Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] The Masked Ones, a Vizard??! (Enzo/Ika)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Espada
Espada
The killer of gods is not a god himself? How does that work?" To kill a god, you would have to be a god, no? To be on their level, how could you not consider yourself anything other than a god ? Oh well, that was something that stood as beyond Enzo's comprehension. It was none of his business anyway, it would be up to Ika to figure out what he is if he doesn't consider himself to be a god. "My name?"

Was introductions really that important? He wasn't too sure if this was another sarcastic remark by Ika. Maybe he dreally ddint care about Enzo's name and only wanted to make fun of him?"...." Either way, this man was willing too help him with his training, so its the least he can do. "Enzo Adutotorae.."

View user profile

on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:26 am

Vizard
Vizard
"Is a killer of anything that thing in and of itself? A Rat can kill a wolf given the proper chance, but perhaps the best way to put it would be that I'm the Lion that hunts as he pleases, and my prey of choice is the God's, and whoever opposes me in my pursuits towards their end.." He then smirked before continuing "I am not a God, because I am the one thing above a God, remember that." He then smirked towards the man before going on about his regularly planned excursion. The man seemed to be fairly nonchalant and surprisingly lacking in regards to judgement given the subject matter they had been discussing. Interesting..

"Enzo eh? I'm Ika Mazi as I've probably already said, and to be quite honest with you? This is going to suck for you, just a heads up.." Ika walked inside of his compound and was immediately hit with the beyond refreshing feeling of cool, air-conditioning all over. "Ah yes.. This is absolutely lovely.." He then remembered what he had went home to do, "Oh right, the training grounds are in here.." Ika smirked, walking towards the hallway leading to the training ground.. Boy this could get interesting fast...

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:52 am

Espada
Espada
The one thing above a god..." The words would trail off as Enzo thought about the language that was being used here. He didn't know too much about what that one thing actually is, but all he really and to do is put this man in the front. If that was true, then there is nothing else that Enzo needed to do or had to do. "This is going to suck for me? Why? Did i do something wrong before we even started?" That would be a bit disappointing if he already failed, it would make this trip quite a waste.

As he continued to follow behind the male, he would notice the cool air traveling around. "Ika Mazi...a question for you..." Enzo would say as he waited for Ika's reason to this. "Why did you agree to do this?" He was curious at least.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The mans words trailed off as he pondered what it meant seemingly, to be the one thing above a God.. The concept was new to most creatures, they couldn't even fathom the idea of it really, but such a state of being was a reality for Ika within the confines of this world.. "Why is this going to suck? Because I'm more powerful than you and even scaling my strength down by over half, would overwhelm you in relatively quick fashion, me training with you normally is akin to you having a death wish.." He smiled, "But no worries, I'm sure as an Arrancar you'll do justtt fine." He then Shunpo'd behind the man before whispering into the mans ear, he was helpless to avoid Ika, "Or you'll die trying.."

As the man continued to follow Ika, he posed a question, Ika simply turned towards him and nodded, signaling for him to respond in a timely manner. "Go on.." and then he heard the question that the Arrancar had asked.. "Why would I agree to train you? I suppose the better question to ask is why the heck not eh? You're not a threat, and you want training, you'll never be a threat but you're still a living being.. I want to help you because you've done nothing to prove I shouldn't." He shrugged his shoulders and continued walking towards the arena, knowing what he had said was only half true. "We're here, this is the training grounds, elaborate I know, but contain yourself somehow Hollow.. The fun hasn't quite begun yet."

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:50 am

Espada
Espada
Ika was quite the character, he had alot of personality. It kind of made Enzo wonder what went on in this man's life that brought him to this point. Did he act like this pnly because he was strong? Or is this something alot more rooted to the past?" I dont really understand all of these red puns. If i die again, what happens then? I'm already dead..." Enzo was a hollow, maybe a different hollow than most. It didnt make sense ot beg for your life if you didn't have one, a hollow basically leaches off the souls of others.

After they arrived, Enzo looked around and whistled. " This is a nice place..." Enzo said simply as he waited for the man to start off the trainign regiment. " So, what am i supposed to do this time around?" The hollow said questonngly to the vizard.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed perplexed by Ika's general demeanor which although this wasn't exactly a "new" phenomenon it was certainly discouraging to an extent. "I don't get where you're getting the term red puns from so I guess we're even, but if I am to be serious and it is to only be for but a moment, I will explain.. What do you suppose happens if I peel that mask back, and splatter your brains all over the floor here..? Eternal Sleep is a nice way of putting it, but death is more adequate, we are blessed with these physical embodiment's of our own souls, it's like a second life.." He smiled, "No reason to waste it for power now is there?" The man seemed to ponder once more but there was little or even no point in beating the simpleton over the head with this, and it was at the moment that Ika realized this that he went inside..

After they arrived the Arrancar looked around and whistled, clearly impressed as evidenced by what he had said upon entering.. Ika smiled and nodded, "Yeah, built it myself.. Took ten years and I won't pretend dragging everything to this location was the easiest thing I've ever done BUT when you look at the end result.. It was certainly worth it in my estimation.." The man asked what he was to do as they were about to begin the training regiment, and Ika smiled at him. "Well It's quite simple my boy.." Ika would Shunpo forwards as fast as he could, clearly catching him by surprise and launching a straight right at the side of the Arrancar's head, it would be borderline impossible to dodge at this point.. and the impact alone would have probably sent him flying at the least 30-50 feet.. "Dodge, oh, welcome to combat 101.. this is your captain Ika speaking, prepare to learn the ropes as only I could teach them.. Good luck, and my apologies.."

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 am

Espada
Espada
Enzo was pretty much doing his best to pay attention, but his attention span was pretty much all over the place when it comes to being in a new place. “Uhuh…” Which would be a usual response from Enzo if he found himself paying attention to other things. However, it wasn’t like Enzo didn’t care, it was actually the opposite. He did care, which is why he was taking in all the scenery and processing his new location. “Ten years with no help? Is there no spiritual moving company that could help you out? I mean, I’m not really doing anything with my life, I could of helped you move…”
As they continued, Enzo was suddenly hit by a flash of power that sent him crashing into quite a far area. He got back up and drew his sword. “I haven’t used this in a long time. “Enzo would say as he used his flash step to try to move in and take a swipe at Ika

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man was more or less like a kid with ADD being taught Algebra in candy-land, that is to say he was paying absolutely zero attention to anything Ika was saying, or asking him to pay attention to. The man asked another kind of stupid question in regards to a Spiritual Movers Agency to which Ika could only raise an eyebrow in response to him.. "I'm going to pretend you're not serious, because I'm a kind person... This won't be kind though."

The Arrancar was knocked halfway across the arena and uttered something about not having been tested in a long time, which seemed odd for a Hollow but Ika ignored it. He used Sonido to close the gap and as he made a swipe, Ika would counter it by kicking him in the arm before spinning around to land a roundhouse kick at his head. "Is that really all you've got Arrancar?.."

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:12 am

Espada
Espada
Even though Enzo was kicked in the head, the hierro that he had in place managed to protect him a bit from the damage. That and with Ika holding back, it still hurt like hell. However, Enzo wouldn’t have it any other way. Actually, Enzo used the momentum of the kick that would have him turn around in order to do a full spin and swipe back with his blade at the chest of Ika, straight down the middle. It would have been a bit unexpected, due to the fact that Enzo would be using the trade off in order to hide the intent of an immediate counterassault due to the experience of pain. Regardless of whether it landed or not, Enzo would then bring down his blade to an overhead chop, but something would be different about this attack.

Showing a bit of his power now, Enzo increased the reach of the blade with the use of his spiritual energy. Due to the fact that his blade doesn’t physically change, this could also be seen as a surprise to Ika if he judges the range of Enzo’s blade based off of mere appearances. The after effect would be an “arc” of spiritual energy that matched the relation to his strike, about 15 feet in range. “Oh, that’s new…”

Spoiler:

Name: Light of Temias
Effect: : The one who would part the works of Heaven
Description: This ability is a passive with which Enzo is able to extend the reach of his blade using his own spirit energy, though visually the blade doesn't change, allowing him to "cut" objects even though his physical sword didn't make contact. This only works in a straight line following the sword swings path however so if the victim moved left or right instead of straight up, forwards, or backwards this ability would still miss (This situation assumes the attack was an overhead downward chop though and results will obviously vary).

It also has a second function of a more controlled sort which causes swings by this sword to leave an "Arc" of spiritual energy, aka Light, that lasts for an entire post or until Enzo cancels it himself. The arcs cannot hurt him because it is his own energy and only deals damage to things that make contact with the arc equal in power to that of Enzo's swing in regards to physical objects but can cleave spiritual energy attacks into ribbons as long as Enzo's spiritual output is higher than his opponents (even if it is a temporary moment of superiority). Though the ability is passive it does not need to be used. Enzo is able to turn it off and all at will. It should be noted Enzo can only have four arcs active at any given time. If a fifth were to be made the first created would instantly vanish. If a sixth then the second would vanish and so on.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:45 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man used the momentum from Ika's kick to make a vertical swipe towards Ika's chest, which would have worked under normal circumstances but.. These were not normal circumstances.. Ika swatted the blade away at the flat point of it, parrying it into the ground. He would then land on it and lean into a punt that was certainly at full power, and would at least send the man flying 100 feet if it hit. It wasn't going to be a pretty impact.. But as Ika punted the man dragged the blade up around the same time Ika's foot was about to make combat.. Ika Shunpo'd diagonally in order to stay the course and avoid the blade, which had effectively begun to cut into his foot, nicking the skin a bit as he moved.. "Well, that's nifty.. Now to find the range.."

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum