Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Whoever finds a Friend, finds a Treasure! (Seras)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:33 am

It could probably be known that Hagane knows a chef at just around about every corner of the Globe. Who really knows?

England was the place, a small town sitting on the outskirts of it's capital. Of all places you wouldn't expect the Juggernaut himself to go to. Then again, who's to say he wouldn't go there. Dartford.

Hagane Walked along the dark streets of a night filled sky. With nothing but dark clouds coating it's canvas, as rain poured down. With nothing but a few lights the streets were dreary and to be left avoided. No one was around, or atleast it seemed like it. If you were to find the occasional people they would be in a hurry to get out of the rain. Not Hagane however, he simply paced himself along taking in the sheer beauty of the night. It brought back some good memories and bad. Ones that he would never forget no matter how much he would want to. Some that still haunt him, even after his death.

"What a horrid concept. Family" Hagane said to himself, as he clenched his fists.

As Hagane walked down the streets, he stopped for a moment. Well longer than a moment. He took his time to look up into deep night sky, rain still pouring on him as he did. This had reminded him so much of the moment when he'd died. This reminded him of the only worthwhile thing he'd had as he was alive. Perhaps Hagane was beginning to break under the immense amount of emotions he'd been locked under. He wouldn't break yet. He still has many things he needs to do. However as he continued to look up into the sky he could help but ask the question.

"Do I really deserve to exist?"

View user profile

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras hadn’t been out in a while now, stuck in the dreadfully boring vista of sand and darkness that she called home. Avoiding most of her kin at any chance, after learning how most of them would sooner kill her for more power than talk to her. As such, she had to get out, get anywhere she could take a break from Las Noches. So of course, as she often did, the girl opened her garganta and stepped through, Though when she got there, she let out an audible sigh.

It felt familiar, wherever she was, but maybe that was just because it was dark and dreary. At least the rain was here to mix everything up a little bit. The girl sparked herself a little dancing flame, a flicker of light that could guide her as she wandered through the pitch black of the night.

Though it wasn’t long until she noticed something, a source of spiritual power that seemed around her own level. It wasn’t hollow or human though… a shinigami? The thought alone excited her, she’d not met one of these hollow slaying creatures before, but she very much wanted to befriend one and now might be here only chance! She hurried along, trying to follow her senses to find this being before it disappeared completely.

Luckily for Seras, he wasn’t trying to escape or really doing anything at all other than wandering like she was. He’d be able to feel her by now, but she tried to keep her power at bay to seem as non-threatening as possible. She had heard many stories about the Shinigami. Hollows generally feared or despised them while humans had even more varied stories still.

She finally caught up though, enough to hear him mutter something about his right to exist, he’d probably note her speed, closing the distance between them in moments. “And why wouldn’t you deserve to exist, mister?” the girl strode up beside him, arms folded behind her back. He’d note the hint of warmth that came with her, helping fend off the cold, as well as the presence of a hollow, not quite at his level it would seem. But the number ten tattoo’d on her hand would place her among the Espada, which might put the man on edge. “What are you doing out in the rain by yourself? Aren’t you cold?” Though, for an Espada, she seemed awfully curious.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:46 pm

A split second after he'd question his right to exist, Hagane could feel a spiritual presence coming in his direction. It was approaching fast. All Hagane did was continue to stare at the sky, hoping whatever it was would simply pass him. But two problems arose. The First being the fact that the spiritual presence was hollow in nature, and the Second being that it had a non-threatening feel to it. Hagane began to think upon whether he should act or not, but by then it was relatively too late.

A voice spoke “And why wouldn’t you deserve to exist, mister?”, surprising Hagane in that instance. A girl strode up from behind him to his side. Hagane was prepared to act, but after the strange girl had just countered his question, he couldn't help but say "Why don't you just keep to yourself?".

A gentle warmth filled the air around Hagane, it felt just like the gentle warmth of a hug. Spiritual power radiated off of the strange girl, the same found in Hollows. Didn't seem to help the situation that she had a number on her hand. The first thought that came to Hagane's mind once he saw the number was Arrancar, although that was to be confirmed. He'd never actually met an Arrancar, but there's a first time for everything. Another thought that came to mind was Espada, but the thing is... he doesn't pay attention to his paperwork, so how would he know?

Hagane was about to speak before she continue to do so herself, asking him another Question. “What are you doing out in the rain by yourself? Aren’t you cold?” to which Hagane Instantly replied "I don't really feel the elements that much, besides I love the rain.". He put a big smile on his face as he said this, before his face went serious. "Doesn't explain who you are or what you're doing out in the cold?", he crossed his arms into a relaxing position.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:12 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
She crossed her own arms as he responded, a little rude it would seem, but at least he wasn’t trying to attack her right away. Seras had expected that most shinigami would have at least drawn their sword or something. But he didn’t seem to want to follow that path, maybe he just felt like being a little snarky? The girl couldn’t be sure. So she decided to just play along for now. “Because it’s not everyday I get to meet a shinigami willing to talk” She grins, the single crimson eye looking him over.

“Well, aren’t you tough~ Must be nice, though I agree about the rain. It’s so calming” she nodded, before moving into a curtsey for the man as she introduced herself. “My name is Seras, I’m the Tenth Espada of Las Noches. Pleasure to meet you” Deciding to show the man exactly what she was, the girl moved her eye-patch, revealing the hollow hole hidden behind it.

It would be quite obvious now at least what she was, though that wouldn’t tell him what exactly what she was doing here in the human realm. Normally, a hollow would be out hunting souls or causing some other sort of mischief. That didn’t seem to be the case here, at least at face value.

“Don’t worry though, I’m not here to cause trouble” She paused “In fact, I quite like the human world. It’s much nicer than Hueco Mundo. And the people here are so interesting” She straightens up her eye-patch once more and giggles “So I gave you my name and title, could you maybe give me yours?” She was being rather polite it would seem, as she didn’t want to anger this man. Not out of fear of an attack, she was quick enough to simply escape if she needed too after all.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Hagane saw as the strange girl crossed her arms from his first response, she answered with “Because it’s not everyday I get to meet a shinigami willing to talk”. Hagane already knew this would be true, as most Shinigami would react alot differently than he did. Now if she hadn't already gotten the memo, Hagane is a very different Shinigami and she would soon realize why. The simple reason being his Squad in general. They have to keep the brute busy some how.So why not give him free passage to anywhere on earth to do anything he likes. Well except start a conflict one way or another. At least the Soul Society could be assured that someone was watching the place.  

To his second Response she said, “Well, aren’t you tough~ Must be nice, though I agree about the rain. It’s so calming”, Hagane smiled when she said this. Nothing he loves more than the Rain. She continued, and as she did so greeted him properly,  “My name is Seras, I’m the Tenth Espada of Las Noches. Pleasure to meet you”. He watched as the girl removed her eye-patch, showing him her hollow hole. Funny how he didn't notice it before. At least that cleared up alot of questions in the back of his head.

“Don’t worry though, I’m not here to cause trouble”, Hagane wasn't really going to question her on this, if she really wanted she could have done so already. Hagane noticed her slight pause, before she continued, “In fact, I quite like the human world. It’s much nicer than Hueco Mundo. And the people here are so interesting”. The only thing Hagane thought about when she said this was how trash some people are. She straightens her eye-patch, Hagane also noticing her slight giggle after doing so. He gave a slight smile as she did so.  

“So I gave you my name and title, could you maybe give me yours?”, Hagane heard Seras say. "Oh of course" Hagane said in a surprised tone, It should've been obvious for him to give his name. "The names Hagane Jaken'na Kokoro, The Captain of Squad 11. They call me the Juggernaut!", he said with a polite smile. She might not directly know who he was, but it's possible she'd have heard tales or stories about him. After all, it'd probably be pretty common to hear tales about the Dreaded Juggernaut of Squad 11. The trail of destruction and the dead that painted a path towards him. After all, some hollows seemed to believe he would be the end of everything.

"Still leaves a certain question in my head" Hagane said with a confused tone, "What exactly are you doing here right at this moment?". In his head this seemed like a plausible question, but then again, there were so many answers to that question. "Seems like quite the coincidence we would bump into each other. Here. At this moment". Even if she was not willing to answer, he'd hoped she would at least excite things a bit for him. As much as he loved being in the human world by himself, loneliness does tend to wither ones heart.

View user profile

on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:30 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The girl tilted her head slightly at his introduction, it sounded like he was supposed to be well known. He must be to get a title like that, but she had no clue on what he was talking about. It was nice to know the man was polite at the very least. “Well, It’s nice to meet you!” She repeated “Your name is a bit of a mouthful, huh?” Even though she had just heard him say it, she wasn’t quite sure she’d be able to repeat the whole thing without sound like an idiot. “I didn’t think I’d meet a captain though, how exciting” She hadn’t let her smile fade in the slightest,

“What am I doing? Well, looking for you of course!” She nodded “Well, not you specifically, someone like you. I’ve spent a lot of time in this world and I’ve yet to meet any Shinigami, it was about time I did, huh?” It was rather strange, normally a hollow would be either trying to avoid this meeting at all costs, which meant she was at least a little bit odd. “And it just so happens I managed to find you.” She steps past stretching out as she did so, with a wide yawn. “Good thing too, I was almost about to give up hope!”

She turned about to face the man once more, brushing the long orange locks out of her face. “So I guess I got super lucky you didn’t just try and juggernaut me right off the bat huh? From what I’ve been told, my kind aren’t exactly tolerated very much outside of Hueco Mundo… or in general really.” Seras simply shrugged, she knew why that was. After all, most of her kin were mindless beasts and the ones like her tended to be less than nice people.

“It’s a shame really, I’d love to see Seireitei one day. I bet it’s beautiful there.” An impossibility it would seem to her, though there was not much chance she would ever wind up there. At least not without being immediately set upon by every single soul in the area. Not a good way to enjoy visiting a place really.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 am

Hagane noticed as Seras tilted her head at his Introduction, maybe she was confused about his name. He didn't really care too much, besides that was always usually how he'd introduce himself. “Well, It’s nice to meet you!” she said again. Hagane bowed in response. “Your name is a bit of a mouthful, huh?” she said, Hagane responding with a slight nod. “I didn’t think I’d meet a captain though, how exciting” as Seras said this the only thing that came to Hagane's mind was how she didn't stop smiling. Her smile was lovely, and was actually starting to become mesmerizing.

“What am I doing? Well, looking for you of course!” Hagane noticed her nod as she said this. His face went slight red, he had blushed. Although she couldn't have meant what she said the way Hagane was thinking about it. “Well, not you specifically, someone like you. I’ve spent a lot of time in this world and I’ve yet to meet any Shinigami, it was about time I did, huh?”, and there it is, the words to shatters his little delusion. Although the second half of her sentence did make Hagane question her. Funny, how long had she'd been in this world and never met a Shinigami. Maybe she was recognized as a Non-threat. Seras continued “And it just so happens I managed to find you.”, Hagane slightly smiled as she said this. "You're lucky that it's me and not anyone else" he said, with his smile fading.

Seras face hagane once more, brushing her long orange locks out of her face. Hagane couldn't help but notice her beauty, but it's not like he'd ever say anything. “So I guess I got super lucky you didn’t just try and juggernaut me right off the bat huh? From what I’ve been told, my kind aren’t exactly tolerated very much outside of Hueco Mundo… or in general really.”, Seras shrugged as she said this. He already knew this was the case, that her kind weren't tolerated at all. After all, he'd had his fair share of killing Hollows. "I don't know whether you could say meeting me was lucky at all. Not like luck was ever on my side." he said, his face no longer holding his big grin.

“It’s a shame really, I’d love to see Seireitei one day. I bet it’s beautiful there.”, as Seras said this Hagane's first thought was Practically the opposite. "Beautiful in one way, yeah! But there's no place without its fair share of misery." The thoughts of the orphanage coming to Hagane's mind. "I see it every day, Its in their eyes. Most of them don't have anything at all. If I could, I'd try to give them a better place. If I could, I'd give them what I have." Hagane then went silent, lost in thought. It only lasted a few seconds before he came back to. He smiled at Seras, as he continued to walk down the wet cold street.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The girl’s smile never seemed to fade, not even for a moment. Her hands moving to clasp behind her back as she noted that light little blush of his, maybe he was taking her words in the wrong way but she found it adorable. That’d be a romance that could never really blossom, as far as she knew he was thinking about killing her right now despite her apparent peaceful exterior. How this girl had become an espada confused a lot of her kind. She just didn’t seem to be the type.

“Oh? Well I figured that most of you would have rather attack than talk, but I can be awfully persuasive!” She had a mischievous grin “And if anything goes wrong, I can always just leave.” She shrugs slightly, her ability to open a portal wherever she liked as well as her natural speed made her a slippery target to catch if someone wanted to try and kill her.

“Don’t be silly! Of course it’s lucky! If I hadn’t met you, I bet half of this city would be on fire by now. It’s how most of my fights end up.” She giggles, thinking back to her fight with that strange man who could apparently pull himself back together. Though she had left soon after their bout, she had managed to put a reasonably large hole through a roof before the end. Maybe this man had heard about it. Not that it mattered at this stage, she’d come back a short time after to ensure that there hadn’t been any casualties due to her little outburst. The girl always felt a little sour after losing control like that.

“Well it can’t be that bad, surely” She walks along beside him, “Otherwise they’d be like me” She wasn’t sure of how it all worked. Her transformation into a hollow had been almost instant after all, for all she knew that’s just how it worked all the time, everyone else got to go to the soul society and the rest were sent off to live in that awful desert. “So… Do you often speak with hollows? Or am I just the exception” She looks over, her steps light and careful. Despite the rain, she was dry from the looks of things, though there was a curious steam rising from her body as the water evaporates on contact.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:25 pm

“Oh? Well I figured that most of you would have rather attack than talk, but I can be awfully persuasive!” Hagane heard Seras say, He couldn't help but giggle to himself when hearing this. Not like it was a false statement, the thing in question about this though was Hagane. He didn't do anything unless he was ordered or forced. Hagane Noticed the Girl grin after her statement, before continuing, “And if anything goes wrong, I can always just leave”. He was about to say something after she had said this, but instead just thought to himself "True Enough".

“Don’t be silly! Of course it’s lucky! If I hadn’t met you, I bet half of this city would be on fire by now. It’s how most of my fights end up.” Seras said in reponse to his second statement before giggling. That definitely made him think. Hagane was considering how a Hollow or more correctly Arrancar in her case could be so happy and bubbly. Was she hiding her emotions as to keep him in a false sense of security. Or perhaps her emotions are mixed, maybe she doesn't know she should be feeling other emotions.

“Well it can’t be that bad, surely” Seras said responding to another of his Statements, while walking along beside Hagane. Before she continued and said “Otherwise they’d be like me”. Hagane was about to question what she said, only thinking in his head that she was too happy to be comparable to any he'd met. Perhaps he was thinking about the Soul Society more negative than it really was. Sure the place was Strict and full of sorrow, but it had it's moments. His Squad definitely didn't seem to mind it, well maybe because they were fighting and drinking most the time anyway. As Hagane thought of this he smiled, before turning to Seras and saying "Thanks". She'd Probably be confused by this, but it did make him feel happy.

“So… Do you often speak with hollows? Or am I just the exception” Seras said. "Well... It's not like I don't wanna talk with Hollows, it just seems like they don't wanna talk to me." He Respond while also sorta laughing to himself. Hagane could get into the gory details, but thought it be best not to put the girl on edge. Besides she's the only real Hollow he'd ever gotten to talk to, for more than 10 seconds. "I guess you would be an exception" he smiled towards the girl after saying this. While still also looking into the lovely rainy night sky. Funny how Seras was still dry, Hagane looked down at the girl. "How does that work? How the hell are you still dry?" he said Abruptly after finally noticing the fact that she wasn't wet. Not surprising he didn't see this earlier. Hagane suddenly stopped, before staring at the girl for a bit. Watching as the rain turned to steam as it hit her. His eyes slightly widened as he watched this. Before he suddenly Hugged her and picked her up, "...And you're so warm..." he said, before putting her down and releasing his grip.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
She wasn’t sure if the shinigami was just getting her to believe that he was being friendly, he seemed it at the very least, there was little reason to try and lead her into some ambush as he could probably take her by himself. Though she kept these thoughts hidden behind her smile, which had still yet to waver. From what Hagane could tell she seemed to be quite enjoying the conversation really, particularly because company wasn’t something she managed to get very often, at least with those not of her race.

Of course she was an anomaly within Las Noches, she had probably had more genuine smiles by herself than the entire population for hundreds of years. There wasn’t really anything mixed up about these feelings however. It was mostly a way to keep her ‘other side’ at bay. Not that she had a separate personality, but if she got worked up it was generally bad for everyone in the vicinity. So Seras had figured the best way to stop this from happening was to keep a positive outlook as often as she could.

His next words seemed to confuse her just a little bit, she was always grateful for a thanks, but in this case she had no idea why she was being thanked. It seemed to be in response to her statement, maybe she had changed his mind about Seireitei, but she couldn’t divine exactly what it was, so she took it in her stride. After all, he seemed to be smiling so whatever she had done it must have been good!

It was also nice to hear that she was an exception to this rule of slaughtering hollows, which was good, though the girl would have to remember that she wasn’t going to be greeted so kindly by other Shinigami, this would at least give her hope for further friendship. Maybe Hagane could be her ticket into gaining more friends! Though she was a little taken aback by his line of questioning. “Well I guess it…” She was cut off mid way through her explanation it would seem as he plucked her from the ground, the shorter arrancar giving a surprised squeak at the hug.

She didn’t struggle, allowing him to experience the rather warm feeling radiating from her body. She places her hands on his shoulders as her feet dangled from the ground until she was placed back down, a little ruffled but still smiling afterwards. A light blush had crept upon her face. “W-well…” She paused, taking a moment to straighten herself out. “I’m not sure exactly… It’s a little ironic really” She opened a palm in front of herself as a bright flame erupted to light the dark night around them. “I think it might have something to do with how I died.” She snuffed the flame out by closing her hand.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum