Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Remind me why I wanted to meet him again? He's my father and I'm his son?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:49 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Ohhhh I knew my dad was an asshole, but I didn't think he'd actually have the nerve to do that. At the very least he had his ears open, not like it meant all that much. He essentially said he'd bank on his pride and not use his Zan, then shunpo'd to me. I attempted to grab his hand, but it wasn't aimed for my stomach like I'd thought. He instead reached for my cig, grabbing it out of my mouth, then dragging off of it. He was back in his original position and said for me to come get it. My reaction? Oh hell yeah it pissed me off. However.... "Ehhh, I'm not really sure I want it now, you've touched it. The thought of that disgusts me to no end. However....I would like to kick your ass." As I paused, I'd rush forward, swinging my sealed zan at him. Right before impact I'd shunpo behind him and shank him in the left kidney.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kazaku seemed a bit taken aback by Ika's pride and arrogance in regards to combat, but he would soon understand why Ika was so inclined.. He probably knew Ika was an asshole if we're being realistic, but that didn't mean he wasn't taken aback by the sheer confidence and arrogance Ika made a habit of displaying. Hell, he might have been surprised that Ika actually had his ears open at all now that he mentioned it.. Regardless, the boy tried to grab Ika's arm as he grabbed the cigarette from his mouth, "Ooohh, you'll have to be quicker than that son.." Kazaku seemed to be expecting a stomach strike not that expecting Ika's actions would have lent a faster reaction.. He was clearly pissed regardless of his attempts to no-sell it, and it was at that point he started to speak.

The boy was definitely Ika's kid, albeit more pissy and possessing far less talent in regards to wit among other things. "Well fine, I'll keep it then, I'll consider it a Fathers Day Gift, we're a few months away but eh. It'll do." The boy then mentioned kicking Ika's ass and he kind of smirked, removing the cigarette from his mouth if only for a moment.. "I don't think you actually know the implications of doing that.. but I'm more than happy to let you try." The boy seemed to pause after Ika spoke before charging forwards, swinging his Zan as he did so, as though that was going to scare Ika. He then turned up behind Ika trying to shank him in his kidney.. Decisions decisions..

Shunpoing to the left and then back across Ika threw a violent punch at the side of his sons head hoping to knock him half-way across the facility. "Okay, I'm sure you were a pain in the ass as a kid, so now Daddy's gonna make up for all the spankings you SHOULD have received..."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:35 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I suppose if I was trying to pull a move on him to catch him off-guard, I should have expected he'd catch it. He proved to me that he was truly my father by reading what could not be read by most people, and stopping me cold. Figures. I contacted nothing, feeling the weight of my swing impact only air, and then felt a solid blow to the head. I didn't move too much, but it fucking hurt. I expected as much from my father. I couldn't yell at him over abuse because that was essentially him. Alright, let's see if he could handle this.

"Yami." and I faded away, slinking into the darkness, and spreading a thick cloud of it across the facility. Soon enough, my locus of control would be the whole of the room, and there I might stand a chance. If he was done taunting me, my next strike would be a kick aimed for the center of his spine. Knowing my dad, he'd be expecting this, so if it wasn't enough, I'd shunpo elsewhere into the dark fog and fire off an Okasen. It'd likely impact his right ankle if he wasn't paying enough attention to it. If he still posed a challenge, I'd keep up as best I could, but I'd wait for him to make the jump to Shikai before I removed the four Red Seals that let me move to Shikai. I'd rather make him look like the one losing first.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:19 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy should have known better than to try and catch his old pops off guard with his own tricks.. As Ika had more or less choreographed his sons moves he then gloated a bit, "Well if that's all you've got I'm beginning to regret not pulling out.." He smirked ever so slightly as the boy swung and hit nothing but air.. Smiling as one might expect Ika to, he let loose and uncorked a haymaker at his sons head that connected, though he was a little surprised to see his son wasn't really phased.. It hurt and it was obvious that it did, but he couldn't help but be a little surprise that he didn't send him flying. "Huh.. I'll be damned. Perhaps my son isn't a bitch.." His son clearly wasn't finished yet, and Ika would be lying if he had said he wasn't a little curious as to what was next..

Ika heard the word "Yami" and watched as his son slowly slipped away into the shadows.. He spread a thick cloud of it across the facility, and Ika knew that this was more or less going to amount to a large scale pain in his own ass.. But he was at the same time curious as to what his son had planned, and stupidly, Ika awaited it, then he realized it.. from the back.. Ika turned just in time to catch his sons leg as he slammed him full speed into the wall in a twist, before a powerful downwards punch would proceed to damn-near bury his son in the ground. "You'll have to be more clever than that to get one over on dad boy.. I'm not spry, but I'm not exactly losing a step you dumb-fuck.." The boy then fired an Okasen at Ika's leg that more or less nicked Ika's leg as he Shunpo'd to the side.. His son had drawn blood. "Well.. congrats, you got ol dad to bleed.. I WANT MORE OF IT."

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:17 am

8th Division
8th Division
After being picked up by the ankle and firing off the Okasen, I found it ironic that where he touched me was where I nicked him. Though he pummeled me into the ground in the process, I didn't really wanna just take it as it were. And of course, my father's blood looked like some of the weirdest shit in the universe. Whatever it was, it wasn't normal and I didn't want it touching me. Still, my dad wasn't a total bitch. Good to know. The downside? "Dad, why in the actual fuck do you sound like a masochist right now? I mean I fully intend on beating the everloving shit out of you, but not if you're going to get turned on in the process." I was hoping that'd make him shy away from that string of comments.

My darkness still in the room, I phased into it. At this point, if he was tracking me by sense, which I suspected he was severely lacking. I'd do something maybe less expected, and whilst hidden, stab him in the chest. Not ferociously mind you, but enough to make him say 'ow'. Something that would most likely surprise him. In addition to that however, he'd probably be sick of my ass for screwing around so much, and maybe elevate to Shikai. I figured if I could regenerate, a stab to the heart would be near meaningless to him. That is.... assuming he actually had one.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:43 am

Vizard
Vizard
The boy was an idiot, but this was still very much like fighting himself which meant that something unexpected was coming.. Meaning less predictable.. Shit. The boy was effectively pummeled into the ground and it was clear that the boy was put off by Ika's blood. "Sorry boy, if it burns when you pee it's thanks to me!" Despite Kazaku's little bitch-fit about Ika's comment about bleeding, it was not going to be given the time of day if there was any way to prevent that from being a thing.. "Might have learned that from your mother, it's an acquired taste, though I think her favorite ACQUIRED taste, was semen. She loved the semen. Sailors too."

As the boy would go to phase into his darkness Ika had frankly grown tired of the fucking trick. He Shunpo'd forwards and grabbed him, yanking him out by the hair on his head before smacking him back across the room into the other corner which.. Was full of darkness... Shit. The boy phased into the darkness of the room once more, before coming out lurching for Ika's chest. It was kind of unexpected, but kind of not, and Ika would make two moves at once.. One to grab his boys arm, and one to grab the blade, clenching it so that blood would drip from his fingers and palms with rather overwhelming frequency.. "Well look at my boy, growing a pair of balls.. Just wait until they drop and maybe you won't be a total twat eh?.." Ika's smile would turn to a slightly more knowing smirk as his boy clearly wasn't getting his blade back until Ika said so. "Want this back..?" He would smile, tightening up on it, his hands once again pouring blood. "Here you go sport.." Ika released it and tapped his son on the cheek twice.. with the bleeding hand.. whoops. "Shadows aren't my thing anyway. Sorry."

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:45 am

8th Division
8th Division
Despite rather unsavory comments from my father similar in caliber to his shit-poor lines that he'd been spouting the entire time I'd been here, I found myself rather calm, that was, until he decided to be a little more than just verbally abusive. Though I'd almost made contact with his chest, I hadn't really expected him to ... well grab my katana. He made a jab about me growing a pair and well... Same old fucking idiot of a father, anyways. He tapped my cheek with his hand, and now I knew why. His blood was an odd color, not because it was strange or contaminated. No. It's fucking acid.

Soul King Dammit. Ehhh. I was tired of fucking around then. Screw him and all his shit. I fucking kicked him in the head and backed off a bit. "Hikari o torinozoku!" And as I said this, I undid the four paper seals. In my hand now was a sword that was rather unorthodox. It was a piece of shit if I was being honest, but I didn't have a say in the matter, my Zan-spirit saw to that. Shithead. "So... Dad. wanna say... High five or some gay shit like that? After all, you know damn well I'm one of your legitimate sons. My mom? Total waste of space. If I felt it appropriate, I'd have killed the bitch myself, but that would have meant I'd have been here sooner." On the last line, I added extra disgust, just for Captain motherfucker over there. I'd hold my hand up, and wait for him to comply.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:58 pm

Vizard
Vizard
His boy seemed relatively calm given that Ika had more or less just emasculated him on the spot, when he was trying to be impressive.. That was at least until Ika grabbed his blade, and gave him the worlds worst face-pat of all times, courtesy of a bloody hand that was rather.. acidic. Nonetheless the boy aimed a kick at Ika's head which was summarily rejected with a forearm brushing it aside. "You'll need to be a helluva lot quicker than that if you plan on doing much.. Less predictable at that."

Ika's son went Shikai, he was expecting some dark-suit of armor, or a light one. Any suit of armor really, a big blade suited for someone with a big.. wait.. what the hell was this?... "Tell me.. that's your False Shikai, please, for the love of all that's holy, tell me your Shikai isn't a friggen paper-weight... What are you gonna do, kill me with Origami? Come on dude.." As his son began to speak, presumably after acknowledging the Shikai comments, Ika would smirk and lightly shake his head. "Well, in fairness, she was a great.. never-mind... Anyway... I'm a little sad that my kids retarded enough to try a high-five given his dads hands are currently smeared with acid... But hey, least I can say she raised you.. Maybe my genetics ran down her leg.. That's the only explanation for it.."

on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:50 pm

8th Division
8th Division
My father did not seem impressed with my Shikai, immediately laughing and doubling over. I could see the shame on his face. "Listen here, dipshit. I don't like this piece of shit Shikai either. It does get better, I promise, unlike my mother." Despite his unflatteredness in my proposition for a high-five, especially taking into account the acid on his hand, I literally didn't care. I'd follow through with it. I'd swing my hand as if I were planning to give him a high five, and regardless of whether or not he took it as such, wherever the palm of my hand landed, I would leave a darkness rune, either detonating it on contact if it was his hand, or after I'd pulled away if it was elsewhere.

I was hoping he was smart enough to not let me smack him on the face, because shit, he'd be dead, and the world would never miss the bastard.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:23 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man commented on his Shikai as Ika was busy laughing in his face, because his Zanpakuto much like his cock, left a lot to be desired.. "Well it'd be unlike the realization that I have a son too then, not even your mother can top that in the disappointment category.." "Listen here, dipshit. I don't like this piece of shit Shikai either. It does get better, I promise, unlike my mother."[/color] Ika noticed that his son went through with the high-five gimmick so Ika begrudgingly accepted and then..

Boom! Ika's arm was on fi- fuck it's gone! That ungrateful little shit! Ika glared at his son, groaning in pain as his arm had essentially been blown off below the elbow. "Doku Hakimasu" And like that Shikai was upon them, and in the place of Ika's arm was a club made of solidified acid and.. Oh boy. His son was fucked, and that was if Ika was in a good mood... oh, and he wasn't. Ika grabbed his son by the hair of his head and yanked him to the floor, pinning his arms down with his knees before launching a full speed elbow at the middle of his head, probably busting him open if he was lucky. Ika would then throttle him, one punch, two punch, three punch, all the way up to 6 before he realized continuing was probably going to end in his sons death.. He exerted all of his Spiritual Pressure, and he knew that as young as the boy was, it was nothing he'd ever experienced.. Ika slowly rose up from the boy, and brushed himself off..

"Get up boy.. or next time I won't fucking stop.."

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum