Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] I swear you look familiar. (Altima and Maki Kesshou)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:55 am

8th Division
8th Division
A new recruit. Good, I needed a test dummy. With my recent rise to head of the human's pathetic attempt at a Committee, I oversaw all operations. More often than not, I would call certain recruits in and test them, or I'd work in the lab. Either way, I was busy and I was busy often. I also said to hell with paperwork, because who the hell cares? Under my fists... I mean... Tender... loving... care... Yeah that's it.. I kept the entire front and all of its facilities in line. I often wondered what it would be like to be in the Japanese military when I was younger, well now I knew and I ran all of it.

This one... seemed. Wait a minute. White hair, red eyes... glasses... "Don't I remember you from somewhere? I really think so. I better not have met you somewhere before. What the hell is your name, Recruit?" If she knew better, she'd tell me right then. I would NOT hesitate to smashing her through 3 floors of solid stone, literally just because I KNOW I could. As far as I could tell, her skin was real... but still.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:53 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Tina Almenor had recently joined the Committee, despite managing to get a high position this left her with many questions and lack of authority even within her own department as of yet, no one liked listening to the new kid on the block after all. However she had put most of that aside. She had a singular purpose which demanded she worked with the Committee fully and without fail. So she was still doing the best she could. She had "heard" that the new girl in charge of the entire organization was a scientist, which interesting "Altima" in that she too was of a higher mind and was quite intelligent, but as soon as she was called to meet the boss she frowned.

The problem with that is she did so visibly. She was not used to feeling emotions, even in this new bount body, despite learning she had them and being good at keeping them from going wild.. she wasn't a robot anymore, "No ma'am we've never met. I remember you are an asshole though. I mean I'm sorry Ma'am my mouth shoots off randomly sometimes. I am Tina Almenor, I'm a new generation Bount. Which is why you can't feel energy from me Ma'am."

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:25 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Did she just? "What the hell was that?" I responded to her calling me an asshole, though it was quickly followed by an apology. Hmmm.... New Generation Bounto.... Ehh. I'd figure it out later. Fixing my gaze directly on this "Tina", narrowing my eyes in her direction. "Let me make this one rule very clear. Know your place and respect me, and we won't have any problems. If I catch even the slightest whiff that you're intentionally being a little shit, I will pound your ass into the dirt, and far below that."

The part that very much bothered me was that she looked exactly like Altima. Smug ass robot-thing from several months ago that was extremely annoying once I gave her what she wanted. Course I was nicer back then too. Tina Almenor, huh? Almenor, Tina. Well, whatever it was, I'd figure it out eventually. Which reminded me... "By any chance, do you actually need those glasses of yours, dear?" My magenta eyes fixated on her eyes of crimson, and my attention was solely focused on the next set of words she would say. I really hoped she'd learned to control that mouth of hers.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Tina fidgetted a little as her outbburst seemed to have irritated her superior, well shame on her for being so easily agitated then!, regardless Altima played it off, "I respect those I work for Ma'am. The committee wouldn't work unless that happened." when Maki mentioned bashing her into the ground Altima frowned again before purposely muttering, "Sorry I can't hear you from down here. Must be nice on that pedestal. It sounded like you were threatening your newest member but I couldn't tell over the commotion of your ego.."

She touched her glasses as Maki asked about them, "Yes I do. My eyes are fine for the most part but I'm far sighted. So they help me read and such."

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:09 am

8th Division
8th Division
Hmmm, well she already seems a bit different from the brat I knew, at least she knew her place. She apologized, albeit the apology sounded a little light-hearted. Then again, her mouth didn't know its limits. She mouthed off again, and my first reaction was to take one of the nearby tables, liquefy it into a metal blade, then cut a hole in the floor beneath Tina. I didn't even blink. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you from all the way down there, you ill-mannered whelp." If she was smart as her mouth seemed to be, she'd manage to to keep from falling through with the floor.

She did denote that her glasses were mainly for reading. Otherwise her eyesight was perfect. Of course. Something seriously did not add up here and I didn't like it one bit.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:18 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"I'm sorry did you do something?" Altima said as she frowned again, pushing up her glasses a bit cuz they had slid down from the shifting of ground below her feet. She was just hovering there using air walk.She looked down and noticed a hole in the floor, feigning ignorance until that moment, "Oh.. you wouldn't happen to be trying to injure one of your newest recruits would you? That wouldn't be ethical.."

She sighed softly dropping the sarcasm, "I don't have to like my boss, regardless of who it is, to follow their orders, but I won't tolerate such blatant disrespect and clear hostility towards ME. So knock it off. I wouldn't have joined the committee if I had intended to not help the human race, but that does not mean I will not defend myself."

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:24 am

8th Division
8th Division
Alright, she'd been playing her tricks. Then again, most spiritually aware humans could do that. There Tina stood, hovering above the hole I'd made. She chided me for being arrogant and trying to 'injure' her. Sure. That's it. She also stated she would not have to like me to follow orders, and joined up for the rest of humanity. "Fair enough, child. You serve a noble purpose. Though don't think I'd waste a good potential resource. I'd just prefer you watch your tongue in the presence of someone you ought to respect." I'd shoot her a slightly softened look, but so help me if she shot her mouth off one more time, I seriously would smash her down through the next three floors.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Noted, though I do feel the need to point out it's hard to respect someone I just met. Despite knowing you have gone through a recent mental shift and were much nicer before. Regardless I'll be more polite in the future since you ARE my boss." Altima replied with a small smile, "It will be an honor to fight under you ma'am."

(ooc- short but fuck it. I posted)

View user profile

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:21 pm

8th Division
8th Division
She seemed to continually denote hearing rumors about what I was like before, even though she'd been placing me under some sort of pre-known assumptions. Hell, I had no idea what she was on about, but she seemed as though she'd be loyal enough. "Very well then, Tina. Welcome to the Comittee."

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum