Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Two Vice Captions [Kaede]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As Shojo raced to the squad two barracks he made sure to introduce himself to everyone and show them the proper respect "I hope we can all get along and have fun battles along the way." he said as his eyes changed to purple "But if any of you get in my way I'll kill you no the fucking spot." Shiro said making his way to the captions quarters to with an incidence smile on his face. 'Shiro don't do anything that would get us kicked out okay' Shojo told him on the mindscape You worry too much Sho I can behave when I want to he replied placing his hand on his sword.

Shiro made his way into the captains room and kicked the door "Yo anyone home!? If you're here get your ass out here!" Shiro demanded drawing his sword and cutting down a triangle into the door so he could walk through 'Shiro give me control! You can't do that to the captains door like that come one!!' Shojo bagged Shiro trying to force Shiro back so he could take over again "You something Sho you're really bringing down my mood right now so just shut up." Shiro said aloud raising his sword up into the air when Shojo pushed him back, Shojo fell to his knees out of breath, Why is it so easy for you to overpower me? Shojo asked Shiro.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:15 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
From his desk Kaede could feel the approach of his new lieutenant. The red-haired captain had heard some interesting things about this particualr young man. Some of which would have more than likely kept him out of positions of importance with anyone else in charge of this division, though when Kaede had recieved his application he reveled at the thought of smoothing out some of the rougher edges. Plus he figured that having an unstable attack dog that he could sick on people would be amusing, or at least he did until the aforementioned mad dog's sword sheered his door in twane.

"Purple Eyes, Abrasive Attitude, Blatant disrespect. I am guessing you must be Shiro." Kaede said from the other side of his desk, his narrowed eyes taking in all of the details of the brown haired shinigami who so rudely made their entrance. "Glad to know you willingly volunteered to take care of ALL of my paperwork for the foreseeable future. And don't even think about foisting it off on your better half."

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:24 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo looked up at his captain and smile at him "I'm sorry for the trouble sir I really...wait you know about Shiro?" he asked confused as to how he knew about him 'Well someone did his homework.' Shiro commented as Shojo stud up and walked over to his captain "Sir it's nice to me meet you and I will do my best to make sure that I do not let you down." he said full of confidence even though he was worried that he make a fool of himself. As Shojo stood their his eyes started to change once again "Why don't we spar ya know just so you can see my skills?" Shiro asked gripping his sword tightly as if he was getting ready to use his Shikai or Bankai.

Shiro started to freeze the table along with some papers "Come one what do ya say cap 'em lets have a go." he added with a devilish grin on his face. 'Shiro come on let's not do this I need to rest a bit.' Shojo said through the mindscape even though he knew nothing got through to him.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:43 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede caught the shift in the young man's eyes as they turned from a vibrant violet to a light brown, his face also seemed to shift ever so slightly into a gentler expression with a smile that seemed to make it glow. Kaede had to fight back a laugh as the young man practically took a double take at his captains knowledge of his personality situation. Kaede responded to his question with a genuine smile on his face "Yes I do Shojo, your file has a big warning about him in place." Kaede's eyes continued to follow Izanami as he came closer and made his declaration with a voice full of confidence to which Kaede nodded. Then they eyes turned violet again, and his facial expression while unchanged seemed even crueler than it did not even a second prior, as he requested what Kaede himself was about to suggest himself.

"I was just about to suggest the same thing, In fact I know of a perfect place, surrounded by Sekkiseki rock so that we can go all out without drawing too much attention to ourselves." Kaede responded to his taunt as ice started to spread across his desk and paperwork. Standing up from his desk Kaede removed his Haori draping it over the back of his chair before leading the way to a secret training ground that Squad two tends to use for Bankai training, as well as advanced combat training.

The facilities entrance was in the middle of the Squad two barracks hidden behind an inconspicuous portion of the wall. As the wall slid open at the touch of a hidden button it revealed a shadowy stairwell descending straight down almost more than a mile under the ground, passing secretly through the walls of the sewer system that squad four maintained. A solid wooden door appeared at the end of the stairwell lit by a glowing stone lanterns on the side. On the other side of the door a massive cavernous room, almost two miles in diameter, it was lit by more of the same special glowing stone and blue moss and designed in a way to look like it was outside with a barren wasteland like feel to it with a couple of stone plateaus scattered through out it.

"This is a secret training ground for squad two members, it was carved out by hand years ago by one of the first squad two captains." Kaede said without looking behind him to see whether or not he was talking to Sho or Shiro. He figured either way one of the pair would enjoy that bit of information using Shunpo Kaede traveled to the center of the training grounds turning to face his opponent he called out. "You may come at me anytime you wish."

[ooc:Think larger version of the training grounds Yoruichi brought Ichigo to without the hot spring]

View user profile

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:13 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As Shiro followed the captain to the training area he thought many ways to kill him without anyone knowing but when they arrived Shiro looked around the grounds and say that it was a rather large space "I can go all out in here if I really wanted hehe." he said looking at his sword then at Kaede, 'Shiro I really want to go sleep.' Sho whined as Shiro paid him no mind what so ever. Now how to kill him? Impaling, rip him apart, or both...am so many good options. he thought placing his hand on his sword and putting on a big grin as he pulled his sword out and stabbed it into the ground and charged at the Captian at full speed I don't even need to use any skills to kill him! Shiro told himself as he went for Kaede's jugular with his Tiger claw attack "This was way to easy." he said standing behind Kaede "To think I would let my first kill so fast it must be my birthday or something." he said with his cocky attitude 'Shiro I can we go I want food?' Shojo asked holding himself together as he floated around in the mindscape.

Shojo tried to take over but stopped as he was too sleepy for what happen in the captain's room "Here I thought the Squad 2 captain was tougher than this guess I was wrong." he said holding in his laughter.

(OCC: Shiro is really cocky so he thinks he managed to hit Kaede with one hit and Shojo is way to sleepy to really care about the fight right now. Sorry if it looked like I was GMing.)

View user profile

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:07 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede watched a big grin spread across his lieutenants face as he stuck his zanpakuto in the ground before charging the captain in a reckless way, his fingers curled like a set of claws. As Shiro came within striking distance he lashed out at Kaede's throat in an attempt at a passing blow similar to how one would perform Senka, though unfortunately for arrogant youth Kaede was more than ready for the blow, side stepping it spinning around him as he passed Kaede by. Standing behind Shiro as he started to gloat about how easy his first 'kill'.

As Shiro was commenting about how he thought about how tough the squad 2 captain was, Kaede slapped Shiro in the back of the head "Celebrating a bit prematurely aren't you?"

View user profile

on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:20 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As Shiro was about to turn around his head was forced down by a hit from the captain causing him to switch back to Shojo "Owww that hurt." he whinnied crouching down holding his head as he looked at the Keade 'No fucking way I know killed him!!' Shiro yelled watching through Sho "You know he's captain of Squad 2 for a reason Shiro." Sho replied aloud standing up "Captain Keade do you mind if I use my Zanpaktou against you?" he added still holding his head 'What the HELL are you doing!?' Shiro asked getting no reply as Sho walked towards his sword and pulled it out of the ground 'Sho?? Did you hear me?...' Shiro asked as Shojo turned to him and smiled 'You must have a plane.' Shiro added as he turned to the captain with a smile as he pointed his sword at him.

"Captain lets make this fun okay." Shojo said still smiling as if he was planning something without Shiro's knowing.

View user profile

on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:32 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede's hit apparently did more than knock a little sense into his vice captain as the young man crouched down holding the back of his head in a rather cartooney fashion whining that it hurt, and based on the words that came out of his mouth as he stood back up Kaede reasoned that Shojo was back in control Good to know, I can potentially forcibly cause swaps between them by hitting the two of them by hitting him in the head, as that thought passed through his mind Kaede responded to his vice captains foolish question. "I would be insulted if you didn't, especially seeing as we are down here to see what the each of us is capable of, so not showing off your powers would kind of defeat the purpose."

Apparently Shojo wasn't going to wait for the answer as he had already started to move towards where the blade was stuck earlier as Kaede had answered it. Pulling it out of the ground and turning towards Kaede and saying that they should make it fun. Kaede was in full agreement there and responded as such. "Sounds like a plan to me."

View user profile

on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:46 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Show them you Flames of Ice..." Shojo said jumping into the air and shouted "Azure Gato!!" as he throw the sicle at Kaede aiming for his upper body 'Thats weird you normally never throw the blade part at all.' Shiro commented "Well to be fair we normally don't get switched like before soo." Sho replied igniting the chain on fire and swinging the ball end above him "Captain kaede if we win this fight then you have buy me Dinner and comics okay?" he asked with a cheerful smile on his face while still swinging the chain above him. I really just want Captain to buy us dinner and comics is all. Sho told Shiro 'Then why not let me fight him?' he replied Cuz you just want to kill him and take his spot I think he's fun. Sho answered hitting himself in the head with the ball part of the chain in a rather cartoony way, due to him not paying attention to it.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:24 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede stood still as Shojo called for the release of his zanpakuto, causing the blade to turn from a single-edged curved blade designed more for cutting than stabbing with its edge being thicker and heavier near the tip than the hilt into a kusarigama, a sickle attached to a chain and weight. Then the vice captain did something that caught Kaede off guard, and threw the sickle end at him which was normally quite opposite from what a master of the weapon would do, as they normally would keep the bladed portion close where they could exert more control over it, using the weight to either tie up their opponent or inflict blunt damage from a distance.

Sensing some kind of trick, especially when the chain that stretched between the weight he was twirling and his hand engulfed in an icy blue flame Kaede side stepped the incoming weapon smacking it aside with his bare hand, using the brief impact with the weapon to activate one of Arturia's signature abilities, Torēsu which in turn copied the structure and the abilities of Shojo's zanpakuto and stored it inside of Kaede's 'Armory' for later use. "Sure, though if I win you will get to be on Barrack cleaning duty solo, on top of the paperwork Shiro volunteered for." Kaede responded, seeing as the young man before him was supposed to be his second in command Kaede didn't see the point in holding back any secrets of his abilities, though Shojo/Shiro would have to earn seeing all of them by proving themselves to him here and now. And so long as they didn't prove to terrible he wasn't going to actually force them to clean the barracks on their own.

Using Shunpo to close the distance Kaede decided that it would be best to send the brown-haired shinigami for a loop by making him face his own zanpakuto, though before Kaede could even make his copy of 'Azure Gato' Sho went and got distracted by something and hit himself in the head with the weight. That is a good way to get ones self killed

Techniques Used:
Name: Torēsu (Trace)
Descirption: Through Arturia Kaede gained the ability to copy the structure and abilities of any weapon that he comes in contact with, adding them to his 'Armory' of weapons. There are restrictions to this however

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum