Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:13 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
"I doubt that I'm the one you're looking for." She states, and then releases a sigh which expressed slight exhaustion. Seralin liked her sleep, and this man was keeping her from it. "How long is this going to take? The receptionist at the hotel is gonna get moody if I am too late checking in."

View user profile

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
(ooc: I'm gonna leave this here. If you can't do at least 5 lines, either wait until you can, or ask the others to give you more to respond to. Please. Because this was getting bad before I joined, and now it's getting bad again. Even if it's just describing the surrounding area in more detail, anything more is better than what I'm starting to see. This was bordering on one-liners...)

Jun was a little shocked. So that's what that relevance was all about. She might be the one he was looking for. But even she doubted it. Still, it was fun to watch behind Joji's back on communicating with the Gotei 13. He reappeared, on top of a retaining wall. "That's kind of cool...seems like you guys updated from using Hell Butterflies here in the World of the Living. I'm sure you'd get super pissed if I try hacking into it right now...but seriously, if she is the one you're looking for, please take any fight to someplace more abandoned...there is a set of warehouses that's due for demolition and should be cleared by now for you two to duke it out in. I and others won't appreciate doing damage control and other things should you two start fighting it out randomly here."

He gave them both a hard look. And wondered if his disappearing and reappearing act would even warrant any kind of response about it. But considering Kaede...he kind of doubted it.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:45 am

9th Division
9th Division
One thought. If Jun Shibutani did indeed wish to fight Seralin, he had enough reason to several minutes before right at the moment they had thought to have left the other Jun's attention. Alternatively, he could have simply taken her out of her gigai and gotten out of his. His mission was not to kill a rogue, however. If it was, he had many opportunities to do so following the first hint of her identity. However, she was in sight and he had not even properly restrained her. He of course, had no reason to, seeing as how compliant she was before.

"I've gotten word from higher up on the Gotei 13. Hathenway Seralin. Ex-Captain of 4th Squad. Your background, from what I'm getting, has matched up with what you've told me. It appears that the Captains have given you a pardon. You're free to go." Jun explained, closing his phone, putting it back into his pocket.

Captain Shibutani put his hand on the other Jun's shoulder and smiled. "Good work. Have a safe trip home. I'm going back to my own place so I can rest this body, which I'm still not quite used to yet." The captain pushed gently off the boy's shoulder, then waved the two goodbye.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:59 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
That wasn't the first time she heard someone use her last name since she had lost her memories. In fact, a lot of the old captains from back when she was still part of the Gotei used to address her as Captain Hathenway, though she didn't know why. To her, she didn't have a last name. "That sounds like me, but I don't have a last name." She says, curious as to why Hathenway came up when he was supposed to be looking for her information. It was possible that there was another rogue Shinigami with the same first name, but not likely. She'd have to look into that possibility.

"Good night, Captain." She replies, turning around in haste to get to the hotel. Her cinnamon buns didn't have much longer before they'd cool down to the point of becoming hard. She waves them both off. "And good night, Jun! Maybe I'll have you be my tour guide if I run into you tomorrow!"

With that, she would be into the populated street that was near their empty alley. This road for sure would get her to the hotel, where she could properly wrap up these buns for later. They probably won't last the night, since already she was planning to eat them as a midnight snack. 'Maybe a tall glass of milk will go good with them.' With that idea in mind, she picks up her pace into a brisk walk. She had a gallon jug of cold milk right in the hotel room fridge, and such a smooth drink was what she needed right now.

View user profile
#35Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum