Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Freedom Tower

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Fri 17 Feb - 10:49

9th Division
9th Division
"Ah. So that's how long..." he mumbled.

"I'll tell you now, I was sent here to find someone. You don't seem to match their description. I've never seen you before and your voice is very young. I can only assume you're a new shinigami who's been assigned here. That's fine." The Captain talked about his real intentions, feeling that she had mostly already figured what he was there for. "If that's the case, I am to find another who had fled the Soul Society. Reports say they've been hiding out around here."

View user profile

on Sat 18 Feb - 19:47

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Quite the flatterer, calling me young." She responds as shw relaxes back against the bench. "Can't say that I've noticed any other Shinigami around here though. Have you already tried looking over all the Soul Ribbons in the area?" If she could help this man find the other rogue, I might keep him from discovering that she too is a rogue. She really didn't need to get dragged off to the Soul Society now of all times.

View user profile

on Sun 19 Feb - 0:41

9th Division
9th Division
"Well. It might just be because I'm so old; though it's impolite to ask a woman her age." he joked.

Captain Shibutani got off his seat and stretched out, rotating his arms and legs, shaking himself off before drawing in a deep breath, looking around. His breath was visible as he exhaled, forming a veritable cloud over his face.

"I can't say I haven't. It's how I found you, after all. By the way. Which Division are you a part of?"

View user profile

on Sun 19 Feb - 12:18

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun ran to the area where he felt that flare up. Why the hell would a Shinigami be here? New York is practically devoid of hollow thanks to him and the Committee members...and the souls left behind tend to pass on without much interference. So it was quite vexing to him. The blond wore a stocking hat over his blond head with a black scarf around his neck and face, a dark grey coat along with gloves, with his rings over his gloves, jeans, sneakers with two pairs of socks on, a plain white T-shirt and a long sleeved green shirt underneath that rounded out his outfit for the day.

His green eyes scanned the area. If he was better at sensing, he could probably figure out where that signature was. But he was only average in it. And the Shinigami hid it right afterwards. Which means there was really only one thing to do. Since it seemed whoever it was was in a gigai. He started to walk towards an abandoned alley, flaring up enough to hopefully warrant interest, but not enough to hurt anyone around him. He pulsed it, hopefully signaling he wanted to talk or at least have them follow him.

He waited to see if they did follow him. If so, he'd motion them to come on. "I'm a bit confused as to why Shinigami are in this city. Hollow tend to avoid it now and the few that don't get destroyed fairly quickly, and souls tend to pass on fairly quickly here. So care to enlighten me?" He spoke in perfect Japanese. To hopefully make it easier on them...since it seemed like most of them were Japanese in general anyways...

View user profile

on Sun 19 Feb - 14:37

Shinigami
Shinigami
'And here I thought I could have avoided conflict. I should have expected-' Her head turns to face the direction that flare of Spiritual Pressure came from, her thought cut off. "I think we've got a guest to entertain. Last one over is a rotten egg!~" She wastes no time, and immediately flickers away with Flash Step. She takes a head start, whether or not she is the first one to arrive at their destination is irrelevant to her. She looks around and sees that they were called to a relatively empty alley. 'If things turn sour at least we can avoid harming humans.' She then looks over towards the one that called them here, her eyes carefully looking him over. 'Nearly as strong as a Captain, impressive for a human.'

"Why, I'm meeting so many gentlemen tonight. These cinnamon buns must be lucky." She speaks in English, it was clesr this man would prefer it. She would start following the Fullbringer, curious as to why he would try talking to two Captain-level Shinigami alone. "We can talk in English, if you want. I am fluent in many languages, including Latin."

View user profile

on Sun 19 Feb - 16:40

9th Division
9th Division
During their walk, Jun Shibutani had his hands in his pockets, leisurely strolling along as he mentioned various different topics, acting primarily casual. When he felt the spike in spiritual pressure, and indeed when the other shinigami had so quickly broken her cover to instantly move to the source of the spiritual uptick, the Captain continued walking casually, as if nothing were happening. Without any significant danger that he sensed, the Captain in his experience had deduced that it must have been a trap, and thus allowed the girl to go through, and had planned to take care of the situation quickly and with as little collateral as possible then rescue the girl if needed.

Though as he made his way to the back alley, with a distinct smell only capable from New York, the Captain almost reeled back. On the other hand, it seemed there wasn't much danger in the first place. Analyzing the situation, it seemed that they were showing off how many languages they could speak. In spite of living for as long as he did, Captain Shibutani spoke little more than what they did in the Soul Society, having grown up there and not speaking anything else. Thusly, he required his translator.

The ambient spiritual energy made a slight uptick again, as he messed around with his translator.

"我不知道你在說什麼" he shrugged, piecing together a string of Chinese words.

View user profile

on Mon 20 Feb - 18:50

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun gave them a deadpan look. "Yeah...I don't give a shit how many languages either of you can speak. Also, what's up with that man's flair ups? Pretty sure that was the spiritual pressure I sensed and lead me to here...ah, that's not the point. I'd like to know why two Shinigami are in this city. Vacation, hot date, looking for someone in specific, being idiots and patrolling somewhere that doesn't need patrolling...c'mon give me somethin' here. Who knows, maybe I can help if you're here on a mission. Just cut straight to the point...I'm low on patience today..."

And that can be attributed to the cold weather and his wonderful classmates. He folded his arms and tapped his foot. It seemed she wanted to play games. He wasn't. Maybe the other gentleman will humor him a little bit more. He doubted it, considering he was farther away from him than she was.

View user profile

on Tue 21 Feb - 11:43

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seems like this guy is all business. 'No fun...' Was her thought on that topic. "This gentleman here is looking for a rogue Shinigami that's been sighted I'm this city. As for me, I'm here in vacation from running my book store." She walks closer to the male Fullbringer, and opens up her box of cinnamon buns. "Would you like one? They're still warm." She says politely, her voice soft and almost motherly. "My name is Seralin, it is a pleasure to meet you, mister...?"

View user profile

on Tue 21 Feb - 12:13

9th Division
9th Division
Book store? Jun Shibutani had recalled her mentioning something about a book store before. As the leader of squad 9, he visited most of the shops that started up in the Soul Society, including the most obscure hole-in-the-wall establishments, mostly through word of mouth. He sorted through, in his memory, for someone with a name and face similar to the woman's, though neither registered. How a shop opened up, run by a shinigami no less, and escaped his attention was beyond him. Something was wrong.

Moreso, he was curious as to how this human knew so much about spiritual matters and indeed how natural it was for the other shinigami to work with him.

"Ah. So you've dealt with us before." Shibutani intruded, putting an arm between his new acquaintance and the boy in front of them.

View user profile

on Tue 21 Feb - 14:57

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun tensed as she closed, but it was only to offer some snacks and introduce herself. He took one and spoke up. In response to both of them. "My name is Jun. And yes, I've dealt with you guys before...mostly passively and staying out of your way. I did have a nice chat with a Captain Kaede Melk before we decided to have a fun little sparring match. But that's about all. He was...really cool. Anyways, you have a name or face? I'm pretty sure I can do a facial recognition scan of everyone in the city using the cameras and my phone...I'm something of a hacker, so getting into the city's camera system and running a software through it is fairly simple for me. Trying to avoid the city's cameras is pretty tough...so it's unlikely they've stayed completely hidden."

But is possible. Of course, it's also possible they were using a custom gigai too. But if they were spotted here in the city, they probably weren't. It was an option. But something about the look on the guy's face rubbed him wrong...or...like the guy realized or slowly coming to the realization of something.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum