Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Two Vice Captions [Kaede]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:22 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Sho held his head for a quick second as he saw the captain sidestep his attack "I don't think this is a fair fight for me Copycat Kaede." he said igniting the floor all around them "I call this move Flaming Surface." Sho added pulling the sickle back to him 'Nice move Sho but you need to be a lot faster than that and Fuck this guy you can do all my work.' Shiro added. As Kaede got closer Sho started to feel faint I've never felt so weak before is it one of his skills or something? Shojo asked himself putting on his gas mask. Shojo spin the weight end in front of him in hopes of keeping Kaede at away "Shiro and I are really strong so don't take me lightly!" he said doing an upper cut motion at Kaede sending two slash waves at him. 'Sho is really serious about this fight. I've never seen him this focused on attacking before.' Shiro commented.

Skill used:
Ability Name: Flaming surfaces.
Description: He thinks it. and once per post he can light the surface of something on fire but usually the floor. This can include walls, tables, plates, windows, a flat rock he picked up and tossed.

Raging Storm!!: While doing an upper cut motion he sends two slash waves of fire at the person. (Equivalent to Hadou 40)

View user profile

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:15 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede watched as Shin held his head, momentarily stopping the spin of the weight while he did so. Apparently the brown haired young man had caught on as to how out matched he was going to be, as he complained about the fact that the red-haired captain now held a kusarigama, very much like his own. In fact one could even say that it was exactly the same weapon, and while in all technicality they would be wrong it was pretty darn close as it was a near exact copy it still was weaker than the original, and unlike Shojo's, Kaede's copy was actually able to be broken, rather easily no less. Though Kaede had already been on the move up to his Vice Captain's plane as he had ignited the ground where he stood on fire, Well that is a neat trick, could be useful against ground bound foes. Kaede noted returning his attention to the young man who was now wearing his gas mask spinning the weight around in front of him. How cute, he thinks that will even slow me, Kaede thought as Sho swapped tactics, slicing vertically with his scythe he released two crescent shaped slashes of blue flames at Kaede who just side stepped the well telegraphed attack before using shunpo to position himself behind the young man.

Keeping the his copy of the Kusarigama's weight securely held in his right hand, and sickle in his left as he shunpo'd, Kaede spun counter clockwise at the end of he motion letting go of the hefty steel sphere sending the projectile flying at the young man aimed right at the small of his back, the chain traveled through his loose hand as the sphere flew so that in a moments notice he could reel the weapon back.

Techniques Used:
Name: Touei (Projection)
Descirption: Through the use of his reiryoku Kaede manipulates the reishi particles in the area to generate any weapon that he can think of (within the rules), though if it is not contained within his library it will not have any abilities of its own. Kaede also gains an instinctive knowledge of how to use any weapon he is actively wielding making him a natural master of the weapon.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:00 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
'Sho you can't win by playing like that.' Shiro shouted at Shojo I know now shut up and let me do this! he replied trying to stop the hand holding the blade from shaking "I have to do this." he told himself as Kaede throw his weight at him from behind hitting his back. "I really don't want to drag this out." he said moving away from Kaede to plan his next move. I got it! he thought igniting and throwing the weight end at Kaede's legs 'Sho let me take over I can take him.' Shiro said as he saw that Sho was starting to shake in fear. Sho moved back a few inches as he took two deep breaths, Shiro this a fight I have to win on my own that's all. Sho told Shiro as he wrapped the chain around his left arm while still holding the Sickle "Captian Kaede do you know that I can only use one Keido?" he asked with a smile on his face, 'Taking a page from my book I see.' Shiro commented.

Sho got down onto his knee and said "Oh and Captian I would like you to fight me with your true weapon." igniting the ground under them by using the sickle as a conductor. I will win this fight even if it means I have to play dirty! he told himself as he kept his cheerful smile My next move will be the end of this fight. he added standing up and backing away a bit more while keeping his eyes locked on Kaede's hands.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:02 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede watched as the heavy weight impacted his spine with a solid sounding thud, as the young shinigami was talking to himself, probably having a conversation with his other half. Moving away from his Captain who pulled the weight back and started spinning it around to his right. Sho mentioned something about not wanting the fight do drag out as he was moving away. Guess he should of thought of that before hand. Then with a well practiced motion Sho threw his weight which he had ignited with a blue flame at Kaede's legs, which the red-haired captain avoided with a shunpo forward and to his left of where he was before, stopping about five feet away from Sho at his 2 O'Clock.

"Eh it is fine that you are not that good at Kido, I my self am terrible at Hado" Kaede said as he listened to Sho's request, "I would, but I don't really have one to use, as you remarked earlier I am a copycat." Though apparently his apparent submission and request was just a ploy to catch Kaede off guard, as the ground beneath the two of them ignited, as the flames leaped up from the ground so did Kaede leaving the ground, while almost instantaneously, he remaind in contact with the flames long enough to sustain minor burns on his feet. So playing dirty is he, I guess it is time I show off one of my trickier moves. And with that thought Kaede dropped the kusarigama, holding his right hand out he pulled another weapon from his armory, as it manifested much like he printed it out in a 3d modeling program showing its wireframe before filling in to reveal itself as a six foot long crimson spear.

Thrusting the spear out towards Sho a bala-esque beam of red light lanced towards the brown-haired shinigami, that if the young man dodged would bounce off of the ground behind him adjusting it's reflect angle to chase Sho, bouncing off of up to one more object to continue the chase.

Techniques Used:
Name: Ugachi no Shusō (Piercing Crimson Lance)
Description: Infusing it with Reiatsu Gáe Bolg starts glowing, and when he thrust it outwards it will release a bala-esque projectile that will bounce off of up to two objects in an attempt to chase Kaede's target.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:42 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo made his watched as his Captian pulled out his second weapon So that's the OHK spear I heard about. he thought getting ready to make his move "I have I guess I have to use that then." he muttered as he gripped his chain tighter 'Sho if you use that then there's no telling what he may pull out to counter.' Shiro commented as I know but still whats the point of having it if I don't use it right. Sho replied with a smile on his face. Soon Kaede pulled out one of his many weapons Fuck time to speed up! he told himself as he was getting ready to move "Bankai!!" he shouted as a small puff of smoke covers Shojo's arms and legs.

As Shojo cleared the smoke he took his Tiger stance and felt his legs start to give out on him 'Sho you can't handle Bankai right now let's just go back to Shika.' Shiro recommended as Shojo tried to use Flame Surface again. "Sorry but it looks like we Lose this around Shiro..." he said catching his breath.He moved to the left as the beam came towards him only to get hit in the back by the red beam causing him to stumble for a few seconds before falling to the ground as their sword reverted back to normal.

View user profile

on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede was taken slightly aback as his lieutenant called out Bankai ooh that wasn't in his dossier was what Kaede thought as smoke covered Sho's arms and legs, stepping out of the smoke claws on his hands and feet the young shinigami took up his fighting stance right as Kaede thrust his spear out towards him releasing the crimson beam of energy that flew towards Shojo who stepped to his left dodging the initial pass of the strike, though the blast passed right by him, it bounced off of the ground behind him striking him in the back causing him to stumble before falling flat on his face, his claws reverting back to his base zanpakuto.

"Well that was rather anticlimactic" Kaede said out loud as he returned to the ground, spear at the ready just in case it was another ploy, speaking a little bit louder to try and rouse the brown haired shinigami "You still alive boy?"

View user profile

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:48 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As they laid on the ground their body twitched once they head the Captian land back on the ground and then again when he asked if they were okay to which Shiro stood up with his head hanging down as he took up his sword "I have to say Shojo that was a close one." he said taking up their sword again "let's have some fun Mongrel.", Shiro used shunpo to close the gap between two and drew his sword once he was close enough and thrust it at his heart making sure that he couldn't use the spear this time.

Damn it Shojo you used up nearly all of our power he thought to keep close to Kaeda to prevent any long range attacks just before he fell to a knee due to over exerting himself before "Crap spent too much time playing with him." Shiro took some deep breaths as he tried to get back into the fight.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:20 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede watched as his vice captain stood up, his eyes a light violet now, instead of the brown So Shiro is back in the driver seat. Was Kaede's thought as the young man that could barely stand before him called him a mongrel. And looks like he is cruising for a bruising. As Shiro shunpo'd in close, his tactic was straight forward and predictable enough for Kaede to follow with ease, sidestepping the strike he would lash out with the shaft of the spear aiming a strike right at the side of Izanami's head, where it should strike solidly right above his left ear.

Hit or not Kaede would continue his turn around Shiro pivoting around the strike so that he would be standing behind him as he collapsed to his knees, pointing the spear tip at the young man Kaede would speak, his tone even and relatively emotionless. "This is where I would suggest you call it quits. You know, live to fight another day and what not."

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Ya know I may not like Shojo but I don't like you, even more, Cap'n," Shiro told him with a rather annoyed look painted on to his face as if he has had just about enough of hearing him talk or something. Shiro made his way towards the Captain and clenched his fist tightly until he was arm's length from him "This fight is far from over you...you asshat..." he said falling towards the Captain 'Looks like we both pushed it a bit too far.' Shojo commented Shut you pussy. Shiro replied with a rather sleepy tone. The two of them fell into a some like a deep sleep on the mindscape as their minds went offline or something to that effect.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:46 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"That is fine, kiddo" Was Kaedes response to the young shinigami's irritated comment. The clearly exhausted young man had gotten back up and was making his way towards his Captain, fists clenched at his sides, declaring the fight as being far from over he fell flat on his face unconscious. Looks like I need to teach him to respect his limits, as well as to respect me. Dispersing his spear Kaede thrusted one hand out two fingers pointing at Sho's unconscious body the young captain muttered "Bakudo #1 Sai" Sho's arms locked behind his back as the spell took effect, while it wouldn't be enough to really stop Sho if he really wanted to break free it would give Kaede plenty of time to respond if the young man was trying another trick.

Hefting Shojo up onto his shoulder Kaede grabbed the young man's sealed sword and carried him back up to the barracks where, so long as nothing happened between points a and b, Kaede would tuck the young man into bed to sleep off the work out.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum