Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:51 am

8th Division
8th Division
To my wandering ear, I heard something silly. There wasn't any way for me to know this, except by my calling. Shenanigans. Also, I heard Ika get up and leave. I figured if there was something interesting enough to grab his attention, it was worth talking his ear off the whole way. Hell, he might even air-punt me again, like last time. That was fun! I followed through a portal to this weird beachy-deserty place. Weird in the sense that it wasn't really either.

Not like I cared. I just wanted to harass Ika. Though what I found when I got there was something a lot weirder. PEOPLE! YAY. No seriously, who the fuck were these guys. I saw a really dumb looking guy with a 0 engraved into his body, and several others. Looking around, I finally found Ika, and.... Wait a fucking minute....

"Hirai? HELLLOOOOOO. I have no idea when you dyed your hair, but I certainly like it." I slid over there as eagerly as possible and went to tackle her to the ground, hoping for a good long cuddle. Except.... Clownpiece would be standing in the spot where I leapt from, with her arms crossed. She seemed rather disappointed in me for being so forward. Well screw you mom.

I think something like talking or something happened here and there, but I wasn't listening.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 am

Espada
Espada
After Selica's arrival, the series of events started off great with that bitch of the king's all over him. How could he be in love with her?! Selica was the one that dressed up for him, served him, cared for him, and maybe even obsessed over him just a little. However, if the little slut made him happy then she would simply have to deal with that and she would, considering the next arrival would steal her attention. Bright blue eyes would lock on the appearing Garganta and then, to the face of her nightmare... her very hot, sexy nightmare. Ika exited through the "gate" only to come straight for her causing her small heart to race and her face to turn the slightest shade of pink. His voice brought butterflies to her stomach but it brought a sense of anger to her as well. How could she ever forget?"I could never forget the man who burned me inside..." Selica would whisper to herself, however the blush still shown. Her attention was souly on him, even as he walked away. She would ignore the weird, loud one that had come through with Ika.

However, she would soon look around to all of the arrivals. Some she had never seen before but she knew they were of the same species in a sense. A few seemed to be weaker, if not on the same level than her and others seemed to b quite more powerful than she. It was enough to cause her to keep a look out for strange activity. Hollows were a bastard race that could stab you in the back without a single care in any world. As the remaining few entered, The King would capture everyone's attention. Selica would become stiff at his release of power only to grin as she felt it. He was still just as strong as she remembered, if not stronger. He was full of power and power was the only force that Selica was attracted to, hence the dual attraction to Ika. Bright blue eyed would fall upon the duo as she adored them from afar, whether they payed any sliver of attention or not.

Selica would listen to her King's words and she would listen to them quite clearly, until he was so rudely interrupted. The woman would glare at the ever so rude hollow knowing what was coming to them. She wished she could do it herself, so she could listen to their bones pop and break. She wanted to feel the blood pour from the being as she ripped it open and tore out its innards. However, the king would make quite and example out of it and then it was gone. He would speak again allowing for Selica to calm before one of their own Espada would begin questioning the king. This would cause the woman to become enraged. She would stand before speaking after the one called Enzo, "Don't question the King's actions! The King has a reason for everything! You can be curious but don't tell The King who he should and shouldn't dispose of. Being merciful will only get YOU killed. Besides, if you're not loyal to the cause or The King without doubt... you should die... so are you?" Bright blue eyes would hold a sort of livid rage to them turning them into quite the cold and unsettling stare as she ran her hand across the top of her ear holding it near the roses stem that sat upon it.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika's favorite little burn victim seemed perplexed by Graven's.. shall we say 'unique' taste in women, not that he could blame her.. But her attention seemed to turn from him in an instant, as her eyes were pried away by the crowbar that was his entrance.. Her heart was beating rather quickly as Ika approached her, and he took a moment to silence her after she said she could never forget, placing an ear to her chest. "How sad it is that at any moment.. that could stop beating.." Ika patted her on the head and left her standing there, her face blush from cheek to cheek. She was cute, but he'd grab her later on. There was more important business to attend to currently.. I could never forget the man who burned me inside..."[/color]

As Ezio pitched in his thoughts on the matter Ika raised an eyebrow, "I wasn't aware the Arrancar equivalent to Forest Gump had thoughts on the matter.. You don't allow those that attack you to survive unless you're forced to, our forces are beyond sufficient to warrant ignoring that pathetic excuse for a Vasto Lorde, as well as these two.." As the two approached Saio and Ika from behind Ika would smile, slipping his mask on in an instant and through as they were about to come down upon him they would find themselves caught by the throat.. Ika bit his tongue and opened his mouth, forming a Gran Rey Cero, blowing away the two would-be attackers..

"Now that I've taken care of that.. Oh, right, girl, shush. He's plenty loyal to us given the fact that his current power level would warrant his death if he were not with us... He's nothing to be concerned with, and his questions aren't overly off-kilter.. Back to the point.. Replacing the Soul King puts the Gotei 13 in disarray, and allows for us to capitalize on their disorder to put an end to their operations.. Unfortunately the Soul King still requires a replacement, and we are of the belief a Soul King that favors us would be in our best interest.. Any more questions?"

Turning towards Saio who had apparently followed Ika through the Gargantua to this meeting, Ika would sigh a bit.. "Why the fuck are you here Saio.. That's not Shana she's at home in bed napping, that's a fucking Arrancar.. I see the resemblance though, by chance are you two related?" Ika raised an eyebrow in the Arrancar's general direction as he picked Saio up by the hair and proceeded to dropkick her as hard as he could. Even assuming a lack of shenanigans the minimum distance she was fixing to cover was probably 500 yards. "Now that I've taken care of that.. Continue Graven.. my time isn't yours to waste, so get to the point.. at least while I'm here, survey your kingdom when I'm home."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:06 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
From her seat Yukari watched as the remainder of the forces filed into the room while not recognizing them by face, based off of where they sat she was able to get a decent feel for how they ranked in the Espada. There was the Octava and Nuevo Espada, and the Primera had made his way in taking the time to talk to Nuevo espada, apparently they had known each other.

Nuevo was apparently one of the few members of the Espada with a Fraccion following her based on how the curly haired blond positioned himself near her. That must be nice, to have a minion to do one's bidding. Granted in this society they are just as likely to stab you in the back as to help you. If they can that is. Then came the Cero King's display of power as he dispatched the idiotic Vasto lord that thought he would be a match for the lord of Hueco Mundo. And that is what happens to those who fail in their attempts. Of course as he was crushing the raptor's head Graven decided to grace those who had gathered with a welcoming speech, that pretty much summed up that they were gathered to hear some monumental plan that was supposed to bring about the golden age of the hollow by killing the Soul King and Usurping his throne. I am not going to lie, I have a feeling that this is not his plan, and that Vizard might be plotting to pit us against the soul society just to make it easier to sweep up the pieces. Was Yukari's thoughts on the plan, if for nothing else than that was exactly what she would do in his shoes, it was a common strategy to pit those you don't like against each other to keep them weak so that you could conquer them at your leisure, and with minimum cost to yourself. What can she say, she is a manipulative little 'W'itch.

Then an espada, from within the crowd of unseated/unaligned hollows spoke up, stepping out of the crowd and bring far more attention on himself than was probably smart, granted he did have valid questions, that should be thought out in private, if not answered publicly, though after asking a couple of smart questions the fool of an Arrancar did something as stupid as questioning Graven's methods of control. And that folks is how one paints a target on their back. The thought hadn't finished processing before the Blue-eyed Espada that the vizard approached earlier stood and spoke out, her voice seething with rage. And if looks could kill the one she was giving Enzo would probably had turned him into a grease spot. And even though the Vizard Ika made his own show of force on another pair of would be attackers, he answered the more pertinant questions that Enzo had asked, even reprimanding Selica for her rage.

Unfortunately things would just get weirder for the young, dark-haired Espada as someone she did not recognize, who had apparently came with Ika based off of her reiatsu signature called out Yukari's surname, mentioning something about dying her hair before trying to tackle her. And while she was caught off guard Ika was apparently used to the weirdo's shenanigans had caught her mid leap before kicking her a good distance away, then came the answer to the question that had been forming in Yukari's mind How do they know my name? It was simple, they were acquainted with her sister, the prey that makes her mouth water still lived and to make it even better, she had been cast out of the Seireitei. Though rather than saying any of that she just looked at Ika her face basically forming one giant question mark "I am not sure, I did have a twin sister, but I am afraid I had lost track of her over the decades since I became what I am."

View user profile

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras sat patiently as the crowd began to grow, the other Espada appearing to join them and finally get in place for this meeting. Even Styxx, whom she nodded at politely as he passed her. So far, he had been one of the few she had really interacted with. The others were too impulsive and violent for her liking, particularly her fraccion who took his place behind her. He was covered in blood… disgusting. “You clean up before showing your face in public with me. Understand?” Her tone barely changed, by Kawa would immediately understand that he would be punished if it happened again, how he would react to this information was up to him to decide however.

The following scene, however, would very quickly have her lose a semblance of a good mood. Killing this hollow was not only a useless show of power but also a waste of what could have been a strong ally. She crossed one leg over the other while folding her arms to rest on top.. It was going to be a long day by the look of things, and by what she could tell, Ika wasn’t one of them and was possibly pulling the strings of this whole tirade.

Of course, none of these thoughts would be discernable from the slight look of concern she had on her face. Had the others heard of her by now they would know she wasn’t prone to violence and for a hollow she was a gentle soul, as long as she didn’t get fired up at least. So it would seem like she was just listening, pondering over everything in her head quietly. After all, being the lowest ranked Espada, she figured her opinion would mean very little, she didn’t want bring too much attention to herself.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0650#words
0000#blood

#tier0-2

©2013 caliburn

Graven sighed and groaned as a young Arrancar began questioning his actions, and one of his more...zealous Espada jumped in to defend him. Ika decided to pitch in just as he fired a...Wait, what? Fucking hell...This was turning into a damned circus. They even had a clown, who was busy being punted out of the meeting hall. His Nuveno's Fraccion came in splattered with what was clearly the blood of two separate Shinigami, and this was confirmed with a sniff. Groaning in his throne once more, he felt Alyss's hand on his knee as she looked up in worry. Dammit, his enhanced senses weren't meant to handle this much chaos. Hell, he could taste the sweat in the air and feel the static off from the hundreds of bodies packed into the room, all of whom were clamoring for attention after his little outburst. He had covered it up as a display of power and dominance, sure, but NO ONE insulted his mate and lived. Raising his reiatsu to the point where nobody but Ika, who could likely match it's intensity, and Alyss, who was spared the weight, would be crushed into their seats as the King stood.

"ENOUGH! I didn't call you all here for it to become a pissing contest. Ika, I thought I informed you of the rules of Las Noches. While you are exempt from the first rule, as a Shinigami or Vizard's releases aren't quite chaotic enough to match the destruction caused by an Espada's release, I still expect you to abide by the second while you are here. The Gran Rey Cero is expressly forbidden under the dome of Las Noches. Do you know how hard it is to create an artificial sun and atmosphere, especially when we Hollows can't use Kido? Either pay for the damage or fix it yourself, I don't care which, but I'd suggest starting with the hail in the hallways. You can hear it starting already."

Taking a breath to steady himself and lower his reiatsu to something a bit more bearable for the inhabitants of the room, Graven continued. "As for the rest of you, I'll fill you in on the rest of the plan. The Soul King is the linchpin to the entirety of the Three Realms, Hell, and the space in between. If we just kill him, everything with collapse. Of course, the current Soul King takes a hands-off approach to the running of everything, and allows the Shinigami to run rampant and kill indiscriminately. We can't have that. Of course, I cannot become the Soul King myself. A Hollow cannot hold that position. We are naturally chaotic beings. None of you can, or really would, deny this, right? Think of what would happen to the Realms if one of us took the position. It would bring them all to an end, including our home. This...is where Ika comes in. He's the only other person loyal to our cause that is strong enough to handle the strain of claiming the Throne. If it reassures you any, it certainly rankles me to simply let someone else take the helm, which is why he has agreed to stay out of the business of Hueco Mundo as far as inner workings, preferring to act as our tactician and plan future conflict around the tactics generally used by Shinigami in open warfare.

This plan may sound odd at first, but in truth it's as sound as it gets. Without the Soul King, the Shinigami fall into disarray, and we sweep in and crush any who oppose us. I'm not dumb enough to say that we kill them all, because without them the Realms would collapse anyway, but I will say that we'll cripple them so that they never have the same security in themselves, or the same strength ever again. After all, there doesn't really need to be 13 Court Guard Squads, does there?"

Walking forward along the table to stand in the midst of his Espada, Graven surveyed his kingdom, and liked what he saw. The various Menos that were gathered had been awed at the display of strength, crushing one of their strongest with no real effort. They had been riled by his words, stricken with despair by his presence alone, and then been shown that he was simply one of them, merely another Hollow. He was at once unattainable yet reachable, merciless and inspiring. He was their god, he was their king. He was Graven Fel, the Ghost of the North, and he'd be damned if he let anything stand in their way to victory. All they had to do was follow him. Flicking his eyes downwards, he met those of each of his Espada, his strongest warriors, almost as if he was trying to discern what they were thinking. In a way, he was. What did they see, he wondered, when they looked into the bloody orbs that glowed with power?
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:03 am

Espada
Espada
Every moment she shared at that pathetic excuse of an Espada Selica's rage grew along with the many thoughts of how she could kill him. She believed she could do it and she knew that stopping wouldn't even be an option. However, Ika would butt in answering the puny arrancar's question causing the blue eyed woman to become distracted and turn towards the Vizard male. Those same eyes would lock upon a duo approaching Ika from behind and her heart would begin to race. What was this sensation? Was she actually worried for his safety? Selica wouldn't move or speak but she wanted to so badly.

Without worry, Ika would blast the duo with a.. "Hey, what the hell?! Calm down with that shit!" Her voice would sound full of concern but it would also sound quite reprimanding just as Ika's would sound right after her own. The woman would blush after realizing that he could still quite easily punish her right here for all to see, if they'd allow it. However, she wouldn't let that scare her too much as she would still stand straight and tall (well as tall as she could). The woman would stay quiet for the remainder of Ika's words as she stared at the weird one with him.

"That moron... jumping at an espada... that one needs a leash," Selica would mumble under her breath as she watched Ika punt the pour should, "Shouldn't that one have a babysitter?" The Espada would simply shake her head and look toward the blood covered one. Her eyes would seem to light up noticing the Fraccion of the Espada just below her. She wanted one like that one! She just loved the sight of destruction and blood spill. It made her want to go and befriend him. However, Graven would soon force his power upon the whole room.

Selica's eyes would widen as she was forced into her chair by a power that felt suffocating. Her chest felt as if it were covered by cement and her airway felt choked but open enough to still breathe properly. Inside her would seem to rise a slight panic, even as Graven reprimanded Ika for his immature actions that were illegal to the rules. He would suggest a solution and then, the room would return to the normal atmospheric pressure. Selica would take a few silent deep breaths through her nose as she positioned herself to sit up straight in her chair.

As the meeting progressed, Selica would soak in every word smirking when Graven claimed them to be chaotic, which was definitely true. She listened to his sound reasoning and plan that went along with it. He was smart, strong, and strategic. As he looked unto her eyes, Selica would stare at him with nothing but loyalty (and maybe lust but still).

View user profile

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Espada
Espada
There were a few thing that happened that made Enzo cringe. The first was that woman, who seemed to have it in for Enzo for asking a question. "I''m confused....am I allowed to ask a question then? I thought you gave me permission to do so? " This woman was strange, but then Ika came to his rescue. Rightfully so. Enzo's deadpan face kind of told most of the room that he wasn't aware of the danger of pissing that particular Arrancar off. "ohh... it makes sense now...." Enzo would say as he paid a little more attention to graven, he noticed that he can't take on the chair of the soul king. He also realized that Ika was the chosen one. "Well, that all makes sense. Thank's for answering my question. "

And that was it, Enzo didn't mean any harm from asking the questions that he did.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa listened to all the shouting a muttering in the room the only voices he really paid any mind where of the Cero King a man that could probably kill Kawa by breathing on him and the Espada that he was standing before. He sighed hearing her comment on the blood he was covered him, he reluctantly bowed his head and lifted the plastic bag he held in his right hand.

" If the Shinigami would let me shop I peace I wouldn't be such a mess" Kawa said calmly, though the statement wasn't completely try, depending on Kawa mood those two Shinigami might have end up dead regardless of them interfering with Kawa shopping. Then Kawa would grip the back of the chair Sera's was sitting in trying his best not to crash to his knee as Graven's reiatsu spiked immensely. As the power died down Kawa would straighten himself out and listen to the king explain his plan. His eyes shifted to the Vizard wondering why the hell the king was letting him take the place of the soul king, or if the man could be trusted.  All of Kawa's concerns and questions were not spoken aloud, maybe if he was one of the espada he speak, but as a fraccion Kawa wasn't going to drawl attention to himself or try not to.

View user profile
#20Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum