Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Remind me why I wanted to meet him again? He's my father and I'm his son?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:45 am

8th Division
8th Division
Honestly, mom recently bit the dust. She was a whore, so it really didn't affect me much. No seriously, she spent more time getting laid than she ever did doing the mom thing for me. It's not like my dad's any better. Please. Please let him not be an ass. He's gonna be an asshole isn't he?

Right. Either way, some idiot fucker from Gotei decided it'd be a nice idea to let me get all Hollow'd up, and that was quite the adventure. Somehow I get the feeling that he may have been trying to kill me too. Oh well, I'd have smashed his gelatinous androgynous corpse up against the wall and laughed about it later. What the hell was his zanpakuto again? a scythe? Whatever it was it was a terrible cliche. I didn't even have to torture him to tell me where my father would be. The answer I got was "Oh out in some fucking jungle somewhere." I'm not really sure, I wasn't paying attention. Either way, I set out for a shithole called Bogota. Of course my ass of an old man would pick the absolutely worst place for the Vizard Army.

And what a shithole it was. Of the people currently there, there was a hothead, a seizure waiting to happen, some sort of mage bitch, and a few other odd fuckers that really didn't fit in all that well. And then you have me. Seriously, if I didn't know any better, I'd suspect there wasn't much fitting in to do here in Shithole, Bogotaland. And I suspected the asshole with a sword that was jagged enough to make me wonder how much he was compensating for, and why he was such a poor excuse for a father. I knew of only one way to greet my bastard of a father, one I was sure he'd take verrrrry well. "Hey ASSHOLE! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Yeah, that should very well do it.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:01 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had been sleeping rather well in his nice little compound smack-dab in the middle of the jungle, before he was rudely awakened by a loud and otherwise obnoxious prick. He turned, ready to strike the man down at a moments notice, perplexed as to how he had gotten past Ika's security, he would need a genetic match up to 70% past what was the usual.. How the?.. Ika's turn was not quite as urgent as his mind was at this point. He turned slowly, opening one eye to see the boy sitting in front of him. He almost leaped out of his skin internally and externally upon seeing what appeared to be a younger, less attractive, shorter, and otherwise far less masculine form of himself. "Who the hell are you.. and how the blue red and yellow fuck did you getin here?!" Ika seemed more astonished than scared, which was one hundred-percent the case.. Ika kept a hand on his Zanpakuto, ready to strike at any moment.. But he was certainly curious as to who this man-boy-guy was... He felt like a powerful Vizard to boot.. Could it have been.. The mail man?!

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:36 pm

8th Division
8th Division
My sleepy-eyed father had a bit more active a reaction than I was expecting. I wasn't exactly hoping it, but good to know that he wasn't a total lazy-ass slob. He seemed surprised that I was here, not like I wasn't surprised myself. He reached for his Zanpakuto, screaming and hollering about red, blue, black and I don't even care what else. I stared at him for a moment. Jesus fucking Christ, my father was fucking ugly as hell. I'd smack the idiot on the forehead, before he could really react to it, I would tear into his sorry ass. "Alright, you poor excuse for a father. Yes, I am your legitimate son. You're sure as hell enough of a horny bastard to have had a child by now, if memory serves. My mother was worse."

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:26 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to be eye-balling him and didn't seem to hold a high opinion of Ika, so hey, at least the feeling was mutual at this point right?.. As the man spoke Ika was stunned, "There's no way my son is that fucking ugly, now get the hell out of here. Seriously, the fuck are you doing in here, trying to give me a god damn heart attack? And oh yeah? Well since I'm a literal motherfucker in your case, what was the bitches name?" Ika was kind of panicked, and more or less insulting in part because he was confused.. What the fuck was going on here... "Also, how the fuck did you find my base, and why have you not come around until now if you ARE My son, I supposedly made you dickhead, you should be thankful I didn't fish you out with a fucking coat-hanger." Ika was beyond confused in regards to the current situation, and he wasn't sure that would be changing any time soon..

Apps and Info:

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:52 am

8th Division
8th Division
"Dad, weren't you paying attention? I'm pretty sure you tattoed 'Property of Ika Mazi' on her back. Looked like acid burns. I have no idea who else it could have been. And you act like YOU aren't the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen." And as to his latter point, the one about how I got here and shit.... "There's some really messed up fucker by the name of Kokoro in Squad 12. He hollowfied me and pointed me in your direction, so hey."

View user profile

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:03 am

Vizard
Vizard
He listened to the acid burns on her back and Ika smirked, "Well that was the tramp-stamp she wanted before she got stuck with you.. and I'm not acting you little prick, just like I'm not ACTING as though I'll knock the fuck out of you, I WILL knock the fuck out of you if you continue to act like a fucking ass-wipe!" Ika listened to the bit about his old-friend Kokoro and smirked, "That old bastards still kicking eh? He's a good dude, like him a lot.. Oh right, back to my point. Even if I'm your father, what the fuck do you want from me now? I've had more attractive botched abortions than you, so if you want to reminisce with daddy at least grab him a cigarette would you?"

Apps and Info:

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
"Wasn't so much as anything I wanted. I just don't have anywhere else to go. You're an ass, and apparently I am too, so hey. You're about all I have left if I have anything at all. I'd be fine without your smug ass, probably. At least look at it this way. I could have been some gay whiny ass emo bitch motherfucker." I'd slick my hair back a little, pop a cigarette in my mouth and light it with a Byakurai, because why the fuck not. Looking at my dad, I wondered if he'd be alright with keeping me around. It's like, what the hell was I gonna do? Kill his ass?

View user profile

on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika listened to his little whiny cunts sob story, and then he began to smirk. "Well.. You're definitely my kid.. what's your name, I'd keep calling you bastard but frankly I'd like to know what your cunt of a mother named you." He watched his kid pull off the Byakurai smoking trick and couldn't help but laugh. "Hey now, that's my trick you little copy-cat prick!" Ika rolled his eyes a bit and exerted his Reitsu ever so slightly.. "Tell ya what kid, prove to me that you're capable of putting up a fight against pops, prove that you could really stand to knock some of the rust off, and I might let you stick around.. After all, you are my son.. I suppose I'm technically obligated somehow.."

Apps and Info:

on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:58 am

8th Division
8th Division
My old man really seemed to laugh at me, knowing full well I was indeed his. He also seemed somewhat put off by me lighting a cig. He suggested that I should show him I was capable of kicking his ass, so I shrugged. With a curved half-smile, I nodded at the fucker and drew my Zan. I'd leave it sealed for now, simply because. The four red paper seals would dangle from the points of the sheath. Though if he tried to compensate then I'd exert my reiatsu to a similar level. "You know, that trick you use to light a cig. It's just too easy. Literally takes no effort and it looks badass. But sure. Let's do this shit your way." I would rather wait for him to make the first move, so I stayed on guard.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
The kid seemed to take some odd measure of pride in the fact that Ika laughed at him, little did he know Ika was imagining him with a giant dick on his forehead.. Which could become more than just a childish day-dream if the kid was dumb enough to take things further than they had to go.. He seemed confused as to why Ika was upset with how he lit the cigarette until Ika explained it, and he seemed to simply shrug off Ika's open call for battle, but he smirked wildly and drew his Zanpakuto.. Ika smiled towards him, hands not leaving his pockets.. "Already going to the Zan eh?.. I won't really need it to be honest." Ika was sure to make note of the 4 dangling paper gimmicks that hung from his sons Zanpakuto, Ika wasn't really in the mood to compensate.. His son then tried to speak of the trick Ika used to light his cigarette and he couldn't help but laugh a bit. "I can't argue with you, but I doubt you're as good at the trick as I am.. but I'll show you that later..." Ika then proceeded to use Shunpo but instead of swinging at the mans stomach, he snatched the cigarette from his mouth and retreated to take a drag off of it. "Come get it."

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum