Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:42 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Though he was no master hacker and indeed lacked experience in the human world, he had centuries more experience than the boy before them and was quick to call his bluff.

"There is no security system" Captain Shibutani boasted with a smirk. "There are certainly security cameras around the city. That is, inside and on buildings. They're all of different make and model with indeed stickers on some of them denoting their creator. By no means are they connected to one another and in a way that you could get to each and every single one of them. Even if they were and you could, my name and face is not recorded."

Indeed, some special identification papers which could change his credentials were in his possession, again courtesy of the 12th Division. It was one of his favorite tools in fact, allowing him to get wherever he needed with little effort.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:46 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Easy boys, no need to draw attention. Just because it's dark out doesn't mean it's not a busy city." She takes out another cinnamon bun, leaving only two left. "There's no need for you to try facial recognision on him anyway, he wouldn't be on any of your systems. I might, though." She walks over to the side and leans back against one of the alley walls. She takes a bite of her cinnamon bun, and sighs contently as the sugar and cinnamon tastes mingle on her tongue. She chews the bite she took into a fine mush before seallowing.

"Only reason I would, is because I used to own a book shop here. Roughly two hundred years back, I believe. Called it 'Seralin's Literature'." She takes another bite of her cinnamon bun, her focus temporarily shifting away from the two men with her and to the goo-ey treat in her hand. She just couldn't get enough of how these treats tasted, no matter how many she's had. She limits herself of course to keep from gaining weight, but she doesn't stop herself from indulging once in a while. Her eyes go back up to the two males, her attention especially on the Shinigami Captain. She didn't know his rank, but knew a Shinigami of any position would have been able to take the hint she made about having owned a store in the living world so many years ago. No Shinigami has ever been permitted to stay in the World of the Living for so long, regardless of the mission.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:05 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun grinned and took a picture of the stranger with his phone. And put it in his app. "Now he is. Private companies, to some extent, fair enough stranger, same with voices as you're often too far away where even if they did have something to detect sound, it wouldn't anyways. But not completely out of my grasp. Not everything is inside either. Especially hardware stores and places where they sell plants. Remember, I'm an advent human, jumping to the top of a building or something is easy. Going around to the various buildings will take time, but a large chunk can be taken from the public cameras, the ones used by police and other law enforcement. They're tough as hell to get into, but hardly impenetrable." He tampered with his phone and did his thing. It didn't take him long to get into where he needed, but only because they haven't patched yet.

He showed him the video of the stranger walking towards Seralin. Both were barely on screen, but even being slightly blurry, it was unmistakable. "For the record, in history books and a business archive, maybe, Miss Seralin. But not now. But all accounts, you should be dead. Which is technically true, in a roundabout way. Anyways, got a name, stranger? Me and the miss introduced ourselves, it's only fair you do the same. Also, for the record, don't underestimate me and say what I can and can't do. You don't know me. So spare me your arrogance and pretentiousness. I'll do the same since I don't know you. Also, you didn't answer my question." He started to get out of the video. He wasn't malicious, but just the same, he could get into big trouble if he was caught.

Though it was curious that they didn't seem to mind that he'd already met a captain. But oh well. Though it was odd that she owned a bookstore so long ago...unless she still remembered who she was before she went to Soul Society...

View user profile

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:16 am

9th Division
9th Division
The captain was reluctant to move his arm away, though still didn't particularly want to make a spectacle out of it.

"I'm Takumatsu. Joji Takumatsu of the 6th division of the Gotei 13." Captain Shibutani said in response to the boy's question, looking back at the street proper to see if there was anybody around to pay attention. Needless to say, there were many people around but none of them payed much attention. After all, to them, it was mostly just gibberish and he could have been talking about anything, not to mention he was still speaking in Japanese at the time.

Two hundred years was half of Shibutani's life time, though he didn't want to reveal that and indeed, due to their varied, usually more youthful mannerisms and especially do to their longevity, it was difficult to pinpoint the exact age.

Jun Shibutani felt that this other Jun; the "imposter" Jun which he had then assigned to the boy just in his head to muse himself with, not really wanting to say aloud; had at least suspicions that he was bluffing. Indeed, it would be difficult for someone who didn't know Captain Shibutani to tell who he was, and indeed, the woman next to him did not know his name.

Then, he reached his hand out, gesturing a hand shake.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:18 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
It was odd, the man seemed to ignore her statement. Oh well, best not to pull attention anyway. Her excitement and playfulness was slowly being drained by these two, something that came from their overly serious conversation that, for a lack of better words, seemed to be just a verbal dick fight of who knew more.

"I do think I'm going to head to my hotel room, it's late and I've got sites to see tomorrow." She turns and would begin walking away, heading somewhere north. "Good night gentlemen, maybe I'll see you both tomorrow."

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:04 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun took the hand. "See, now was that so hard? Also, you still ignored my question..." Was the guy deaf, dumb, or just incredibly dimwitted? Or could he not just say, sorry, can't tell you and be done with it? Or say he didn't need help? It was annoying Jun to no end now. His green eyes even darkened a little bit. Then Seralin decided to leave without so much as a comment about what he said about her technically being dead and all. Though with the way she was looking at Joji almost made him think he should have gotten a hint that Jun would in no way get. He didn't mull it over, just waved at her. "Pity. Hopefully we'll meet again, and without this oaf, Miss Seralin. And enjoy your stay!"

Now he looked back at Joji with an open glare and crossed his arms. "Look, it's extremely easy to either say you don't need or don't want my help. All you have to do is say the damn words. It's extremely rude to ignore one's question just once, let alone three times. So stop being a prick and answer a simple question. Do you want my help or not? And if so, who the bloody hell are you looking for?" He leaned on one foot and started to tap with the other. Jun couldn't help but wonder how long this idiot could last in New York. If it weren't for his Shinigami training, he'd guess less than a week. But if he's gonna act like this all the damn time...maybe he needs to be treated like a child...

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:13 am

9th Division
9th Division
Captain Shibutani reached his hand back to grab Seralin by the wrist before she could leave. "No. You're staying here. I still have business with you." he said, attention focused on the human in front of them.

"I don't understand why you think I'd need your help. You've mentioned a Captain and you display clear knowledge of the shinigami. I'll trust you're well meaning." Shibutani stated, before dragging Seralin off elsewhere. He of course had some unfinished business with her which he hadn't caught until earlier.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:26 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She huffed at feeling her wrist grabbed. "Later, mister Jun!" She really didn't have any more words for the male at the moment, not like the Captain was giving her much choice in that regard. Guess he just caught on to her words, and from how he was acting really didn't like how she played around it.

"I don't know how you're honestly surprised. Someone with my spiritual pressure and power not forced into a Captain's seat would be odd." She looks down at her cinnamon buns as she is dragged along. "I really am tired, so let's try to keep this brief."

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
A tick formed on Jun's temple. "Because finding someone in New York is like finding a needle in a haystack, especially if they're hiding their spiritual pressure." He frowned as Joji grabbed Seralin's wrist and walked away. Once they were out of his eyesight, he whispered some words. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko." In an instant, he became invisible, both from sight and from any sensing capabilities. Then he walked out, avoiding people and the like and got close enough to hear Seralin say "keep this brief." If they planned on fighting, he was definitely interfering and tell them to take it somewhere else. The citizenry was his concern, and every fight a Shinigami does with hollow of any decent power or with each other always seemed to have collateral damage...damage that humans had to clean up. He kept up with them easily enough...it was just to see what will happen.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:46 pm

9th Division
9th Division
"Hold still here. If you do, I won't have to restrain you." Shibutani reasoned, relinquishing his grip from Seralin. He took out his phone, still in his gigai, holding the device close to his body, not wanting any onlookers to sneak a peak at what he was doing. One eye was trained on who he believed was the rogue shinigami, the other on the cellular. He shot a message in text to the Gotei 13. It was a long message. He wanted to confirm he had the right person.

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum