Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] The Masked Ones, a Vizard??! (Enzo/Ika)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:42 am

Espada
Espada
I wouln't expect to be in such a place like this..." Enzo would mumble to himself as he observed all of the strange creatures that he seen since coming her.e It was the first time that he saw both animals and Hollows basically acting as if they were apart of the same ecosystem, it was almost coming off as normal. Seeing an autistic frog attack a python snake hollow was the most entertaining thing that Enzo seen all day. There is only one thing that can top that, seeing those Vizard people. "Maybe i can train here too? I only know like a few things since I transformed, I guess.."

View user profile

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:54 am

Vizard
Vizard
[color=#ff0000]There is only one thing that can top that, seeing those Vizard people. "Maybe i can train here too? I only know like a few things since I transformed, I guess.."
The man seemed to be perplexed as to his own location, not that Ika actually would care about the where-about's of this poor Arrancar seeing as if he was to be honest, the man's biggest concern in this jungle should be himself.. As weak as he was, Ika knew to at least investigate the situation, and see what in the red yellow and blue fuck was going on with the man. Hollows and Animals were acting pretty similar today for whatever reason, unless he and the Arrancar were both becoming Schizophrenic, which was certainly a possibility, though Ika hoped that it was less likely than it sounded..

Shunpoing down from the tree as the man began to realize where he was, and stated what he had come to do, he greeted the Arrancar not with a hand-shake, or a wave, or a simple hello how are you doing, but with a round-house kick into a tree at half-power. The man would be okay, but Ika at half-power even was more than enough to drill the man through not one tree, but two. "Welcome to my neck of the woods, this is Ika Jungle AKA Bogota Columbia how may I be of assistance to you Arrancar?" Ika smirked, watching as the man, barely powerful enough to be a Fraccion, got up off the ground and rose to his feet..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:29 am

Espada
Espada
Being in your head at times could be comforting, but it turned out to be a grave disadvantage for Enzo this time around. It all happened way too fast of Enzo to process, the feeling of the incredible energy that the man emitted, and the fact that he was kicked so fast that he wasn't too sure how he was hit in the first place. It was at half strength and Enzo's hierro was good, so maybe that turned out to be of assistance for him. Also, Enzo wondered if it was possible for people to get as fast as they did? He wasn't that fast.

"......"
Wiping off the bark of his shirt and pants, Enzo groaned. " Are you one of those Vizard people that I heard about? Why did you hit me so hard? "This guy was scary, but Enzo asked him anyway. "I'm here to train, your energy is a little close to mine, i don't know if you want to exercise me or not. At best, i thought it would be ok to ask.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:44 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to be stuck inside his own mind which was NOT the position you wanted to be in when dealing with Ika.. The man seemed to be lucky to only be kicked through two trees at this point given that he couldn't even begin to react.. He wasn't even at an equal to a Fraction, what the heck did he think he was going to accomplish on turf that wasn't his own being that freaking weak? His Heirro might have saved him from being impaled on a couple tree branches, and was reasonably powerful sure if you were comparing solely to his level, but otherwise? It would do little to cushion a blunt physical attack anyway.

The man was silent for a brief period of time and began to wipe bark off of his clothing namely his shirt and pants. He groaned a bit probably in pain given that Ika may or may not have went a little overboard even at half power on the kick.. As the man asked a very silly question Ika decided that it almost outright required a very silly answer "Vizard? No I'm one of the Native's, odd I know I'm sure you were expecting darker skin but I'm a member of the Zulu!" Clearly speaking only to bemuse himself, Ika smirked at the man that stood before him, conveying an air of arrogance that dripped from every aspect of his being. "I hit you because you invaded my turf without stating your intentions or seeking me out directly, you're an Arrancar dude, be at least somewhat aware of what you are.. No ones going to be enthralled with you wandering around their home turf.. as for training... is that really what you came for?" Ika looked towards the man bemused and curious, but not at all threatened while awaiting his response..

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:42 am

Espada
Espada
"Zulu huh? Not sure i know anything bout those tribes, but your English is pretty good. You should be proud of yourself. " Enzo said with a neutral expression, not really giving away if it was sarcasm or how he really felt. Could he believe that this man was apart of the Zulu tribe? Maybe, Enzo never seen anyone of the tribe before. " Your turf? Oh, so you are one of those Vizard people after all. So you made the whole thing about the Zulu tribe up?" That was a relief at least. " Well, i don't really know your name or anything. How could i seek you out if this is the first time we met?

Enzo hated that people demanded so much from him when it didn't make any sense. He didn't know who this man was, show could he look for him? "All i really came here for is training, I hope that's not too much trouble.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:44 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika sighed a bit as the man apparently was NOT good with sarcasm, "Yeah, can't you tell how dark my skin is? No you fucking buffoon, I'm of European descent clearly given my skin color, and in terms of my Spiritual Race yes I am a Vizard, I am THE Vizard around these parts. I run this place you see, I am Ika Mazi, at your service, now how may I help you?" Ika rolled his eyes a bit as the man babbled on "Of course the Zulu shit was a bunch of made up hokie-horseshit, I was fucking with you dude come on now.. As for finding me I'm pretty fucking hard to miss given that I have the strongest Spiritual Pressure going currently, like.. of anyone.. In the entire fucking world.. Literally.."
Ika sighed a bit as the man spoke to him, "Well fine, if all you came here for was training, I suppose you'd be best off to follow me.. I have a training ground inside the complex about a mile from here, but if you try any funny shit I will gut you and make you into a house decoration, we clear?" Ika smiled at the man, exerting close to his maximum Reitsu, which would be enough to literally paralyze the man and make him feel as though he were being crushed. "If we have an understanding, come with me."

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:30 am

Espada
Espada
"The Vizard," you say? So you are the only one? That sounds a little lonely. Even though hollows eat each other, I'm not too sure how I would feel if I was the only one left running around. It was a small sense of empathy for the man, even if it was something that wasn't needed."The strongest spiritual pressure in the world? Oh, that's a pretty impressive claim, never knew anyone who has that kind of output. As a matter of fact, I don't know anyone at all. How....dissapointing..." He didn't know anyone, but that didn't matter to him. What mattered to Enzo is that Ika agreed to train the man, which was good news. Enzo didn't really know how far he could go with what he had, but he hoped that things would go well.

Then suddenly, Enzo was immediately brought to his knees and showered with the emotion of dread. Even for a guy like Enzo, his emotions on his face were very much apparent this time, realizing how this man was. However, that fear only made him smile in the end. "Alright, deal." At least he won't be disappointed after all.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika sighed a bit, and could tell that this man was clearly a tad on the daft side, "I am THE Vizard because I am THE Most powerful, when someone thinks of Vizards they think of me. The man who slaughtered one Captain Commander, and will slaughter yet another soon enough.." He smirked a bit before looking towards him, "I am the Vizard because I run the world, and I am now and if not now then soon enough the only thing people will be able to associate with the term.. I am the leader of my kind and all other misfits and hooligans.. and I will lead my motley crew to God's front door, knock that sum-bitch to the ground, and spit in his face and claim his throne.. But that's for another day.."

As the man persisted and began to stroke Ika's ego in a rather Forest Gump manner of talking, and Ika was half convinced that the man was either socially inept or simple.. "It's beyond impressive sir, it's outright staggering if you think about it! Then again, what's the point in making you stretch your mental faculties to their fullest extent, to force you to stretch your mind to the maximum it is capable of doing, for the sole purpose of my own self-gratification, when I can just show you?.." Ika smirked once more to himself, though the man would soon see why Ika was so confident in himself and his general capabilities..

The man seemed happy that his wish for training would be realized, but he was certainly overwhelmed with other emotions as he dropped to a knee in front of Ika. "Now now, no need to replicate your mother on my account, I have fond memories of her as is." Ika continued wearing the cocky smirk he always wore, glaring at the man before letting up on his Spiritual Pressure enough for the man to stand. "May have overdone it, my apologies, I'm usually better at controlling this but.." He then shrugged his shoulders. "Oh well, doesn't really matter now does it? Follow me."

on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Espada
Espada
Wow, you killed the captain commander? Doesn’t that make you some sort of celebrity? Or terrorist wanted by the pajama people. Though, if you can manage that, there is no point in chasing you because they can’t beat you, and now you have to wait for someone strong enough for you to play with. How………..disappointing…..” Is this how it felt to be powerful? Simply waiting around for someone strong to come around in order to truly test your skill? What if they didn’t come? “Yes, I understand. You’re a god. As a Shinigami of some kind, it’s a figure of speech. But in your case, it’s taken into a literal….” Enzo cut himself short as he noticed a frog eat some kind of weird bug and hop off in a different direction. Enzo stared at it for a few moments before turning back to Ika.

“What was I talking about again?” The Espada said to the man in a legitimate sense of confusion. However, it came back to him just as quick. “Oh, parents. I don’t get it, concubines are rather faceless. Even if it was my mother, I wouldn’t know.” Oh, he apologized? “Sorry? Why? I would think that it bothers you to hold back all the time. If anything, I’m sorry for turning out to be such a disappointing hollow that you have to find yourself to apologize to me. “ Enzo said simply as he followed the man.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked a bit if only to himself as the man mentioned him being a celebrity to the pajama people, holy shit this guy was funny regardless of the fact that he had the mental faculties of a 3 year old.. "Yeah, more or less I'm just waiting for a power worthy of my time, which I've thus far yet to actually find so, good luck with actually providing that to any extent." It was true enough that waiting for someone powerful to appear was like waiting for the second-coming of Christ, and at times Ika wondered if it ever really WOULD happen, but at the same time he understood that the world was always changing, and because of that there was always a chance.. The man appeared to have ADD as he watched a frog eat a bug and was apparently cut off by the interaction. Rolling his eyes a bit as his sentence dropped off, Ika smirked. "Silly boy, I'm no God.. I'm the one that KILLS the Gods.."

Rolling his eyes a bit, Ika retorted in the Arrancar's general direction "I believe it was about the weather, or was it the God's.. Oh silly me I can't remember, oh well.." Though Ika's confusion was clearly sarcastic and meant to be insulting, the Arrancar's came across as being genuine and otherwise sincere. This begged the question, when the heck did Arrancar begin to develop Autism? You'd think being Spiritually Re-formed would help prevent that? The Arrancar muttered some more and began to follow, and then Ika began to head towards the compound. "What's your name?"

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum