Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] The Heart

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:58 pm

9th Division
9th Division
"Sims?" Shibutani mumbled, putting the thought at the back of his mind, saving it for when the other captain was finished with his statements.

"Yes. As I've said." he replied, very briefly.

"I also see you're familiar with Earthly video gaming." Shibutani asked in an almost teasing manner. "I've seen a bit of it, but I haven't had much opportunity to play any of them. The last one I've touched was two decades ago when I was in the human world. A human challenged me to a game called "Thunder Force IV". This was back when humans still widely used Arcade Machines... It was a fun experience. He was awfully competitive too. I feel that if I had spent as much time playing the game as the human who challenged me did, I'd have won... But alas, I didn't have the time. I still would like to play again though." Shibutani noted, feeling that the other captain had a few more degrees of knowledge in the human world than he first thought.

"I'm surprised you can make the time to learn about them. How often do you play video games?"

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:18 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed perplexed that Kokoro had heard of Sims, and Kokoro was internally face-palming as hard as one might expect. He listened as the man once again made an effort to simply smile and nod, it was wearing thin at this point, but Kokoro somehow, through an act of God, persevered. As he mentioned Kokoro's knowledge of video-games he would simply roll his eyes, physically this time, and facepalm ever so slightly. "Sims was huge when it first came out, it was bordering on being a cultural phenomena because there had never been anything like it really, so.. No I don't actually play video-games, but I certainly take the time needed to observe and document human culture.."

He glared towards the man, clearly attempting to stare a hole through him if it were ever possible.. "I do not however, indulge in their simpleton pleasures, though the same evidently cannot be said for you.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:59 am

9th Division
9th Division
"Big in the human world, certainly." Shibutani replied. "The culture here runs parallel from that, however. The people here simply care about different things, and as such we can have buildings which look like these serving food that looks like this," Shibutani stated, simultaneously offering Captain Kokoro the last bun. "Another human whose works I've studied and I've met with in the afterlife from time to time for interviews such as these, had said "Politics is downstream from culture." I suppose you agree as well, seeing its importance. Forgive me for product placement. If you don't already read the magazines we have on human matters you should certainly check them out. After all, these are people who are going to reincarnate here. Most of them, at least."

Captain Shibutani had noticed that their drinks had been running low and indeed time was running short. "We should wrap up our conversation soon. Do you have anything else you'd like to discuss? Any general advice you would give to the people of the Gotei 13? Maybe a life story?"

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the man spoke and seemingly parroted in his opening statement, Kokoro attempted to listen to his whole statement before replying, and quickly turning down the bun, "No thank you, as for the rest of what you've stated I'm inclined to agree up to this point so.. Holy hell it's getting late isn't it?.."  Kokoro nodded as the man plugged his Human Section of his magazine, "I read it often actually, but for my own selfish reasons.. namely, to see if there's anything I'd like to research or document that's going on down there.."

"Uh.. No." Kokoro slowly rose from the table, and patted his mouth down with the napkin once, before extending his hand for a hand-shake. "Nice meeting you, eh?"

Apps and Info:

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:08 am

9th Division
9th Division
Jun Shibutani reciprocated, shaking Captain Kokoro's hand. He left a tip for the waiter on the table, then got out of his seat before pushing it back in. "It was nice chatting with you as well. I hope we can have similar exchanges in the future." he added, sounding incredibly optimistic.

It had been an hour and a half since they began talking from the time they left the 12th Division Barracks up to the when the point they were at when they left the cafe. It was another good long walk back to the Seireitei, at which Jun Shibutani gave another wave and goodbye. With the rest of the time left in the day, Jun Shibutani made his way to the 9th division barracks, all the while going over in his head all that had been discussed.

A good deal had been collected about the Captain's preferences; his personal history, his taste in music, his political leanings, and even his knowledge of human video gaming.

When Jun Shibutani returned to his office, it was already late in the evening. He waved to the shinigami that was on guard at the time, checking to make sure his arrival was annotated and indeed checking the logs that the barracks kept, before calling the on-guard shinigami to carry on. In his office, he took about an hour writing and compiling all that had happened between him and his fellow captain. Then, just a few hours before dawn, he took a shower and went to bed.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro reciprocated all pleasantries as he deemed them to be customary if not a little inconvenient.. He would then head back towards his lab, more than a little tired out by the day he had just had.. It was an interesting experience no doubt, but boy was it a drag on him mentally.. After-all, he was not a man who made it a point to be overly social, or even present himself in the public eye so.. It was an interesting excursion, one that he should probably repeat a little more often than he actually did, but that was for another day.. For now? It was time to head back to home, the lab was waiting. Or at least it had better be, or there would be a blood stain replacing it..

-Thread Exit-

Apps and Info:

#37Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum