Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Ika visits the pussi-I mean French. (Ika vs Reno)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:06 am

Vizard
Vizard
This dude was nuts.. He was essentially losing his mental shit mid-battle as Ika continued to burn the piss out of him and watch him regenerate over and over and over and over and over.. Ika splashed Acid towards the mans eyes and in an instant the man mutated drastically, a new beast had taken over the man known as Reno Kitsugi but this time.. This time it was his Inner Hollow.. But surely his regen had reached it's upper limi-.... this motherfucker.. This. Mother. Fucker. Right. Here.. FUCK. Ika went Full Hollow himself, staring the man down to wait and see what the fuck he had planned. "Come at me Kitsugi.. FIGHT ME."

A Cero left the beings mouth as he entered his little rage and Ika followed suit with one of his own, acid splattering the ground as it did so... As the monsters skin sizzled with every drop of acid that found it's mark, it pulled up and began to spam Cero's, so Ika, being none the wiser returned fire with relative immediacy. Walking closer and closer as their Cero's continued to blow each other up, and Ika's splattered into acid on the ground.. It was at this point Ika would splatter the acid at the man in front of him, but this time he would do so in a large puddle that would be far harder to just wipe off, and he changed one of the normal Cero blasts to a Gran Rey, by biting his tongue. He hoped it would connect and blow the man away, but he had a feeling it would not be that easy..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:01 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
The hollow infront of Ika disappeared in a flash of spiritual energy as it's flesh burst. A blurred figure shunpo'ing out of it diagonally into the air on Ika's left as the acid dissolved the husk that once was the Hollow form only for the remainder to be blow away by a gran rey cero a moment later, the kicker for telling Ika it was Reno would be his own energy forming an umbrella over his head as he stayed put using Airwalk.

"For I am the ruler of all creation," Reno fired a Gran Rey Cero of his own at Ika as he said this having cut his hand with his own Zanpaktou to gather the blood in his left palm, "those who oppose me, lose all hope, " He formed several dozen "bala" using his energy emission ability and fired them like a volley at Ika without needing to move, "As I crush that which you know as reality," He fired another normal Cero at Ika, "and create, anew, a world in which I am god." He just grinned as his spiritual power started to rise. While it wasn't "as drastic" as his tranformations it would still be worth noting, "Shatter the proof of existence and give rise to my kingdom, Aura!"

The next thing Ika knew was that his Acid Rain was gone. As was Reno's energy umbrella. The entire battlefield looked the same yet felt like Reno. Even Ika's splattered Acid everywhere was gone. He'd have to make more to use it. They were within Reno's Battlefield. His world within himself in a way. He and Aura had mastered this ability so that he could use high level kidou and his finisher move without actually destroying whatever area he happened to be in.

A fact he drove home for Ika as he used his mastery of the "Silent" Kidou technique Eishōhaki and unleashed a Hadou 91: Senjū Kōten Taihō at him which created and launched at high speeds ten spears of pink energy at Ika each of which exploded to devastating effect. Reno stayed where he was charging energy in his left hand, still bleeding from his cut earlier, for another attack which he did not unleash yet, but he kept his guard up with his large Katana-esque weapon of a Zan in his right hand and his eyes on Ika.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The Hollow before Ika disappeared, leaving a shattered husk which had been decimated by a Gran Rey Cero before the man appeared above Ika, as the man then made some boring quote about how he was God or something. The mans blood dripped from the wound as he had launched a Gran Rey Cero at Ika, whom proceeded to Shunpo out of the way, albeit barely. He matched the volley of Bala, and then further matched the Cero with one of his own.. Explosions everywhere, and more acid until..

Next thing Ika knew?.. They were gone, they were in Reno's world now and... No.. Why.. Why were they here?.. This accursed fucking HOLE. Ika watched as his Acid was no more, the rain was no more, the.. Shit. Hadou 91 was heading right for Ika, and he knew he had no chance to survive this, not a direct hit. Not a.. Ika's mind had processed it just in time, using Cicada as the place where he once stood was destroyed, along with the Cicada like husk of what he once was... He smirked, ever so slightly, standing above Reno.. "You see Kitsugi.. Create whatever world you will, untether the Heavens from the Earth, Rip Hell from the Devil's Grasp! Spawn Oceans, Spawn Land, Spawn Cities, Spawn Deserts, Forests, hell spawn fantasy.. There is none in which you are anything more than my lesser.." He smiled, launching volley's of Cero towards the mans current position, five in total, but their purpose wasn't just to hit.. It was more acid..

The man was charging for something, it was evident, but Ika knew not of what he was intending to do.. This battle was far from over.. just the way Ika liked it..

Apps and Info:

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:16 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Reno sighed softly, feeling the build of of the cero's and timing his dodging to barely miss each one as he moved closer to Ika, being within mere feet of him by the time it was over. He frowned slightly as he had mulled over Ika's words as he was dodging and had come up with what he was going to do and say next.

"you know.. if I thought myself god.. I would be wary of those with the power to wound me.. You show no such worry.. and thus I shall make you remember why we agreed to be mutually beneficial for so long.." He dismissed his second Zan once again. Having no need for it any longer, "This fight is over Ika Mazi. Whether you die or not.. whether you are even damaged or not in the end since you can regenerate.. is a moot issue.. Because no matter how this plays out.. you WILL be hit.. and you will once again be reminded that even the weaker of two can do damage worthy of being respected.."

His Zanpaktou pulsated as his own spiritual power completely disappeared from any means of being detected, yet he was clearly still standing where he was before, his hollow energy was also equally non-existent all of a sudden as well, probably throwing Ika off even farther. No one had ever survived this attack, and given that this attack could only feasibly be used without city wide destruction inside HIS domain.. No spectators had ever seen it either..

And while he truly doubted he would kill Ika. He was positive his threat of hitting and wounding the man was valid. For he swung his sword and unleashed such overwhelming energy, as powered by three additional beings within Reno, that even Ika had to wonder what he was going to do about it. The wave easily held the power of two forbidden kidou, but at it's weakest it would be the same as one. It would lose power as it travelled, as most things do, but even then the wave was so large and unreasonably dense that most beings wouldn't be able to find a way to simply avoid the attack.

That was the reason he only used it here.

Before he lost consciousness and his reality marble failed, both of which happened after his attack ran it's course against Ika, he would mutter, "So you tamed me.. But don't you forget who I am.. I will never allow you to be weak..."

View user profile

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:03 am

Vizard
Vizard
Reno spoke as he usually did and then Ika realized what was happening.. Oh motherfucking Christ shit the world was exploding..

Ika Shunpo'd back as Reno gathered up all of his energy, 3 beings essentially decided to do an outwards explosion gimmick, and Ika wasn't trying to be there to deal with it. Ika got two-hundred feet away when the explosion took place, and braced himself from the front with a Bakudo 81, and covered his head with a Bakudo 39. Both were blown away in an instant, and as Ika tried to pull himself off the ground, he noted that he had indeed been damaged.. Pretty badly. His Right arm was broken, dislocated from the shoulder down. But he lived.. He walked over to Reno and heard his words. He hit him in the head, hard as he could. "Power is the least of my concerns.. You're coming with me now Reno Kitsugi.. I may not be a God, but I am a master.." He threw Reno over his good shoulder, and dragged him back to Bogota.. He was with Ika now.. whether he liked it or not..

Apps and Info:

#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum