Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] A Heart for Healing

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:20 am

8th Division
8th Division
I was tending to a member of Squad 8, oddly enough he seemed to be wondering where he was. What was it Mei did in this situation? Uhm... "Sir, you should calm down a little. You're in the hall of Squad 4. You took a nasty beating, but if you relax, I'll make it all better." Despite my encouragement, he seemed rather upset and had a hard time staying still. I placed my hand gently on his head, easing his spirit. Soon after he relaxed.

It was at this moment, I received a messenger from Squad 1's barracks. An unseated Shinigami, so of course, denoted as the go-fer. He mentioned something about the Captain-Commander wanting to see me and I became puzzled. Why would she need to see me? I hadn't done anything wrong yet, I think....

It couldn't be helped. I slapped a small strip of bandage on the man laying there. I'd written a healing charm on it, allowing stored healing kidou to be used on his body while I had to leave. I would stand at the front of Taichou's office, awaiting the call to enter.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum