Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Remind me why I wanted to meet him again? He's my father and I'm his son?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:13 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I had nothing after that. I don't even remember much of what happened. I woke up on the ground, felt like shit, and seriously questioned my life choices. "The fuck just happened, dad?" I tried to sit up, and about halfway up my head pounded so hard that I just laid back down and rolled over "Shit. Can we like... eat dinner or something? Seriously, fuck you dad."

View user profile

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Well that was the end of that fight and discussion.. Ika considered killing him for a second and then it hit him.. It was his son.. Shit.. He couldn't do it, and he dropped him. Sighing a bit Ika took a step back to examine the damage that had been done.. It was immense but could be fixed in time.. Nothing to break a sweat over.. The boy woke up, "Well, you got your ass kicked and I spared you. Ring any bells outside of the ones I rung FOR you?.." He smirked a bit as the kid cursed him and asked about dinner, "Eh, what do you want to eat? Oh and that's a lotta attitude for someone who is flat on their ass, just saying."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:12 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Seeing as already, pieces of what was left of me started reassembling. Amid my father chiding me, I could see that he really did care, even if his way of showing it was beating the tar out of me until there wasn't much left. He chided me here and there, but still offered me food, despite the curses flying out of my mouth. I didn't have the energy tell him to fuck off anymore, and I'd calmed down, albeit forcibly. Still, I propped myself up, looked at my father and simply laughed. It kinda hurt even then to do so, but... I'm his son, that's how it works.

"Whatever you've got lying around. You're probably hungry after a fight like that too. Some booze might be nice too." Not like I was in a position to start asking for so much, but in all fairness, the bugger asked. I couldn't quite get up yet, but soon enough, we could leave.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Vizard
Vizard
He propped himself up a bit and laughed it off, probably out of energy and thus incapable of cursing Ika too much... Ika smirked, "Ready for round two?.." A sly grin would stretch from cheek to cheek, probably creeping the child out in the process of whatever the hell this was.. "I don't do much alcohol these days but that could always change.. Wanna head to the bar? I have an old drinking buddy I haven't seen in some time.. They called him Juggeh.. He really, REALLY liked hugs for some friggen reason.. bad son of a gun though. Think he's squad 11 Captain right now.. You in kid?"

Apps and Info:

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:56 pm

8th Division
8th Division
While I was glad of the fact that my dad wasn't a totally abusive prick, he had a grin on his face that couldn't have been anything other than unsettling. If I was being honest with myself, he had something going on in his dysfunctional brain, but nonetheless, I'd be happy to hear that he was planning on taking me out drinking. He said he had a buddy he used to drink with a lot and... wait wait a fucking minute... "Juggeh? I know that guy. He's quite a badass, to be honest probably would have made a better father than you. Heh, sure, I'll go with you."

View user profile

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The boy agreed and off they went! To start their adventures with an oddly large and otherwise merry Australian, with a passionate affinity for hugging. He was truly, all about that #huglyfe

Apps and Info:

#37Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum