Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Death] Primed and Flirtatious

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:26 am

8th Division
8th Division
In truth, I'd grown tired of scenes of Israel and other varying cities in that area. My journey away from Hell and in search of a young impressional boy took me to Glasgow, Scotland, where I hit the jackpot. Young, male and mildly attractive, the Prime Minister was giving a speech, apparently to be re-elected or something like that. My plan was to follow him home, then coerce him out of his chair. And so I did.

"Glasow News would like to report that the incumbent Prime Minister recently took in a small child, appearing to be around eight years old. She was found in a semi-dirty doll dress, and appears to have taken quite the liking to him, as seen by her smile, and her attachment since then. What a lovely man we have, running for our office again. This will surely show that he is a kind man" The glassy set said. It couldn't have been more perfect. What the people didn't know, especially not the news organization, was that as soon as I found him alone, by way of sneaking into his house, I did one of my usual acts. It's not difficult anymore. *knock* "Excuse me sir, I-I... I have no place to go, could I-... could I stay here, so I don't freeze tonight?" Damn suckers fell for it every time, and my crocodile tears made the act all the more convincing. After all, how would a small child have found anywhere else to go, but the head of a country's estate?

You see, what he didn't see coming was that I had irresistable charm, and that he would let me please him. He would allow me to change him more than any woman ever could. No one would ever know I was the one pulling the strings, and not him. I laid my head on the poor boy's chest, very pleased with myself. Soon, Scotland would be run into the ground, and chaos would spread. After all, I was the only one deserving of happiness, so it was my place to say who wasn't getting a damn thing.

Every so often, I'd look out the window to see the moon, tragically beautiful as always. I thought about what it looked like on the first night, and how it would look as I came to know more about this boy's fetishes. Would it glitter and glamour as though I'd learned its tricks, or would it become dull, just like these boys always did? I thought I'd seen something in the distance, but I shrugged it off, most things don't come for me, after all, I'm rarely seen, let alone touched, unless it is my request.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:29 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro had been running tests on the condition of his new variation of sentient life.. His soon to be Vice Captain was being run through various test simulators to see if she could withstand the rigors of the Shinigami lifestyle, and the results were astonishing. Truly Kokoro's scientific genius had led to yet another victory for the Gotei 13, and then.. The fucking phone rang.. "I'm not here, go away." As Kokoro went back to work, only a moment later the phone would ring again, turned out the orders were directly from Rena Lisola herself.. The cunt. Regardless, Kokoro grabbed his Haori and his Zanpakuto and headed out the door to confront this bloody fucking Sinner, that had been frequenting Scotland.. What a pain in the ass..

That Sinner bitch had more or less taken Kokoro's lab time away from him, and would not be paying the price. As it appeared the man with her was creeping up on her for a less than aesthetically pleasing assault, Kokoro would without remorse launch a tentacle in his general direction.. It would then penetrate his throat, before popping his head off. "I don't have time to chat, he's clearly not a good person either but long story short it's time for you to die little girl.. You'll be going back to Hell from whence you came, and then I'll be back in my lab where I belong. Happy? I don't care, draw your weapon or advance so I may strike you down politely."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:00 am

8th Division
8th Division
I was in the middle of one of my fun nights, tending to the Prime Minister of Scotland, or as I would have called him at that time, my puppet. Oh dear, there's an intruder, and so late at night too? That's sad. I'll have to kill off the security detail and replace them now. Wait a second. Our guest was inhuman, how sad. A tentacle of sorts impacted the neck of the man to my left, and off popped his head. "What a shame, you broke one of my toys. I can already tell I'm not going to be able to charm my way out of this. Oh well, at the end of this, there's going to be two dead bodies to dispose of, and I'll inherit the land's power. Lovely, isn't it?" I gave the odd looking boyish thing in front of me a sideways glare. I couldn't really tell if he was confused at all, given my appearance, but hey. He knew what I was.

A storm was brewing in the city, perfect timing too. I threw my head back and sighed, then turned my head back to the Shinigami in my bedroom. "You know, there's nothing better than a violent storm. Most people tend to cower and hide inside, but I love the sensations." I yawned, staring at the one before me, agitated and angry. What to do? I could advance, but he made the case that he'd try to put me down as soon as he was given room. That wouldn't be any fun. No, I think what I would do instead would be to stand on the bed, preparing my Shogeki-dan. I would fire two orbs of pure electricity at the boy, and one would follow the other. As the crimson reached its peak power in mere seconds, I'd launch them simultaneously, one shortly behind the other and to the left. If this damaged or disoriented him as I figured it might, I'd lunge forward and go for the pressure point on his shoulder, attempting to cripple his body for a few moments. If not, I'd break through the window to my right, to the outdoors, and look for a more open area.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The little witch of a girl said something about Kokoro breaking one of her 'toys' to which Kokoro seemingly would ignore the implications of such a statement.. She then mentioned being incapable of charming her way out of it, which hey, at least she knew that much.. She was wrong however on one of her two following accounts.. "Well you're right about there being two dead bodies, but there will be no Scotland in your future.. I'm afraid where you'll be heading is a bit.. warmer, probably less drunks though." Kokoro rolled his eyes, trash-talk not quite being his strong-suit and he was in general somewhat perplexed by the situation..  She tried to give him a stare and he smirked, drawing his Zanpakuto..

As a storm started to brew and she looked away he smiled, "Not wasting my time, Bankai.." and as Kokoro uttered the phrase the only change that would appear to occur would be his once one-sided scythe turning into a two sided one, and tentacles seemingly poured out of every crevice of his body.. He felt 5 hearts beating, circulating blood into the complex system that was his body.. She said something about storms and Kokoro ignored it, Shunpoing forwards with a slash aimed to either knock her back off the edge of the building into a more open area, or to cut her in half diagonally.. She launched two orbs of energy at him, one behind the other and he couldn't help but laugh, impaling the balls with his own tentacles flowing out of his body, thus causing them to explode right in front of her. The house and presumably she herself would take around a cero or two worth of damage for the destruction of those tentacles.. It was at this point where she did his job for him, and lurched outside where he would follow. "Leaving so soon eh?.."

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:53 am

8th Division
8th Division
He seemed rather unflattered by my remarks, and even less so when I made the jump out through the window. Unfortunately I hadn't been unscathed in doing so. I wasn't sure why his tentacles would explode. I could tell I had some injuries, but that was about it. I thought about tentacles for a moment and grinned, but I couldn't give him any ideas. I didn't want to go back so I had to fight. I knew I couldn't do anything like that inside though. This was my predicament, I had to fight carefully, otherwise I'd be sent back to hell. This means any of my powers... well. I couldn't waste any energy at all. If he followed me out, I'd warm up a little by tossing four charged needles at him. I'd try to stay up high if it suited me, leaping from roof to roof.

I figured since I'd already taken damage, there'd be no harm in using one of my calling cards. "To thou that must perish beneath my feet, I call to the earth that which will consume thee!" Soon enough, I'd be struck with an amplified bolt of lightning, my injuries would heal some, and if I could physically combat him, which was the part I thought might not end too well, would jolt him good. Still, the healing of my internal damage would be nice, even if it was semi-limited.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:05 am

Vizard
Vizard
She was far from unscathed by the explosions but the results were, if nothing else, a little disappointing. She warmed up by throwing 4 charged needles at him which would do.. Absolutely nothing as tentacles shot out and absorbed them. She then said some weird incant and it looked like lightning, fresh from the hands of Zeus, appeared out of thin air into her tiny little hands. "Look little girl, I've no time for your shock-theatrics..." As Kokoro said this he would make a scythe swing at the rod before grabbing the tiny girl.. He would pull her by her hair and throw her away from him.. He had no interest in dealing with her horseshit at this point, and he hoped that message was clear. "Make this interesting or quick, bitch."

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:19 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the rain began to pour, and I took the thunder into the palm of my hand, I let my head lower a bit, my hair now drenched by the storm. As it swept in front of my face, and his words rang in between the crashes of thunder and flashes of lightning, a less than delicate grin slit from cheek to cheek. "I'll make it quick, but only for you. After all, you saw fit to strip me of my plaything. You're going to pay for that."

My heels quivered slightly, as if on a hair trigger, then I rushed forward, priming to strike him through the chest with my overcharged hand. As I approached him, the sadistic madness in my sapphire blue eyes would be clear and sharp. There would be no mistaking that I wanted to make him suffer, the red haired bastard.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:23 am

Vizard
Vizard
Thunderstorms, interesting as they were couldn't be bothered with in this current time.. Kokoro watched as the girl charged him with the lightning rod in hand, and as she aimed for his chest he smiled, letting her pierce one of his hearts.. He then grabbed onto her, "Hadou 90, Kurohitsugi.. Good night little girl.." As the coffin closed he would use Cicada to phase out and look onward as she was impaled, and as she dropped from the sky she would be impaled once more, this time landing on Kokoro's scythe, before being quartered by his tentacles.. "Crazy little bitch, back to hell where you belong!!" Was all he would say, before throwing what was left of her corpse into the wall.. He would then open a Senkaimon, and exit..

-Thread Exit-

(We did say we were cutting it short.)

#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum