Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Remind me why I wanted to meet him again? He's my father and I'm his son?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I honestly don't even care that I got beat down by my father. Knowing him, losing an arm was only going to be a temporary issue. Even so, the look on his face was perfect. I'd relished the satisfaction of blowing half his arm off. I mean, he literally asked for it. 'Son, why don't you start being a man, less of a pussy, hit me.' Seriously, you got exactly that. And on top of that, I made him so... 'upset', that he went Shikai. So of course, I wasn't surprised when he tackled my ass to the floor and started beating the shit out of me. The difference? I didn't care. I could walk it off, unlike Captain 'you removed my arm, you bastard!'

Wait a minute. What was this? This feeling. Pain? That's new. That, and I tasted blood. I had blood? hmm. Well at least it wasn't acid, don't think that'd taste too good. Impeding fists to my jaw, skull, body, as well as the sensation of having my body searing in unprecedented pain. That. That was something I wasn't about to take lightly. Not a soul has ever so much as harmed me notably, much less bash my skull open. And my fucking father didn't even leave it at that. I never knew my father was such a child. Despite my overwhelming urge to beat him senseless, I knew I didn't have the strength at the current moment to immediately punish him, even if I went full hollow. Though.... that wasn't a bad idea. As angry as I was and as much as I wanted to carve holes into him, I wasn't in the state to do so. While bone and flesh would start to pull back together, I had no idea of how to fix it. It felt much more strained than most of the injuries I put on myself. Then again, I didn't ever bash my fucking head in either. Fuck. What was I supposed to do? Get up and say fuck you?

I should also make the point that it's hard as fucking shit to regenerate with a fist impounding the spot you're trying to regenerate. Seriously, what kind of fucker birthed me?

When he finally got off of me, by which I meant, when he finally realized that trying to compensate for his lacking manhood by way of exerting his reiatsu on me wasn't going to make his cock bigger.... I stood up. "Come forth, Yami ni Naru!" and my Bankai came forward, a normal katana once more. I felt much better about that. With that, dusted myself off, ran my hand through my hair, and within seconds, began to start re-forming. It hurt like hell, sure, after all, most people would have been crying their eyes out after getting their jawline and facial structure smashed to bits. I wasn't in much shape to move, but I wasn't going to tell him that, obviously. In fact, I'd probably wait a bit as bits of bone and flesh started moving back to their proper places. Seriously, I've heard of rearranging someone's face, but did he really have to do so, literally. Though I was standing, it took a gross amount of effort to think, much less speak. My voice would sound a hell of a lot less pretty, but hey, I wasn't going to let him have his satisfaction. "You, my dear father, are going to actually start trying. I honestly wonder why you think that was going to put me out of commission. After all, I am your son. Now grow your fucking arm back and stop acting like such a bitch." At least... that was what I wanted it to sound like. What ended up coming out was something more like "Bish... Arm. Fuck you."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:27 am

Vizard
Vizard
Perhaps Ika had overdone it a bit.. Afterall his son was clearly trying to shit-talk him, but could barely get much more than a mumble about an arm and fuck to leave his head.. Let alone anything of intellectual value.. Ika could only hope he hadn't made himself his second special ed child, to go around with Sum-Ting-Wong Mazi.. That little bastard just screamed for a coat-hanger to end him, but maybe the kid would spry up a bit as time went on yeah?.. As he dusted himself off and went Bankai Ika sighed, turning his back to him. "Enough, you lack the power to face me on any semblance of equal ground.. You wanna live? Better calm your shit son.."

As Ika had turned he marked the ground in front of his back "Cross that line and your life is forfeit, are we clear boy?"

(Short Post, but you'll do fine :p)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:54 pm

8th Division
8th Division
My father, being the brilliant man that he was, decided to draw a line. What he said was that if I crossed the line, he'd end me. What my swimming consciousness heard... and what I ended up saying out loud was "Cross the Line." Well while I might have been loopy, I regenerated enough of the damage off that I could fight. So with that in mind? I summoned two copies of my Bankai behind him, and lunged forward for a slice to the stomach, and if I was behind him, I'd slap a different rune on him, the one that would stop him from regenerating so quickly.

At least that was how smoothly I was hoping it'd go. Considering my reaction time was slow due to head trauma, I was probably gonna screw it up.

View user profile

on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika heard his sons mind clicking to cross the line (not literally) and took a sword through his stomach and then grabbed his sons hand.. He was trying to place a rune of some sort.. "Yeah no, piss off with that thing.." Ika's hands were still covered in acid, so the poor idiots arm was probably burning. "I warned you kid.. Time to die" Ika swung for his sons head with the scythe that had replaced his arm, which was slowly but surely beginning to repair itself.. He then waited for him to dodge and launched a Cero wherever he ended up. His son was an idiot sure, but holy shit he was hoping he wasn't THIS stupid.. maybe he was his son?..

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Welp, no rune for me, that's okay I guess. My dad's threatening to kill me too. Oh no. Whatever shall I do? Seeing as I could think straight now, and my dad was pressuring me into a weird looking scythe thing.... yeah no. I wasn't going to take that. Deeper, deeper, and deeper, I called to my mask. Consume me, envelop me, and take hold, for we have business to take care of. my face and body contorted, being changed by the presence of my wolf mask, and then slipping down my limbs were layering sheets of darkness. I'd use the darkness body generated by this to start swiping at him, severing his scythe first, then aiming at his torso.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Vizard
Vizard
As Ika pressured the man towards a scythe that dripped with acid and a thirst for contact, He could notice the boy releasing his frustrations and then.. He had Hollowfied.. Well I’ll be damned, my little shit is growing up eh..? The mask resembled that of a wolf, which was kind of gay given it didn’t seem to at all correlate with the boys whole gimmick which seemed like dark shit with explosive gimmicks.. The boy used some body formed of darkness to sever the scythe, though Ika kept a solidified mass there to stunt the bleeding… Ika’s arm had regenerated enough to be present but the nerves and such were still being reconstructed, the muscles were being resewn.. God this was not what he was hoping for when he rolled out of bed this morning..

Ika Shunpo’d back notice his stomach was bleeding from more than just the impalement wound, which was also taking an allocation of regeneration, though Ika focused more on fixing the surface wound as opposed to the internal damage..Ika decided he would also go Full Hollow, the difference was?.. Ika maintained control entirely.. The boy? Not so much, though his control was evidently more than Ika could have ever imagined.. Unfortunately for him.. Daddy didn’t have time to play. Ika charged him, and threw a ball of acid into the atmosphere... He followed up by forming an acidic hammer in one hand and a shield in the other.. He would use the shield to block one blunt attack, and the hammer he swung towards the man's side, hard.. He wanted to wind him and end this fight early. We'd see on that one..

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:48 pm

8th Division
8th Division
At this point, I was satisfied with the damage I'd done, I didn't care about anything else. His acid bullshit? nah. His weapons? nah. I wanted to eviscerate my father to the point of making him whimper. He had nothing left but gimmicks, right? I fired off seven dark-influenced Bala, aiming to make him bleed more, then charged forward with a flurry of blows that would attempt to carve deeper into his Ass-sidic flesh.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika's arm had been restored and this essentially meant it was game over time for the boy... "Well son you've done pretty well for yourself.. Now it's time I remind you who your daddy is.." Ika smirked before releasing the entirety of his Reitsu at once, every little bit he could exert to show his boy that he was screwed.. Ika used Sonido to get to the side, and Shunpo to get behind him. One loud one silent to distract, and both to avoid the Bala and the strikes... a vague counter, for a vague attack.. Then Ika formed Acid Saturn around the two of them, and if that wasn't enough? Well, there was a 20 by 20 wall of acid coming from behind the second the man would be turning to face Ika.. And he would have to, given Ika had charged a Cero filled with Acid, and it was aimed at his head.. If he retreated, Acid Saturn would be an issue, and as would the wall. If he didn't, the Cero could be a problem directly or indirectly.. Oh, and it's raining now by the way. Acid Rain. Gotta love it... Ika's skin then became covered in a slimy coat of acid, and he smirked, intrigued by how his boy would respond..

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:17 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I didn't care about the acid anymore. The Sonido didn't distract me much, and to top it all off, I had no idea where I even was. I'd be blindly scratching and clawing at my fucking father, simply because I didn't know what else to do. I'd fire a bala or two here and there, if I could get enough control to, but all I could feel was a blood-turning urge to devour. As his Acid wall hit me, about half my darkness armor fell away, mainly the section covering my back. I was awake enough to get the hell away from his Cero, but shit, the rain was eating away at the flesh on my backside, albeit slowly. I rushed forward for a solid blow to his chest, hoping to do something to him, anything at all.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy was just missing with all of his attacks bless his heart, scratching and clawing away did little more than distract from the fact that he was now approaching death.. Ika watched as the Cero Ricocheted off his own protective walls, and splattered the man half to death.. Ika would then form an Acid Cannon, and blast his son with it while receiving a nasty gash on both shoulders for the trouble.. If the boy was smart? He'd give up, and he'd give up quickly.. Ika was in no mood to be fucked with anymore, and his son was going to pay the price for it.. Shunpoing backwards to survey the wreckage was Ika, smiling like a mad man, the boy had better hope he didn't get up..

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum