Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Something Unusual (Kawa and Thor)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:31 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa grits his teeth abit but he wasn't stupid he knew that the third was talking about and he was right these was a power gian and but Kawa didn't care about who wanted power or not all he wanted was to make the shinigami pay if that meant being a sheep in a fool's war so be it.
"Some of us sheep and s you call it aren't just fallowing orders" Kawa siad trying to hold his temper. The espada would elaborate on his ceriousity and need for knowledge but Kawa cared less about that and more about the village coming to to view.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Even though Thor was in front of the man, he could feel the tension between them getting stronger by the second. Just by glancing towards the Fraccion he could see that the man was on the verge of losing his temper. His movements were all tense as if he controlled the need to strike him. "Actually you are. You all doing what they want you to do. Without questioning anything, only blinded by hate towards the soul reapers you lot have lost your way." He paused, "so, do me a favour and drop the whole bullshit act and be true to yourself. It doesn't take a psychiatrist to see that you despise Shinigamis." Thor said lifting the tone of his voice. Approaching the village, he came to a halt as he turned towards the Fraccion, "okay, here we are, Kawa. What's next? I assume now you're going to look around to find a good base, am I right?"

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:18 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa boiling anger seem to drop as the espada spoke" my hatrad for the shinigami Haas nothing to do with being hallow, my transformation from soul to hallow happened because of them" Kawa looked around with a smile "looks like there's some markets around her, that's good I'm starving " looking back at the espada "I'm not blind I know we're being played but the shinigami deserve it there no better then a low life hollow who only seeks it's next meal. If your so eager to learn the truth I want to find a base for Graven Fel in hopes that he train me, Because right now I can't do another agienst the shinigami " Kawa smirked wide these espada not sure why but Kawa didn't have the urge to punch him. Kawa chuckled and though to him self "fuck feel like I'm at some kinda therapy session " Hay thanks for leading me to the village but if you don't mind my ability to sense others kinda shit so and I figure if I'm gonna final base here I need find hollows who make there homes in the outskirts" Kawa asked smirking "if the third espada doesn't mind being a fraccoins tour guide"

View user profile

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre raised an eyebrow, as he spoke, "so, you not only want me to help you locate a good base for attacking the soul reapers, but also want me to direct you to the nearest hollow nest in the outskirts?" Thor asked the man in a curious tone. "Or is it that you just want me to guide you to the hollow nest?" He paused, "either way is fine, to be honest. I'll direct you towards the hollow nest. It's actually not far from here. In fact, it's quite near." Taking a step back, he brought his right hand up only to run it through his hair pushing the few strands of hair back that had fallen on his face. "Oh, before I guide you towards the location, shouldn't you get what you came here for? And by that I mean food. I mean you clearly said you were starving a minute ago..." Looking at the fraccion, Thor awaited for his reply before making any kind of decision.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:30 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa has already started looking around the market place taking a few minutes as he listens to the espada. " oh you misunderstand I intend on" he pauses searching for the right word " lets say seize the hollows nest as a base , if its a descent one of course" Kawa smirked and of course he make sure to keep any hollow that was at least use enough to him alive. Kawa browsed a bit more of course the third never noticed him exchange currency when being give thing. " retuarning to the third with two bag and some form of meat in his mouth " shal we go" he says a mouth half full

View user profile

on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:53 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre nodded in response to the Fraccion wanting to go to find a hollows nest to make it as a base in the attack against the soul reapers. Turning to towards the right Thor would walk out of the village as he would look behind to see if the man was following him -- and indeed he was. Continuing walking, he would begin to speak, "so, Kawa Kensai, I believe you're the fraccion of the tenth Espada, Seras Makishima, are you not?" He asked the man trying to engage with a conversation with him until they reached their specific destination. "How's is it like working with and for her? Good, I hope." Thor's light blue eyes gazing forward looking at the part he was going, he would walk.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:27 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa walk casually fallowing the espada, chewing on another snack " oh Sera* Kawa sighs and shakes his head. " She can be rather annoying pretending to be something she isn't, but I know better then to anger her" he chuckles remembering once when he angered her before " really were hollows creatures of habits and temptations, I don't understand why she hides it" he says with a grin. "Its obvious your indulgent is knowledge you need to know everything, I'm I right"

View user profile

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"You may be her Fraccion, but you got it wrong." Dre said bluntly without turning his head back. "She's actually a very positive woman. If I may say, she's one of the most overwhelming positive person I've ever met. Sure, she may get pissed off here and there but overall she's a very nice individual, in my opinion." Stepping up a little bit he would increase the pace of him walking. "Heh, knowledge is power. The more stuff I know the better. I refuse to be an ignorant idiot. That's someone I would never ever become. Though if do for some unfortunate reason, I'll be sure to kill myself as soon as possible." Dre said in a serious tone. He did not laugh or say anything otherwise to show that what he said was not in a serious manner. "Do you seek for knowledge, Kawa?" He would ask accompanied by with a slight turn of his head towards the right.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:10 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
" maybe, really never been a people person, to people like you my goals seem childish and arrogant, but frankly I don't give a dam what people like you think" Kawa says with a chuckle hearing the espada's own thoughts on Sera. " Like you said I don't know her to well, to me the nice, positive attitude seems fake, like hiding some" Kawa laughs and smiles " just don't tell I said any of these, last think I need is her wrath" Kawa visible shivers a cold running down his spine. For all he said the woman still could scare Kawa at times.
" who me I would say I seek knowledge no, but I'm not stupid, if I was id have let my anger and frustrations at you earlier probably get me killed" Kawa smirked " I might turn to violence to solve most of my problems but there no point starting a fight you know you'll lose, right"

View user profile

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:22 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
As Thor kept walking he listened to what the man had to say. He didn't speak out to any of it as he felt like he did not need to. What was interesting about the Fraccion was that he was actually not boring in which he did not bore Thor. There was something about the man character that he liked, even though he had met hundreds of people with the same old personality that Kawa Kensai was currently displaying towards him. But be that as it may, they were finally at the destination they wanted to be. Well, it was the Fraccion who wanted to come here. Turning around to face the man, Thor would began to speak, "precisely. That would be poor decision in your part." He said with a grin on his face referring to the statement that Kawa made about avoiding battles that he couldn't win. "Well, here is the place that you wanted me to take you to." Gesturing his hand towards the hollow nest he waited for a response from the man.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum