Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Something Unusual (Kawa and Thor)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa never though he be in these place so soon. The garganta and stepping on to the ground of the grassy woods of the outskirts, there was many reasons he as here in enemy territory but these was highly unusual even for him. dropping his spiritual energy to as concealed as he can and making sure the white clock covered everything that might identify him.  The outskirts of the soul society, a place like these was the only place a hollow might go unnoticed in the Soul Society and Kawa had some things he need to do, or at least wanted to do. Kawa was hear for three things. First was food Kawa loved food from the world of the living but he didn't have a way of interacting with them, so these was really the only option. That would lead into his second goal which was a sort of tribute for the Cero espada, but those reasons where his own. The third was something not usually Kawa style but he figured that maybe Lord Graven or his allies would like a place they could use as a base of operations in a war he knew would come soon enough.

"Alright I would like to get some food first but" Kawa would look around not really knowing the Soul Society. As he looks around he appears to get more and more frustrated. "The hell am I " Kawa growls quietly and uses his very shitty ability to sense reiatsu  to ok for any hollows in the area. Kawa honestly was a little on guard but also relaxed figuring any Shinigami he ran into would be no where near his strength. Kawa put his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor Blerster was honestly not a fan of soul reapers. He did hate them or have any ill feelings towards them in anyway. Mearly he did not find any of them much interesting at all. It was quite funny considering what kind of person he was, but honestly, he had studied everything that he wanted to regarding Shinigami's -- and it bore him. But be that as it may; when it came to the soul society, where a majority of soul reapers reside, it was a different case. Thor had yet to know of all the vast knowledge that was around the soul society. He was very curious about it to a point that it made him anxious. For him that was not a good sign. He needed to scratch his itch before it started to consume him as of whole.

Stepping down out of the Garganta Thor began to look around as he would analyse his surroundings. He was in the outskirts of the soul society. The lands beyond Rukongai. Hollows could mostly be seen to make their nests in an attempt to try and encroach upon Rukongai and Seireitei. But unfortunately for the Hollows the soul reapers took care of them before they caused them any trouble in anyway. It was quite fascinating how all of it worked. Being the man he was, he knew that the destination he chose to visit was a good one. The Shinigamis would not think much of his presence due to the fact that there was a large number of hollows roaming about, even hollows strong as Adjuchas. Even if someone were to notice his presence, Thor knew that he could deal with them easily considering the fact that he was much stronger than a captain level soul reaper. Frankly, there weren't any captain level Shinigamis in the outskirts. Just low-key patrolling soul reapers.

Taking a step forward Thor would start walking. He was not good at Pesquisa, so he knew that even if there was something interesting out there, they would have to locate him. In order to do such, he would release half of his spiritual pressure pressure outwards in hopes of wanting to get some reaction. He was ready to face whatever that approached him

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:16 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa stood in place for a good minute sometimes he wished he was better at sensing energy. Then Kawa sensed something he though he wouldn't have. An arrancer, was someone else here with him and why. Kawa started to make his way to the source of what he sensed and a he got closer he knew who ever it was could feel Kawa come, he wasn't to talented in concealing his reaitsu after all and though he had lowered it most likely was still noticeable to anyone close enough.  Kawa mad sure to conceal him self using his clock, but if these arrancer was here maybe they could assist Kawa in his goals. Though Kawa hesitated as he reached the arrancer. Kawa didn't pay much attention to the espada safe for Graven or Seras but he knew these man not personally of course.

" Is that...the Third espada...dam it what was his name" Kawa stayed a few yards back to observe a little but also not to disturbed the espada. Kawa wasn't really afraid of the man but wasn't stupid he wasn't going to start a fight with him especially not here. Though maybe the espada could help Kawa having the third espada here with him would mean if they did run into even a captain level Shinigami the two of them could easily take are of it. Kawa would step toward the well dressed arrancer " So I'm carious what brings the third espada to the lovely outskirts of are enemy's home" Kawa said as he pulled down the hood of the cloak. Kawa was much shorter then the espada and probably looked more like a child to him but looks are deceiving. Kawa leaned against a tree and pulled his left hand from his pocket. if these turned out to be a fight Kawa was going to be ready to defend himself. Kawa started thinking of reasons why the third espada would be here and hoped none of them where going to interfere with his goals. He knew virtually nothing of the man in front of him only that he was the he third espada and  could probably kill Kawa in a instant.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor felt a presence approaching him as he walked forward. He did not know where the pulse was coming from, but it seems to be approaching him. Not knowing what or who it was, he just kept on walking. However his short walk came to an end, as he saw a figure appearing out of the blue, only for the person to come near towards him. Thor was not a man who could be reliable to be taken as an individual who can detect someone's spiritual pressure, but something told him that the unknown person in front of him was compressing he or she's reiatsu... As the person took off hood and revealed himself to be the tenth Espadas fraccion, Thor was quite surprised. And by the looks of the man's face, Thor could see that the fraccion was also surprised to see him. "Small world isn't it, lad?"

Thor raised an eyebrow when the man said that they were dwelling were in the enemy territory. "Is it?" He asked directing his eyes towards the fraccion. "Sure, we Arrancars don't have a good relationship with the soul reapers, but calling them an enemy is bit of a stretch and ignorant, honestly... Anyway, at least for me, they aren't the enemy. I find them interesting... well, at least I did." wrapping his arms across his chest he would take one step forward. "What brings me to this place?" He repeated the man's question as he  paused for a few seconds, only to continue, "curiousity brought me here. I wanted to learn some things about this place." Thor answered in a soft tone. Tilting his head towards the left, he spoke again, "so, pray tell me; what is the reason you are here for Kawa Kensai?" Even though this was his first time meeting the man face-to-face, he knew what the fraccions name was. He had gone through everything.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:03 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa listened to him with a small smile on his face as the man spoke until he said that he didn't consider the Shinigami an enemy. He didn't like being called ignorant and that was visible by him clutching his fist, but Kawa don't make a move against the espada. Kawa wasn't disciplined to know he never win a fight like these especially when not knowing anything about the espada.

" Well I have to disagree, I wont argue with the third espada though" Kawa's tone was clearly frustrated but that frustration was controlled quiet easily. Kawa took a deep breath and continues listing to the man as he explained that he was here merely out of his own curiosity. He was also a bit surprised that the espada knew his name which made Kawa's smile return only a little bit thinking that at least he was someone worth remembering.

" Why I'm here well a couple reasons though the first reason may seem trivial to you" Kawa paused cursing himself for not being able to remember the name of the third espada. " Anyway I'm here for food, yes I said food I like the taste of the food made in the world of the living, but seeing as I cant really interact in that world though id come here" Kawa would leave out that he also planned on grabbing something to give to Graven. " The second reason is some of a secondary goal, if you haven't paying attention" Kawa would smirk the fact that these man didn't see the Shinigami as enemy's maybe he didn't know," A war is going to happen soon, and I though maybe are king might appreciate some scouting" Kawa said as he stopped leaning on the tree again leaving out the part that Kawa wanted to find a place that Graven could use as a base or some sort of hideout well we raged war against the Shinigami. " Actually if I'm being honest my power is only equal to that of a Vice captain, with there final release, it might be handy if we travel together incase we do run into something we cant handle" He looks up at the man. " what you say care to travel with me Mr.Espada" Kawa says with a small mocking tone at the end as he called the man Mr.Espada.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
By just observing the Fraccion's expressions and movements Thor could see that the man was clearly tensed. Not only was the man clutching his fist but he was throwing a few insults at the third Espada. Out of frustration most likely, due to the fact he called Kawa ignorant, and also because Thor sided with the soul reapers. These were not assumptions; this was the reason the man was acting the way he did. Thor had met countless others with the same personality type. Anyways, sided really wouldn't be an appropriate word to use at this instance. It's just that Thor did not feel the need to have an agenda against the Shinigami's for no reason. But be that as it may, he was dealing with an individual who was arrogant and short tempered. So, it was not much surprising how he presented himself. The Fraccion should be glad that unlike the rest of the Arrancar's, Thor actually cared about the fellow members that were in the organization he was in. Due to the fact that most Arrancar's, especially high ranking Espada's would not tolerate the mans behavior.      

"Ah, yes! The food. The world of the living has amazing food with alot of varieties, to be honest." Thor said grinning. He was a human in his former life, so he knew a thing or two about food and such. Looking down Thor shook his head in disappointment as he heard the man say that there was a war coming. Looking back at the fraccion, he spoke, "I've heard about this so-called 'war'. And honestly it's nothing but a..." coming to a halt suddenly, he sighed. "Never mind." he said in an nonchalant tone. This clearly wasn't the place to argue about politics and all that bullshit, so he wasn't going to waste his time doing such. Shrugging his shoulders, he smiled. "Sure, I guess. I really doubt we found find any kind of threat in a place like this. Most soul reapers who roam the outskirts are fodder tier. You would rarely see a captain or a lieutenant roaming about." Throwing his right hand out forward, he wiped the smile out of his face as he grinned lopsidedly, "So, please do take the honour, Mr. Fraccion. I will be your guest in this travel, if you will."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:00 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa attitude changed slightly attitude slightly as he found something in common with the third espada. Kawa stood around and ignored him as he said something about the war. Kawa wasn't ignoring him on purpose but he really need to find a town or village. After hearing the third Espada would join him and Kawa smirked a little hearing the third espada mock him back he was kind of getting a rise out of these.    

Kawa turned around to face the third espada. "Well then that's great now you wouldn't happen to know where the nearest village or town is these is my first time here in the Shinigami's home" Kawa said as he throw hi hood back on to cover his face and mask fragment. " I mean we could just level the outskirts  but that might drew unwanted attention"

View user profile

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:03 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Thor tilted his head towards left, as he spoke, "wait... this is your first ever time here? Really? I had the notion that you've visited here before, to be honest." he paused, "well, no matter, no matter... Just be sure to follow me. The village is quite near in all honesty." with that he started walking forwards knowing the the Fraccion would also follow his lead. "Why would we want to level the outskirts? It makes no sense whatsoever." Thor said looking at the man while he kept walking forward. "Oh, and I am aware that you personally have another motive for being here, Kawa Kensai. Do you take me as a fool?" the tone of his voice would rise as he would glare the fraccion. "Yes, I know your true intention on being here. I like how how you tried to cover it up by saying how you are here to get food and stuff. But in reality you really are here because you wanted to find a base to start the war against the soul reapers. Nice try though." Thor found it amusing how the man tried to hide the truth from him. But however failing miserably in that attempt. Looking forward, he would say in an eerie tone, "I think it would be in your best interest to stop lying and say the truth as it is."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:26 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa nods in response to the man being surprised that it was Kawa first time here. He started fallowing the espada as he started walking. " I was only saying we could, just pointing out an option we have" Kawa said casually walking behind the espada. Kawa as much as he'd like to would just level apart of the soul society, he doesn't need to give the Shinigami more reasons to hunt him and his kin.

Kawa sighed " I hate man like you too dam clever, but you be wrong thinking I have any intentions in starting a war " Kawa started watching the third espada more carefully not wanting to be attacked if that was the mans intention. " First I really do want to get food and find a base of operations but I am not going to start the war" Kawa was a little annoyed as to why the espada even cared why Kawa was doing " Besides why should I share my motivations, you haven't shared your reason for being here and I haven't asked"  Kawa smirked just slightly " For a man so clever you don't seem to care much for others privacy do you"

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:50 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"I wasn't saying you, Kawa Kensai, was personally going to start a war... When I said, what I did, I was simply implying that you were going to assist that idea of starting a war with the soul reapers by finding a base, in which in return would assist that notion." Thor said as he made a small sigh at the end. "Well, obviously it's more than an idea since the Cero Espada and his war monger of a friend is hellbent on wanting it to happen." Shaking his head, he continued, "bunch of fuckin retards. They are slaves for gaining more power." As the man third Espada he did not support it in anyway whatsoever. The war itself was nothing more than for personal gain for the people who carry it out. But as always the sheep will never have the full intellectual capacity to gather that the mongs who plan it have their own agendas.

"I'm a curious creature in nature. I like to know stuff. Because in doing so it fulfils my thirst... but honestly speaking; my hunger for knowledge never subdues. It's an eternal ich that will be there until I die." Thor always knew that his curiosity was the bane of his existence. It did not matter how much he knew, he always wanted to know more. It did not matter how powerful he was, he couldn't suppress the urge. "Privacy... I really don't give a rats arse about that. If I want to know something, I will beat it out of a person to get to know it." making a small glare towards the fraccion, Thor smirked. "We are here." He said as he turned towards the right and walked a few feet forward as the village came into view.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum