Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:18 am

9th Division
9th Division
It was late in the evening when Captain Shibutani headed through the city still in search of a rogue shinigami. He had been searching the entire day, having arrived that morning in a place called "New Jersey", which was quaint by human standards but certainly not something he could get used to. The captain caught a bus using human money to get across a bridge into the city across the river, where due to its sheer size, he knew he could find the rogue somewhere, hidden in plain sight to all but those who could see the red soul ribbons distinct only to shinigami.

Shibutani's gigai looked, about just the same as he did. His garb: an "I <3 NY" t-shirt, a pair of orange corduroy jeans, a pair of black adidas sneakers, and a gray fleece vest. His distinctive gold pocket watch was tied to one of his belt loops and kept in his pocket along with a smart phone connected to the soul society, also containing within it an emergency button which could release the limiters keeping his spiritual energy down while in the human world.

Slipping through what looked to be construction, Shibutani made his way to a monument at the foot of an impossibly large tower- the tallest he's seen in fact- two large pools erected in marble and lined the names of countless people. A device he wore around his neck, courtesy of the 12th Division, allowed him to not only speak and understand but also read English. He could see the names, some of which he not only recognized but could recall as becoming members of his own squad.

He sipped a cup of expensive coffee he had bought from a human vendor; a place called "Starbucks"; before, in the corner of his eye, he had finally noticed something. In fact, he could feel it. Something that was not just shinigami, but hollow? He believed there would be fighting, but he was mistaken, as he could see nothing but people roaming around. Then, he focused on their spirit ribbons to see one that had the distinct red coloring.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
That ribbon would lead him right to Seralin, who was actually closer than he thought. He went to Starbucks, while Seralin was at a small Cinnabon outlet. "I'll take a box of five, please!" This franchise is known for their outstanding cinnamon buns, so much so that they have other products which use some of the ingredients. Iced coffee, and various other parties. She got her box of goodies, pays for the products and starts walking away without a care towards a bench so she could sit and enjoy.

All in all, this was a great start to her vacation. After having dealt with that Bount back in Karakura and moving in to the Vizard base in Bogota, she decided that she needed this little trip. Something to just sooth her nerves. She sits upon a bench with a happy little plop before flipping open the folded cardboard and lifts up a hot and gooey goodness to her mouth to take a bite. She nearly melts with how delightful it tastes, the pastry melting and breaking apart in her mouth. She chews up what she bit off before swallowing. "The moon is out, the air seems... relatively... clear, and I've got what has to be my modern guilty delight. Nothing could ruin this moment for me.~" She says with a delighted hum, much like anyone else would when in a state of bliss. This was just what she needed, time to relax and enjoy the world. Surely this would be a wonderful day without distraction.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:00 pm

9th Division
9th Division
The tourists, as most saw him, left a finger mark on the dusty marble rim of the pool between two names. He wasn't tired, and indeed it was difficult for him to even feel tired, though the Captain still took a seat. This was because he had every idea who he had been sitting next to. "Do you mind if I sat down here?" he asked, before planting himself down.

He could feel a good bit of her spirit energy, more so than a majority of the humans around them, though it was clear to him that there was something suppressing it, whether it be her gigai or some other device he was not aware of. Whatever it really was though, he wasn't completely sure. The man took a sip of his coffee and rolled his shoulders, getting his jacket situated nicely over them.

"The winters here are cold." he remarked. He had a slight, vaguely American but otherwise untraceable accent. Indeed, it had been cold and even snowing not many days before. Luckily, street sweepers and the like were more than happy to do their job, and indeed there was nowhere in the city with now where someone didn't want it.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:02 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seems like fate had something else in mind. She wasn't bothered by the male quite yet, surely she couldn't expect to be the only one out in such a busy city. "Go ahead, sir. I certainly don't own this." She replies politely. "Of course, if I did own it I'd probably be out here cleaning it every hour." A light chuckle escapes her at the silly statement. It'd be pointless of her to clean an outside seat, but with how she was compelled to keep her things clean and organized, it would probably be reality.

She watches the male sit, and once it seems like he was properly settled she holds the box open towards him, offering one of her remaining four cinnamon buns. "You're right, so go ahead and have one of these. They're still warm, and the sugar helps keep you awake." She could feel the spiritual pressure of this man, and instantly knew he was a Shinigami. She couldn't tell how strong he was though, or what position he might hold. Maybe it was his gigai which kept his spiritual pressure contained? Seems she wasn't the only one researching and upgrading gigais.

"I guess we should exchange names. I'm Seralin, and who might you be?" If she was going to deal with a Shinigami, someone who was potentially there for her, she would handle this calmly and without hesitation. Just because they didn't seem to have been actively hunting for her in the past doesn't mean they had given up. This here might be the start of new attempts to be made at capture. Maybe she could throw this man off her trail? No, if this man was worth anything, he would have already seen her Soul Ribbon, which means he knows she is also a Shinigami like he is. Guess she will just need to play this one as it progresses.

When the male makes his choice, whether he takes one or not, she pulls the box away and places it down upon her lap. Time for bite two! She brings the sweet treat she's been eating back to her mouth to take another chomp from it, which gets chewed up into mush before sliding down her throat into the cavernous depths of her stomach. "You know, it would probably make this city look ten times more beautiful if it did snow." She lets loose a small giggle as a new thought about that comes to mind. "Of course, I'd probably head inside my hotel room if it was snowing. Snow, while pretty, is too cold to stay out in. That'd be a great time to settle down with hot chocolate and a good book." She sighs happily at the thought, that all sounded like a wonderful time that she has had on numerous occasions.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:25 am

9th Division
9th Division
The then tourist sat down beside Seralin, body slightly shuddering as even after a day, he was still getting used to his gigai.

"Well. You never know. You could have been waiting for a friend. I don't see why a young woman such as yourself would have to enjoy her food alone." he commented in a casual manner. At the snacks though, he held his hand out, not wanting any, shaking his head but not really responding verbally to her offer. He cleared his throat, listening to the girl as she mentioned her name. It was something unique- at least he had never heard the name before. "Shibutani..." he realized she had given her first name... "Jun."

The disguised man tried to make up an alibi- a fake history- as if she couldn't just see his soul ribbon. He was not a compulsive liar, but being a storyteller and member of a squad full of them, he was certainly not a novice in making a story. "I was born in... Tennessee." he responded, trying to think himself where an accent like his could come from. "Yep. Parents rolled in from good ol' California. Wanted the quiet life. Granddad fought World War II." In order to uphold his disguise, his accent thickened. He had heard the accent before and indeed, he had heard many accents in the city. Though, not quite that one in the city.

He coughed again, then gave an awkward laugh, and if one had a mind for it, could see that such a laugh was feigned. Shibutani was not an actor, after all.

At Seralin's second remark, Jun shook his head. "I think it's the wind that really makes it bad. When I was up in Alaska for- you could say business reasons-" he had been killing hollow- "though the temperature was lower- it wasn't as cold as when I was in Kansas. When I was in Alaska, there were mountains keeping out the wind, so we got a nice breeze but it wasn't too bad. Kansas was well, flat prairie as far as I could see."

View user profile

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:28 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"I see." She knew when people were lying, with how many years she'd had to deal with people in her shop or through simple public conbersation. That, and she picked up on his shift in vocal accent. She could do it too on a whim, with how many places she has lived and adapted to. She had an especially good Greek and Egyptian accent which makes locals question if she hadn't indeed grown up in that region.

"So what brings you out this cold evening? Surely if you had somewhere to be or someone to meet you'd be there." She could tell that, at most, this man wasn't telling the whole truth. "I'm only out here myself because I'd get bored up in my hotel room."

View user profile

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:37 am

9th Division
9th Division
"Hotel room..." he mumbled. The man in the suit who was indeed in another suit, which is what the gigai felt like, tried to recall conversations he's heard combining it with knowledge of he had gathered prior to that day.

"I'm uh... Looking for someone." which was, indeed the truth. He had a vague description of the person, though who he was talking to surely hadn't met such a description, unless they somehow had gotten a hold of a different body. He was certain he was talking to a shinigami, however, and was almost nearly certain that the person he was talking to also knew who he was. Still, he wanted to go on- see how far he could take it- if she could even figure such a thing out.

"Ah! So you live here in Manhattan? It's cheaper down in Jersey. Took a bus from there this morning, cost me a buck fifty." He remarked; again the truth, as he had indeed taken the bus that morning from New Jersey. It was, after all, the least conspicuous place for him to show up.

"Though, you probably got the money huh? Can I ask what you do? For a living, that is."

View user profile

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She listens to the male's responses, and replies in kind. "Heavens no, I am only out on vacation. I live over in Bogota, Columbia. I run a book store there." She takes another satisfying bite of her treat. "And you? What do you do for a living? You mentioned that business took you up to Alaska, but didn't mention what it was." She would know if he was lying to this question, at which point she would be more than willing to stop dodging what was surely going to come.

As she breaths out she watches as the steam in her breath rises into the sky. That man was right about the wind, it made things so much colder than it really was. She preferred warmer climates, but the occasional cold day didn't hurt.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:21 am

9th Division
9th Division
"Oh. I'm a publisher. I run a small magazine about travel" He was a publisher, and there is a magazine under his jurisdiction which had to do with travel in the human world along with the various places in the Soul Society.

"I haven't been to Columbia. I don't mean this to be rude, but you don't very much look like a Columbian. Granted, I wouldn't have taken you much for a New Yorker either. You're too nice." he remarked, having bumped into a few people on the street and not getting the best of responses from them. In the human world, however, he held himself back.

"I assume you can speak Spanish as well then?" Shibutani asked. The captain tried to recall what the language sounded like, and used his spiritual energy, a small, just barely noticeable uptick of energy surged through the area for a brief second. Shibutani cleared his throat.

"¿Qué es Columbia como esta época del año? Sólo puedo suponer que es mucho más cálido que aquí. Por lo tanto... Usted debe preferir el clima frío. ¿Si?"

View user profile

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
She listens to what he says, and even picks up on the use of his spiritual energy before responding without hesitation. "En esta época del año también es invierno, y hace mucho frío. Me mudé a allí, en realidad nací en Grecia." She finishes up the first of her cinnamon buns before sealing up the box and placing it on her lap. So far he has been polite, as such she will be polite in kind. "Entonces, cuando los Dioses de la Muerte obtienen un editor? Dudo que fuera por dinero."

This man was fun, of that there was no doubt. That, and he didn't seem to have a twig up his backside like a lot of the other Captains did back in her day. Normally, this was the point where she'd be running and hiding while the Captain would try to find her. After all, it takes a Captain to capture one. It wasn't too much of a lie that she was born in Greece, after all it wasn't far from her long gone home of Atlantis. She was an expert at lying, though. After all, she needed it with all the business experience she has.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum