added force from the torque would be plenty to knock the attempted slash away.. Kokoro wasn't able to catch the exact direction of the slash, but it would be parried regardless given the bulk of the scythes blade. "Is that all you're going to start out with, Captain Aran?"

The man didn't seemed a little too aloof for a man about to die, so Kokoro would soon enough to seek to correct that. "I do not kill boys, fight like a man, or slit your own throat.. Now attack me with intent, as though you've actually had it for once in your life!"

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:12 am

8th Division
8th Division
He dealt with my techniques easily, as I expected him to. It wasn't an issue for me, but I could see in his face and hear in his voice, the truth of the matter. Captain Nashi always was full of himself. I hated it. I rarely hated anything, but I hated him. He seemed comfortable. He felt sure that he was the one who would survive... No, I wasn't about to allow that. My expression went from somewhat relaxed to one of pure hatred. I wanted to end him. I pulled out of my pocket something, I'd used it once in front of Kokoro before, and placed the cloth on my eyes once more. I did not know how much he knew about my abilities, but I would be able to sense it all now.

I shut out Captain Nashi's words. I didn't hear him speak, nor did I want to. I reached out into a fencing stance, then lunged forward, as I had before. The winds as always aided my movements, and I went for a solid stab towards his chest. I would not stop unless he prepared a swing with his scythe. If and when he did, I would shunpo to attempt to land on the flat of its blade, and aim a kick for Kokoro's head. If he did not, and allowed me to pierce him, I'd follow with a Hadou #33, Sokatsui. I was done with pleasantries. If he wanted me to be lethal, I would be lethal.

Regardless of the events I was going to encounter, once again, I would dash away for moderate distance. I knew him well enough that I couldn't afford to be in close range for very long, and wasn't about to take the chance of getting caught in something silly like a Kurohitsugi. Since I was here, and not in the Seireitei, I could use it too. Something I'd always wanted to try, though it would be different.

View user profile

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro had easily dealt with what had been thrown his way thus far, which in all actuality shouldn't have come as much of a surprise. The Captains face seemed etched with hatred, it was seemingly visible in every fiber of his being at this point, and Kokoro? He welcomed it. He wanted the competition that in his view, only another Captain of the Gotei 13 could ever aspire to provide him with.. He just didn't know that Noziel was going to be that Captain... The boy placed a cloth over his eyes and Kokoro couldn't help but smile.. His abilities were sensory oriented, which as interesting as that would be it wouldn't mean a thing if Kokoro strung him up from the rafters of this lovely little arena..

The boy seemed to cut out Kokoro's words and he lunged forwards in order to stab him, Kokoro allowed this and the second the blade made impact, he would attempt to grab the man, Hadou 33 be damned. The winds may have aided him in the speed department, but this was only a race towards the inevitable.. His own demise. "Hadou 90, Kurohitsugi" was all Kokoro would say, holding on tightly. The boy was trying to get free but it wouldn't matter, the coffin surrounded them, assuming of course he had been able to hold on. (It's very likely hence I'm going through.) The pain would be immense for both of them, easily enough to drop them onto the floor of the arena... But only Kokoro had tendrils that were already busy closing up the wounds he had incurred from it.. "Hehe.. face it Noziel.. your best bet is to lay down.. end this madness.." Kokoro would rise to his feet, presumably first unless Noziel was simply in a hurry to die, and he would quickly pick his scythe up off the ground.. "Let's end this, and you.. All at once.."

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:46 am

8th Division
8th Division
So far, nothing. I hadn't really expected much because I hadn't really seen Kokoro do much. I knew very little about what he was actually capable of... Though I vaguely remembered him being fond of Hadou 90... Which just so happened to be the next attack. Well shit. I wasn't in a really good spot to properly handle all of this. I knew it well. Then time began to slow down, I began to process the situation. Kurohitsugi was particularly intense, but survivable. That and... "Bankai!" Since I now had access to my abilities Bankai and below, I knew I didn't have much time. I began to feel myself pulled to the ground, and formed my shard-style barrier across my back. I knew it wouldn't fully protect me, but it'd be enough to mitigate damage somewhat. I was in pain, plenty of it, but I was alive, and could continue to fight.

As the Hadou 90 subsided, I'd leave behind an afterimage before saying ""Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!" At this point I'd be slightly behind my afterimage. I would do something I'd never done before, simply for the sake of survival. In one hand, I readied the Kidou. When it was ready, it would come down onto Kokoro. I would be just outside the effect zone, and then it would start folding into itself, in addition to its normal effects, becoming compressed. At this point, I'd be tired. It's a lot of effort to throw into a manipulation of Kidou, especially a Forbidden one, but if he was still tired, and enough to get sucked into it, there would be more pain involved for that one. The problem with this is while it was being cast, I could not move. Until the cast was done, I'd be vulnerable. At the very least I could charge a Vacuum blade and cover my body with Formless armor. I'd never though of using it this way and it could work if I was careful enough.

As the cast finished, or if it missed, I'd cut it off entirely. I would fire a Charged blade at him, Shunpo to his left side and aim for a stab through the heart. This time, my stab would apply heavy damage throughout his body. If there was anything left of him, I'd have to wait for another set of moves before I could attempt to do anything more.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:36 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man went Bankai and survived his brush with Hadou 90, it was an impressive feat but not enough to draw more than a light smirk from Kokoro.. "Bankai!" As Kokoro said this tentacles poured out of every pore in his body, and he had them rotate around at max speeds, they would sweep anything within a 200 foot radius more or less sending it straight to the ground. If the man stayed in close during the incantation, he would certainly experience some distraction.. Kokoro was bleeding from the Hadou 90, but it had failed to accomplish much more than that.. His tendrils were stitching the wounds shut to prevent blood loss, and he already began to look like a stitched up mess of a human being, but the Captain in front of him was clearly worse for wear despite the mediated damage..

As/if the man finished his big attack, a Hadou 90 of his own Kokoro felt himself being sucked in by his left arm. He would make a split decision, and cut it off with his Zanpakuto on the fly while he Shunpo'd away from it.. His tendrils immediately began attempting to reform the nerve endings and the bulk of the arm, but it wouldn't be any time soon that the High-Speed Regen would finish.. He made a decision to use the tentacles to somewhat stop the bleeding from his arm.. Thankfully, he was right-handed, but this was NOT what he had intended on the man countering with.. The Afterimage may not have accomplished much, but the Hadou 90 was beyond effective..

The man seemed to detach himself from the Kidou regardless of result and fired a charged blade at Kokoro.. He side stepped it and had his arm not been taking already it would have probably been removed by that point regardless.. Then the man was at his side, coming in with a stab that clearly had some power behind it. Kokoro would grit his teeth and quickly spin his blade around like a wind-mill or fan-blade, and knock the strong stab away and hopefully, the Captain would also be shredded if all went well.. It was at that point that Kokoro's tentacles would begin to try and rip the mans legs out from under him, little would he know that if he cut them, he'd have quite the explosive surprise... In the meantime Kokoro began to analyze the abilities since the wind had in part blown him back when he went for the stab.. "Wind based, vacuum and compression based with cutting capabilities mixed in... High-Level Kidou Practitioner capable of manipulating Kidou at least in the 90 range..and seemingly a tactician reliant on deception.."

Kokoro smirked, "Well, you've already lasted longer than expected Captain Aran.. I'm almost intrigued by the prospect of continuing this battle.. But I'm not quite sold yet, so please, show me something.. ANYTHING.."

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:14 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the incantation of mine continued, I was intercepted by a set of tentacles. My reaction would be to look for a big enough gap to slip through, calculating proper trajectories, then using precise inertia control to squeeze through, though I couldn't find much in the way of gaps, so I went up through as I continued the incantation. I felt a sense of satisfaction as his arm was displaced, and apparently gone, only to be substituted with... was that a tentacle? Moving back in, he blocked my Zero-Point strike, which would still apply the damage, but only to his scythe, I doubt it would break, so instead I made a break for it, intending to leave space where I could.

Even so, I was making a difference. I couldn't really see myself finding a way to kill him if he could just put himself back together. That too, he didn't seem to mind taking semi-lethal damage, so long as he was alive in the end. My main gripe was that if I tried another stunt like that Hadou 90, I wouldn't have the strength to keep fighting. So instead, I had an idea that may just give me an edge. With the winds at my aid, I stirred up as much dust as I could, nearly filling the whole of the arena with dirt and dust. To keep my body healthy, I left a small layer of air on my body to act as an dust repellent. I could still see Kokoro due to my sensing, but in my case, I knew Bankai wouldn't be enough. Making the shift to Toukai, I felt an overwhelming power that I probably wouldn't be able to use elsewhere. Something so vastly different, that I couldn't understand it until I processed what it was for a moment. I felt as though I could cleave through an entire mountain, and so I honed in on Kokoro's position, this time, leveling a target on his head, not his heart.

Something was wrong, he seemed as though he was off, lost in thought even, and this was not the Nashi I knew. Still, I had to continue on. I made the first dash, a clean cut that if not dealt with, would carve clean through his skull, and again, after the cut was complete, I'd detonate a charge exuded into the ground on which he was currently standing. Something else I didn't understand... something that made no sense to me, was that the Reishi in the area called to me. I could hear it.

Without calling it out, Hadou #78, Zangerin appeared in four places, each in similar position, and cornering Kokoro. As the razor-sharp rings expanded, they'd carve into him and whatever else, assuming he wasn't going to move. I could still move and snap them. So I quartered each ring and sent them all into him, tracking his position. If he didn't have any other tricks up his sleeve, and I'd be watching them, I'd move in for the kill. However, something told me he wouldn't even die to this, strange bastard.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man went airborne to finish his incantation, and summarily ripped Kokoro's arm off as was mentioned before.. The tentacles clogged the wound as one might expect, stopping the bleeding as best as Kokoro could hope for.. Then the boy continued his attack, and it seemed that the way Kokoro had went about avoiding the attack was more or less what one might expect.. It had a lot of power behind it but the power wasn't translated with the way Kokoro parried it, and thus although Kokoro now knew what the power was capable of, it didn't accomplish much that the boy was clearly expecting it to.. Pity that.

The man seemed perplexed in regards to killing Kokoro, but he was smart and stirred up the dust in the arena, effectively blinding Kokoro to the mans whereabouts.. Thinking quickly, Kokoro used Shunpo in order to get airborne and effectively delegate some of the blinding effects, and it worked until.. well..  The man achieved Toukai, that was certainly a new one.. And he ran through Kokoro, using his blade, decapitating Kokoro in an instant as he had NO time to protect himself.. Kokoro's head would fly into the air from the power of the winds.. The man had turned and thought he won, and then.. Well..

Tendrils flew into the air grabbing Kokoro's head, stitching it back on before his High-Speed Regeneration would even need to worry about putting it back in place.. they filled the gaps once left by nerves and things of that nature and rushed to replace what had been damaged and given what little needed to be fixed due to the fact that it WAS a clean beheading, Kokoro smiled, his head was in place kind of, it was on backwards.. He would smile and look to the man. "Well I'll be damned you do have some killing intent in there somewhere, sadly for you?.. You'll need to do better than that.." Kokoro raised his arm and his tentacle arm up, grabbed his head, and snapped it back into place before he would turn to face his foe.. "That it?.."

Hadou 78 formed around Kokoro, razor sharp rings expanded around him, and the blades quartered off and began to chase him away.. Kokoro ascended to Toukai and scythes formed on the ends of several of his scythes, he used them to parry each of them, before the last one flew towards him unimpeded and with one arm Kokoro would smirk, cleaving into it as hard as he could, shattering it into pieces.. "That's enough out of you.." Kokoro used Shunpo in an instant, and he was behind Noz, slashing at him with the scythe.. Then the tentacles formed around them, caging them in.. They were in close quarters, 3 feet of space.. Sure Noziel could certainly escape through the tentacles but his life would be hell at that point.. Assuming he was trapped, Tentacles would then shoot out of Kokoro's body attempting to push him towards the ones behind him.. Regardless of the outcome, life wasn't looking the best for Noziel.. If by some chance the boy had gotten out of the box and was still standing, Kokoro would step back and survey the results.. If he hadn't been so lucky, Kokoro would Finish this.. aiming all scythed tentacles towards his current position, and rigging them to explode if destroyed/cut, the man would be in a seemingly impossible predicament.. Kokoro didn't even need to really be near him for this, and he did indeed keep his distance..

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:30 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As Kokoro revealed that he was alive, shortly after, his head was cleanly removed. I relaxed only slightly, and for only a few moments. I felt as though I had finally put an end to this, but in the back of my mind, I knew. He wouldn't be down for long. His tendrils saw fit to fix his head back to his body, in gruesome fashion and backwards, as if that made him somehow better. I was horridly displeased with this not just because I had to try harder to kill him, but also now because of the disgusting monstrosity bellowing towards me. He had shifted up to Toukai as well, dealing with the quad-duplicated Zangerin as though it were ceramic. I felt as though there was only one course of action left to take as he aimed to trap me in.

Up. The one thing that I could do to end this was travel up and out, and it would take less time than most shinigami, but still plenty of time. The plan was overly complicated, and the level of difficulty I would have executing it was intensely concentrated. Before I could make it up there, Kokoro thought it viable to shunpo to my backside and attempt to cage us together, to which my response was to shunpo away from his tentacles, about 10 meters away, then dash straight upwards, reaching for as much distance as I could stand to make. Halfway up, I thought it time to begin the plan. My left arm began to glow a deepened red. There was no other way to end this, I thought, but to sacrifice my arm for Ittō Kasō. As the spell reached it's peak charge, I halted it. With my toukai, I cut my left arm cleanly off, groaning in pain, and catching it with wind. Then I used my one technique, Kaze kōru - mi etsuran arī, to duplicate my toukai, and with combination, fire off three sets of crossed vacuum blades, then tossed my arm towards Kokoro. It would be a tough set of commands to give, but my arm would be guided by the winds, protected by a loose vacuum, and if Kokoro were to move, the arm would track him. I could only guide one crossed set of vacuum blades to cover the path of my arm, but as it got closer to Captain Nashi, he would realize what was to come for him.

Should the arm come into contact with Nashi, it would crack, and explode right then and there. However, should he somehow be able to deal with it, I'd be out an arm. However.... My stump was bleeding, quite badly. I realized beforehand that I would have little options left if I chose this method. So I used Shakkaho in the palm of my hand to cauterize the wound, and as it burned, I felt myself in more pain. I couldn't ignore it, so I pushed through the pain to make something of my wound. My wound closed, and back to the battle, I had to think of something to keep him on his toes. Then of course, it hit me. I could use Reishi to spawn Sho frequently, urging him to keep his position checked. If he attempted to deal with the arm, I'd fire a Sho to his position at Bala speed. The more I could contain him and check his position, the more likely I would be to make this final strike count. With my Toukai still duplicated, I thought of what would do to solve this once and for all. Still, it'd be better to wait until my arm was gone to go through with that. The main point being that I was extremely tired now, in extreme pain, and barely able to air-walk, let alone stand. If this didn't kill Kokoro, I would only have one option left, and that was it.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum