Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 4:50

Shinigami
Shinigami

0257#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4

©2013 caliburn

Graven sighed as he sat upon his throne in the meeting room of the ten strongest Hollows in existence. Ika's ideas were definitely genius, and Graven had the ability to fine-tune them even further if needed, but there was one catch. They didn't quite have the manpower to fight the Gotei 13 head-on over the spiritually-enriched zone in question...Karakura Town. It had been a while since the wolf had visited there personally, and it had definitely changed from the intelligence reports. So, the gathering he had called had a two-fold purpose. Varied Arrancar and Hollows stood in waves before him, as the walls of the meeting room had been opened and the room was quite large to begin with. They were there to fill in his ranks of Numeros, and perhaps one of his current Espada would take some as Fraccion. Hell, hopefully there were a few here that had the potential to BECOME Espada. The coming wars would be trying, and if they weren't at their full strength then it would be the end of them. People like Ika or Graven may be worth a thousand men, but a thousand men can flood a battlefield far better than one lone warrior. Even the ungodly powerhouses in charge of this coming conflict would fall under the strain of a thousand, while a thousand could easily cover the strain of one.

Looking out over the assembled crowd, Graven felt his muscles clench until the soothing presence of his mate filled his senses as she sat leaned up against his throne and leg on the right side, looking up at him with a smirk. Alyss...His hellish-red eyes hardened and nearly glowed with power as he looked for any familiar faces. Where were his Espada, and where were the Vizard that were invited? Today was important, dammit!
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 9:59

Espada
Espada
Her vessel had found itself leaned up against a desert plant, which had grown due to the very being that utilized it for her own lazy purposes. Blue eyes played closed allowing for her only sight to be of red eyelids. What a boring day it had been with her blank mind and her tired body. It had taken about a full day to gather her composure and heal from former events, however her existence had been nothing but a tired bore since. All that Selica hoped was that her King could possibly forgive her. Her King. Something about the thought of him seemed quite distracting to her lounging, as opposed to normal. She hadn't seen her King around in quite some while. Blue eyes would pop out from under the lids that covered them as she had realized she was late. "Shit! That's today!" She would grumble as she stood to her feet and dusted off her knee length, black sundress.

Her sonido wasn't the fastest but it was a mastered force to be reckoned with. She would make it to the meeting room, where she would wave with a rather sweet smile and take a seat confidently in a position far from Graven but also close enough to mean something. If one were to truly study her, they would only catch glimpse of a number 8 stretched across her beautiful right hand, which would be used along with her left hand to prop her head up while she looked around. "Wow. It's pretty sad when I'm one of the first," the girl would say with a smirk of pride. Considering who she was, Selica always seemed to be one of the last.

View user profile

on Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 22:52

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Ika had heard a meeting was called in Hueco Mundo and was admittedly a little upset with the fact that he had been interrupted from his daily proceedings, but nonetheless he took a light off his favorite clove, let the sweetness splinter his black lungs as only Clove could, and he walked through the Garganta that had been opened for him, as though it were someone getting the door and prior to that rolling out the red carpet. He smirked a bit at the assembly, still as small as it was it wouldn't amount to much if the Espada couldn't rally his troops into order. Ika sighed a bit, knowing his Vizards would be arriving shortly. He glanced over towards the woman he had burned all those days ago and smirked, using Shunpo to get behind her.

"Did you miss me Ma Fleur?" Ika smirked, speaking to the woman's ear as he spoke french into her ear, probably bringing back less than positive memories of their prior interactions. The woman REALLY shouldn't have visited town that day, that was all there was to it, and besides. He had to keep up appearances with the Soul Society, didn't he?.. Ika smiled in her general direction "I hope you'll understand that my actions were completely necessary to keep up appearances for the Soul Society.. You should be thankful really that I even let you survive our little ordeal.." He continued with his smirk before patting her shoulder, "I hope there will be no hard feelings.." And like that Ika walked off to approach Graven, to see what the hell he had called this meeting for in the first place..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 7:50

2nd Division
2nd Division
Yukari fresh from her ordeal of slowly, and satisfyingly consuming the poor fool of an arrancar who formerly held the seat of Espada Quinto, gaining a moderate increase to her own power as well as a slightly more prominent seat that she had held previously as the Espada Septima made her way into the meeting room taking the fifth seat at the table. This would actually be the first time ever laying eyes upon her 'King' the man who was commonly considered to be the strongest of the hollows in existence. And while his presence was intimidating enough that Yukari knew she was not in a position to take him out right now, she wasn't one hundred percent sure whether or not he was actually the strongest.

The rather young looking brunette stared out across the assembly, the Octava espada seemed to had gotten there not much earlier than Yukari herself, a black haired male was whispering in her ear, his presence while it had a hint of hollow felt far more reminiscent of a Shinigami,  So the Vizard are here as well. Yukari thought, keeping one of her chocolate brown eyes on the man who practically radiated power enough that Yukari felt that if he decided to go on a rampage the numbers assembled here today would not have been enough to subdue him, at least not without heavy losses.

As Yukari's eyes followed him up to the throne where sat the white+red haired Cero king, whose eyes seemed to be scanning the crowd as if sizing up his forces. I wonder what the point of this meeting is going to be.

View user profile

on Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 8:27

Espada
Espada
"I don't think I'm supposed to be here...." Enzo would say to himself as he stood as far as possible in the corner of the vicinity. Even though he was sort of summoned to the area, he only came because he wanted to know who this Graven person was. Enzo heard about the man once before, supposedly working for him without even knowing it. He didn't necessarily know how all of that royalty stuff worked here among the hollow breeds, but it wouldn't hurt to sit back and listen to what this guy had to say. So far, his energy was the lowest out of everyone else, so maybe he would be a bit significant in Enzo's case.

"Hhmm...."
Enzo hoped that he wouldn't be acknowledged or called on, it would probably be best for everyone that way. He couldn't really give any sort of mindful advice on things that he didn't necessarily understand. What was even the problem again?"......." Did it have something to do with Hueco Mundo as a whole?

View user profile

on Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 11:32

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It had been some time since Seras had spent any significant time on Hueco Mundo, ever since she had torn her mask off she had been spending most of her time exploring the world. It had never mattered where she had ended up, she would find someone, somewhere that was interesting. Be it some strange immortal vampire man to a very pretty boy that had helped her fight a few of her kin. So having to be here in this god-forsaken desert, even in the nice area that was Las Noches, was not her idea of a good time. Unfortunately a meeting was called and she felt that not making an appearance may have reflected poorly on her.

As such, she made her way to find her seat. Being the tenth espada wasn’t particularly exciting compared to the others at the table, but it still put her a step above the other hollows who had gathered. Upon taking her seat, she couldn’t help but notice she didn’t know any of these faces. Having only really met Styxx since she had taken up residence in Las Noches. It was unsettling, after all, arrancar were not known to be the nicest of people and every single one of these people were a complete wildcard to her. On the flip-side of course it meant that she was just as enigmatic to the rest of them.

She peered around to take note of who had shown up so far. Two massive sources of power she could feel seemed to be nearby. A man who didn’t seem to be hollow, more of a shinigami than anything, but she could tell he wasn’t the most pleasant already. Deducing that Graven must be the other, seeing as he was the king of this fortress. She pulled her hood down to allow her long orange hair to flow freely down her shoulders, wanting to at least look presentable to the others. Her new clothes had something of a tighter fit, more easily showing off her form… she could have sworn that the man who had tailored her dress had taken about an inch off the hem.

View user profile

on Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 1:39

A meeting had been called. Although he wasn't a fan of being a subordinate beneath Graven and believed he should be the king himself he had his own duty as the Primera to arrive. Although instead of rushing he walked through the entirety of the building. The smile across his face as he felt the welling of power within the building, two that he remembered distinctly and one he had encountered for mere conversation. His pale skin seemed like parchment beneath the moon and lighting of the realm and his head hung low as he walked thinking of what the meeting would be about. Did it really matter to him? The dark sockets that hid his eyes shone a bright blue as his smile spread as he entered the room. He saw the new espada that had taken up the spots beneath him.

"Children don't belong among our ranks..." He whispered beneath his breath glancing around the smile vanished as he noticed the Vizard, and man he had kicked in the face once before. Shaking his head he continued to look about, Graven sat upon his throne, and while he was meant to sit to Graven's right he took up position behind the newest member he had run into before hand standing behind her chair. "Good evening Seras, or is it morning?" He didn't particularly care for the time, he was more intrigued whether Seras had adapted to the way their kind acted, or if she had already begun forging her own path and how this meeting with the other espada and their king would affect her.

View user profile

on Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:06

Shinigami
Shinigami

0688#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#hailtothekingbitch

©2013 caliburn

Graven's eyes hardened as he noticed that this was it for his Espada. They had lost many during the Civil War in Hueco Mundo and the years following, and it definitely didn't sit well with him that they hadn't refilled their ranks. Passing his eyes over the hundreds of Hollows that had gathered outside and along the walls of the room, he flicked a hellish orb to Ika and held up a finger subtly, motioning for him to wait a moment with the other Vizard that had followed him out of the Garganta. Clearing his throat, he flared his reiatsu to the point that even his Primera would feel the weight for a moment before letting up, gathering the attention of the entire room before speaking in his usual monotone, the bass echoing throughout the halls of Las Noches. "This...is slightly disappointing. This is all that is left of the mighty Espada that I gathered more than ten years ago? I understand that there were some demotions, and several were killed in action, but this is pitiful. As for the other Hollows, I find it amusing that not a single being below Gillian deigned to grace us with their presence. Am I truly that weak? I'd hope not, considering my plans-"

Graven was so rudely interrupted by a raptor-like Vasto Lorde that jumped down from his perch and strode across the meeting table to stand in front of the Arrancar, several Adjuchas following his lead. "Yes, you are! THIS is the legendary Ghost of the North? Some weak-ass Arrancar with a frigid bitch attached to his hip and some damned Shinigami at his tea party? HA! Haha! This is great! You'd just invite any and every Hollow into your pow-wow, without thinking that maybe someone like me would come along! I'm a Vasto Lorde! I don't need to listen to you! I make the rules no-!"

The only person in the room who could have seen Graven move would be Ika, as the King now stood in front of the insolent brat, one hand holding him up by the face with the other holding his Zanpakuto. The raptor's loyal followers lay dismembered, each one as dead as the last. "As I was saying, I have plans that require strength in numbers. The Vizard have so graciously allied themselves with us, as they are outcasts of Soul Society that have gone through Hollowfication in a manner similar to the way we've broken our masks. For those of you who doubt my strength, like this idiot, keep in mind that I was powerful enough to conquer a quarter or more of Hueco Mundo in three days...as an Adjuchas. I became a Vasto Lorde afterwards, and now I could count the people that could match my strength on one hand and have fingers left over. I didn't call this meeting to play with children who think that their ability to piss their pants without help is power. No...I asked you all politely to come here to announce that the Golden Age of Hollows is upon us. We are going to usurp the Soul King's throne and replace him. We won't have to worry about the Shinigami killing us for just existing, and I'll be damned if a brat like this is going to try to ruin this for me."

Crushing the other Hollow's skull with a single hand, Graven hid a small smile at the Vasto Lorde's screams as they grew before stopping abruptly, shaking the gore off his left hand as the body slumped to the floor. It was a shame, really. Vasto Lordes were in such low supply, and were considered on par with Captains of the Soul Society. At least his nonchalant slaughter of someone so powerful would get his point across. "Now, if any of you don't understand exactly what I'm saying, please let me alleviate any concerns. Join or die. After all, we can't afford for infighting at the moment. Speak up if you want. I might even listen to what you have to say."

Oh, Graven was sure there would be dissenters, and he knew how he'd deal with them. He had discussed all of this with Alyss, and while she wasn't happy with what needed to be done she understood. She and Annora were the only ones Graven truly cared about. He had friends in the past, and had the capacity to make them, but they were truly the only people in any of the realms that he wouldn't hurt if push came to shove. Careless slaughter and brutality sickened him, but one also had to remember that senseless brutality was different for a Hollow. Graven was a gentleman, right up to the point you compared him to a Shinigami that didn't hold the title Kenpachi. Walking back across the table to sit in his throne, he took solace in his mate leaning back against his leg once more. After all, if he went too far she'd let him know. Judging the reactions to his little display, Graven wondered what his Espada were thinking...
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 13:58

Shinigami
Shinigami
Kawa sighs looking at the two beaten and dead Shinigami laying on the ground next to his feet as he tried rubbing the blood from is cestus. He kicked on of the corpses violently a deep growl building in his throat, which was odd given the small hole in it. Grumbling he walks back to a now destroyed shop and scavenged up some instant roman and threw it in a bag, looking back at the corpses again with frustration. Kawa knew there was a meeting and planned on attending if only for appearance alone,

" You disgusting Shinigami making me late like these, and you weren't even a worth wild fight" He says with distaste and anger in his face, kicking one of the corpses again, as he opened a garganta and with another sigh Kawa walks through the black space and into the palace of Las Nochas. Silently stepping into the room just to see the Cero espada crush the skull of some dinosaur looking hollow. He Casually moved to stand next to the tenth espada putting his let hand in his pocket which was now covered in a dry blood and his right held a plastic bag with several cases of instant roman in it.

Kawa would stand there listing to the hollow kings speech. wondering if it was possible to do what the king suggested, but at the same time wanted to revenge Morin. After the Cero espada returned to his thrown Kawa looked around the room wondering what the other Fraccion were thinking, and how the Espada would respond.

View user profile

on Tue 21 Feb 2017 - 9:10

Espada
Espada
Enzo listened a bit carefully, looking at all of the new arrivals and whatnot. There were some people that he wasn’t familiar with at all, maybe individuals that he heard of or met briefly. Ika and Graven was one of those individuals by rumor alone he knew who they were. AS the king of Hueco Mundo decided to talk and share hi concerns of the past and plans, he seemed to be interrupted by a fellow Vasto Lorde. Enzo thought for a moment that this king was going to try to talk this person down and bring them up to speed. However, it didn’t seem like that was the case, the king basically blinked in an impossible array of speed. He ended up killing everyone and held the Vasto Lorde in a death grip.

“Wow…”
Enzo would say as he did a slow clap, truly impressed at the king’s strength. However, he didn’t really like the fact that the king had to kill that guy. He was sure as hell stronger that Enzo, he could have been able to be used to some degree as a warrior for the hollow race Everyone had a place here, even the maggots, there had to be at least some solidarity when they are in this room. Luckily, the floor was open for questions, in which Enzo decided to raise his hand. “I have a question. “Enzo would say as he walked forward “What exactly are we replacing the soul king with? If we replace the soul king, and.. hypothetically speaking, you take the seat..what happens? Is it only about power? Or is there a point to replacing the soul king by having a hollow soul take the throne?” That had to be cleared up at least. If they win, what exactly happens? “Oh, and maybe this is late. But that guy was strong, and even though he was an asshole, he still showed up. So he cared...maybe....I think ripping off an arm or a leg was good enough to prove your point, but as a king, and if our forces are low as you said, and we already know how strong you are…was there a point to killing him If he could be used?” Enzo then lowered his hand and stepped back.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum