Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] The Heart

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:35 am

9th Division
9th Division
Not wanting to make more of a scene, the captain took a quick sip of his drink before stepping outside.

It had been forty minutes since they had left the barracks. Captain Shibutani had most of the day free, allowing his lieutenant to take care of a lot of the normal administrative work he had to do as a Captain, this chocked up as training, of course, in case Shibutani himself had ever gone missing.

He pulled the curtain away and stood casually, waiting eagerly to hear what the other captain had to say.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:58 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro would let the rest of the dialogue slip away from mind more or less as his head essentially became a tin full of seething rage.. As the man stepped outside, he would be met with a rather stiff backhand before Kokoro would decide to make his feelings known."Let me make something very clear to you, as far as I am concerned I could make you eat dog shit on the floors in front of your squad and do less to assassinate your character in the public eye. I was being courteous and polite, I pulled your chair out, I used an EXTENSION OF MYSELF, to accomplish a simple goal, these are no different than the water and ice Captain Commander Rena used to be able to produce, or the earth shit that Captain Hagane can form. No one in the store complained about it EXCEPT for you, and that pisses me off to no end."

Still not quite finished with the man, Kokoro would pause a moment before interjecting again, "We were having a fine time until you opted to publicly chastise me in the name of appearances... I would not allow that level of disrespect and posturing on the part of the Captain Commander, if you think I'll excuse it for you you're beyond mistaken." Kokoro would keep his hands ready in the case that the man attempted to get him back, but for the most part attempted to portray non-aggression since the situation had cooled down a bit..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:28 am

9th Division
9th Division
"Noted." Shibutani acknowledged his fellow captain's concerns.

"It's a good thing we got to have this chat. Elsewise, I wouldn't have known." he added, taking into consideration the sensitive issue with these appendages. Though Captain Shibutani was no stranger to fighting hollow with similar abilities, it would take him some time to get used to someone within his own ranks doing similar. It certainly made it no less disturbing to watch, at least for him. That is, he's never seen the captain do such a thing before and indeed has never heard about it. He could only assume that others did not either, considering it was his job to remain in the loop.

In his head, the captain even considered writing a small blurb in one of the magazines, perhaps in a profile about the captain of the 12th squad and his interesting quirk.

"Now. Should we go back and enjoy our tea?"

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man was generic and though this irked Kokoro to no end it worked towards defusing the situation in a more than timely fashion.. Otherwise Kokoro was probably fixing to leave him a mutilated mess out front of this lovely place for tea and all else.. Kokoro then withdrew from the conversation as the man went on about how great it was that they were able to have it, "Yes though I'd prefer we never had to have this conversation at all I will be accepting of the fact that we did and go on with my life.. Now then.." He sighed a bit, this overly generic and otherwise cliched man had frankly stepped on Kokoro's nerves one too many times at this point, though he begrudgingly accepted his offer to return to the bar..

Walking inside Kokoro would push the curtains aside and pull the chairs out. "Looks like our food and drinks just arrived eh?.." He took a sip of the tea and savored the rice that seemingly grazed each portion of his mouth.. "Not bad at all.."

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 pm

9th Division
9th Division
"Is there anything else you'd like to discuss? If you'd prefer to get back with your work once your break is over, it seems timely that the two of us headed back to the barracks right after finishing our meal here." Captain Shibutani suggested before taking a sip of his drink.

He of course, had taken note of a good deal about the other captain, though it seemed he didn't reveal much of himself.

"Though actually," he started, "if you don't mind. You've been talking a lot of your own life and I'm surprised at how open you've been with yourself. Though a thousand years worth of living, I suppose, could do that to a person. It would only be fair if I told you a bit about myself. I believe I've stated so before. I am five hundred and thirty three years old, born to the noble Shibutani family the youngest of three sons. As you could imagine, there was quite a bit of sibling rivalry between the three of us... That said, I was always the weakest link and this really hasn't changed until about a century ago. It's why I'm training so much. After all, I am among one of the weaker captains."

It was a bit of self-deprecating humor, Captain Shibutani having become a captain without achieving Bankai first through a method that was normally used by the 11th division instead of his own 9th division.

"Nobility is... Well. They say the grass is always greener."

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro listened to the man casually advocating for the two of them to get back to work, which Kokoro readily agreed with. "Yes soon I'll have to get back to work, but it certainly doesn't have to be before the food and drink.." He smirked a bit, knowing in his heart that he had come across as at least semi-sociable..

Kokoro was at least semi-aware that the man seemed to be trying to elicit information about him, and though he revealed the pieces he wanted he knew better than to give him much more than that.. He wrote Captain profiles for the paper, Kokoro wasn't ignorant to the fact that he was probably next..

The man noted how open Kokoro was being, and he wasn't wrong in being surprised with how much Kokoro had opened up for him. It was unusual, and as the man provided information about himself Kokoro stored it in the back of his head. "Yes well it's no surprise that the one that works hardest will eventually come out ahead if the others aren't as gifted as they thought they were.. In my estimation work-ethic is as much a gift as natural speed or strength, or even intellect as it were.."

As he quipped about nobility Kokoro gave him a glare that wasn't cross, but was far from bemused as well. "Nobility is entitlement by and from name, it's only place is in displaying which gene-pool to join in or outright avoid, dependent on ones preference.." He took a bite of the rolls, and washed them down with the tea.. Boy this conversation could get interesting quick..

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:05 am

9th Division
9th Division
A smile spread across Shibutani's face. "Leave it to a scientist to over simplify things." he joked, reaching for a roll himself, holding a napkin under his chin to catch the jam as it was pushed out of the bun. He ate, listening to the other captain speak for a moment, formulating a response for himself.

"Yes. I'm well aware. Over the course of my life, I always thought of myself as unfortunate, having to stay in the shadow of my brothers for so long. Of course, there's something gained for having lived a life as long as yours or even my own. A lot of somethings in fact." His mouth was dry, and so he took another sip. He was not done speaking, however.

"The captains of the Gotei 13, as I've spoken to each of them and now you, have all had a similar story. Their life began with something tragic, they find their inner potential, and then they quickly find themselves in high places of power. Even someone as spoiled as myself and someone as strong as the Captain Commander are no exception. This is an over generalization, of course, but if you read the profiles I've written about those before you, you'll find the trend."

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:33 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man smiled and made a joke about scientists over-simplifying things, to which Kokoro responded wearing a smirk of his own, "sometimes life is simple, and we're the only things complex about it.." As the man ate, he seemed to try to practice manners with some food that frankly, wasn't going to allow for that. Kokoro opened the role and dipped into the filling with pieces of bread as he went, hoping the other captain might take a hint if he was attempting to have table-manners.

The man took another sip after speaking about the merits of having a longer life and that it gave people like them 'something' Kokoro wanted to make a smart-ass comment, but opted out of doing so because the man once more began to speak..He spoke of the stories of the Captains within the Gotei 13, and though Kokoro himself did not see the point the man was making he waited for it to come to him.. As the man mentioned that it WAS an over-generalization it seemed to fit a little bit better with Kokoro's world-view, he simply nodded and took another sip of the tea. "Well, I think that's how most power comes to be.. Sure some of it is innate and I certainly think all of us are bound to a genetically defined ceiling but.. tragedy is certainly a catalyst for development towards your maximum potential there's no doubt.."

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:08 am

9th Division
9th Division
"I didn't mean it as a bad thing," he added, "things being simple. If there is a higher power above the Soul King, I'd believe that He had made things in such a way. A famous scientist from Earth actually talked about it. He made up an equation that would become the most popular and the most impactful. Such an equation could have taken up several chalk boards. Do you know what this equation was?"

Captain Shibutani asked rhetorically, feeling that the other captain probably already knew who he was talking about. He perhaps looked through his own internal databanks, Jun believing his comrade to have a vast knowledge of Earthly scientists, far surpassing his own, especially knowing Earthly composers such as Mozart or Beethoven. Thereby, he answered first. "The equation was E = MC^2." he stated, feeling this must have been what the other captain not only predicted but was fully anticipating Captain Shibutani to say. "That's... Five marks on a sheet of paper. But I digress."

"I feel like I've worked incredibly hard to get to the place that I've gotten" Shibutani said, clenching the hilt of Hagane Orochi, his Zanpakuto. "Though it's me who's undersold myself first." he laughed.

"I will reiterate. It's an incredibly common trend; a tragic beginning, then finding potential. It was a little more difficult for me to find my own potential of course. Really, it was less finding it and more forcing it out. As you know, Captain Kokoro, I don't have my bankai."

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Vizard
Vizard
[quote="Jin Shibutani"] The man pushed on with his apologetic dialogue, and he quickly seemed to move the conversation though Kokoro couldn't decide if it was on purpose, or if the man was just a sufferer of ADHD to the highest degree.. Nonetheless he listened, and as he spoke of a power Kokoro couldn't help but roll his eyes.. "If in all the cosmo's there is a being capable of design and this was his best work.. I might ask him to plan things out a little better the next time he wants to play Sims with souls.." As the man then quipped about a scientist, Kokoro groaned a bit, "Yes yes, E=MC^2, Albert Einstein, yet he in his infinite wisdom was incapable of figuring out the spiritual essence of the world around him.."

As the man spoke about it being 5 marks on a piece of paper, Kokoro smirked, "You don't need science to know how to count, let me assure you of that before you strain yourself any further.." He chuckled a bit, clearly bemused with his own humor even if no one else was.. The man spoke of how hard he had worked to get to where he was and Kokoro nodded, "I know you'll be surprised by this, but we all feel that way to some extent or another, some of us just opt not to focus on where we were, or how we've gotten here, but what we can do now that we ARE in fact here.."

As the man stated that he did not have his Bankai, Kokoro slowly nodded. "Yes that's common knowledge, but you're still a skilled Shinigami nonetheless, beyond capable of taking on those that do possess Bankai, am I right in saying this?"

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum