Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Ika visits the pussi-I mean French. (Ika vs Reno)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika was well aware of the presence of Reno Kitsugi in the nearby area, he was arguably the most powerful being in the universe short of the Captain Commander and Ika himself. Easily the second-most powerful Vizard alive, and thus this led Ika to one conclusion.. This man either needed to be WITH Ika, or AGAINST Ika.. and if he was against he had to be killed. If he was with?.. Well, Ika would pretty much be a world beater at that point.. It was with this in mind Ika made his way to France, not on vacation, but rather he was there on some rather serious business..

Ika burst through the doors of the French Parliament "HELLO ARISTOCRATS, DADDY'S HOME." The first one that went to open his mouth found that his head fit like a glove around Ika's hand.. if only it weren't for his fingers going through and appearing on the other side.. Ika proceeded to rip upwards, separating the mans head at the jawbone. I don't mean the bone type separation either, full on head in half, bottom jaw portion attached to the neck, the top half proving Ika's hand a humorous sock-puppet. Ika kicked the top portion of the head into the wall, splattering it. "Now then, I've come seeking a man named Reno Kitsugi, kinda tall, burst in here similar to how I did.. probably didn't kill a man but ya know." The man in the far left corner signed a piece of paper, Ika looked it up and down and smiled. "I thank you kind sir, you'll get my vote on election day!"

The men probably thought they were being sparred, unfortunately as Ika approached the door, it was only to lock it.. he had pretty much planned this, disabling the cameras, being sure no one was around..  Soon enough the room would be filled with two things. Corpses and acid, and the acid was soon brought back into Ika's body. Ika left the area with Bakudo 26, he was done for the day. Then he returned, fully recharged from his play-date with parliament. Ika being as polite as he was, knocked on the door, hoping that the man would answer as opposed to forcing Ika to kick the door down and start a confrontation that he was sure in all actuality, neither of them wanted.. Sighing as a bored man might, Ika awaited a response from the man he came for, unsure as to what exactly that response might be..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"And to what does one owe the unpleasantry that is your presence.." Came Reno's response as Ika knocked on the door only for it to be pushed open by a vastly weakened Sho, "I believe we had an agreement of sorts.. I don't give a damn what you do.. and you leave me alone. I can only assume you don't like being left alone anymore." Reno had his legs propped on a desk and just didn't care that one of the strongest fighters in the worlds had arrived on his doorstep. He would either die, or live, he didn't care which. Though he'd prefer to live, he wasn't stupid enough to think he could just walk away if Ika decided to start shit.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Vizard
Vizard
As the man spoke in a rather disdainful tone towards Ika, he couldn't help but let a small smirk part his lips before continuing "Now that's really not the way to greet an old friend is it?.. After all, I helped you get away to this place, it's only natural that eventually I was going to come back to find you.." As the Hadou one effectively pushed the door in, the man once more began to speak in a rather bored, matter of fact tone.. "I believe we had an agreement that revolved strictly around my preference to leave you alone, after-all, only Power actually runs agreements my friend. They're only enforceable in so much as you have the power to enforce them.." As Ika paused a second, he would continue "No if I'm being honest, your power does warrant my concern given my current objectives.. I would like you to no longer be an outsider, but rather join me Mr. Kitsugi.. A fighter of your caliber is always a welcomed addition to my family.."

As he had said this a sly smirk had parted his lips as one might expect given who Ika was and what he generally did.. The man known as Reno propped his legs up on the desk and seemed very nonchalant in speech and demeanor, apathetic to the fact that one of the few men in this world that could end his life had arrived at his door.. Was the man simple?.. No.. He knew he couldn't survive if Ika didn't want him too, he was simply posturing or.. Perhaps he truly didn't care about his life at all?.. "I propose more than a simple truce Mr. Kitsugi, I propose an alliance, to undo the wrongs committed towards all of us.. All of our kind.. Ika smiled saying this, seeming excited and perhaps a little hopeful, but the measure to his voice conveyed the doubt that resonated in his mind.. Reno Kitsugi was not going to go quietly into the night for any man.. Even Ika.. As he grabbed a cigarette from his pocket and began to toy with it using his fingers, he awaited an answer..

on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"You know the rules I live by Ika Mazi. I work for no being who cannot tame me," His spiritual energy rose as he drew his zanpaktou from his side and split it into it's two, though he hadn't gotten up yet, "I will only follow the mighty and only so that I may further my own goals. Though it seems that won't become an issue.. Our goals seem to be similar for now." He kicked the desk his legs were on and sent it sprawling at Ika only for him to appear behind it and slash through it, or if Ika made it disappear, he slashed at Ika directly, a moment later. He had activated his shikai by now causing the middle of his zan's to become serrated and the "old" look of them to vanish into "new"

A kidou came crashing down from above Ika as this happened as well, Hadou no 4, as Reno had used his speed increase from Shikai to appear there for only a split second before returning to his original position and attacking Ika again with the twin zanpaktou in a flurry of powerful blows. Each activating his pulse strike ability which caused an extra flow of energy equal to half a cero to flow into his blows, as well as add repulsing effects to them if Ika didn't remain on guard. Ika was overall more powerful, but in terms of raw physical strength. Reno Kitsugi was the muscle.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:46 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika sighed a bit as the man spoke, "Still the Reno of old I see, well you vile fucking beast, your tamer has arrived, but I don't run a zoo, so looks like you'll have to be reigned in and domesticated.." His Spiritual Energy rose and he kicked his desk out from under him as his Zanpakuto's formed into twin blades... That was always a pain in the ass.. "If you'll follow the mighty then you may as well walk with me and spare me the burden of being forced to tame you in a more violent way.." As the desk had been kicked out from under him Ika noticed it would be heading in his general direction. "Son of a bitch.." As he kicked the desk he noticed Reno appear behind him. "Shit.."  He pivoted off his one foot and used Shunpo to get away, blade cut through the shirt and drew blood though only a small amount... He had activated his Shikai and Ika immediately thought himself better off doing the same, before noticing that a Hadou 4 was coming from above which he narrowly side-stepped it.. It was time to get a tad more serious.. "Doku Hakimasu.."

As the man came at Ika blades flying Ika quickly realized that he would be worse for wear if he continued allowing the man to push him back, and to be honest Ika was beyond surprised that this man was capable of such raw strength.. As one blow knocked Ika backwards the slightest bit he would point his finger like a gun and launch a bullet made of condensed liquid acid at the mans chest with speed equal to that of a Bala. If that wasn't enough to get the mans attention Ika would Shunpo backwards, and hold a finger up for a brief second before a 40 by 40 ball of acid would appear, he would then launch it at the man with every intention of ending his life on the spot, but even if he didn't the attack would be a success.. After-all, any acid on the battlefield was a plus for Ika, and a minus for his opponent.. "Come on now... make this interesting, for my sake.."

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:26 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"If I wasn't the same ol' me you wouldn't even be here.." Reno countered mockingly before proceeding with his initial combo of attacks. Ika easily dealt with the desk, as expected, and for the most part avoided being eviscerated by Reno's zanpaktou, also expected, but what he didn't expect was the fact he had already managed to draw blood from Ika. It almost caused him to pause and gawk at the oddity that was that moment..

Almost.

Ika called his shikai, or maybe even his Bankai, Reno didn't care, and began his counter attack after dealing with Reno's blows a bit. He pointed at Reno with a finger, and Reno didn't even bother waiting to see what would happen. In his life if someone pointed at you SOMETHING was coming. Even if it was a feint simply to force Reno to back off. it was worth the gamble to preemptively avoid something that could be lethal.

So he shunpo'd to the right and was now against that wall of the room keeping his eye's on Ika as the man shunpo'd backwards from the position Reno had just left him in. Just to see the man form a large colored ball of goopy liquid, which Reno recognized as the man's acid abilities, and launch it at Reno. Who sprung forward from the wall into a roll and was on his feet facing Ika by the time the ball melted the wall like it was cotton candy in a bathtub..

Though Reno was unsure why someone would put cotton candy in a bathtub...

However Ika taunted Reno after his little acid ball attack. The man already knew, as Reno also knew, that he was stronger overall than Reno was. This lack of respect and useless bantering was more irritating than effective against him, "You have been cut and pressured and you claim to be bored? You really are bad at pretending my old friend.."

He dismissed one of his zanpaktou, clenching the remainder in both hands now, and grinned, "Since we already know the outcome.. why not force out a bit of fun eh.." He then proceeded to stab himself in the stomach. Despite it being a conscious choice. He still achieved the level of adrenaline and bodily reactions he was after to force something to occur that he found rather distasteful.. but would certainly give Ika something to do..

His body pulsated rapidly as his spiritual energy fluxed and rose, "Be reminded.. Friend... I have no control.. over the BEAST WITHIN!" his physical body almost looked like it exploded into bits only to reveal the inner beast's form in it's place. The spiked body and horned demon looking monster didn't even acknowledge the fact it had been released nor did it even waste time registering who was infront of it.

It had closed the distance between it and Ika and was now unleashing a rapid flurry of strikes with two Zanpaktou's that looked drastically different from his previous zanpaktou appearances. It was roaring and strong. Fast and brutal. Nothing Ika couldn't handle if he desired to sure.. but definitely a large enough threat that his talk of being "bored and uninterested" would certainly be ended.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:00 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man tried to counter quip and Ika wasn't going to be bested, "You're right, if this were the old you you'd be hulled up somewhere as some pricks secret weapon, crying in the corner until the "beast" came out, or needed to. You're like the incredible hulk if he were a cunt, so fair point. I wouldn't be here. As Ika went Shikai he noticed the man gawk at his wounds for a brief moment but Reno didn't seem to be paying much attention at this point, already beginning to counter attack.. Could this impatient bastard just learn to wait a second?.. The man dodged the second Ika pointed his finger, smart move given the acid ate up the entirety of the back-wall.. "Maybe we're both not what we used to be eh?.. After-all I wouldn't have missed that in my day.." Ika blew on his finger as if it were a gun and looked at the man, perplexed as to what might go on next..

Oh wait shit Reno was back. In his face. He'd tucked and rolled. Son of a bitch.

"Pressured and cut by you in the first couple minutes of a fight is to be expected. Besides, you just gave me more to play with is all.." Ika made a diagonal slash at the mans torso while having the acidic blood from the cut dash towards Reno's eyes with expert precision.. He watched as the man dismissed his Zanpakuto, one of them anyway, and clenched the other in his hand.. What the hell was he planning to do? Kill himself? Might make life a little easier but god damn Ika was really hoping for some fun.. He stabbed himself in the stomach and it took that long for Ika to register what he was doing.. Giving himself more adrenaline..

...........Mother-Fucker...

The mans body pulsated a bit and his Spiritual Pressure was bursting at the seams, the beast was coming.. "Sansei Shi" was all Ika said before his body donned black armor.. Blades were all over his armor and easy to use if he needed them to be.. Ika was sure that his mask was secured on his face as his Reitsu poured out in equal measure barely if at all surpassing this beast before him.. Then he realized that he had completely given into the beast.. A pity. Ika would need to do the same if he hoped to live... Ika threw a ball of acid into the air and followed the mans beast form by Hollowfying completely.. Ika was no longer bored and disinterested, but rather being forced to parry blow after blow from this new Zanpakuto, and he had enough of that shit to be frank..He took all the acid from the back wall and circled it around them, and if the man hadn't taken heed Ika would pull it all in at once, hoping to catch the man before forming his trademark acid Saturn maneuver.. As the rings would circle around Ika he smirked a bit, "You know.. I wish you'd walk that thing once in a while Reno, it smells like shit.. or is that fear?"

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Reno didn't really get to pay attention to Ika and his talking while he was stabbing himself in the stomach, but he wasn't so out of it from focusing that he'd missed Ika's coming attacks. Reno just grinned because he used the last moments of having Access to Aura's powers, as she didn't grant them to the transformed states of Reno, and created a energy blindfold on his head which blocked and disintegrated the acid going for his eyes while a thin beam of energy ding'd against the incoming sword repulsing it to the side instead of allowing it to come at Reno. It may or may not have grazed him but considering what was about to happen...

It was no longer relevant.

The beast was awakened. It was set free. The only thing it was or wanted or thought was the destruction of all things not itself. Then maybe itself. It wasn't sure yet. It hadn't decided. For now. it focused on attacking Ika however because he was the closest and strongest thing to the Beast.

Ika began to defend himself against the Beast. But the beast was far too strong. He started to implement plans and had even gone into his bankai to deal with the Beast.. but the beast was still coming for him. The ball of acid in the air meant nothing to the Beast, it recognized the threat and simply had no reason to care. He mocked the beast after forming a defensive offense in a "ring".

The beast simply stabbed his Zanpaktou's forward together. Then moved one left and one right so that Ika's ring was smashing against the sides of both Zanpaktou's and now had a gap right infront of Ika himself. Where the beast attempted to Plant a Foot into Ika's chest to knock him out of the building. He had gotten acid on him when Ika formed the ring. But the Beast merely flexed it's reiatsu and forced the painful burning liquid off it's body. A nuisance. Nothing more.

The Beast in it's pain, found new anger, and in it's new anger it found new power. With a roar it released a pulsation of reiatsu that caused the walls around them to crack and collapse from the density. Even if Ika had not been kicked out of the building. There was soon no building left to get in the way. Just an open pile of rubble.

Bang.

The beast had stepped down with it's right foot and shot itself at Ika trying a diagonal right slash with it's right zanpaktou and stabbing for his head with the left.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Energy blindfold, are you freaking kidding me? This guy was crafty in the worst freaking way, and it was far from Ika's preference to deal with him up close and personal at this point, but as his blade was thusly knocked aside by a blast of energy it became apparent to Ika that he was going to have to deal with this dude regardless of what a pain in the ass it might be.. Besides, he wanted this, and well.. The long term benefits FAR outweighed the long term detriments.. But this was... well..

It was no longer relevant.

The Beast had been unleashed, and it was bloodthirsty, crazy as shit, and ready for a fight and well... Ika was going to have to foot the bill on this occasion.. As Ika formed the ball of acid the beast still seemed incapable of caring in regards to what was coming next.

The beast simply stabbed his Zanpaktou's forward together. Then moved one left and one right so that Ika's ring was smashing against the sides of both Zanpaktou's and now had a gap right infront of Ika himself. The man knocked away most but not all of Ika's acidic ring, and Ika saw the kick coming.. Thinking quick, Ika had already formed a Cero on his pointer finger the second the man charged. He launched it, and as the back-wall splattered the Cero in close proximity he would find that they were both soon to be showered in acid, though only one would care.. Then.. Well...

Ika never really was a fan of frequent flying, no seriously, Capital One could get right fucked, he had no interest in that crap. Unfortunately he had been forced via straight kick to the chest directly out of the building through the air.. Reno was more physically powerful than Ika had ever remembered him being, but it was no matter to him, at least, he hoped it wasn't.. Nothing was exactly there to back up this notion and sweet mother of God he's walking it off what the f*ck is wrong with this guy. "Hey dude, your house looks like it's-" shit. Here he was, back in Ika's face... Prick.

The beast was on top of him, having Shunpo'd towards him, making a diagonal slash with his right Zanpakuto, and a stab for the head with his left.. Ika smirked, bemused but not at all unaware of what was in front of him.. He swung upwards with as much power as one might expect him capable of mustering, parrying the blade to the side as it began to rain.. Acid.. Fun times. Ika proceeded to Shunpo backwards and parry just enough to avoid the diagonal slash at the same time as he avoided the facial stab.. Then he smiled, acid rained upon them both and he had a lotta plans for it... He aimed it for the mans face, the eyes specifically, sending droplet after droplet at him from various angles, hoping some would get through.. As the man was dealing with this, Ika would be behind him, making two slashes at his back before Shunpoing back to avoid him, and using two acid bullets at Bala speed.. He launched one at the man before him, and one into the air... "This isn't all the acclaimed Reno Kitsugi has to offer is it?.. FIGHT BEAST. SCRATCH. CLAW. SCRAPE FOR SURVIVAL... It'll only be that much more satisfying when I..." Ika inhaled deeply before snapping his fingers, "Snuff it out.. and you along with it.."

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Anything that hit the Beast probably hurt. It probably hurt alot. Other than making sure acid didn't remain attached to it's body though it didn't seem to pay any attention. Almost like it was an after thought really. But it was burning through it's limits fairly quickly and it felt the other presence stirring. This was it's time dammit. It wanted it's ventilation of rage. However as it began to rain acid the beast started losing it's grip on the vessel. The other presence surging through for it knew it had a better way to handle this new situation while the beast would simply get them mangled. It struggled, visibly, to keep itself in control of the body, but between the over exertion in a short time to constantly fend the acid off with it's energy and the new threat of the rain it lost. Miserably.

As the acid came for the beasts eyes. The entire body changed rapidly like a sudden mutation. before the droplets landed where they were intended however a cero was fired from the Hollow's mouth as it assumed control of the vessel and kicked the beast back into it's cage. Reno simply sitting on the side lines with his Zanpaktou Spirit inside his head to make sure he could reign things in when needed.

But for now that left Ika fighting no longer the beast, but the Hollow within. Which proceeded to spam cero at him from both hands and it's mouth while seeming to ignore the acid rain for the most part. it's skin sizzling but regenerating roughly at the same speed. instead of the hulking mass of red steel that were the beasts weapons. This Hollow form used two "hollow looking" curved blades with spiked handguards on them.. BUt for now it simply kept spamming the cero at Ika.

and it was laughing.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum